Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour Chopard for women

Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour Chopard for women
dislike

Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour Chopard for women Pictures Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour Chopard for women Pictures

Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour is inspired by love and by the gemstone that symbolizes passion - ruby. Irresistible sensuality, fullness and femininity are what give the character to this perfume. Lush floral compositions with the core of precious Sambac jasmine and delicate touch of yellow freesia in the top, dries down to the warm base of white musk, amber and cashmere. The fragrance expresses the happiness of that moment in which the romance blossom.

It is available as 75 ml EDP. Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour was launched in 2009.

Yellow Freesia

Jasmine Sambac

Cashmere Wood Amber White Musk

Happy Spirit

Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour Fragrance Reviews

incywincyspider
incywincyspider

This is a lovely mix of jasmine and freesia with the freesia adding a light peppery note. I'm finding this perfect for the spring time. Lovely bottle too!

crisjoy
crisjoy

I'm sorry but this was such a disappointment. The first 20 sec of this are marvelous, in a fruit tart delicious kind of way but then comes the cloying sweetness that stays and stays and gives me this headache. Grr just annoying, I wanted to love this, but its impossible. I thought Chopard changed their ways of making perfume ever since Wish, but apparently no. Good thing I found someone to sell it to. I suppose one could like this if they like cloyingly sweet perfumes.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I got this fragrance in a swapp,and I am so happy :)
I´ts the perfect mix the jasmin with the freesia, I am thrilled!! I wasn´t expecting so much!! I got a lot of compliments wearing this , it´s not very sweet,wich makes it perfect.. I am happy to own this treasure,and I was thinking about swapp it,but yesterday I wore it and now I love it and I am not sure if I want to swapp!! I´m glad,for giving this a second try,looks amazing :)

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Jasmine & freesia is making this one a crispier copy of the original which I adore :)
it's less sweet since the raspberry & better orange notes are removed so it's floral..

Generally, both are toooo similar !!!

lasting power & sillage are great ,, the bottle is so lovely ! <3

Red Rose
Red Rose

This is actually a special edition for valentine day. It's hard to find though.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE!!! THE NAME IS GREAT ALSO. I HAVE MAGICAL NIGHTS AND I LOVE IT, I MUST HAVE THIS EDITION ALSO, I DIDN´T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTED UNTIL FRAGRANTICA LISTED IT HERE. I SEARCHED FOR IT ONLINE AND IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND, I MUST HAVE IT, DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE THIS GEM?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chopard Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chopard Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour by Chopard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Happy Spirit Elixir d'Amour by Chopard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Happy Spirit Versace Versace Pour Femme Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette Chopard Wish Montblanc Femme de Montblanc Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Fendi Fan di Fendi Extreme Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Cacharel LouLou Chanel Coco Noir Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Christian Dior Pure Poison Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights