Designers » C » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

dislike

caramel
ozonic
Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her Christian Audigier for women Pictures

Ed Hardy launches new masculine and feminine fragrance in September 2012, inspired by the best known symbol of the brand - the skull and rose tattoo. Skulls & Roses for Her is a warm, sugary fragrance made of strawberry, violet leaf, honeysuckle and caramel. The composition is developed by Marypierre Julien and Adriana Medina.

The fragrance comes in a 3D skull bottle. Available as EDT.

Strawberry Violet Leaf

Honeysuckle

Caramel

Coach Poppy
Viva la Juicy

Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her Fragrance Reviews

Dara813
Dara813

I've been looking for a strawberry scent; in fact I've been craving it lately. I tried Hanae Mori and although I don't dislike it by any means, the strawberry was not the star on my skin. I got a lot more of the sandalwood and almond, which was pleasant but not what I expected. I was really looking for a gourmand strawberries and cream scent. Well, my search is over because that is exactly what this perfume is - creamy caramel covered strawberries. The strawberry and caramel are the only two notes I can detect but they blend so beautifully. The sillage is about average and so is the longevity but I got it in a set and layered with the body lotion, this lasts a good 7+ hours. Plus, it's not pricey so I don't mind respraying if necessary. It may be a little weaker on me since I did buy it in the freezing cold weather and I am thinking the heat will really bring out the beauty and increase the longevity of this scent.

Aliakatt
Aliakatt

I smelt this on a card and went "blah, no" but a friend convinced me to try it on, and boy am I glad I did.

This starts off with a very tart fruit note, that really didn't do it for me at all. Once it begins to dry down a little, I can detect the ozotic notes. After about 20 minutes though the caramel notes really start coming out on me, and it smells divine. This lasts several hours on me too.

Love it

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

When I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised and for some reason it made my day to see a skull Instead of the same old boring bottle. The scent was a complete mystery at first I thought of red berries, sugar, patchouli and church candles. The smell in one word is sublime not only did it meet my expectations but the anticipation excited me. This gets a 10/10 rating from me on presentation and smell. PS my bf loving the way I smelt was a plus :)

epp76
epp76

I bought blind based on the notes and the reviews... I was a tad disappointed.
I absolutely cannot smell any caramel in this scent! The fragrance starts out with a very bitter sour tone to it.

I fought to wash it out, because I wanted to give it a fair try. After 45 minutes of the horrid sour smell it began to soften into a sweeter scent, but I still couldn't smell any caramel. The fragrance is alright, but is nothing to get excited about.

Also, I don't get the hype about the bottle! It's neat to look at, but it's definitely NOT functional! And the rose clip-on is just tacky to me!

LiveWicked430
LiveWicked430

After reading the reviews I felt I needed to give this one a try. I love sweet perfumes and this is exactly what I was hoping for, but maybe not everything I wanted. Don't get me wrong, it's sweet, fruity, and does catch attention.

Only problem I found with it is that the caramel I was hoping for is nowhere to be found. I could smell the strawberry right off the bat, strong, a hint sour, and very sweet. After a few minutes the floral notes take part in it, violet leaf really just exploding with freshness. The honeysuckle keeps the sweetness of the strawberry really flowing all the way through.

Still, at least on me, I don't get caramel in the base. That does not make me regret purchasing this perfume, not by a long shot. The bottle is so cool and the fragrance is a great compliment magnet.

arenee92
arenee92

I really love this. It's fruity, sweet, fun. I didn't think it smelled like Coach Poppy at first, but now I can see where you guys are coming from with that. Coach Poppy is a bit more "aquatic" with the cucumber note, though.

This is kind of linear, to me...just sweet strawberry. Not for me, but I'm sure it would be great on someone else. Great fragrance, super cute bottle!

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

This is the only perfume I have ever bought strictly for the bottle. I mean, it's a skull. How cool is that?! And if you don't like skulls, keep in mind that this is Ed Hardy brand, and not your fancy-schmancy expensive stuff that we all know and love.

Luckily, the scent itself is a very decent, lipstick-y, fruity-floral. I get more honeysuckle and strawberry than caramel, but I still like it very much. It's nothing special or anything to rave about, but it's fun and uplifting. It definitely doesn't fit the skull image to me, though.

