Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Wish Turquoise Diamond Chopard for women

Wish Turquoise Diamond Chopard for women
dislike

tropical
Wish Turquoise Diamond Chopard for women Pictures Wish Turquoise Diamond Chopard for women Pictures Wish Turquoise Diamond Chopard for women Pictures Wish Turquoise Diamond Chopard for women Pictures Wish Turquoise Diamond Chopard for women Pictures

Coty Prestige, in cooperation with jewelry house Chopard, offered another diamond in colour. Chopard presents a turquoise jewel after a very successful gourmet-sweet perfume Wish in blue nuances and pink fruity-floral candy Wish Pink Diamond. It is the graceful floral Chopard Wish Turquoise Diamond.

The design for the bottle was created in cooperation with Pi Design and creator Fabrice Legros. The new turquoise diamond brings a real floral excitement.

Perfumer Ursula Wandel made juicy pear, litchi and powerful, floral, voluptuous freesia open this magnificent perfume.

The heart is wrapped with notes of Secura flower and Japanese cherry petals, with refreshing but sweet and intensive magnolia. The base introduces warm, oriental, milky and powdery fondling notes of sandalwood, musk and amber.

The perfume is available as 30 and 50 ml edt. Wish Turquoise Diamond was launched in 2007.

Litchi Freesia Peach Pear

Magnolia Cherry Blossom

Sandalwood Amber White Musk

Wish Turquoise Diamond Fragrance Reviews

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Very nice. I knew it reminded me of something , but didnt know what . Olfeliarage has hit the nail on the head - Avons Wink!!! Yes , very similar to Wink , but this Chopard is better quality and longer lasting. I actually own Wink but didnt dare use it much in case i couldnt replace it ( sad i know)

Wink is discontinued at at silly prices online now , you would be better off with this nice summer perfume. Gorg bottle too!

icekat
icekat

WISH TURQUOISE DIAMOND is a gentle and refreshing fruity floral perfume perfect for a spring time. I thought that it will be more cool and aquatic, like a shining cold crystal, but it is actually quite warm, tender and girly. I think the color that best expresses this fragrance is pale pink, like beautiful and fragile cherry blossoms.

The pear shines in the opening sweetened by the light litchi. The freesia provides slightly cool, green accent. The cherry blossoms are very tender, fragile and lovely in the heart notes. The composition remains light and ethereal. It is certainly refreshing and lovely on a spring day.

The staying power of this fragrance is not great, so I apply throughout a day. This lovely perfume is great when you are looking for light fruity floral with gentle blossom flowers.

perfumeloverr92
perfumeloverr92

turquoise diamond is a clean fresh scent, i would wear it at day time, its not really suited to night time as its very light. i like it alot and find myself reaching for it reguarly.

Buttonbear
Buttonbear

A nice 'safe' day wear perfume but really doesn't have the sticking power

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

I have to admit that I got this one because of the pretty bottle and turquoise being one of my favorite colors. Even though all the notes usually work fine on me, I've had nothing but bad experiences with blue or green-tinted fragrances - they always contain something that clash with my chemistry or sense of smell. But I must say that I was pleasantly surprised!
Juicy, fruity opening with pear and litchi, and the cherry blossom that sometimes can get a bit cloying is nothing but fresh and bright.
If the temperature around here ever climbs above 11 degrees, Turquoise Diamond will be perfect for a day on the beach.

Ofeliarage
Ofeliarage

I brought this last week untested just for the falcon, which is so pretty & boy am i glad it smelt alright. I was bit apprehensive at first cz i dislike candied sweetness but it paid off cz this is not to sweet, but it is delicious enuf to wear (as 'KalteStern' reviewed).

Also i thought this smelt quite similar to AVONs Wink, which i was given in my early teens & didnt really like.

KalteStern
KalteStern

I finally succumbed to the lure of the fabulous bottle, and not being fond of very sweet 'candy' scents I chose the turquoise one. The colour of the liquid is actually right for the smell - it is a quite light, summery 'beach and salt water' scent; slightly reminiscent of Eau de Dali, but not as strong or long lasting, not overly sweet, good for everyday or the office if you are in that kind of mood. But you are going to have to have to take the bottle with you to really make a statement, as it's too ethereal for many people to really notice after the first hour

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Cherry blossom time is the season of the year when the whole country becomes imbued with the spirit of life and hope that is beyond the comprehension of Occidental minds - for here the cherry tree is regarded as a principle of life whose snowy wand transforms the earth and gives new powers to the heart which may be shared by all classes from the humblest to the exalted. ("Cherry blossom time in Japan")
- in the world of perfume - this is what Wish Turquoise does!

Althea
Althea

seems like teen scent and althought I am not one, I like it. Great for summer and the presence of magnolia just won it for me. A nice change from heavy, spicy, seducing fragrances, it is very soft but lasts long. I like it probably most from the trio of Wishes.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chopard Wish Turquoise Diamond fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chopard Wish Turquoise Diamond, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wish Turquoise Diamond by Chopard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wish Turquoise Diamond by Chopard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.