Designers » C » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men Christian Audigier for men

Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men Christian Audigier for men
dislike

Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men Christian Audigier for men Pictures

Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men is presented in pair with the edition for women carrying the same name in 2008. They were inspired by Don Ed Hardy's tattoo work, just like the first editions introduced in February 2008.

The edition for men is inspired by night life in Tokyo and is characterized as a light, eclectic mixture of fruit and freshness.

The bottle is painted with card game motive with an inscription "Love is a game", and is created in cooperation with Olivier Gillotin. It opens with accords of citruses, which include bergamot, orange and mandarin, mixed with cardamom. The heart introduces aromas of absinth, sage, cypress, violet, while the base notes are made of musk, cedar, dark vetiver and Agarwood.

The perfume is available as 50 and 100ml with an accompanying collection of body care products.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Orange Cardamom

Sage Cypress Violet

Musk Cedar Vetiver Agarwood (Oud)

Imperial Millesime
Unforgivable
Exceptional Because You Are For Men
Cuba Wild Heart

Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men Fragrance Reviews

edsex
edsex

The comparisons to Millesime imperial are just an indicator of how many people should stay away of this hobby, this is NOTHING LIKE MI, its a good synthetic scent, safe, unimpressive, thats it. For 15 dls its a bang for your buck.

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

Smells like it belongs to a person in their 40s
NOT for a teen. (with taste at least)

jose.m.perez
jose.m.perez

Amazing summer scent!! Open very citric and drys down to a very woody scent, the sandalwood here is great. It's fresh, casual, versatile and a great alternative to Creed's MI. Performance is average, no more than 6 hrs of longevity and projection is average, still I get a lot of complements when I wear Love & Luck.
Shop for this online, it can be found very inexpensive.
3.5 out of 5

jimmyo1
jimmyo1

I do like the composition of this, very subtle fruit kick with a fresh and aromatic vibe.
Definitely a frag for those hot days like today (hence I gave it a whirl).
Just poor longevity and weak sillage after an hour on me.

Had it on 8 hours now and is slightly detectable but very, very close to the skin which is not what we really want from a frag.

Anyway, that said, still something you should have in the collection as price and overall scent are well worth the £9 I paid for it!!

Nice and clean just no power in this baby!

A 6.8/10

Ajcalderonmd
Ajcalderonmd

Surprisingly good and very fresh, but not that unique. Appropriate for daily use, sillage and longevity for me is just average.

Winterspring
Winterspring

Very woodsy with a hint of toothpaste.

NiceNiffs
NiceNiffs

Ed Hardy is a bit of a 'gimmick' brand....but that's no biggy, what matters here is the juice and this juice is good. First time you spray it, depending on what your nose is used to, you might think bubble-gum-Acqua-Di-Gio or something similar but don't give up at the first hurdle......there's a gem in here.

No snobbery required. Let's be honest, fragrance is about reaching for a quick spritz of something that makes you feel good, feel confident or even just give you a lift.

Is Love & Luck generic?.....maybe a little but in a smaller arena of other similar scents.

Is it powerful?.....not quite but if this were any more potent it would possibly spoil it with overkill (too much of a good thing).

Actually I think it is just as it should be. Vibrant, fresh, juicy, citrus and woods with a hint of spice all nicely balanced. I do get the Orange, Mandarin and Cardamom - it's like a zesty-fizz on your nose but as others have said Agarwood is difficult to detect.

Perfect for summer, really very nice and very affordable too.

3 or 4 sprays and I get 8+ hours longevity. Unlike some cheap scents it never completely loses projection instead you wear a pleasant 'aura' (sorry, cheesy word) throughout the day.

However, 3-4 sprays when the sun is high and the weather is warmer, projection is way better and it really opens up the composition more clearly but without a noticeable shortening in longevity. Maybe mid-summer use was the original intention for "Love & Luck"?......whatever.....this definitely has a place in my wardrobe.

