Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Happy Spirit Chopard for women

Happy Spirit Chopard for women
dislike

Happy Spirit Chopard for women Videos
Happy Spirit Chopard for women Pictures Happy Spirit Chopard for women Pictures Happy Spirit Chopard for women Pictures

Happy Spirit comes in a beautiful pink heart-shaped bottle that will for sure be liked by romantic girls. The fragrance is delicate just like the bottle it is captured in. The fresh citrus notes precede the balmy floral harmony of magnolia and honeysuckle, and sweet fruity raspberry nuance. The base is composed of cashmere wood, amber and musk. The fragrance comes as Eau de Parfum concentration in 30ml, 50ml and 75ml bottles and with matching body care products.

The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion.

Raspberry Bitter Orange

Honeysuckle Osmanthus

Amber Musk Cashmere Wood

Happy Spirit Magical Nights
Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour

Happy Spirit Fragrance Reviews

xiaobaobei
xiaobaobei

It smells like Pantine Shampoo all the way through. I cannot detect much change of notes.

dkny27
dkny27

A modestly sweet berry opening coupled with the tangy orange and warm honeysuckle... The sweetness is shortly joined by the slight sharpness of a deepening wood...
Very unique overall, but the berry and musk makes this reminiscent of Tresor Midnight Rose, except Happy Spirit dries down less sweet and a hint more mature.
I would think this a very nice day to day springtime scent... Depending on the nose...

ly3688
ly3688

The fragrance is beautifully sweet floral. It's not sickening sweet like some perfumes. It gives off a sense of elegance too! The bottle is just adorable!
Chopard Happy Spirit- I love it at the first sight & sniff!

shushkin
shushkin

I have just bought this online. I love the bottle and the perfume is lovely. It is floral and sweet. Thankfully its not too sweet like many of the modern scents. Definitely for day wear and it would be fine in the office. I tried Flowerbomb and LVEB and they are slightly similar being orientals but this scent beats them for me. The scent is timeless, fresh and floral. The notes are beautifully blended. It smells very high end like a Dior or Chanel scent. The scent really lasts on my skin. It doesnt seem to change much on the dry down.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

I bought it blind because of the good price and as soon as i tried it i knew it wan't my perfume. Gentle fruity floral, lackluster and generic. It is not unpleasant but leaves me totally unimpressed. My skin just absorbs it and there's no trace of it within an hour. It's just a pleasant and quite safe fragrance to give as a gift but if I'm choosing perfume for myself I'd be definitely looking or something more provocative and classy.

Rux2589
Rux2589

This was one of my first loves. Fruity, powdery, not overwhelmingly sweet. It's probably similar to more common and cheaper fragrances, but I still find it delightful and am thinking of buying a bottle again.

jdokicfan
jdokicfan

On first spray the amber is really overpowering which i dont like (annoyingly amber always is evident on my skin) but a minute later its lovely! the sweet and fruity notes come in and its a beautiful scent.
Thankyou Rhaineclayton for the swap :)

Tine1world
Tine1world

Stretching my budget to as many fragrances I could get for under One hundred Aussie dollars, this was purchased along with four other fragrances. I tried Lolita's clover bottle fragrance. Was too tressory on my fine self. But this I could like. A lighter version of Ted Lapidus's 'Fantasme'. So Soon as I tried it, as it was a blind purchase (tester not available in store). My old lady brain wracked it's memory for what it was reminiscent of. That's what I concluded. My nose my memory. Anyway. It is stronger than the fruity floral fragrances that I usually buy and I have way too many of those as it is. But safe enough for to enjoy. Happy to agree with myself on that one. Cheers T.

Lola-sweet
Lola-sweet

Oh gosh its a very beautiful and classy scent, i get alot of compliments and its really long lasting :)

lat

This is not a floral. This is a VERY fruity floral. Anyone who takes a look at the ingredients, can figure it out.
Raspberries and bitter orange on amber, yum!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

A bit generic maybe, but definitely not boring!
On me it starts out with juicy, soft sweet raspberry followed by fresh orange after which it blossoms into the floral heart while it remains slightly fruity.
In the dry-down it gets a tad sweeter and warmer on my skin due to the cashmere wood and amber.
It's nicely done, I like it!

