Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ed Hardy Women's EDT Christian Audigier for women
dislike

I have it: 777 I had it: 277 I want it: 319 My signature: 19

tropical
Ed Hardy Women's EDT Christian Audigier for women Pictures Ed Hardy Women's EDT Christian Audigier for women Pictures Ed Hardy Women's EDT Christian Audigier for women Pictures Ed Hardy Women's EDT Christian Audigier for women Pictures Ed Hardy Women's EDT Christian Audigier for women Pictures

Besides the collection "Ed Hardy Vintage Tattoo Wear" designed by Christian Audigien, in honor of the tattoo master two fragrances, for women and for men, have been launched.

Ed Hardy Women's EDT is a female fragrant representative of the tattoo art. Its design brings effective pink application in line with the scent.

The exciting composition of this fragrance opens with explosive notes of tropical mango, wild strawberries and red grapefruit. The heart introduces mystic black freesia, while the base follows with amber and rose accords.

The fragrance was launched in 2008 and is available in 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) bottles.

Mango Grapefruit

Freesia

Amber Leather

Cuba Strass Heartbreaker
Cuba Heartbreaker

Ed Hardy Women's EDT Fragrance Reviews

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

This perfume is sickening sweet. A lady I know wears this VERY often. I don't know how much she applies though, but I can tell you that it is TOO strong.

arenee92
arenee92

My eyes roll into the back of my head whenever I smell this. If you like fruity perfumes, you will love this. The mango is extremely prominent, I get a lot of the amber & freesia, maybe a hint of leather, and a slight kick of grapefruit.

It's fun, flirty, sweet, tropical. A friend of mine used to wear this, and I would always ask her what it was. She told me it was this, and would let me go into her purse whenever I wanted and spray it. I think I used it more than she did, haha.

Now that I have my own bottle, it's quickly become one of my favorite scents. I can just throw this on and not think twice about it. Out of all my perfumes, my boyfriend loves this the best, and he is the pickiest man I have ever met. I will repurchase this forever!

Lexxy
Lexxy

For those of you looking for something similar but a tad bit less fruit punch or more "grown up" check out Coach Poppy, original with purpleish liquid, smells along the same line to me. Difference is Poppy is more cucumber than fruit punch, but still similar.

MsWinkssy
MsWinkssy

I was at the store when a friend bought this and I thought it smelled so good! I then forgot about it for a couple years and rediscovered it and now have my own bottle. It actually has pretty good sillage on me. It lingers and leaves a trail and lasts maybe 5-6 hours. Weirdly I smell a strawberry creme even though that's not listed. It's very fruity and light floral.

Fast forward to today, I layered this with B&BW Mad About You body mist...oh my goodness, so yummy!! It makes such an awesome sweet fruity floral combo, I just had to say something.

galaxy86
galaxy86

This is one of the few perfumes that actually last on my dry skin when it is -23 degrees. It smells fruity floral and is pleasant enough. Dry down is quite similar to givenchy very irresistible which I love but it does not last on me. So I spray it over this perfume after it has reached its dry down.
Bottomline: A nice casual fragrance with great longevity. A safe bet for gifting.

Audiophox
Audiophox

Despite the thoroughly display worthy bottle, I was underwhelmed with this perfume. The bottle promised something much more edgy than what it delivered. All I smell is the strawberry with a bit of floral. While I'm not anti-fruity floral, I already have plenty and was looking for something with a bit more personality. The bottle is awesome, and if you're on the market for something sweet, this might suit you. But I, personally, was not impressed.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

This perfume is made for mango lovers, if you love the smell of mango I highly recommend this!

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

For design this one seems to be created for young people, but I have to confess that I loved the scent (sweet but not overwhelming), I’m 36 and always receive compliments, the most I like is sillage, great for my skin.

HaNnAmAr1n
HaNnAmAr1n

I blind bought this because of the excellent reviews it got, the notes are pretty similar to scents I typically like, and the fact that it's pretty cheap. I must say, while I don't hate it, I was disappointed. It's very sweet and does not last long on me at all. I have to use A LOT to even notice it on myself and I will only smell it for 30 minutes tops. The smell isn't unpleasant, just very sweet so I'll hang onto it but I will not purchase this again, nor would I recommend it to anyone over the age of 19.

sherien
sherien

Extremely strong and long staying on me. I get mangos in the beginning, but the grapefruit is dominant on my skin. stays more on cloths than skin. It gives the vibe for teens when applied, then it grows on skin and can suit any age. applied for 7 hours now and I can still smell it and get whiffs of it whenever I move. Highly recommended for office, and casual outings.

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

It smells like I spilled fruit punch on myself. Not an entirely unpleasant smell, but a bit too sticky for me...

Sayyy
Sayyy

Fruity and definitely tropical, perfect for hotter days. Too bad it lasts only for a couple of hours.

aoki83
aoki83

The Perfect Fragrance! It's sweet it's fruity it's fresh. It's very candy-like but in a good way. It's dominating but not offensive.

danceforjoy
danceforjoy

Wooo! I realize these are not the notes listed, but strawberry watermelon bubblegum, the big rectangular block two flavor kind with the second flavor/color trapezoidal shape inside the first, circa 1983. I don't usually connect an age to a perfume, but, yikes! I would not give this to a 14 year old, maybe not even a 12. Maaaybe I would reach back and give it to a me who was trying with this same bubblegum to learn to blow big, face-splatting bubbles.

Anyway, I would not pay the $42.99/1.7 oz, not even half that, even though it matches my shoes.

Keebug4
Keebug4

My favorite, I get compliments every time I wear this. Very feminine light and refreshing. Give it as gifts to my friends, share the love :-)

carrieruble
carrieruble

I've tried ALL of the Ed Hardy fragrances and THIS ONE is the WINNER! I get compliments EVERY TIME I wear it. It's a soft fruity-floral and nothing like the overpowering Juicy-Couture presentation that is so popular today. It's everything that the positive reviews say and then some.

littleladyusmc
littleladyusmc

I really like it, but my husband says it can be really strong at first so I usually spray it in front of me and walk through it. A little bit goes a long way. But I loved it the first time I smelled it.

xJessax
xJessax

Oh boy! where to begin?
This perfume is lovely, it's not too heavy, not too light, just perfect. it's sweet and soft and very girly. This is more of an everyday scent, perfect for a day time. It smells like fresh mango and some flowers. Deffinately worth buying! The only downside is that it doesnt last very long on me, only about 1-3 hours at the most, but still very good! :)

anapardo81
anapardo81

I thought I really liked it but not really. It just sitting there. I don't hate it but I much prefer BCBG Maxazria bon chic. It does remind me a lot of Paris Hilton & I think I prefer Paris Hilton to this one.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

I'm in love with all the Ed Hardy perfumes, but this one will always be my favorite. Very fruity with just the right added mix of floral, sweetness, and something else I can't quite name. It's a very unique fragrance I think! The only perfumes I've smelled like it are the other Ed Hardy perfumes. I don't know if it'd be the best perfume for the older more mature ladies, I think another Ed Hardy perfume would be a better match.

irenesa
irenesa

Smells girly girl with a pink dress. Tropical, sweet, fresh. Enjoy the summer!!
Reminds me Lacoste touch of pink.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

smells like sweeeet bananas...