NBguy58
NBguy58

Sharp opening with a lot of citrus. Smells clean and fresh for the first minutes. As it dries it becomes sweeter with a hint of wood. Nothing special just a common summer scent. Longevity is average but projection is really really weak. You can barely smell it after 30 minutes. The only good thing i can think about it is price. Excellent "value for money" cologne that's why i don't regret buying it.

andgac16
andgac16

A pleasant, moderately sweet and melony citrus fragrance which has a good longevity but lacks projection. The weak projection makes it only suitable for hot summer days or situations which only permit a tame fragrance. I have never smelled oud before but from the many descriptions I have read, there is absolutely no oud in this.
Personally, I don't like the bottle design or the name although it's excellent value for money.
I would advise this to someone new to fragrances looking for a summer fragrance, general public, teens/young men or someone on a low budget.

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

To sum it up quickly this is 1 of my favorite scents ! And it shares partnership with Aventus as my signature scent and for good reason.

The scent alone on this is amazing and dont let the Ed Hardy name fool you, this is very well done. To describe this scent id use adjectives such as fruity,fresh,sexy and appealing and women love this stuff ! I have close to 40 frags and next to Aventus this is my most complimented fragrance but easily the most complimented frag when it comes to the ladies.

Projection wise id say this is decent. Its nothing beastly but people WILL smell you but not in an overpowering way. This has just the right amount of projection if you ask me.

Longevity is really good on this as well. This lasts me on average about 6-10 hours.(6 in the winter and 8-10 hrs in the summer)

Another interesting note about this is that its very signature scent worthy for a guy in the 16-30 year age range as it works well all year round and is not pricey. Yes its better suited for the summer but its done well for me in the winter as well surprisingly. For me though the different seasons make the smell differ. In the Summer it smells more fresh,fruity,juicy and really compliments the citrus but in the winter it smells a lot more smooth,floral and the violet is brought to life a bit more. None the less it smells amazing all year !

Id personaly rate this a 8.75 out of 10... The only thing that keeps me from giving this a 10 is that even though its great as far as smell,compliments and performance it does lack originality.

malik2011
malik2011

Playfully citrus-y & cheerfully sunny .... DOT

landon1
landon1

We all know ed hardy as a brand is practically a joke. This fragrance on the other hand is so surprisingly good, it's almost shocking. Compliments stacked on more compliments. Almost has a mouth watering quality to it. If they put this juice in a creed bottle people wouldn't question it much. Solid

ianannable
ianannable

This is a solid,fresh citrus fragrance. Extremely well suited to spring and summer. Very good value for money. I am unable to knock this fragrance,especially for the cost. Folks, you could do much worse.

Osmo
Osmo

Although i dislike the whole design of the package - it kind of reminds me the blue jeans one by versace, the juice is surprisingly really nice!! ; i have the feeling of reapplying this! Tried it during wintertime though and the longevity and sillage seemed really poor.. will try also during summer as it considers to be a fresh kind of scent (with a twist).
can see notes as they are given pretty honestly. Haven't try MI yet, but if this is a reminiscent, MI must be a nice one :)

hotmrw
hotmrw

What a craking little scent this one is, I get great sillage on my skin, and ok longevity, I can't stop sniffing the stuff, simply put it is amazing juice for the price.

Smell 9-10
Sillage 8-10
Longevity 7-10

rodolfo
rodolfo

Love & Luck works better on summer or at the gym.
Projects well for 2 hours, then dies down to a small bubble around me for more 2 or 3 hours.
It lasts on skin for 6 hours.
It's light and refreshing, so it won't offend people.
Girls said to like it, when asked. It can get compliments but nothing out of the ordinary. It's a good everyday scent.
It's mostly a gym scent for me. 1 Spray to the gym does the trick.

Projection: 3/5
Versatility: 4/5
Compliments: Hmm, some.
Extreme Compliments: Nope.

Overall: 3.5/5

(PS: It's a good alternative to Millesime Imperial, but if you want an amazing fresh scent that lasts and projects for real, get MI on a split. It's worth it).

bazil14
bazil14

Picked this up on ebay for ten pounds for 50 ml and can honestly say tat i am impressed it does smell exactly the same as sean john unforgivable and creed mi with the only difference being price as sean john seems to be hard to find these days and creed being rediculously overpriced ... Anyway nice crisp fresh citrusy fragrance with excellent sillage and longivity a definite must buy

wooly786
wooly786

After going through Creed MI like it was coming out of a tap I had to look for a more affordable daily alternative. I tried this fragrance purely because of the reviews. At first I could not smell any resemblance but half an hour later I realised it was all there apart from the salty, sea breeze quality you find in MI. And that is a shame because the saltiness in MI is what makes it what it is. However, having said that this is a great alternative for daily wear and one I'll definitely keep in the gym bag. Very cheap and good value. The only thing with this perfume is that you have to close your eyes and forget that it carries the ed hardy brand (which is awful!!)