♥♥♥

By the way, I really adore the bottle! It's better in reality as it is in the picture :)

menka
menka

This fragrance is very similar to Happy Spirit Magical Night, but less sweet and warm. It smells more of bergamot, raspberries and pink pepper, and less Carmel and cocoa. The fragrance is perfect for spring and summer evenings ...

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I received a sample sprayer from Rkrchk, thank you for letting me try this scent. I was curious about it for a while. I sprayed this scent on my arm and immediately knew I had smelled this before when I was in my teens. However, I could not pin point the scent. The notes I can't not independently detect they well blended, The scent is mildly sweet but it's got presence. To make the story short, three days when by and guess what popped into my head, the name of the scent this reminds me of, Safari by Ralph Lauren. They are quite similar, although Safari is a stronger scent. If you like Safari you will like this one for sure. It's amazing how one can remember scents that one smelled so many years ago and still identify them.

Pari88
Pari88

Very sweet, sour, and playful. It is so coquettish! I really like it. Lots of raspberry and amber sweetness, and play-doh like chewiness from the honeysuckle. Not good for winter as the notes don't shine, but best in Spring. Good for younger girls.

meduza
meduza

I bought this one yesterday.
It is floral fruity but to fresh for me,just like Chloe.
Is there anyone hoe would like to swap this one with me????

Samah
Samah

This was my signature scent many years ago when I was a fan of fruity-sweet fragrances, I think it's one of the best fruity fragrances it's powdery, romantic and classy I used to get many compliments while wearing this, it's truly an amazing fragrance for young girls.

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

Whenever I have this perfume on I receive A LOT of compliments.
It has this weird uplifting effect. I was kinda upset that day and stressed so i decided to wear it, made me feel a bit more relaxed and laid back. It really resembles its name.

At first spritz you can smell raspberries, honeysuckle and a really light and smokey musk.
After a couple of minutes you can definitely smell the oranges and the woody note.
The dry down on my skin is a really smokey citrus.y amber.y powdery scent lol. I think that's all because of the musk anchoring the oranges with the amber. I dunno what causes the powdery scent though.

A day perfume that suits all seasons EXCEPT summer, it'll weigh you down.
It makes me feel balanced and secure :D
Oh and it lasts for a long time 6+ hours and the sillage is amazing even though it might seem like a subtle soft perfume but it's not. It's heavy, people around you can smell how amazing you are ;)

Whoever wears this perfume will feel great, chic, cool and energetic. I bet all women could pull it off, even if a 7 year old girl spritzed it she'll smell innocent and energetic. A really pretty perfume.

sofea25
sofea25

Light to the touch, pyramid of flavor notes and duration of the perfume breath
The flavor unfolds with its fresh scent of citric fruits. The specific scent of blood orange is strong but not compulsive. This particular scent is followed by more mellow and tender notes – the magnolia and honeysuckle flavor appear in a superb combination, two exclusively bright flowers. There is just a slight scent of the raspberry and osmanthus. The perfume has been altered by a few drops of ouzo. They lead us to the base of the perfume. The base notes combine a little bit of musk, cashmere tree bark and noble ambergris.
The perfume has a rather long lasting scent – 17 hours.

Preferable places for deposition
Since this is a strong perfume it is advisable to be deposed delicately and moderately. It is suitable to spray around the neck and wrists especially if you are on a first date. For loved ones you may spray around the neck and hair.

Highly seductive, exclusively sexy perfume for women
The actual container bottle of this irresistible flavor foretells of a romantic experience. It has the shape of a transparent lilac heart whose outlining features come in a dark lilac nuance. The cap is also lilac with slightly lighter pink nuances. It is designed for young and beautiful elegant women. As we mentioned it creates a romantic environment. It will not sink you into empty dreams but rather force you to accomplish these which have long stayed inside your heart.:)

lollatmm
lollatmm

when I first spray it it's ok but after about half an hour it turns nice another half hour and it is divine I just can't stop sniffing at my wrist
just love it

dream
dream

When I smelled it first it was nice, but by hours it got unpleasant, turns to only musk musk musk, so if you're keen on musk this perfume is for you, I'm not.

oriens
oriens

The name says it all! It's a beautiful, musky spirit that makes you and every one around you happy! Indeed, lovely fragrance in a lovely bottle. Sillage and longetivity are great. Perfect for evenings.