Babyface_94
Babyface_94

Don't like it. Smells like toilet spray in my opinion.

timida88
timida88

My favorite of this summer. It is difficult to retell how pretty it is! Fruity sweet but fresh, a little powdery too. Something balances it so well, it never overpowers or makes feel sick. I love that i can't find any notes, just one whole thing smells sooo good! I've got lots of compliments :)

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

This is a sweet tropical fruitbomb! The strawberry bursts forth in a synthetic fourth of july firework festival with glimmers or citrus. It is follwed up by a tropical mango daquirri dancing on an island breeze. This is a youthful, carefree fragrance that runs a little too sweet for my taste. It is nice to pull out a few times a year and enjoy the sweet smell of the fruit bowl sitting on top of Carmen Mirandas head.

lovely0219
lovely0219

At first I fell in love with the scent but then over time I noticed it was a little too sweet for my liking to the point that it started to feel cloying. Maybe it's the mango but I had to let this one go, I noticed now that I'm 30 my taste for perfume has changed somehow from what I enjoyed when I was younger. This would be a good fragrance for the younger crowd most definitely.

sand and surf
sand and surf

I love this. I would say my signature scent. Clean, soft, sensuous. I wear this when going somewhere special. Going on my 3rd bottle.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

I find this perfume smells a lot like Juicy Couture Couture! At first it does smell like mango giving me a some what tropical feel, then 30 minutes later i do smell the leather kicking in. I had to let this one go as well.

MissLola
MissLola

I like it, very fresh and fruity, it reminds me a lot as the Ralph Lauren- Ralph perfume. I pay 11 euro for 30 ml.

katie257
katie257

Gorgeous, got a bargain for £5! Guna get another bottle, like strawberry, watermelon

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I had a sample of this and loved it so much that I used it up real quick!

It's mango, flower and a hint of leather. It's fresh and full. Classified as tropical, I always think that tropical fragrances are going to smell like a basketful of over-ripe fruit.

That isn't the case here. The sweetness of mango is reined in by the slightly bitter / astringent leather note, and that's what appeals to me in this fragrance.

I am not too sure of longevity and sillage - I would say it's moderate on both counts. A few extra spritzes should fix the longevity issue I suspect. It lends itself well to day and evening wear, imo. It also smells expensive to me.

Highly recommend to those who like their fruit but also also want only their daily dose (and not more) of it - i certainly love it!

paganpurge
paganpurge

I actually never thought to give these Ed Hardy perfumes a try...until I got this at a super low price. I couldn't possibly pass up a perfume bargain so I bought it. It was just a mini and it was in a clamshell plastic container so I couldn't sniff beforehand. This was a blind buy (which I do almost all the time, lol) but I figured it I didn't like it, my teen daughter would. My daughter loves getting perfume from me but I always covet the bottles when she is done, lol.

Anyhow, I tried this on my coat. It was sweet but nothing too dramatic so I put it out of my mind until I went into the drugstore to pick up a prescription. The lady at the counter asked me what kind of perfume I had on. I told her Ed Hardy and she gushed about how great it smelled. I NEVER get strangers comment on the perfume I am wearing so this perfume must either be really delicious (which I think it is) and/or work with my chemistry perfectly. It is also decent priced and easy to find (two of my favorite perfume attributes, lol). Yes, perfume that smells awesome and is CHEAP is a miracle, regardless of what some fragrance snobs may think. I will be buying some more and putting this in my regular rotation.

Whatevah...It's my hot body. I do what I want!

lorifunorie
lorifunorie

This scent is my high school years in a bottle. I believe I wore this everyday when I was in 10th grade until my last bottle in 12th. It is a cutesy, sugary, and fruity smell. Definitely not for anyone who is older than high school aged. Its a great youthful perfume though. It'd be a fantastic gift for a teen!

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

Ed Hardy is a bit lighter than my usual preference, but I enjoy it for daytime. The "fruit cocktail" top notes are lovely, but I especially enjoy what the ads call "vanilla pudding", which is part of the drydown. It is not as sticky-sweet as some vanillas, as it has a touch of something, perhaps nutmeg, that lends an interesting aspect. I have received many complements on this scent, both from men and women.

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I have been on a search for a fruity floral perfume for my collection for the longest time and have yet to find the perfect one.However,this perfume is the only fruity floral at this time that I can say I really like.I know that this is not the classiest perfume but fruity florals are meant to be fun,flirty and sexy fresh.This fragrance is pretty complex on my skin and does change.It starts with wild strawberries and mango with a touch of lime or linden creating a strawberry lime margarita smell just like a icy cocktail.Then a beautiful freesia note comes in to play and freesia is one of my favourite flowers and this is a strong freesia.The drydown is warm and the tonka bean creates a caramel smell on my skin and the strawberry note is still noticable .when these two notes blend together it almost smells like strawberry and creamed caramel.The amber makes this perfect to wear at night as well.This is a very yummy long wearing fruity floral and can be worn in cold weather and in hot weather.Not a sophisticated scent but I think its sexy and fun and its a tropical fruity drink splashing down your throat after you have eatin strawberries and cream drizzled with caramel.As the sun sets on a hot summer night your skin smells warm and salty like sweet amber as the breeze blows the smell of black freesia through the air.Some scents are just fun and this is one of those scents.Good quality for the price and you have to be a free spirit to enjoy this one!

linzilou92
linzilou92

A gorgeous day time scent, I'm always pleasantly surprised when I choose to wear it, I seem to forget how great it actually smells! I just wish that it had better lasting power and projection. I don't think it smells like SJP NYC at all as I hate that scent, this is more of a fresh sweet scent than a sickly sweet!