I admit it has a young feel to it, but it in no way is restricted to any particular age. I'm 30 and I also bought a gift set for my 13 year old step-daughter, who loves it very much.

I've worn this maybe 3 times and probably won't wear it again, but I'm keeping it for the bottle.

jackiec87
jackiec87

This perfume is amazing! I was wearing it earlier and both my friend and her boyfriend commented on how good I smelled. So I really think it's good for catching peoples attention. In my opinion it has pretty strong lasting power and it projects well with just a few spritzes. I think in some ways it smells a little similar to mariah careys dreams because of the caramel but this is lighter better for spring/summer days.

carriewible
carriewible

I just received this as a sample. It's very light and fruity, with a hint of caramel. It reminds me of a perfume I've used before, but cannot for the life of me think what it is...

shushkin
shushkin

I have to admit that it was the bottle that first attracted me to this perfume. Its just so fun and different (yes, I am a bit of a goth). This scent must be the sweetest I have in my three figure scent collection. You are definitely hit with strawberries first and then the sweet honeysuckle and candy. It briefly kinda reminded me of the Cacharel perfume Lou Lou. I was not sure at first if I liked it or not but it has grown on me. It has average sillage and longevity on my skin.
My other half loves this scent, which is a first. He was all over me! lol

delikate
delikate

Surprised at how fruity this smelled! The bottle definitely is not a reflection of this scent. I found it very girly and young. The strawberry is very prominent but I didn't have enough time to let this fragrance settle so I can't comment on the dry down. The bottle may not be for everyone, but I find this scent very inoffensive and generic for its packaging.

jessica.rios

I like all perfumes from ed hardy, but I notice they all smells the same strawberry notes, I dont have nothing against strawberries, the only ones I owns that smells diferent is love & luck , and siren , the other ones are some more strongers then others , some one say strawberries!! Too sad he do mamazing bottles designs! :/

poivrerose
poivrerose

I honestly don't think this smells that similar to Coach Poppy. I really like both scents, and they definitely have very distinct differences on my skin. Poppy has a very fresh aquatic sweetness, while Skull & Roses is along the line of a sweet musky floral fruity. For me it has a really lovely balmy floral dry down. At first I get a nice dose of sweet juicy strawberry, but not 10 minutes later it becomes a smooth musky honeysuckle scent - with perhaps a hint of caramel and strawberry lingering. Coach Poppy is a little more intrusive, while Skull & Roses kind of just hums on your skin. A sweet balmy floral. I realize that chemistry always plays a part, but if you love sweet honeysuckle essences you might like to try this one. I find this one to be a lot less "startlingly fruity" than all of the other Ed Hardy fragrances. It's simplicity gives it an edge over the others. Very Pretty. Long Lasting. Smells great on fabric.

cherise1676
cherise1676

I sniffed this about two weeks ago right from the bottle and thought it was beautiful!!! Just broke down and purchased this because it was on sale for 20$ and got to spray it on my skin and I have to say this very well could be my new signature scent, I am IN LOVE !! it smells just like coach poppy with out the price tag! In my eyes is a tremendous plus!!! The bottle takes up a little more room than I'd like having 29 perfumes in my collection and running out of room I'm not sure how to make the bottle squeeze into place with the rest without being over looked lol but never the less I think many people would enjoy this scent its not loud or insulting what so ever, has the right amount of sweetness accompanied by florals and isn't to sweet to the nose it has a deep rich undertone assuming its the caramel but it doesn't drag down the sweetness of it. Like a sweet floral with a steady heartbeat I suppose. I just love this I don't think I could ever get enough! It works magnificently withmy chemistry. I hate to see so many people shunning this scent only because of the label or bottle such a shame!!! But it leaves it wide open to go on a good sale to people who dont judge a book by a cover like me :)

mschnabel666

If you like Skulls & Roses, but want a more mature, less Ed-Hardy scent-- try Elizabeth Arden's 5th Avenue Style. The same sort of fruity-floral just toned down and more mature.

IceAnge1
IceAnge1

I really loved this sent at first sniff. I just tried it at Macys and now that I'm home I still like it but i realize its practically identical to Coach Poppy (Original) maybe slightly lighter but since I have Poppy already I might just pass on actually purchasing this. =]

miss mills
miss mills

Super cute bottle. I'd sniff these ones just cos I like the gimmicky skull bottles although Ed Hardy doesn't really do it for me as a rule - too teeny bopper. But something about these bottles are really quite sweet!