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

I like this better than Chopard Wish as its got a completely different chemistry in the way its sweeter and lighter. It does appear strong on the first blast due to the floral's but soon settle's down into a powdery, sweet & captivating aroma. I find Happy Spirit hasn't had the recognition it truly deserves over the years, seems a dark cloud hangs over this scent. This is a shame as its cheeky & playful, gorgeous feminine yummy scent. If i feel down in the dumps i sniff my wrists lol for boost.

KateAnette
KateAnette

I think i'll give up on fruity florals :/. Was hoping this would be a good, light summer option. On me it's screechy and linear. I can't pick out a single note. I like a few Chopards, but this wasn't for me. Very pretty bottle though :)

Bettany87
Bettany87

I love this fragrance! First spray I got the fruity notes -- sweet and playful, then it dried down to a more flirtatious scent with the fresh floral notes and hint of musk lingering on the skin. Wow! This fragrance is better than I expected. The scent is youthful but not juvenile ... angelic with a bit of naughty side. Just perfect! And yes, it does make my spirit happy -- I love it!

smellME
smellME

This little spirit is invigorating, young , bitter-sweet and a cousin to both Moschinos Funny and Forbidden Euphoria, or Forbidden E is a grown up sister to non identical twins....
Anyway I have actually missed them both, since they've been swapped during the past year.
I got interested when the topic about a summer version of Tresor Midnight Rose were active, remembered happy spirit was someones choice...
I would say maybe, but this is more linear to my nose , made for a girly younger audiance than me, but the raspberry and bitter sweet oranges makes it an interesting choice for the really hot days you cant pull of the deep sweetness of Tresor midnight rose. Lasted about five hours, with only a very subtle nuance of it left for the rest of the day, respray needed !
Thanks for sharing it with me Adrienne99 ,You're great gal !

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

The bottle is lovely !

The scent reminds me of fruity/spicy bubble gum .. fruity opening (almost sugared raspberry) then sweet& powdery honeysuckle at the dry down ..

I wish if it lasts more & If the sillage was stronger ,, it stays so close to my skin .. but it's price is friendly ,, and to me it will be so sexy for morning use or sleep time ..

MEMA82
MEMA82

more than great perfume real femenine in a bottle i bought but i think it is too sexy to wear in work day any way i love my self when i wear it

anadykas
anadykas

On my skin long-lasting. Fruity and sweet perfume , not bad.But for the first time while wearing this perfume I experienced headache. After a few days I tried again and my head was killing me.It has some cloying note that my body did not appreciate.

jojo jojo
jojo jojo

when u wear it at first it smells like mens fragrance! but after a second it becomes soooooooo adorable <3

Miss brokrn heart
Miss brokrn heart

I like it smell .........
Looooove it
Smell Floral and little bit sweets hmmm... 4 day and knight
Simply elegance like brand mark

olga1780
olga1780

What a beauty! The name fits the fragrance just perfectly.....very happy, playful and uplifting.
I would describe it as bitter-sweet, or probably more zesty from the orange, and crystal clear. I do agree that it's not for casual wear only, because Happy Spirit is very elegant as well.
Amazing sillage and longevity, especially for a light summery fragrance like this!
I am going to enjoy it a few more times before it is tucked away for the winter.

akshita.tewari
akshita.tewari

I wasn't looking to pick anything up when i went window shopping today.....But the very first whiff of this one had me smiling....Happy spirit is just like its name...It makes me feel girly and pretty, but it's also a sophisticated fragrance.....mmmmm....right from the top to the heart to the base notes are gorgeous....And it IS fruity, though just initially......Might have enjoyed it some more if the fruity notes were slightly more powerful...But what the hell! It's an awesome buy :)

SheShe
SheShe

I love the scent but I can't wear it every day because it's close to cross the border of my sweetness tolerance. But all in all, it's great. An optimistic pink scent without being kitschy. Very cashmere-like in the base notes. You can't be in a bad mood wearing the scent if you like sweet ones.

I've read it's floral - I don't think it's true, more like fruit floral with raspberry on the top but it's so well blended you don't take the raspberry as a gourmand one. The staying power is great, f. ex. I can sniff it on my hands after 12 hours and I washed my hands in the meantime, of course :D It can be a little tiring in summer, so I recommend it for colder days, the fragrance is like a pink coccoon ;)

In my opinion Viva la Juicy is a bit similar to Chopard, but they are different - maybe similar in a girly mood and in feeling pink but as I've said they're different :)

lat

This is definitely a happy spirit in a gorgeous bottle. It opens with delicious raspberry with a subtle hint of bitter orange. Then underneath it all, osmanthus, like walking through sunny meadow.
The drydown is soft, cashmere-like with amber and just a bit of musk.