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

Absoulute gorgeous perfume, to me it smells like a strawberry and mango smoothie and strawberry is one of my favourite scents,the bottle i admit is what drew me in first but the fragrance is what really won me over,i didnt get it for a while though because it was a bit pricey when it first came out but a few days ago i saw for 30 aus dollars at myer and had to grab it straight away since there was only one left but i am glad i bought it and consider this one of my favourites

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

I really loved this when i first got it, citrus, sweet and pretty, gets bit boring after a while though, i havent gone off it, ive just discovered more range of fragrances lol, this smell is young aswell

ashley.nipper
ashley.nipper

When ever I wear this people always ask me what it is that I am wearing. They not only sniff once, they sniff twice! It is an everyday smell that I never get sick of wearing. Very fruity, and long lasting. If you can, pick it up on Amazon.com...they usually have the 3.4oz bottles for 20 bucks if it's a tester. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

TallTales
TallTales

Love this scent. I have had it for quite a long time and few bottles now, and I'm forever going back to it. Definitely fruity smelling. Something about my body chemistry brings out florals though, so it evens out.

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

Watermelon and candy with musk is what this really is. I love it but it doesn't last so I returned it.

Karmaluna
Karmaluna

By far the freshest most fruity perfume in my collection & one of the easiest to wear... Makes me feel awake & bright whenever I have it on... This scent reminds me of a very sweet mango strawberry daiquiri. Definately a great present for a young girl & it's well priced too :)

benpaul12
benpaul12

A girl I was seeing for a short while wore this and it really is a nice smell that suited her age (late teens). Would be too sweet on anyone older and when I first met her, I thought she was wearing Be Delicious. Pretty tacky packaging but a nice scent for younger women. Interesting how all I could say is "nice."

annettepe
annettepe

this is definitely a tropical, sweet, fruity fragrance. i used to love this and now i still think its a great scent but i have found other things that i care for more.

to me this smells like mango, amber and soft musk. i dont really detect any grapefruit in particular nor the floral notes and leather. its such a sweet and juicy fragrance. if you love fruity fragrances you should definitely give this one a try. i wouldnt say its the most sophisticated scent but for such a sweet tropical fragrance ed hardy did a very good job not to make it smell like its only targeted for young girls. i would say its definitely suitable for all ages for those who like this scent.

the longevity is really good. i used to wear it to school and it would last all day. the sillage is also amazing! people can smell this from meters away for the first 2 hours or so.

lilyofthepally
lilyofthepally

This is a very easy to wear, likable fragrance imo. I agree with the earlier comparison to Escada's line, which is also easy to wear and likable generally speaking! I didn't get to "study" it as much as I would have liked to, because I only gave this a quick sniff in the store, but I get the impression that it's not something you really NEED to spend a lot of time with. It's not the most complex or unique, but it is cute, cheap, and easy to find... which, for many non-perfumistas, is exactly what they're looking for. As far as mainstream fragrances go, I think you could definitely do worse than this.

littlemermaid316
littlemermaid316

I have a 1.7oz bottle up for trade (never been sprayed) if anyone's interested :)

Allegra
Allegra

It's not easy to make a decent "grown-up" fruity frag but this one happens to be the rare exception to the rule. It is sweet and juicy but not teenagey, fun and bubbly, pleasant and uplifting all at the same time. One of my favourites in the fruit punch department.

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

Does any one wan to swap. I have this one. I would like KK.

LaceyOrchid
LaceyOrchid

LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! Makes my skin smelling sweet and fruity with hints of clean smells! Stays on for so long and get compliments! Definitely one of my favs.

shiverwithantici
shiverwithantici

I'm sorry, I can't partake in the love for this fragrance. It's just okay for me. Upon the initial application, I'm reminded distinctly of hairspray (good-smelling hairspray). I smell a chemically burst of citrus, tropical mango, prominent freesia, and vanilla. It's slightly powdery, sweet, with a cotton candy feel in the beginning. The freesia takes over as the top notes fade, and it becomes just a generic, clean floral. This fragrance is solidifying my long-held suspicion that I just can't do tonka-citrus pairings in perfume. I don't care for the combination on paper, nor on my skin. The sampling continues...

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

This perfume is beautiful, with good silage, and lasts a long time on me. I put some on before bed, and in the morning was still catching whiffs of it.

almarie
almarie

This is such a beautiful smelling perfume! This one will always have a special place in my heart, as this was one of the past perfumes I bought my mother before she passed. We both just loved how this perfume was so sweet. I like all of Ed Hardy's perfumes, but I think this is probably the best smelling one and the sillage is awesome!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

i don't care too much for this fragrance but NON STOP it gets me compliments!..lol Sheeesh! its an ok scent..kind of cloying..very girly..excellent projection... but the way i see it..life is too short to be wearing fragrances to please other people!..especially if its something you don't like!..

SYLeung
SYLeung

very sweetee, sometimes it's too much for me. But I think it's great for young girls under 20. Unfortunately not for me, so pass it to my neice.

acciomisti
acciomisti

One of the best smelling fruity perfumes I've ever smelled and it lasts a long, long time. At least for me. Love this stuff!!

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

Im 20 years old now and I am on my second bottle of this perfume. I lwn the eau de parfum version and it lasts forever. Its very fruity and sweet and I love the fact that this has vanilla pudding and a lot more notes that are not shown on this site. I love this. super girly with an edge. its like.. I may appear innocent..but dont mess with me.

kevdg18
kevdg18

Omg! This has to be the best scent I've ever smelled! I know it's a lady's fragrance but I was in nostalgia!! I went to a gay club and this girl went absolutely crazy! Maybe she was drunk Idk, but the guys was giving more attention then usual as well.

kehkeh1
kehkeh1

Not an Ed Hardy fan, at all. But i LOVE this fragrance and is one of the top complimented perfumes I wear.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Ed Hardy for Women is really a unique scent! Ruby red grapefruit and leather with sweet mango, fresh freesia, and a little hit of apple to a dry down of linden blossoms and very subtle amber. Love the fragrance, just wish it lasted longer!

misslovely
misslovely

The mango note in this perfume is quite prominent at the beginning. I also detected another fruit, which was strawberry, but to my surprise this perfume does not have that note. Later, you do smell some florals, but they are quite soft and pleasant. I think this perfume is pretty but maybe a little boring. I consider this a casual scent, one that you can wear everyday.

mayazakiyaa
mayazakiyaa

i have no idea what notes my nose is smelling when i spray this on, nor do i care... it's fabulous - the most wonderful happy, summery smell ever!