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

Bought this at Ross as a blind buy. Sniffing the spray spout, it smells like strawberries and honeysuckle. But on my skin, all I get is a very brief strawberry scent followed by what I'm guessing is the violet leaf. I'm not impressed at all. I've tried it out a few times wearing it all day, but it fades very quickly. Even at the $25 I paid for it, I feel like I've wasted my money. The bottle is awesome; a bit awkward to hold while spraying it though. I want to like this. Maybe I'll try it a few more times, but if I decide I don't like it, it's going up for swap.

mschnabel666

I like/own pretty much all the Ed Hardys. And while they are all fruity/floral/sweet, some have better potency/lasting power than others (a common complaint). This one has pretty good lasting power, although I did spray myself about 5-6 times this morning at 7am. (It's 2pm now) My Ed Hardy faves are this one and Love and Luck, which also have the best sillage/longevity in my opinion. Born Wild, and the Love Kills Slowly original are pretty weak. Hearts and Daggers is pretty weak too. They are all good fruit scents, and if they actually lasted, I'd prob like them more (the notes would come out better).
I like this one because of the fruit and caramel. Very very good! (Love and Luck notes make it sound like I'd hate it, but after smelling on myself it was like creamy citrus, and now its a fave).

tanpeached
tanpeached

I've never been a big fan of Ed Hardy fragrances but my co-worker came in wearing this and I love the way it smelled. I was so surprised that it was an Ed Hardy perfume. I love skulls so the bottle is a win for me. I will be purchasing this one soon.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

Well,this was a gift,so I didn't pick this one out.I have been building an Ed Hardy collection,and so,the bf thought this would be an ideal gift.It was at Marshall's,for $25 for a 2.5 oz bottle.
Anyway,let me start by saying the bottle is definitely unique! But,a little awkward to use.i saved the box,and leave it in there,a little less creepy lol!
The scent itself is yet another fruity floral.I received many compliments on it,but personally,I found it a bit generic,indistinguishable from it's counterparts in the fruity floral category.Smelling it on a stranger,I would be hard pressed to name it.My first guess would be Fantasy,as it does smell similar,but fantasy is sweeter.
It has pretty moderate sillage. and longevity is around 2-3 hours,which is ok,for the price.I get more longevity from most of my body sprays,sadly.
If you are looking for something unique,aside from the bottle,you won't find it here.If you want something sweet,fruity,and work safe,then this one's for you.For me,it's a little too boring and unoriginal.It seems to me,the Ed Hardy brand has the market covered on sweet fruity florals.I like the original well enough,but the rest have been a bit too meh for me.

bailarina
bailarina

The bottle is interesting, and the scent is delicious. I got a lot of good strawberry in the opening, with some caramel...minutes later the caramel is a little more prominent, but you can still smell strawberries. The violet leaf green notes make it fresh. Sillage and longevity are average. Over all is a very nice fragrance, simple but I love that I can identify strawberries, because I was looking for one frangrance with that note as the main character of the scent. Do you feel like wearing straberries with caramel? XD, Then you will like this.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

I love the bottle, and found a good price on Amazon. It's on it's way, and I'll update with a perfume review, later.
I agree with another reviewer about the Ed Hardy fragrances. Nobody does the fruity florals better. The celebrity frags can't hold a candle.
Ed Hardy and Aquolina are my two favorite brands, and I 'm way over the target age for both.
Update: It's here, and I' enjoying the green note amid the caramel-fruit sweetness.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I got a bottle of this I like the Ed Hardy perfumes for precisely the fact that I think he does fruity perfumes well. They can be worn by any age as they melt into your skin and blend with your chemistry rather than assult you like some fruity perfumes do and they don't vanish into thin air. The evidence is there because all age groups buy and enjoy his perfumes and they are able to ignore the whole tattoo, skull thing.

The bottle is quite sturdy but I don't think the fake flower was executed very well it literally looks like a dollar shop rose shoved into it's mouth they should have used velvet or used moulded plastic and painted it but that gripe aside I like it.