I have received many compliments when wearing this one. It's so pleasant and stays on for hours. I use it mainly in the spring as it's too heavy for summer and I have other scents that I like to wear during winter.

Mariaa
Mariaa

My favorite fragrance for all seasons day and night, nice to discover it.

Kione
Kione

My boyfriend bought it for me because he like the name! At the time I was pregnant and found the smell too sweet and sickly overpowering, so I was a bit upset. But a year after giving birth my hormones went back to normal and I was so happy to realise that I love it! Its sweet but its soft and nice, a bit powdery and subtly floral. I love it now! And I love the name too!

takeasniff
takeasniff

This is a very strong raspberry note at the beginning. It dries to a sweet but powdery smell on me. I do like it. I purchased it without testing as they didn't have a tester. It lasts all day I can smell it wafting around but how it smells on the dry down and how it smells when first sprayed are two different things. It starts off very fresh and summery but dries to a slight warm powdery smell. Very nice perfume. I will definitely buy it again when I see it. I am dissappointed that in Australia I cannot get the other versions of it. I cannot get the other versions of young sexy lovely either which I would have liked to try.

Katrusya31

I like it and very much.

It's a light floral that is out there from so many companies. So I couldn't find anything interesting in this scent.

PusiaX
PusiaX

Somebody please tell me what is the difference between this one Chopard and Happy Spirit Magical Nights? Which one is better one? I can see notes above, but I don't know which one is more sweet? :)

Katrusya31

I had this parfum for 3 years ago, I want to buy it again. It is a very sweet, sexy aromat. It is more for young woman. bottle is fantastic. I love it and want it!

brindlegirl
brindlegirl

I am so glad I decided to spray this on me before buying it. It smelt so wonderful on the tester strip and I was going to buy it then decided to wear it for a day.

It is nothing like the tester strip on me. It smelt masculine and spicy whereas on the paper strip it smelt sweet and floral.

Perhaps this doesnt mesh well with my chemisty however it just shows you should always test on your skin before buying.

This smelt very different to Chopards other perfumes, it was way too unisex and almost smelt like a mens perfume. I think its the wood, cashmere and amber that makes it masculine. Such a shame.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Chopard is definitely going for quality not the quantity of fragrances released.
Some designer houses release as many as 40 fragrances during a 20 year period and do not pay particualr attention to quality and refinement, they're just driven by making more and more money...
Chopard is a name you can trust, their creations are on the top of my 'I Have' list! (definite favourites)
I already own Happy Spirit Magical Nights Intense and I was looking forward to try its predescessor.
Magical Nights is quite similar to Intense version.
Intense version, however, is more suitable for evening wear and its projection goes towards oriental - vanillic, while Happy Spirit is more fresh floral, making it perfect fragrance for an office / day wear.
Happy Spirit is my floral pleasure and in response to Rimazy's query below I will say, Yes it is a mature fragrance, it is not a typical mish-mash teen cocktail.
The fragrance is well balanced and it certainly evokes smile on my face every time I look at the pretty bottle :-)
Happy Spirit has an outstanding lasting power and very noticeable sillage.
If you are into florals with only a hint of sweetness, Happy Spirit will certainly rock your heart :-)

mandashell
mandashell

Juicy, bright and effervescent. This scent just smells happy and makes me smile. ;'D You could wear this all year round but it will shine the brightest during the warmer months. And I am happy to have found a scent that gives a bit of a bubble gum flavor minus the arificiality. I really like this and it doesn't hurt that the bottle is super cute! Not sure about the lasting power but from what I can sense so far, overall it is pretty, light, faintly sweet and delicately fruity floral.

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

When I first sprayed a sample of this one, about 3 years ago, I thought it was the best scent ever.. I was impressed by the delicious blending of orange and sweet floral notes (maybe I could detect the honeysuckle, not the osmanthus which I didn't know yet), but overall I adored how this fragrance combined power and daintiness.
It has been my dream scent for weeks... each time I wore it I pictured in my mind images of a fairy forest, with savage flowers around me and sunbeams through the trees. It reminded me of Aerosmith's "Jaded" clip's atmosphere, ethereal and dreamy. Nowadays I can say I like it (not love it), maybe because of all the melancholic memories connected with this scent and with the guy who had bought me it as a gift.