Disha15900
Disha15900

i have and really really love it this is my Fav Christian audigier fragrance

witch_md
witch_md

I tried this on at a make up & fragrance outlet when I first walked in the store. Quite sweet, I liked it. I tend to wear Pink Sugar. I put a bottle in my basket after a light spritz on my wrist & kept shopping.

At the checkout line about 20 minutes later standing in line I started to smell this horrid florally sweet smell that was somewhat familiar. Realizing it might be me I sniffed my wrist. Unfortunately the next thought that came to mind also came to mouth, loudly. " It smells like stripper." It smelled like the ubersweet over floral sparklepouf spray that the house moms have in the ladies room in strip clubs. 6 years in Vegas I've experienced this quite a lot. The bottle was out of my basket in an instant. Unfortunately all eyes were on me for the rest of my purchase that day.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Mmmmmm... mango ice cream! When I was growing up I ate a lot of Magnolia mango ice cream and this fragrance just captures that sensory pleasure. Not punky and rock-starish at all, as one reviewer said (that must be the influence of the packaging) but a scent that evokes all the pleasant, comforting memories of childhood (as Angel is supposed to do). It opens with a burst of ripe, bright yellow mangoes and something creamy and gourmand-vanilla, and as the fragrance dries it just gets mellower. I'm not a fan of fruity gourmands, but this one just bowled me over.

Dmarie0218
Dmarie0218

Very sweet, playful scent. Good for teens. Not so much for 25+. Nothing unique.

aprilchild
aprilchild

I have this in a mini purse spray size. im almost out and i'm very tempted to buy the full bottle.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This scent starts out very fruity, almost yummy. I can definitely detect strawberry. As it dries down, the amber and leather become very prevalent which ruins this fragrance for me. If there wasn't amber and leather in this fragrance, it'd be a great summer scent.

HazelNicoletti
HazelNicoletti

I really like the Ed Hardy perfumes a lot but I've never really like their designs, especially on the Love Kills Slowly/(Life love luck?) I guess I'm not a fan of the creepy bones or the Lady in front of the box, but the perfumes smell interesting :)

rominaz
rominaz

I bought this as I loved it for how fruity and inexpensive it was. after i finished my 1st bottle i bought it again, and now i hate it :( im fed up with it so its up for grabs if anybody wants it :D

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

this is a very nice fruity floral, it's one of my favorites. very soft and pretty smelling. i think it's aimed more for teens. may buy again in the future.

Helpark1
Helpark1

I bought this yesterday and really liked it in the shop. However, when I wore it today it gave me a real headache and I kept thinking that it reminded me of something I had bought before. Then it dawned on me - it is the exact same smell as Jennifer Lopez 'Live'. I gave that perfume away, because that one gave me a headache!! It is very sweet and has a pineapple smell. Not happy!

leslie.loezagamel
leslie.loezagamel

First of all, I am not some crazy Ed Hardy fan lol.
I am actually quite surprised, I purchased this perfume Winter 2008 with my husband ... I was previously a Pacific Paradise By: Escada perfume whore, but I could no longer find that anywhere in stores so I started using this perfume. I still use it to this day and I use it in the nightlife scene (I'm a bar tender and a DJ). I have everyone particularly the men I work with or male customers always complementing on how wonderful my perfume smells. I did notice when you spray it a little further away from you the smell is a little more different (I actually like it better). Great scent! I have purchased many bottles I even have some extras in my closet. Ed Hardy did a horrible job on the rest of their scents however, this one is a winner.

radicaleah
radicaleah

I'm 22 and I NEVER thought an "Ed Hardy" perfume would become my signature fragrance. I tossed the tacky looking cap out, of course. I only purchased this un-smelled because I had a little extra money. If you hold it farther away than most perfumes when you spray, the result is much different and more enjoyable. Spraying it close makes it smell cheap and synthetic. Spray it a little further away from your skin and you'll get a light, fresh, PINK, floral! I get many more compliments on it than any of my other perfumes. I ran out and tried to resist buying another bottle (now I am low on funds) and I...bought it anyway! I HAD to. Maybe it's my skin that mixes so well with it. I'm hooked. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

ImperialsDynasty
ImperialsDynasty

Hubby just bought me the giftset today!!! We were in the mall and I didnt know which to buy it was out of the Ed Hardy and another fragrance that I love. He smelled this one and he said he liked it better so I asked other ppl who were shopping in the mall which one did they like better EVERYONE chose Ed Hardy and I just knew ppl would love the other but I guess I was wrong lol Sooooo I went home after Hubby bought it put my two brothers to the test and Ed Hardy won again 2 to 0 I love the fragrance and its good to know EVERYONE else did toooo.

thinknice
thinknice

We sold it at a boutique I used to work at. Never liked it, smelled like a cheap 90s perfume. If any one should wear this it should be a middle schooler with no scent palette. Sorry.

nataliaspada
nataliaspada

I ordered a mini size just to test it, and even though I love fruity florals, I hated this one, it gave me instant headache. Can't understand why everyone loves it so much.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I bought this perfume in the 3.4 oz bottle because it was cheaper as a tester bottle than the regular 1.7 oz. Anyway, it opens up very pleasantly fruity, but has a strong alcohol smell to it. Once it dries, the alcohol isn't bothersome anymore. It smells of delicious apples :) Kinda reminds me of DKNY Delicious, but that has a commandingly apple smell, whereas this has other things blended in. I find it lasts a good while, but as expected, the intensity wears down (but doesn't disappear completely). Overall, it's fun and fruity. In my opinion, it's mostly for a teenage crowd but can still be worn as a day-time fragrance by younger adults.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

Garbage! atleast V.S perfumes are a little bit stronger than the body spray, this is weaker than most body sprays, even from boring old victoria secrets.. bleh! yuck! one strawberry mixed with water, that's what this is, and I have to absolutely laugh at the 'leather note'...xDD ehhh yeah, ok..lol

I quite honestly have room sprays that are stronger and smell better than this!

Not worth more than money it took to make this nonsense.

I willsay it's good starter perfume for a very little girl, I'm thinking 9-10 maybe

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

this perfume smells EXACTLY like victoria's secret Forever blushing body spray.. Its funny how they don't have the same notes but they smell the same.its amazing

emabopot
emabopot

Love it sooooooooo much! end.