I was going to get Creed MI but figured I'd save some money and track this down...I don't have the two to do a side my side comparison, all I know is that I completely adore this fragrance. I didn't really like the one other Ed Hardy fragrance I tried so I was still cautious that I maybe wouldn't like this, despite kinda knowing what to expect.
So glad I got it...love it! Really is fresh and evolves beautifully on my skin, true depth with a great, light citrusy opening exactly the kind of thing I like.
Very wearable stuff.

iLikeColognes
iLikeColognes

for me lasts about 3-4 hours but sillage is kinda week.
great smell

Steppero
Steppero

I think i have found my new signature scent. This stuff is friggin awesome.

tj126
tj126

Opens with a blast of floral freshness, almost Lavender Fresh bathroom spray, but this must be the violet. This soon disappears to a lovely bright citrus and floral freshness.
There is a generic citrus smell to this. It could almost be CKone, but the floral saves it. The combinations seem to be well balanced on this one.
After about 30 minutes the floral has diminished. This is CKone.
Silage is poor on this one on me. After the initial blast it soon dries down to a very close scent.
Longevity last about 6 hours on me, but you have to be very close to smell it.

dmirror
dmirror

Surprisingly all of ed hardy fragrances are decent this is a good one #1 skull and roses #2 love and luck #3 villain these three are the best they have decent longevity and are compliment getters the three 7/10 and they are really affordable surprise yourself and buy one of the three you cannot go wrong cause of the low price you can find it online

hameedbilal
hameedbilal

love this frag...the worthy of Creed MI
only with lesser longevity n bit synthesised..compared to the more natural MI
but this is gr8 on its own...its wrong to compare....
but even if u do...its good value for money...
but needs a few more sprays for me to project it, against MI which need only 2-3 sprays

vonzigdarke
vonzigdarke

Should be included in those little tyke shaving kits with the plastic bladed razors, strip of crude watercolor tattoos and the dish soap lather of shaving cream. OUR Version of Sean John's Unforgivable, fresh linen scented wax cubes and an empty box of Mike and Ike's. Ed Hardly's Love Lies Limp. A five dollar bottle.

frangellan
frangellan

very close, albeit synthetic copy, of creed's millesime imperial.

kenney77
kenney77

Amazing

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

have had this for about 2 years.. heard the girls like this.. havent gotten much compliments so far but then again i havent worn it much because its not one of MY personal favs.

however, it is light and great for casual wear in the summer.. i would say you could get away with going to a movie or casino with this on too.

this thing gets a lot of hype, so far i havent figured out why.. but hey everyone has their own opinions.

overall in MY opinion i give it a 6/10.

it just smells like a 20 dollar cologne to me, only difference is.. it lasts longer than a 20 dollar one would.. i get 4-7 hours

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Love & Luck's best feature is its warm citrus opening of mandarin, bergamot, and cardamom. It makes me think, "Okay, clean fruit and a touch of fresh spice - not bad!" Of course, not very imaginative or interesting, either, but at least it smells good.

After seven or eight minutes the fresh top gets woodier, and reveals a sheer violet leaf note that feels very conventional, and reminds me of Calvin Klein Man's violet leaf, which means it also reminds me more distantly of Dior's reformulated Fahrenheit. I don't get the oiliness of either of those fragrances, nor do I get the Creed associations that others do, but then again Millesime Imperial has been compared to Green Irish Tweed, which has been compared to Cool Water, which has been compared to Grey Flannel, which has knocked shoulders here and there with none other than Fahrenheit in fragrance discussions. With those and CK Man in tow, are we looking at the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon here?