The perfume is along the same lines as his previous ones but I think it is very strong so only a little spray is needed I put far to much on the first time and it was a little overwhelming the spay comes out quite strong not in a mist so be careful. If you like the caramel and fruit themed perfumes forget the packaging and give this a try as it is nicely done it is similar to Niki Minaj Pink Friday but I think this one dries down nicer and it dries differently to hers it has the Ed Hardy dry down.

I feel this guy can't win if he bottles his perfumes in cute butterfly bottles then everyone would be raving how lovely the perfume is but that is not what this label is about so it baffles me why people feel the need to straight away bang on about the skull bottle or the tattoos on the other bottles that is what this brand is people when will you get that. No one complains about Mariah Carey's butterflys because they know that is what she likes and often has on designs for her perfumes it is almost expected now to see a butterfly on her bottles.

Just because you have a skull sitting in your wardrobe doesn't mean you will morph into a biker chick over night or it will chew out your eyes while you are sleeping. The people who follow Ed Hardy's style are nice girls too they don't all smell like road kill and start bar fights! They are feminine and like fruity sweet girly perfumes too. So they like tattoos and leather so what? The way people carry on about this brand you would think each bottle contains a potion from the devil and you will need to sleep with your bible just in case you are possessed and forced to get a tattoo.

It's just a style people the people who wear these clothes and have that lifestyle sometimes can't stand Mariah Carey and wouldn't be caught dead listening to her music but they still try the perfume because so what if there is a butterfly on the bottle or the lid? Or people complain this just smells like Coach Poppy. Well it is a trend in perfume at the moment Coach Poppy doesn't decide who can design fruity caramel perfumes. Ed Hardy is a business they are just staying current and relevant what is wrong with that. I would be very concerned if one day he starts having bottles that look like butterflys but he has designed a bottle with a skull so he has stuck to the original style that the label is all about and made a juice that coincides with todays trend in perfume what is wrong with that?

Some of the people who follow the cutesy Mariah Carey or Coach are nastier pieces of work than the ones who have tattoos and wear leather.

If you buy bottles to collect I can understand if you don't like them then that's fine but there are a swag of people who are missing out on a good perfume just because they are scarred of a pretend skull made from plastic or there is a tattoo on a bottle it is not going to get on your skin you are not going to wake up one morning with a Harley Davidson parked in your bedroom. Really? I am surprised I didn't realise people reacted like this to this brand until I looked on this site it is hilarious some people are scarred of their own shadow.

If you like Paris Hilton's Passport perfume you may like this to me this one and the Paris one are both sweet, caramel smells.

Try the perfume it is like something Marc Jacobs would come out with it is nice it lasts it is inoffensive and it is affordable put the bottle in the draw or decant it and give it a chance if you don't like the smell fine but at least give it a chance:)

angelinglass
angelinglass

I am not at all a fan of Ed Hardy anymore, not since he became so overly commercialized, but I was at Kohl's buying a new pair of Chucks and took a whiff. It smells exactly Britney Spears' Fantasy, but cheaper. I admit to loving the bottle, and would love to add it to my collection, but the juice is so...chemical-ly in composition that I would only except an empty bottle. And I should add that I actually like Fantasy, not as much as when I was younger, but I still have a very small bottle of it on my dresser. I just think this perfume is completely unoriginal and very over-powering.

Brenda Legaspi
Brenda Legaspi

I really like this perfume, it's very sweet but in a fruity way. I smell a bit of citrus in this, and i love the bottle!

GlobalGirlyGirl
GlobalGirlyGirl

This was part of the sample lot I bought on eBay as I hunted for a new signature scent.

I liked Skulls & Roses. This was a contender to be my signature, but I was hesitant. I think I've moved on from my gourmand, sweet perfume phase. My last signature was JLo Live.

Skulls & Roses starts off very fruity, but dries down to a n nicely. Very warm and sweet. It also lasted a LONG time on me, which is a plus.

I know the bottle can creep out a lot of people. I find it really neat and different.

This perfume would be great for a goth girl with a nice streak.