DoctorWho
DoctorWho

Fruity, girly and fun :) I've been told it's really strong smells by others, despite the fact that I only use one light spray and I walk through it.

caseyjo2009
caseyjo2009

This is my favorite and signature perfume. I love it. It smells girly and sweet. I'm not sure what notes it particularly smells like, just sweet. It lasts a long time. One of my best for silage out of my small collection. I will repurchase when it is gone.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Like Poivrerose, I also expected to see watermelon listed in the notes for this perfume so I'm amazed to see it's not listed. I'm absolutely certain though that there must be melon in it because that's 99.9% of what I smell when I sniff my newly acquired mini of it (which I received today from the very nice Eva in a perfume swap!).

Despite the packaging of Ed Hardy, I don't think this is a 'rock chick' kind of perfume at all. To me it's a very fruity perfume that really isn't very different to many other fruities out there, although it's quite likeable, and in fact it reminds me very, very much of Paris Hilton by (surprisingly!) Paris Hilton! Both perfumes smell very strongly of melon and are incredibly fruity, perhaps a bit too much. I don't really smell any floral notes in either of them, just fruitiness.

I think that Ed Hardy is probably suited to younger women (perhaps from teens to around late 20's!) rather than more mature women although, of course, everyone's different and if someone's youthful in spirit and loves loads of fruit then this might be the perfect perfume for them!

vsecretluv
vsecretluv

It smells really good and lasts a long time:]

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

Ed Hardy is a fun fruity fragrance for women of all ages. I think that this fragrance is meant to be just that, FUN....I do not agree that it smells cheap or teenage like. Fun doesn't have to stop when you hit your late 20's or early 30's. That's when the fun begins and most have learned to live and enjoy life. IMO it's perfectly okay to enjoy any fragrance that you choose to try at any age. Sooo on that note, this fruity floral is fun and full of life. I love it!!! I think that the sillage and lasting power is excellent quality. Body chemistry definitely plays a big role with ANY fragrance. So no matter how expensive, cheap, sophisticated, or un-sophisticated a fragrance is, if it doesn't mix well with your own body chemistry it will not smell nice on you. So what works for some, may not work well on others. Luckily for me...my chemistry and Ed Hardy are the perfect mix. I purchased the EDP in this fragrance and it lasts all day. Anything that lasts all day on me can definitely be appreciated! I can smell creamy strawberries, mangos, and vanilla custard..UMMMM Yummy. Like the perfect perfume smoothie!!! Have fun with this one and try it out for yourself before making any rash judgements. I did and I love it!

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

Just no. I got this as a gift and had to give it away. Gaudy, just... just no. I have no words.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Yum! I love this nice sweet fruity concoction for the first 15 minutes....it dries down to some wierd musty dirty kind of scent which is not what I was hoping for....a nice vanilla die down would have been delightful but alas it was not to be...it still smells wonderfully fruity on the test strip that I also sprayed it on.

natefifield
natefifield

A pleasant, fruity perfume, without any rough edges. It has a milky, even glow.

There is a hint of strawberry, which is not a common scent in perfumes. It's too evocative of the banality of strawberry flavors of candies and ice creams. You pick strawberry flavor when you are feeling a bit lazy, not very adventurous, hen you just want to indulge the least mature of your taste buds. It's for children.

This perfume is for a woman or teen who wants to emphasize the child side of her, the innocence, the sweetness, her indolence and ultra femininity. It's not very sexy or enticing, merely sweet and pretty. Very relaxing.

It's not a very long lasting perfume.

I can't understand why Christian Audigier would design such a perfume, when his aesthetic is clearly not "sweet-little girl."

Perhaps a girl who would go get a tattoo would also be a girl who would ironically sport an intensely effeminate perfume, perhaps to soften the edges of her wild-girl image.

Or maybe it's packaged for sweet little girls who secretly want to indulge their wild side by sampling Ed Hardy, and find that low and behold, they just love this fruity, feminine perfume!

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

To me this is one of those sickly sweet headache inducing perfumes. It smells like something you smell in a cheap motel. The fruit is so artifical smelling. It is nothing but chemical sweetness. It is very powerful, I put on 2 sprays an it lasted about 6 hours. It seemed to become even stronger after about an hour. You don't need a lot for a strong smell. I'm sorry but I would never pay a designer price for a perfume that smells so cheap. I'm glad what I have was only a free sample vial.

leenie1989
leenie1989

A nice scent, but too expensive for something which (to me) smells just like strawberry ice-cream.

thor04
thor04

I got the perfume for my wife's birthday and she instantly fell in love with the fruity smell,and now she's out and it's time for me to get more!

Lozza16
Lozza16

One of my favourites, cool bottle, the scent is very sweet and fruity which I love. I recommend this to young people who love fruity smells!

I don't quite agree. The only thing "punky or rockish" here is maybe the bottle and the brand's image. Otherwise it's a boring sweet scent like so many others and very dugstorelike.

Fearless
Fearless

Well you shouldn't leave this stuff in the sun because it absolutely reeks if you do. When I first got it, I lovved it! I was obsessed. Then it was on my dresser all summer and it started to smell a bit weird. I dont love it anymore, its ok when it wears away, but its not my favorite.

GACKTlover
GACKTlover

I love this one it is punky and rock starish and I love this one I used one whole bottle on me in one day that is how much I love this one.

I like this fragrance. It smells sweet and fruity and the amber really comes through for me. Very young and girly.

fionalovesperfume
fionalovesperfume

I used to own a bottle of this. I absolutely loved it in the shop, but after using it for a few days I noticed what a boring scent it really is. On my skin it only smelled like cheap and artificial strawberry. Very flat. Something you would use as a room spray.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

lovely smell! like a cotton candy but more fruity and not boring... i don't detect any mangoes there but i still love it

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

Good for everday wear. Very light and fruity. Delicious! Girly! Definitely A keeper!

PerfumeMonster
PerfumeMonster

I love this perfume, I've tried three of the E.Hardy fragrances and this original Ed Hardy for women is my favorite. This perfume is very fruity, sweet and creamy; almost edible to my nose (and I love gourmands). It surprises me a bit that the reviews for this scent aren't more favorable.

When I first apply the perfume the silage and sweetness are almost overwhelming but it does tame itself after a few minutes of wear. That's when the fruits (I get a lot of strawberry, mango, and grapefruit) are at their peak. Within 15 minutes I'm drooling over the smooth, creamy vanilla pudding note...which is positively dreamy. In the heart there are strong watery floral's and freesia, very breezy and nice. Throughout the composition I get sweet fruity nectar, spring-time floral, and warm sumptuous vanilla pudding.