I don't know, but I do know that eventually L&L falls apart and just becomes a watery-musky mess. In light of far better options (everything listed above), I have no idea why anyone would opt to wear this.

mirul
mirul

i bought this one in a gift set for me during christmas~~LOL~~ it smells clean frsh and citrusy~~ for me it just smell like Imperial Millesime Creed~~ cause im not a trained nose~~LOL~~ everybody around u will says so~~

aucffan1
aucffan1

I love Creed Imperial..I do not detect and resembleance with Love & Luck at all..

L&L is ok on its own and the rumor of it smelling like the clasic MI must be an attempt to increase sales..

L&L is an OK clean smelling scent that isn't neccesary if you already have a couple citrucy smelling colognes.. Otherwise for the low price you might as well try it.. You'll find situations to wear it..

Canda12406
Canda12406

Ehhh. Isn't my favorite non the less. It smells very synthetic but can definitely be used best during the spring and summer. I'll use this fragrance as a last option when I'm in a rush or something. I smelled this right after smelling exceptional(the sample from fragrence.net) and shit I couldn't even tell the difference. No lie. That being said it has a lemon note obviously and this lemon orange like note is seriously nothing special. Aside from the fragrance juice, the bottle is unique. The elongated top cap is something I haven't seen yet and is sturdy. It has a retro typical Ed hardy design and sprays rather well. I purchased this for about $55 for the 100 ml.

jpbill
jpbill

why do people compare it with millesime imperial? for me its a cheap clean smelling easy cologne . nothing nothing special, low longevity. like a bath toilet cleaner.

SilverFire
SilverFire

Goes on fresh and with a neutral kind of barely-fruit smell, like a sugary avocado. The impact is new/fresh/clean with just a small amount of sweetness -- bergamot. It deepens quickly into a resinous almost gummy base that smells chewable, if not edible. Then it deepens and starts to radiate, slowly increasing, so that at three hours, it surrounds me in a fresh, uplifting, confident aroma with a bit of musk -- like danger or excitement is lurking in the background. I think the perfect descriptive phrase is "good guy with an edge". The projection comes and goes, but the longevity is immense: I can still smell it the next morning (16 hours). It survives workouts and smells even better afterwards!

L&L is quite inexpensive and provides a fantastic price-to-value ratio. Don't bag on it because it's popular; this is one case where something popular is also done right.

samatl74
samatl74

There are lots of love for this, but me...I didn't dig it. Smells a bit too powdery and feminine for me. I ended up giving it away. If I want to wear womans perfume, I am sure this would be my go to frag.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

Really great Cologne must try

camposg
camposg

I don't connect with ed hardy fragrances. I bought this on blind buy at wal-mart. So cheap everyone has it? I heard it was weak but didn't think it was this bad. Smells good but has absolutely no staying power or projection. Will be giving this away along with "very sexy" unreal...i really wonder how this makes it to the market...

KeithScar
KeithScar

Love n Luck by Ed hardy is the best cologne out of all the Ed hardy fragrances PERIOD. This sweet oriental frag is perfect for casual use in spring/summer. This an ideal cologne for the young man just starting a collection and wants to impress that special girl. Love N Luck two thumbs up!

noirdrakkar
noirdrakkar

A blast of citrus that settles into sweet spice and wood.

I think this adaptation of Millesime Imperial is much closer in scent and quality than Sean John's Unforgivable. Also, it is more affordable.

This is far from the greatest fresh fragrance, but I find it very enjoyable.

SnowStorm

I've been wearing this one pretty regularily this summer now. I'm very happy with the purchase. This frag is getting more usage than all the others combined. I also picked up Unforgivable Sean John. I do see a similarity between the two, but really prefer the L&L. It is a little spicier and really holds my attention nicely.

chicosuave
chicosuave

Gentlemen, this was a blind buy based on multiple good reviews and the fact that I found a 1 oz bottle at TJ Maxx for $15. when I first tried it, I hated it. however, after seeing more and more good reviews, I agreed to try wearing it everyday for one week to see what happended. Well, after the week trial, I ended up liking it. It does smell rather synthetic and there is one note that I can't stand. This note smells kinda salty to me almost like seaweed which is weird because there is no seaweed in this mix. At any rate, It has proved to be a decent summer day frag. I may even splurge and rebuy again for next year..........

murysusanto

If you want to poison your women work mate then use this on a daytime.
On a blind buy bases, this I don't regret.
Since the name Ed Hardy is an artist, like heap of his other stuff this perfume is entitled to his colorfull design and you can expect the juice coming out of it

SnowStorm

So after a few more days I have another update to my previous post - regarding the bottle and cap.