At the end I feel to recommend this scent to every fruity floral lover: this is a True Romantic Juice (ok, maybe this would sound a bit ordinary, but take a look at the bottle's shape :)).
Happy Spirit has definitely a GREAT longevity, it's nice in summer and magical in winter.. it could also be the perfect fragrance for going out at night and get noticed. Plus, it brings compliments most of times thanks to its wonderful sillage.

Just try it, and feel Happy!

bamboule
bamboule

Today I got this precious bottle! I love it and now wondering for how long I keep this amazing scent away from me!?I wanted for long time ago, once when i has smelled this on a girl it reminded me of joop "all about eve" and when i asked her she showed this bottle, for me its not all about eve" and i read many comments that it remind them about other perfumes such J.Lo, dior and premier jour? i think you cannot compare this to others, no offense but i find it to my nose simply amazing!smells not cheap on contrary very elegant same time girly;-)
the first notes are burst of berries rasberry most and vanilla then the dry down become more softer and slightly flowery but as a fan of frutty fresh scents i still love it!
I have only 1.7 and so proud to have it in my purse so i could reapply it to catch this first notes and it make me feel so Happy Happy, ladies you will not regret to have this little precious bottle on your shelf.
this one will no offend your colleague at work, so im happy to be able to wear since my director just hates perfumes so i was like having so many cannot wear them and enjoy it during my working hours, it's like to have pretty dresses but you cannot wear them everyday!

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

A confident raspberry with a coy magnolia give this parfum a lovely grown up feel. The good thing about this is that it is not well known yet smells very pretty; if you;re lucky enough to find this underrated gem, consider yourself lucky. Whenever i see fruit listed in the notes, i usually expect a tropicana smelling spritz; this is just classy all the way.

eskarina62
eskarina62

Happy Spirit brings in the spirit of of Xmas with its warmth, development and sweetness...

Got it from a swap and AM considering myself really lucky, as I had a very vague memory of the scent...

On my skin it starts with a warm wave of fruity freshness to give way to the lovely tender scent of the white flowers (honeysuckle and osmanthus) and starts developing into something warm and cosy, which, I presume, is the base and esp. cashmere wood...

I can feel it walking and people ask me what I am wearing!!!

I would not classify it as floral - there is so much more to it!!!!

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

I love this perfume, starting with sensual fruits (my husband said, it's an aphrodisiac with raspberry:)), then going into a nice, soft, warm scent based on musk and ambre. On my skin long-lasting, too.

guest_dannygirl
guest_dannygirl

I'm wearing this right now. Bought it unsniffed on the basis of the gorgeous bottle. It's girly and fresh, more a fruity than a floral. The raspberry is the strongest and most long-lasting note in it. Nothing so remarkable that I'd stock up on it, but when you want a light, young, fresh scent, it's nice. And the bottle (like other Chopards) is aboslutely lovely on a dresser.

Fides
Fides

It sort of, IS happy. Gentle floral fruity, non pretenentious perfume. Sweet but not "girly" sweet or cloying, great balance between fresh and sweet.

Magnolia, honeysuckle, raspberry, musk...but can you believe that it isn't *that* sweet? That's why I like it - there is nothing "too much" about this perfume. Feminine, and yes - happy. Love that bottle.

panda0410
panda0410

Opens like a 3 way cross between SJP Lovely, Dior Addict Shine and Givenchy Eaudemoiselle, and then settles to something very similar entirely to Givenchy Eaudemoiselle. Not unpleasant, but nothing new or captivating either. I own 2 of the 3 listed above, and had the 3rd previously, no need to keep this one as well else I just add it to the pile :/

Fresh fruity floral, more fruity than floral to my nose on opening, then settles to a floral heart, with not much of a base - a blind purchase I wish I had not made.