I don't get anything generic or boring from Ed Hardy, in fact I find it's creamy and fruity floral fragrance to be quality,unique and a welcomed addition to my collection. I much prefer it to my other Ed Hardy gift set Hearts & Daggers for Her. Which is more floral, woodsy, and musky IMO as well as being slightly shorter lived. A perk of having this in the gift set format is that I get to layer with the lotion which elongates my scent. I don't need to reapply for 6-8 hours.

9/10 for this sweet and creamy decadence!

sofababe
sofababe

This is delicious, very sweet and feminine but I only wear it occasionally as its a bit much every day. Its a shame that it doesn't seem to last on my skin very long but I think I might get fed up of it if I wore it for too long, like some other reviewers have said. When I wear it I enjoy it and I know I smell amazing then next day I'm on to something else.

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

I agree with another reviewer, it gets old after a while but it was great when i first bought it i wore it straight for about a month and then it just got to where i got sick of the smell, i can honestly say this is one of the first perfumes that i got tired of wearing this quick, sorry everyone there is just something about it that is now very boring !!!

NoraLove
NoraLove

I absolutaly love the bottle, and thats why I wanted to smell it! And when I did that I bought it the first time I smelled it! Because the smell was so sweet and berryish! But I think I could better waited with thisone... You get very tired of the smell of it, and its so incredble sticky sweet of you smell it to often. Not that I dont like sweet scents, they are actiualy my favourites, but thisone is to overpowering! If you want to go for a nice sweet perfume, try the escada collection! I'm an 18 year old girl btw.

anraneiro82

definitly a pretty perfume that i would ilke to own one day. I had a spray sample and used it up quick; it's uplifting, and i love the combo of fruity strawberries/citrus and freesia. The drydown of a pudding-ish is awesome too. I have never smelled a combo of this before. I like the originality of this perfume. Onces i use up my viva la juicy which is my all time fav, i would consider purchasing ed hardy perfume. I think this one is the best of all ed hardy scents released

alexanna7
alexanna7

i love floral-fruity! So, when i smelled that one,i had to have it! So,on me i really get the :wild strawberries,the mango, the fresia. I really love the fact that they put mango in this one.it's so summery,exotic,vacation smell! Love it! Yes,it does last!

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

It was a disappointment to find that an EdP with such a tough-looking façade would turn out to be yet another clone of the generic drugstore fruity-floral with strong aquatic notes prototype. Not only that, the spray vial that came in my carded sample didn’t spray, it just dribbled. Frustration all around. It smells like this concoction was made with the same functional scent that’s used in many shampoos, hair styling products, and air fresheners that are scented with strawberry, fruit-flower cocktail and calone. Even though it’s obviously supposed to be a “lite” scent, the sillage is overpowering. It stings the nose and clings to the skin even after scrubbing. The only thing Ed Hardy Woman has going for it is the unique graphics on the packaging.

littlegiantbigmidget
littlegiantbigmidget

Love this. It smells amazing, like a tropical fruit basket met some vanilla sugar and made a love child that took a bath in strawberry juice. I also think it's decently priced for what you get. For similar perfumes I would get much less, maybe 15 ml for the same price of 50 ml. Can I marry this?

ooxxmadixxoo
ooxxmadixxoo

This is my favorite perfume of all time! I recieved the travel size from my Ex-boyfriend's grandma for christmas one year and I fell in love with it. I still have the travel size, I need to buy the large size of this very soon before I run out of it. I love the fruity/floral fragrance it has. As the one reviewer said it smells like vanilla pudding and it really does. When I read that I couldn't have agreed more. It smells amazing! Anyone of any age can wear this as long as you like fruity/floral scents. I have not got the leather scent out of it however. This perfume does last a long time. I sprayed it on my shirt at 12 in the afternoon and it's 12:30 at night and it's still on. I really do love this perfume!

Bar Yaakov
Bar Yaakov

Amazing! so fruity and young scent. it last on me all day and i get allot of Compliments! boys love it.

Chibichaca
Chibichaca

I didn't get much else but fruit. Too sweet for me. On others I smell rose, but I get nothing but fruit. I have never smelled the leather either.

anraneiro82

best of the ed hardy fragrances! great anytime of year, but especially in spring and summer. I think this is an all around great scent and not offensive, but unique and feminine at the same time. love the perfect blend of fruit and floral

guest_love it

I am 50 and really like the smell of Love Kills Softly, True Religion, and Christian Audigier for women. My daughter loves it also.

guest_lenema
guest_lenema

I LOVE this one! Iv'e got many compliments about it too!

nyoka

I really dont like this.IT is fruity and somewhat floral but it smells like chemical flowers and sweets.VERY GOTH to me.Like u want to smell plasticy .Interesting Id say but not in a way that makes me want to wear it.

StephD
StephD

I have always disregarded Ed Hardy perfumes until recently, due to their tattoo-like logo, making it seem cheap. However i've smelled this one today, tried it on my skin, and really liked it! Smells VERY sweet though- and I don't say that often. I ALMOST bought it, but thank God I didn't, for after an hour all I could smell was heavily sinthetic fruits... and an hour later the scent was completely gone. Too bad, maybe it just didn't work with my skin well.

jonr951

Ed Hardy has a new one coming out in Nov. called Born Wild. I like the name. I've only loved Love & Luck from Ed Hardy but I will try Born Wild when I see it. More info is at mimifroufrou.com. : )

fallingin28
fallingin28

Have to say I really think it smells nice on me. First spraying is sweet and fruity, maybe a little too sweet though. After a while it calms down though. I do get a note of Watermelon like others stated, though not mentioned. It has stayed on me 4.5 hours now and the dry down smells lovely, not too sweet, more the musky sweet vanilla floral on my skin, which I really like. It's a lot softer and powdery now, which is good for work but not sure it'll last all day.

For some reason Christian Audigier ED HARDY smells like CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER + a bit of cream and patchouli. I do not smell even a dash of leather here, and the fruits form an undifferentiable mass--rather like a mixed-fruit smoothy blended to homogeneity. I do prefer ED HARDY to CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER, but I find it no less redundant.

What's with the Grateful Dead insignia? I guess that I don't know anything about Ed Hardy. Is this a Grateful Dead cult brand? That seems to me a(nother) good reason to select one of the many available alternatives to this fragrance. Provided, of course, that you're in the market for sweet fruity frags of one sort or another...

nyoka

AHHH,,A remarkable fruit salad/But the fruits r bigger,riper,and juicer than any others.Someone sprinkled on sum dugar.Its a sweet candy coated fruit fume.Not 4me but I cam see where others might love it.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I'm not sure why I initially dismissed this fragrance when it first launched. It's possible I sprayed it on a test strip and was unimpressed. I should have known better than to give up that easily!