I am happy with the cap design that totally engolfs the bottle for the following reason - my gym bag. I was heading out for my karate class earlier in the week and reached over and grabbed the bottle of L&L. It was nice to be able to toss it into the bag and not worry that the top would fall off and the juice would end up all over my gear. So I still don't care for the artwork - I will give the bottle/cap design a thumbs up for those on the go. I would not have been able to throw the bottle of Nautica Blue or D&G The One Man into the bag with such reckless abandon.

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Safe...common. Nothing amazing about it. Kinda boring musky finish to it. I prefer Hearts and Daggers.

ericrico
ericrico

A rather good mainstream fragrance - but not bad at all. Some very good reviews here, so I don't need to go over notes and be repetitive. Nattonline, JustinV, Jack_Hunter and SnowStorm cover it well - good job by all.

I basically had a lot purchase of Men's and Women's Ed Hardy bottles a couple of years ago and pulled some out in the last 9 months or so (going back to fall in California). This is one the of best releases, but all-in-all, if you can get past the cheesy graphics and the "Burger King" crown on the Christian Audigier for Him bottle, there are some decent scents here.

Nothing collectible - but wearable, spray-and-go scents that are never offensive and some even offer a nice refreshing note. Interestingly, a lot of the bottles in the Ed Hardy line have a booze note of some sort (alcoholic beverage association)...definitely for the "party crowd" and hookin' up. Not class, but more sass in the juice you get. Decent stuff for the price.

"Love & Luck" - something we all hope for in life. I like it, but don't consider myself at all in "love" with it or, somehow, "lucky" to have it. But, it puts a smile on a face or two around me. Just for kicks...

SnowStorm

I just got this one a few days ago and I do like it. It is a nice change from some of the heavier power house frags I've been sampling (Givenchy Gentleman / Amani Eau Pour Homme/John Varavatos).

I have seen this one at the store many times and have always passed it up. It was the packaging that really put me off. I don't care for the Tatoo style artwork that is all over the box and bottle cap. Just seems tacky. That said - due to the positive responses at various forms regarding this cologne and the similarity to Creed MI I have given this one a shot.

I get a lot of citris but not too lemony from this frag with just a little musk. There are a few other spices but I can't quite make out what they are. This is an overall pleasant frag and will be in the rotation this summer.

yella_light
yella_light

Good fragrance with a nice looking bottle. It's worth the price and can be blind bought, especially for teens or people starting out.
It's fresh, clean, and won't offend anyone.
A good fragrance to wear for dates or night outs. Very versatile and can be worn in most seasons.
It smells somewhat similar to Unforgivable/Millesime Imperial, but more citrusy.
A scent that wouldn't offend anybody. If it had better longevity, I would give it 5 stars and be considered amongst the best fragrances on the market.
Good for the Fall, Spring, and Summer
(3-4 sprays max)

Age Group: 14+
Projection: 4 stars
Longevity: 4 stars
Versatility: 5 stars
Smell: 5 stars
Overall: 4.75 stars

dylan505
dylan505

i dont know where to buy this.i lived in the Philippines
i don't think they have it here

RandomKillsTime
RandomKillsTime

An okay perfume but it becomes so boring after 3 wears.

Nice but so boring.

valvulado
valvulado

I tested and bought the "Love & Luck".
What can I say? It smells sinthetic. But smells good.
Longevity and sillage: Veeery poor.

They could improve longevity and sillage.
And they should change the (very tacky) bottle.

Well, worth the price tag? Yes, it's cheap and it smells good, not amazing, just good.