Melly26
Melly26

Starts out fruity and goes caramel. These types of frags go well with my chemistry so I'm not complaining. Wish the bottle wasn't the white plastic look. An opaque glass skull what have been cool and looked more expensive.

mommaozzy84
mommaozzy84

Just purchased this perfume in a set that included the 3.4 oz perfume, a .25 oz mini, 3 oz lotion, & 3 oz body wash. I have to say, that I really love the bottle, although many people think it is tacky. As for the scent, it's so fruity and beautiful...it had me at first sniff. :) My husband normally doesn't buy my perfumes (i buy them for myself), but he wanted to treat me to this one. He actually bought himself the men's version, which also smells great. Now we can wear our matching perfume & cologne and I'm sure we'll both get compliments on them. :)
Edit: After wearing this perfume for a day, I do happen to agree with the others that say it smells like Coach Poppy. The only difference is the price tag. This was much cheaper than Poppy, so I'm happy. :)

edeangelis
edeangelis

I love fruity, sweet perfumes. I'm a big fan of Ed Hardy's whole line. I was afraid I would hate this one, and certainly didn't want to buy a whole bottle, so I purchased a sample on ebay for SUPER cheap. First whiff: I hated it. It was overwhelming and fake, actually burning my nostrils. I waited maybe 5 minutes, and smelled my wrist again. Wow! I have to admit, I love the dry down!! The caramel really pops, and leaves just a whiff of strawberry to tease you. End result? Definitely a fan:)

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells really nice and I think the violet leaf adds a twist to this perfume that would otherwise be a basic scent. And who cares about the bottle as long as the product inside smells good :) I like the bottle anyway lol

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

Yes, it smells cheap. Yes, the bottle is a bit much. And yes, it's nothing spectacular. BUT I adore wearing it! I usually DO NOT buy anything from Christian Audigier's collection that he's made with the Ed Hardy name, purely out of protest but the bottle really sold me. I have such a weakness for something that will spruce up my collection.
It's up there with the celebrity scents and I get a lot of the same notes that are in most of his fragrances. But really, it was perfect for today. Everyone else around me seemed to enjoy the Caramel and that's all you can really smell. The Strawberry note could be that little kick that floats around but it's very unnoticeable for me. I may be ashamed of the purchase but frankly I am not ashamed of the scent!

djcrybetty
djcrybetty

I like the bottle a lot and this is why I tried it, I had no idea what the notes were or what to expect. I don't like the scent much especially at first. I get a lot of peach from it for some reason and I really dislike peach in perfumes. The drydown is a bit better and I can see how some would enjoy the scent, but for me it is too sweet/peachy and I find it lacks dimension. I might get the men's bottle if I like the scent better.

valcomen
valcomen

I truly love this sent. I put it on and it sticks to my clothes for hours with a sweet and natural sent.For those worried this is too sweet the violet leaf breaks up the sugar of the strawberry and caramel so it isn't thick and syrupy. This is a case where the bottle may be ugly to some but the perfume itself Is well worth overlooking its container.

fobia

I just got the gift set. Bought it without sniffing because the bottle is so cute! Love that the top twists off. And the mini bottle is cute too! :3
Now for the juice: I love ed hardy's yummy fruity florals... but this one is not his best. When I sprayed it on it seemed like something I had smelled before. I thought it could have been Villain so I tried that for comparison (that wasn't it), and seeing it mentioned here that it smelled like Poppy, I sprayed that on too to see. Yes... I think it must be Coach Poppy that it reminds me of... perhaps this is a little warmer though.
I guess I expected something a little different with this one since I don't think any of the previous Ed Hardy 'fumes have ever had caramel in it...
But it's not a bad scent (sweet, warm and fruity!), and the bottle certainly makes it worth it for me. :)

This is very much the same as the rest of the Ed Hardy perfumes - sweet and fruity. I think this is actually better than some of the others - I prefer this over Born Wild or Villian, but its the same general idea. There is a slight tartness in this that some of the others are lacking. Not a unique fragrance by any means, but pleasant and inoffensive. The bottle looks a bit cheap in real life, but I like the idea.

libbyanne
libbyanne

The bottle is badass, if you think it's not maybe it's time to take the teddy off your bed and unicorn posters down. The first sniff from the bottle smells alot like Mystery flavor Stride chewing gum...(I guess The mystery remains)Try it and you'll see! I have never disagreed with the listed notes as much as I do with this perfume.
I love sweet perfumes and this baby is on my want list. Scratch that, "Need" but I'm cheap, currently excepting donations.

perfumeluver
perfumeluver

I haven't smelled all of the Ed Hardy perfumes but I have smelled Villian and they smell almost identical. Not impressed with this and the bottle doesn't match the scent at all.