On my skin, it smells like strawberries and the sweet wild freesia that used to grow in my college town. When I spray this on before bed, I sleep like a log!

Granted, it's not a sophisticated fragrance, but it's easy to wear! It's sweet and unoffensive, and to me, there is something quite comforting about smelling like a girl.

Anahi
Anahi

I don't whether I like this or love this. It smells sweet like candy floss at first, then becomes more fruity as it dries down, but I'm suprised I actually find this a little too sweet, mind you I love sweet fragrances in general! Maybe it was the leather note that wasn't working for me!

Lydiamarine
Lydiamarine

The opening was pretty and sugary without being offensive but at the drydown I just wanted to wash it off... I dont find it pleasant to wear. Nothing interesting, nearly horrible.

Sita
Sita

Having just worked my way through most of a sample of this, what I can say for it is that it would be a great gift for a young, teenage girl.
It is definitely not an offensive perfume, very wearable really, like an nice smelling shampoo.
It smells of melon/mango mainly it also seems to have artificial banana in there but overall it is not too overpowering.

BUT and it is a pretty big but, IMO this perfume is entirely uninspiring, generic and synthetic smelling.
*Yawn*

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I love this scent so darn much, I really can't seem to get enough of it. When I first started wearing it, I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was that was making it smell so good... 'Not quite vanilla, not caramel, what IS that???', I thought. THEN...

Months later, I read there was vanilla pudding in the notes, and that hit the nail on the head. I clearly smell vanilla pudding, and it's pure heaven to my nose. Some people say it's just another fruity floral, but not to me.. Sure, I smell rose and fruity notes, but by them adding that pudding note, it gives this fruity floral a bright new TASTY personality.

To people who are like me and think that tattoos & the Harley Davidson-look is completely gross, trashy, and ugly: Please disregard the bottle & packaging as I have because what it projects is certainly not the scent you get in the bottle. This is such a bright, cheerful, even positive fragrance, it is too good not to give a good, fair shot. :-)

jonr951

I hate to admit this but I LOVE fruity florals! I dont know why. They all smell the same but I LOVE em! And I LOVE a STRAWBERRY note!! I know I have no sophistication whatsoever. LOL! While not my fav from Ed Hardy, the honor goes to LOVE & LUCK, I really enjoy Ed Hardy. Its a delicious fruity strawberry vanilla fragrance. It sparkles and shines! Its so refreshing and deliciously addictive!!! Its a fun scent that anyone can wear. Its perfect for the daytime and in hot weather. I LOVE it!! I just purchased me a bottle online. I cant wait to get it in! I want Hearts & Daggers nxt! : )

mandashell
mandashell

This is a very simple light, bright and fruity floral. Smells a little like bananas in the middle phase. But as it dries it smells somewhat synthetic and shampoo like. At that point the scent really starts to annoy me. LOL! Anyway this is just okay. Don't really like it nor do I hate it. Wish there was a button for me to leave an indifferent rating for it..? Anyway, this is simply yet another perfume that is WAY overpriced and overhyped. It is way too weak and average for it to cost so much. When you pay retail for this one you are certainly paying for the name...nothing more and nothing less! ;'/

fragrancestien
fragrancestien

its the only perfume ive ever smelled a greenish banana peel in?????? any one else getting that? but i did only smell it on paper i did keep sniffing the paper over and over its a young smelling spring time scent very hot pinkish like the bottle . . .sweet clean nice thats all

CamillaCC
CamillaCC

I was embarrassed to smell this at the counter since I think Ed Hardy's clothes are over rated and ugly. But I was attracted to the juice inside the bottle. If you want a strawberry-laced fruity floral this is it. Its not edgy or sexy or vibrant. Just fruity. Its odd, because for a designer who claims to be so "badass" you'd think he'd not make it smell like something that strawberry shortcake would wear. That being said I like strawberry florals.

LeahDL
LeahDL

They tried to sell this to me in the store, and I tried it on but passed. Now, I'm always borrowing it when I go to my friend's house. I have got to get some!

macbaby
macbaby

I really like this perfume. It's definitely very fruity gourmand- similar to Viva La Juicy. My only disappointment is that even with layering (the shower gel, lotion, and perfume) it doesn't last very long.

MartinVain
MartinVain

Im not a big ed hardy fan, i find him a lil over rated but this scent is my favorite. I love fruity scents and this was perfect for me, i love how it can last for such a long time. Its kinda teeny popper kinda scent but its just so good.

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

The only positive thing about this fragrance is the ever lasting power, which lasts for hours. The negative thing is that syrupy fruity florals dominate this scent, its head-ache inducing and its sweet enough to make you feel ill. You'll get the feeling of eating too many toffee's - you'll just feel horrible.

chrisna347
chrisna347

This is a great summer fragrance. I get a lot of fruit out of this but mainly mango. Lasting power is decent.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

This one's super fruity, maybe a little too much. It smells like watermlon to me most, which is strange, since there is no watermelon mentioned in the notes... Weird. About the bottle - i don't know about the original perfume, but the tester I've seen was hideous, simple cheap - looking bottle with nothing on it, no tattoos or skulls at all. I don't think it would look pretty on your dressing table...

c3c
c3c

My boyfriend adores this perfume...positively adores it. He says he's like Pepe Le Pew when I wear it. In fact I purchased it because a neighbor had it on and we'd been looking for something we both liked. It took me a bit to come around to it but now I like it. It reminds me of jolly ranchers, possibly watermelon. It fades incredibly quickly. Super strong at first, then an hour or so later you can barely tell your wearing it. Very sweet but not overbearing. I do wish he'd love a perfume that would last though.

falovalo
falovalo

This is fruity and... fruity. That's all. I wasn't impressed with it, I didn't hate it either though. Someone said it was plain, that's a good word to describe it. It isn't awful, just plain.

jonr951

I was at Macys 2day and I guess Ed Hardys new ones for men and women are coming out later this yr! Theyre called Hearts & Daggers! Cant wait!

Amirasin
Amirasin

does anyone else think when you first smell this its simalar to herbal essences shampoo! lol. Saying that i do really really love this perfume its really fresh and fruity on me and the smells not very strong which means it does seem to fade quickly..but i love spraying perfume throughout the day so i dont mind that :) i bought the mini 7.5ml and im looking for the 100ml right now!