Probably I won't buy it again because it simply doesn't lasts on my skin, is very disappointing.

dmoman
dmoman

Have a a few sample sprays for this, and I don't really care if I own this one. However, it's really a nice scent. I don't think people going to hate this but at the same time it's not a "I got to have this" fragrance. Fruity, citrus, clean fresh and florial scent. If you want to be safe if you blind buy this then it's worth a blind buy for a much lower price. For the most part I think this is a very versitale fragrance, but the longevity might just hinder the potential of this cologne. 7 out of 10, it's not unique in any way but it is pleasant.

dj7
dj7

i got the lil baby travel size of this recently and it smells great. very fresh and fruity and smells kind of flowery to my nose. im into fresh scents and not really into fruity scents but this smells awesome. its a cologne but it seems more like a unisex scent because of the florals, i wouldnt mind smelling this on my girl.

i always see this at bargain stores and i always pass on it but now that i've tried it im hooked. next time i see it at a bargain i'ma get it for sure.

i love ed hardys' "love & luck"

babybash44
babybash44

Why do the caps sometimes smell bad on the bottles?

jesvox
jesvox

Ed Hardy Love & Luck for me is a very woody, fresh, citrusy scent, some people say it's a high school teeny bopper scent, i disagree, this is a very modern classy fruity scent, perfect for spring/fall to refresh the senses, its very casual non offensive fragrance. In the drydown its gets a bit spicy and relaxed, good stuff!

andy

nice scent but staying power is not too good so i would reccomend buying the 3.3 ounce tester if u can get a good deal

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

For me is exactly a evolution of SJ Unforgivable, but less boozy and more intense and not gives headache. I liked it. Good sillage and longevity in my skin

silvrsrfr
silvrsrfr

Neutral- Not bad, but reminds me of unforgivable as it dries down. Not one for me.

poivrerose
poivrerose

As a woman, I find this scent completely compelling. I actually gave this as a gift to my fiance and I find it perfect. I love how it is intensely citrusy and peppery in the beginning. Pretty much all bergamot and aoud on him. Yes, peppery woods, biting bergamot, a bit salty a bit bitter. Fresh, but a rugged fresh. Fresh and woodsy sprinkled with hot pepper. I never sense any fruitiness whatsoever on him. Then again he never spritzes on his skin. Only one spray for him - on the chest of his shirt or sweater. So maybe it's one of those scents that is better on clothes. I adore it. It is powerful and pretty longlasting.

Jack_Hunter
Jack_Hunter

Citrus orange on top with a violet weaving in and out of the scent that has a grape like drydown. Great fragrance for the price and it reminds me of a cross between MI/GIT but with less quality ingredients. Shockingly good from what you expect.

BRH
BRH

This one is sweet and green/herbal to me. I really pick up on the absinth, violet & sage the most. I tend to like these types of scents, & Love and Luck reminds me very much of two other fragrances that I own - (Sean John's Unforgivable and Usher's UR). It has that same green vibe with almost a sweet, bubblegum type layer under it. I'd say Unforgivable is a bit heavier/oriental & more suited for winter and Usher's UR is perhaps a bit more herbal and less sweet, but both share the same overall vibe and smell as Love & Luck. I'd definitely say anyone who likes Unforgivable, UR, or even Creed's MI, would enjoy this.
I think these all have a absinth/artemesia/wormwood note, and as I understand, they are all from the same plant family. I think this is the sweet/green note that I am picking up in common with these scents that I like.

PK22
PK22

Occasion: Spring and summer, day time, casual.

Projection: 4/10
Uniqueness: 6/10
Versatility: 4/10
OVERALL: 24/50

Akahina
Akahina

Starts off rather citrusy for me but that goes away quickly. Lasts for about 8 hours on my skin with the middle and end being sort of woody and a little spicy. Nothing here either exciting nor offensive but does smell sort of cheap to me. I am neither put off nor excited about this. Just ambivalent... I love tattoos and I like Ed Hardy's tattoo work (almost got some work from him years ago but) but the bottle design is really ugly I think.

mrman54
mrman54

completely synthetic to me. especially in the dry down. it's just like curve crush. it smells cheap to me.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

See, it's a shame about the top notes because all the other notes, that aren't citrus, would have gone well with anything. The citrus has completely taken over and that's all I remember about it now. All the other notes in this scent are now invalid to my nose.