A perfect winter/very early spring scent for those who don't already already have existing similar perfumes for the winter and crisp early spring. Personally I'll be sticking with my Givenchy Eaudemoiselle which is superior to my nose, but for those who dont have it or something else similar, this might be right for you.

guest_Anita
guest_Anita

I have this perfume and i am so in love with the smell of the perfume, i have never smelt a perfume as nice as this :) i recommend it to everyone its worth buying and it lass for ages :)

frenkuzumu
frenkuzumu

Amazing!I want it so much..In the opening it's so fruity not floral. Actually I only get floral notes 1-2 hours later. I could not stop myself from sniffing this. To be honest, at the first, it's quite similar with Samba. Since I'm in love with Samba I also fall in love with this,too. If you're aquarius like me, you should try..

lucifera
lucifera

i loove it as much as the limited magical nights ;-)
to me the original is a grown up version of the first olilly perfume, good purchase and will buy again

atenais_only

I bought Happy Spirit a year ago and still love it. I still find fresh and energizing.
It's my favorite perfume.

most of Chopard perfumes have nice bottles,but I haven't found any of he smell perfect to my nose.
ok,it smells good,but I think it's average,not a WOW.it's a soft,flat floral fragrance.yeah,it's romantic,but nothing provocative exists here.in fact it reminds me Premier Jour by nina ricci,because both are floral,light and mild.
don't trust the notes.I can't smell anything fruity even at the first sniff.it's all floral.
I'm so eager to try Happy Spirit Magical Nights.I think that one would be stronger and more long lasting.

elaida_00

just bought this one as an autumn/winter since it`s a bit heavy for summer;the drydown it`s sweet and..gives u that warm feeling of a nice puffy sweather:)

I was really looking forward to testing this fragrance when I read all the positive reviews saying that this was a nice floral. Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed when I got around to testing it.

I'm not a big fan of fruity florals. Happy Spirit to me is more of a fruity floral rather than a floral fragrance.

The scent opens with the orange and raspberry notes, which together blend nicely but smell somewhat synthetic and overly sweet. This is typical of most fragrances on the market today which use raspberry as their ingredient. They tend to aim for the sweet, candy-like raspberry scent rather than the raw, actual fruit.

The fragrance mellows slightly with the introduction of the honeysuckle and osmanthus notes, however I think this scent is a little too simple, a few more floral notes may have smoothed this fragrance out nicely.

The drydown isn't bad, however it too could do with some more complexity. The cashmere wood note I find doesn't blend well with my skin chemistry and ends up smelling a little like play-doh on my skin.

Overall, Happy Spirit is a pleasant and girly scent, which obviously appeals to some, but is far too boring for me.

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

I WANT IT!!!i really really want it...i tested it today...it lasts and lasts and lasts...it didnt fade away by the shower!iits so unique,elegant,feminine and sexy!i love it!i never get too enthusiastic about a frangrance,im toooooo picky but this one really blew my mind and ...nose! xoxo

Daria
Daria

lovely smell :)

Aalia
Aalia

A darling, angelic, and velvety perfume!
The bitter orange opens the fragrance with a little burst of freshness. Without the bitter orange, Happy Spirit would be too heavy and thick. The raspberry is airy and thin, but becomes amplified and syrupy when mixed in with the strong summer time blooms of magnolia and honeysuckle. The honeysuckle is what really stands out for me, mixed with the raspberry. It all becomes intensely sweet, like a fruity perfume. The wearer needn't wait for the dry down to experience the base notes. The base mixes in with the top and middle notes the whole time. The cashmere wood, amber, and musk, all combine to give the whole perfume a lush, plush, and dusty prescence.

Trvevil
Trvevil

This perfume is sweet and fruity. It hasn't a load of sugar and I think I smelled something like that already. But, anyway I adore this fragrance because it's really makes your day and suits going out and having fun. It's gentle and girly too. I can feel raspberry here (must be lots of it there) and some flowers (sweet flowers).
Raspberry is there til the end on me. The dry-down is sweet flowers with raspberry with 'woody' touch- actually must be amber with cashmere wood. Very delicious and safe. I think no one would be disgusted with it :D So this makes it perfect if you want to give this to someone as gift. Bottle is super cute by the way. Lasting power is ok, about 6 hours on my wrist.