Mamba03
Mamba03

I absolutely love the bottle,the perfume smells exactly really good. I love it, its sweet, fruity and watery. Smells just like coach poppy, which I own.

almarie
almarie

I bought this and I love it. I was able to buy the gift set and the scent is so sweet and I can definitely smell the strawberry notes in it which I adore! I have to admit that it smells typical of Ed Hardy, but I love all of his perfumes and this is no exception. Since I don't use lotion or shower gel, I sold those on eBay. But that bottle is awesome! It looks sweet on my bookshelf full of perfumes- glad to have added it to my collection!!!

pookie92
pookie92

Went to Macy's the other day and saw that they finally had this in, looked over and saw that they also had Nicki Minaj's pink Friday. Sprayed one on each arm and they both smelled the exact same only nicki's was stronger. I could definately smell the strawberry in this one at first then warmed down to a cheap smelling perfume. The bottle is very cool. I definately expected something warmer with the Carmel note in their.

jonr951
jonr951

This one was fine. I much prefer the original and Love & Luck but let's talk about that bottle! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! The scent is a been there, smelled that a million times before fruity floral/kinda gourmand, but I NEED that bottle! The top of the head is the cap and literally twists open to reveal the sprayer. The cap is plastic which is kind of a downer bcuz it feels so cheap and is even bendable but the white glass bottom is just perfect. I didn't even get a chance to see the black men's one but I know I'm going to want both for the bottle alone. Bravo on the bottle Ed Hardy! One shouldn't expect anything else but a fruity floral from Ed Hardy bcuz that's what you're always going to get. Haha! : )

Coach Poppy! That's what this one reminds me of! : )

suway
suway

This bottle is just freaking awesome... N the Note looks yummy..... so wanna try this =)

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

This is a really Pretty kool looking bottle ed hardy this is amazing bottle

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

This looks like a cool bottle to have on the dressing table but more importantly the fragrance itself sounds like it will smell yummy! I love caramal and strawberries so i will definatey be giving this one a try!

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I honestly don't understand the hate on the bottle, I would like to have this sitting on my dresser! -_- Im sure alot of us girls who like skull jewelry, tattoos, and stuff would like this

Sabriel
Sabriel

Dark and gothic like? Ha ha. It's strawberries and caramel.

hanin80
hanin80

I think the bottle will look very funny on a Doctor's desk!! it can be a cool variation from the regular skull used :-)

Dollycat
Dollycat

I love the bottle! I like t-shirts with skulls so i love to have a perfume which bottle is a skull. Have to try it and if i don´t like the juice it will be a great item on my dresser.

DarkMindLightHeart
DarkMindLightHeart

Why is everyone being so snotty about the bottle? The juice could be heaven... Admittedly, it's not the prettiest bottle in the world, but it's not a deal breaker.

HazelNicoletti
HazelNicoletti

I adore the scents of strawberries and caramel so the smell of this perfume would probably be nice for me. Unfortunately the bottle creeps the heck out of me, I mean it's cool and all but I keep my perfumes on my dresser next to my bed, so who wants to look at a skull before going to sleep every night? Not me!

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I'm with you, Sharyssa. It's just plain ugly. Not to mention it just reminds me of death. I don't need to be reminded of that anymore, thank-you.

luckylilac6
luckylilac6

Not another skull!

fobia

I think the bottle is cool... different for a perfume bottle :) Though perhaps the men's black bottle is a little bit cooler! I def. wouldn't mind having it though. Ugh, guess I've got to wait til September -__- Hope it smells good, the honeysuckle sounds promising. But most ed hardy perfumes smell pretty delicious to me :)

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

The bottle looks cool; but I like skulls. I know that this bottle it's not for everyone. The scent seems interesting enough to try it; but it seems too sweet. I guess I have to wait and see.

delphine67
delphine67

Who whants a skull on her dresser??? Im not.
I think this is a very ugly bottle.
Dont know about the scent

Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her by Christian Audigier 3.98 out of 5 based on 162 ratings and 57 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her by Christian Audigier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her by Christian Audigier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.