Citrus is a very dominant component to use, so using too much is a big no-no in my book. Use as many citrus notes as you want, just use a very tiny amount of each so it's not overpowering. Ofcourse the nose-people would have know that an wanted to be a bit risky. Well they still know more than me, so I won't tell them how to make their own burgers.
Still shouldn't complain too much, not every scent can be good, or I'd have nothing to which i can compare my favorites.
All I wish is that the theme was saved for something of a tobacco-gourmand accord,aid which a dank gaming room would induce. Such a waste

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

I like this fragrance.The initial blast is one of a great citrus scent.Then as it dries down,it continues to have the citrus smell to it,and smells very clean,and light musk scent as well.I can see this one being a signature scent for anybody looking for a signature scent.Lasts about 7 hours on my skin.A Great scent.

JustinV
JustinV

Happy 2011 people!!! Hope u guys have a great time, as I have mine XD

So, for the new year, I kick start with this fragrance review (its been a while since I last did mine, been busy working).

On my skin:
Top: I get synthetic like aquatic scent, with some tutti-fruti like smell hidden behind it, and strange accords of spicy, wood-like scent. Lingers around 2-3hours.

Middle: this sharp-like scent dies down, the tutti-fruti like scent pushes up, but not pro founding, just sits there quietly, with fresh-green scent pops in (this is where this thing becomes AWESOME). Lingers around 2-3 hours.

Base: dries down into an amber like scent, with some flower like sweet scent. 1-3 hours.

The scent is not bad. But, the scent is seems to be quite common, this....fresh, woody, gourmand, aquatic like vibe.

100% daily scent or work scent, its not offensive, it doesn't really scream. Good projection, when customers are close to you, they can scent it.

To safe for clubs. No way it can cut smokes.

Any guys can wear this all year round. College and up. Youngsters can pull this off easily. Kind of funky for adults, so best on youngsters to me =)

But this scent is an amazing lady killer. Put on the shower gel to add 10-15% longevity, put on the deodorant under your armpits for 10-15%% projection + longevity, and wrap it with 1-2 on your neck and 1 on each wrist. All this will add 'volume' to the fragrance.

Girls love this. Hahaha! So I encourage ALL Love and Luck fans to grab the gift set. The set is worth it if you want that projection and longevity. =))

The country I am in has no 4 seasons, so it is either hot or cold weather. This works very well on both, but better on the heat.

My rating (base on 5 stars)

Scent: 4 (Quite common-like vibe, but the tutti-fruti like scent scores extra 1 point).

Sillage: 3 (not bad, it is a 4 if you use the shower gel and deodorant).

Time length: 3 (5-8 hours on my skin, mmm....dun expect much from fresh fragrance even with the shower gel and deo).

Occasion: 4 (all rounder jack of trades, but not for clubs).

Overall base on mathematics: 3.5 @ 3.75/5

Nothing to shout out from this fragrance. Quite common, safe-scent, non-offensive kind of vibe. Nicely done opening and dry down.

Artwork of the bottle is great, but I hate how they design the bottle. Kind of not user-friendly.

After spending more time with this Love & Luck, I decided to rewrite my comment here. So here it goes.

Love & Luck begins with a strong and fresh citrus notes, which makes it feel a bit generic like many citrus aromatic or sport fragrances. (To be specific, it smells like Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise for Men at the top.) It's very likable and wearable for anybody. Then the scent starts to evolve into Fougere category but not really Oriental. Oud and cypress really shine here while citrusy top still hang around; never left the party. Oud is also rich and has a bite to it. Vetiver is clean but doesnt stand out. In addition, spices in this scent are mild; hardly detectable.

Overall, I like this scent a lot and find myself use it more often than anything. I love the clean and sweet woody scent with slight freshness of citrus. The scent may appear typical but the heart and the base are worth waiting for. Now one thing I always complain, I hate the bottle design!

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

Ok. After testing this frag I can say it does smell a tad better than the original. However both are really in the same boat.. It's nothing to call home about or email all of your online buddies. It's simple, smells ok. And thats where it ends. Longevity seems to be a problem. Good for a teen or someone in there early to mid 20's. I would not buy this because there are so many better frags out there that would put this to shame.

murysusanto

Refreshing and sweet perfume, absolutely great for casual use but all arounder. I like it a lot, now I have one more collection added to my wardrobe thanks to my supplier.

rodmassacre
rodmassacre

Great fragrance.
My "every situation" choice.
Awesome opening with the fruits and an unique drydown with the cypress.
Very unique fragrance, really.
Good sillage. About 4-5 hours.