Trinity
Trinity

I can’t believe there is no vanilla in this fragrance, since to me; it smells a lot like vanilla!
It is a beautiful, tender and cozy vanilla. “Happy Spirit” is a very nice and friendly fragrance – warm and inviting.
Perfect to snuggle up with someone special ;-)

newgabe
newgabe

Starts with a fresh and somewhat dry citrus that reminded me a tiny bit of the dry intrique of Lauder's Beautiful. Went back for another spritz. Was less impressed then.. along with the floral middle came something rather oily, reminded me of an unpleasant aftershave of some sort. I have smelled this oily note in other perfumes that claim 'orange' or 'neroli' so perhaps that is it. Wasn't impressed with the increasingly nondescript drydown, so I ducked into a store and zapped it with some actual Beautiful, which I find a far more provocative and interesting to breathe in- but then, I do like my scents with character.

Ayse

ha ha i finally managed to get it... in harrods. This smells heavenly:) if there is anything better than this, its 'happy spirit-magical nights' which they had the tester for but not for sale...i cant wait till i get that too...im a very happy spirit now :)

jaz2902
jaz2902

for some reason it reminds me of Dior - Pure Poison ?? weird, might just be me though! it is a pretty scent, nice and creamy floral. i probably wouldn't buy it though, only due to the fact it reminds me of PP and i've already had that one.

guest_Beck
guest_Beck

I love this perfume its soo classy and romantic! its my fav!

Ayse

This is the most interesting floral perfume i came across, il definatly be buying it, i only came across a tester in selfridges they said they would get it in next month?! is there anywhere else i can get it from in London?

snobuni77

Ohh I had to review this again & say God I love this Fragrance!

It is a great everyday perfume for me.

I love sweet fruity vanilla's.This is such a great comfort scent for me I love it & I love CHOPARD...they ROCK!!!!

snobuni77

Ahhhh this perfume is great,I got so giddy after I applied it to my wrist to sample.

It is "almost" what I have been looking for.
I have to admit that it resembles "JLo's Love at first Glow" quite a bit.I can not tell you witch one lasts longer just yet because I have only had this one for about 10 minutes.The notes are very different but for some reason that doesn't make any difference,they are still very alike.I do like Happy Spirit quite a bit more though as it has more depth & prefer the honeysuckle in this over the rose in LAFglow.

This is a very sweet innocent girly perfume.A sweet happy floral

I smell the honeysuckle & osmanthus quite a bit.The raspberry & bitter orange stood out upon first spray but they disappeared rather quickly.I have to admit I do not smell cashmere wood very much but the amber & musk hang around faintly in the background as to keep this from being overly sweet.

I would say that this would be better suited for winter but I can see it working in the fall & spring Very well.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Wow!!
What an AMAZING fragrance... It's soooo Romantic, it really reminds me of falling in love or dreaming of something so romantic.. Yeah!! This is exactly what it makes me feel :)
And, Now I dream of having it.. Cos the 1.2ml sample I got is about to finish :'(
** WoRtH mEnTiOnInG: it lasted a LONG time on my skin & totally made up ma day !!:)

elaida_00

my friend has this one and i love it is very floral and sweet and it`s like an all day long perfume , appropriate for every ocasion

atenais_only

Perfect daily perfume. For young women who have real class. Fantastic!

winwenlee
winwenlee

It is the great perfume for wearing in winter. very sweet, feminine and young!

guest_Meilyn
guest_Meilyn

I went to the Bahamas on vacation and decided to find a new fragrance and I came across Happy Spirit Chopard. What an excellent scent. It's soft. Good for daytime and night. Smells great. I fell in love with it and paid for it right away.

Moszatka
Moszatka

So fruity, powdery and delicious! I love it! But I can't wear in summertime.
I like the raspberry in it, it gives very fantastic smells!

dolita
dolita

i smelled it at a shop and it took me away to another world its really amazing but little expensive but i think it deserve that money

Kzrdhd
Kzrdhd

its absolutely beautiful!! i will be getting it!!!

guest_babies
guest_babies

I love Chopard, my "Christmas" fragrance is Casmir and my spring one is Happy Spirit, it´s so springfloral...very good fragrance

macymielee
macymielee

I REALLY want this perfume. It's the first floral perfume that i've ever liked. I love the way it smells and the way my boyfriend reacted to it when he first smelled it. Is it not here in the States yet? My mom got it as a tester sample while vacationing in germany. I WANT IT!

2007

Happy Spirit by Chopard 3.79 out of 5 based on 306 ratings and 81 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chopard Happy Spirit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Chopard Happy Spirit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Happy Spirit by Chopard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Happy Spirit by Chopard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.