Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Chopard Rose Malaki Chopard for women and men
dislike

leather
tobacco
Chopard Rose Malaki Chopard for women and men Pictures Chopard Rose Malaki Chopard for women and men Pictures Chopard Rose Malaki Chopard for women and men Pictures

In 2012 Chopard launched the fragrance Oud Malaki (Oud Royal), which is characteristic for its oriental-leather composition created by perfumer Dominique Ropion in which oud is enriched with spices, aromatic herbs, tobacco and leather. The Malaki collection adds the new fragrance named Chopard Rose Malaki this year. Its composition was created by perfumer Amandine Clerc-Marie and it provides an oriental-spicy composition in which rose plays the main role.

The composition of Chopard Rose Malaki plays with floral shades joined by spices and woody notes, providing character to this edition. Damascus rose as symbol of love blooms in the heart of the fragrance and provides velvety-dewy petals spiced with saffron. This union leaves a fine velvety effect of soft suede on the skin. Atlas cedar was selected to ensure elegant and deep notes in the base, leaving strong and warm shades on the skin.

The new fragrance Chopard Rose Malaki is available as 80 ml Eau de Parfum. Chopard Rose Malaki was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Amandine Marie.

Saffron

Kalemat Floral

Chopard Rose Malaki Fragrance Reviews

shirazia
shirazia

A good rose based fragrance with some funky oud and spiciness up top. Firts 30 minute get similar funky vibe as Hugo Boss Damask Oud.. a touch of ashyness as well.. quite bold and intriguing..

gtabasso
gtabasso

A rose oud; goes on rose then dries down to a sweet woody oud similar to Raghba Wood Intense. It is woodier than Calligraphy Rose. The rose fades fast. It's only in the top.

LE NEZ - zouhair
LE NEZ  - zouhair

Très belle fragrance pour les gens qui aime la rose, avec un punch de bois de cèdre et du safran, il a bien tout pour plaire, c'est une gamme de parfum pas trop commercialisé, je préfère de loi la version OUD MALAKI pour les personnes qui ont le choix entre les deux
mais ça reste toujours une belle fragrance

mrsg34
mrsg34

The first blast of this smells a lot like Aramis calligraphy rose to me a sort of strong, jammy rose smell guess that must be the saffron and rose notes which are in both perfumes.The only difference I feel is that the calligraphy never loses the sweetness whereas Malaki settles into a lovely cedar,woody base I swear I smell oud, not intense but there all the same even though it's not listed.This is certainly unisex it's not too girly a rose and as I say becomes woody.It's a nice woody though and I really enjoy it just wish I got slightly better longevity.Other than that this is a beautiful creation!

christianne1
christianne1

This is just beautiful. Rose/saffron dominant and smells like a cousin to Kilian Rose Oud only not as potent or oud-y, although it has a woody "oudness" going on for sure. Most "oud" perfumes don't really have oud, just a combination of notes that create that smell and this has it. This is a very safe bet for rose/saffron lovers. Lots of saffron. It has leather but it is well blended and doesn't shout "leather" but it is definitely there. This is almost like an Arabian perfume "light". It isn't light by any means but isn't AS strong as perfumes of this type tend to be. But it definitely has plenty of strength. But more wearable for people who don't like the blow you out of the room rose ouds. Seems like it would be a good starter fragrance into the middle eastern style. Bottle is nice, nice heavy metal cap, but ruined by the paper label. Not sure what they were thinking on that. It should have been metal. It ruins the entire look and feel of the bottle. Other than that, no real complaints. Nice fragrance.

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

Have Lyric and do not think Rose Malaki is anything like, although it seems to be compared to Lyric here. IMO, Rose Malaki stands on its own and is just was good. Deep, sweet, and spicy, just how I like my roses and kind of in-your-face! Beautiful and exotic, it's all of that.

theladymay
theladymay

This was mentioned by someone who I find to have excellent taste as a good choice for people who can't afford Amouage's Lyric, so I decided to throw a bottle in my Middle Eastern Ebay basket. I'm quite glad I did.
It opens with gorgeous, rich saffron, smooth spices and dried rose petals. The heart is lush, smoky, spiced, subtle rose on a base of cedar, wood and a very light handful of patchouli. Everything about this is subdued - no screechiness or loud notes. It's a rose fragrance that any man could easily wear as well as a woman. Rose Malaki smells quietly wealthy. Sillage on me is moderate for several hours and then soft for several more.

framorena
framorena

Don't know why there are so few notes listed; I cleary detect patchouli, a hint of vanilla, and leather (but this could be mistaken with the saffron); it's a fragrance much more complex than three elements; I adore in summer (I recently discovered that many "winter" fragrances don't suit me in Spring, but they come back better again in Summer).

s.w.
s.w.

The note pyramid from Chopard official page is:

Top note:
Saffron, Cardamom, Papyrus
Heart note:
Rose Absolu, Rose Petal Accord, Smoky Leather
Base note:
Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vanilla

Red Rose
Red Rose

since when this fragrance smells like cartier goutte de rose??????????
this fragrance smells nothing like cartier that is so fresh & clean. It smells like its name malaki. We use this word in middle east to refer to anything not just fragrances that is so fine & luxurious, similar to stuff kings use like fine silk clothes, fine fragrances with precious ingredients, fine leathers & of course fine spices that are expensive like oud & saffron. I forgot how saffron smells cause I had & still have hard time buying things so I can't describe correctly how this fragrance smells but it smells really spicy like spices in amouage fragrances. I tested lyrical before, the one in dark red bottle & it smells somehow similar to this as long as I remember. The saler assistant last night suggested that I shouldn't take the first few sprayes that is wefting in the air & wait a few moment before judging, I even took the paper strip with me & it's sitting on my office desk. it smells like thick roses but not in a fresh way with some spices but the spices thar not the ones to sting your nose, you have to give this about half an houre to develop & completly settle. The paper strip is from last night & that's a really long time but that's because I woke up this morning really tired after buying so many things & getting home late, couldn't smell anything or take the time to sniff the samples I got home but tonight but anyway, most fragrances won't take long before the base notes reveal themselves.

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

This one sounds very curious, especially for rose lovers! Can't wait to sample it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chopard Chopard Rose Malaki fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chopard Chopard Rose Malaki, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chopard Rose Malaki by Chopard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chopard Rose Malaki by Chopard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.