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

i love fruity smell and citrus as well, this is among the fruity ones.i can smell the orange and bergamot at first spray.i would def would try this on spring since its warm..i live florida close to beach i would def wear this year..

not as good as sunset heat...good for everyday use

andy

an excellent fresh and semi sweet blend with LOTS of exotic notes and high quality its definately a great scent to buy and perfect to wear anytime, but its a very sexy option if ur clubbing or going out, it has everything a guy needs to smell good and this one uses agarwood in the place of ur typical aromatic smokeys to give a richer tone and the musk and spice work perfectly here to give a very fresh and clean fougere with oriental warmth and exotic stuff and a very hip guy guy scent that is NOT the slightest bit unisex

id buy it but its too expensive and dosent last long

jonr951
jonr951

I was at Macys 2day and I guess Ed Hardys new ones for men and women are coming out later this yr! Theyre called Hearts & Daggers! Cant wait!

andy

great smell and very fresh but fades quickly

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

It's a much better version of Sean Jean's Unforgivable..without all the basil, and other weird notes

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

This is an alright scent. It is good to have in your circulation and you dont know what fragrance to wear that day. It does remind me of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for some reason but a very light version of it and just simply not as good. I agree on it being overpriced, if not VERY overpriced. If i find it dirt cheap i'll pick up a bottle but for now, it can stay in Dillard's display cases.

andy

I am going to say that this smells prety good, but a lot of colognes do and this is one of those contemporary light and fresh scents for the young college crowd.

Too many people are buying and wearing this and you gotto have a "cutting edge" with your style and stuff like this fresh light subtle stuff just makes u another one of those guys

however, this is fairly expensive and it just dosent last that long.

katyas
katyas

OK, so I'm a woman, and I certainly never would have even looked at this scent if I hadn't won it. I certainly never would have spritzed a bit on my hand if my husband wore cologne and I could have therefore given it to him. But he doesn't wear cologne, I won it, and I did spritz a bit on my hand. All the scents in the fragrance are ones I absolutely adore, and I actually like the scent. I think, if I'm careful in the application and don't get carried away, that it will work OK for me to wear it. It has a bright, citrusy/herbaceous opening, with a bit of a floral middle and a very lovely woody dry-down, with the vetiver adding a sweetness to it. Please try it out if you are interested in it - it is a unique scent and therefore not for everyone. (EDIT) *laughing* Shows what I know - I have just found out that Ed Harvey is like some sort of cultural icon or something. I never heard of him before today ... I guess I'm not up on the hip and happening! (end EDIT)

dunatko
dunatko

i first thought its a very good idea to make Ts and eccesories with tattoos... but now i hate it - its too much - this "trendy brandy cool" ED HARDY things everywhere and for everyone... yes - and the "coolest" fragrances bottles are ugly too :-)

ac_scent86
ac_scent86

I am not a fan of this one at all. The first notes are very heavy on the citrus and the dry down is well...just awkward. Maybe its just my skin but the fragrance just doesn't sit well. But as with others im not fond of, i suppose its worth a smell if you are looking for a modern scent that is different from a lot of others out there.

Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men by Christian Audigier 3.92 out of 5 based on 440 ratings and 80 user reviews

Sample
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY VIAL ON CARD MINI
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY VIAL ON CARD MINI
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY .25 OZ MINI UNBOXED
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY .25 OZ MINI UNBOXED
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier SET-EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ HAIR AND BODY WASH 3 OZ EDT SPRAY .25 OZ MINI
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ HAIR AND BODY WASH 3 OZ DEODORANT STICK ALCOHOL FREE 2.75 OZ EDT SPRAY .25 OZ MINI LUGGAGE TAG
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ HAIR AND BODY WASH 3 OZ DEODORANT STICK 2.75 EDT SPRAY .25 OZ MINI
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY 6.8 OZ
ED HARDY LOVE LUCK for MEN by Christian Audigier EDT SPRAY 6.8 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men by Christian Audigier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men by Christian Audigier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.