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I got this as a gift or else i would not have bought this for myself..not that i don't like it but there are other perfumes i would rather spend my money on...when i first put this on it is a very sweet fruity "pink" smell with a hint of "badness" by badness i mean it almost smells a little "boozy" on me ..and by boozy i mean almost a mixture of sweet strawberry liquore or something...kind of like what one would imagine Paris Hilton smelling like after a night of drinking and clubbing...after a while though the dry down on me is more like a sweet rose...very nice. for some reason this reminds me of a cross between the sweet pink sugary-ness of aquolina pink sugar and the delicate rose of stella by stella mccartney

perfumebabe
perfumebabe

This is one of the most seductive perfume a teenage could wear..It is full of blasting fruity flowery notes..The fragrance every teenager dreams of.. It freshens up my mood ..I spray it even when I go to bed...you get this confident feeling that yu can every crush of urs..And the art in the bottle is very pretty..Although the price is bit high ..I would buy it over and over again because Trust me its worth it! and i got a free ed hardy bag when i bought a gift set in UK. :)

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

Wow! According to the tattoos on the tin, 'Love Kills Slowly', well if you're allergic to strawberries, a blast of this could assasinate you in seconds, with cherry and rose notes as accomplices.

It's not an elegant or unusual perfume, but it isn't trying to be. It is fun, and the balance is delightful at first. The effect is light and girlish with less force and pretension than, say, Miss Dior Cherie. The notes stay light sweet and jam-free here due to the mango and grapefruit. Without these, this could turn into an tasteless mess - like a bad tattoo!

Malibu
Malibu

ED HARDY is an easy to wear everyday fragrance with good lasting power. It’s also inoffensive; and a lot of people have come up to me & ask what I was wearing. I’m also scent sensitive, but haven’t suffered any migraines or sickness with this.

I tried it again recently & it is still pleasant to wear. However, I wouldn’t buy it again now as Paris Hilton for Woman is a similar fragrance, which is cheaper to buy, is longer lasting and has a better drydown.

This is a truly delicious scent. For a floral girl like myself, I wouldn't have expected this fragrance to be so appealing. It's sweet, it's fruity and the sillage is great.

The top notes of mango, grapefruit and strawberries is mouth-wateringly juicy and sugary sweet. Once you spray this on, you will immediately feel energised and refreshed. I think Ed Hardy would make the perfect Spring/Summer party scent.

I disagree with the other reviewers that described this fragrance as common, uninteresting and plain, in my opinion this is a very colourful and vibrant scent.

In the heart of this fragrance, I can smell some similarities to DKNY Red Delicious, which I also love. I'd probably find it difficult to tell the difference between the two.

I am yet to test this on my skin, and I actually fear doing so, seeming that most fruity florals turn sour with my skin chemistry. I also don't see myself adding this perfume to my wishlist in a hurry, not unless the price decreases dramatically, because right now the price is ridiculous.

guest_mimeto
guest_mimeto

mnoooooo ma kefi toz parfum ve naprao nz nikade ne moa go namerq pak mn iskam da si go kupq bahtiii...

snobuni77
snobuni77

At first I didn't like this fragrance but after wearing it a few times it started to grow on me.

There are times when I think this is a typical Floral fruity
but then there are times when it feels much deeper then that.

This has a creaminess to it & a spiciness that other run of the mill floral fruity don't have.The creaminess I speak of would assumingly come from the vanilla this scent carries... but I can barely detect vanilla.

I am, & always have been fond of vanilla scents "but" sometimes I get tiered of the same old, same old, vanilla drowning out other notes in perfumes.This vanilla is ultra mild & it only adds the creaminess to this scent that I speak about.I find that very admirable & it helps me appreciate this perfume even more.

I love the Amber in it that is there from first spray until it dieing hour as well.

The Leather is a very a "Fresh & Crisp" leather & is only detectable to an experienced nose.It does add a nice touch to the blend of freesia petals, watery muguet, linden blossom.
They compliment each other so well & none of the notes cancel any of the others out.

The musk is what adds a sense of spiciness to this beautiful concoction & all in all I think it is a great every day scent.My man even likes it so that makes it a total of 4 scents he actually told me he likes.

I think Ed Hardy hit its mark with a perfume that's for a girly girl with a rough side (that is so me) & that is why I have a bigger bottle on its way to me as we speak... via USPS ;)

Girly T-Rex
Girly T-Rex

I'm almost embarrassed to say it but I LOVE this perfume! It's incredibly sweet, like alot of the other reviewers have said, & the mango really stands out to me...everytime I spray it I just wanna eat it.

Okay I really like this one but it is VERY sweet so you have to be careful LOL! I know this review is for the EDT but I have the EDP and it is very strong and lasts. Even though I like it but I don't love it enough to wear it all the time so I think I am just gonna sell it back. I love sweet perfumes but I need something with more complexity. ;')

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

This one smells like very strong, overripe bananas to me. it isn't a "yummy" fruit smell- it is strong and obnoxious, and a tad bit chemical-y. I like the bottle- cool tat design- but the juice is not a good match to the daring, dangerous graphics. What a shame.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I sniffed this and discovered that it is nice very fruity perfume, but it was done many times by Escada. Just nice variation of the same fruit salad. I'd say Escada hasn't got that good staying power, probably because this perfume has more serious base notes, that's a +. Anyway this is not interesting perfume for me, because it's not unique at all. And overpriced too. Agree, it's plain. Very suitable for teenagers, but not for me, I'd lose interest for it in few days and never go back.

ramiske
ramiske

I didn't even know who Ed Hardy was before I got this, nor am I inot tatoos. BUT I was pleasantly surprised by this fragrance. It is a really nice fruity/sweet fragrance with a little tartness. Great for weekend wear, even though I do not fit the 'young' demographic. I like it!

It reminds me a lot of Incanto Charms.

tenten
tenten

I prefer the love and luck it has a more unique scent in comparison to this one, it's a nice perfume but i realise now that it smells just like "sweet pea" from the bath and body works collection. This is a fragrance one could do without spending so much money on when the entire set is available at BBW for a fraction of the cost. Just saying.

sealprincess
sealprincess

I like it, it's quite sweet but once it's one it smells really pretty. The only problem I'm having with it is it makes my hubsband sneeze. LOL Ooops

glitteralex
glitteralex

Awful stuff with incredible (and unremovable) sillage. Very linear-the fruit salad at the beginning remains true for the entire ride. Very popular with the teen set at the shop. Overpriced, to boot.

essija
essija

This is so cute, so sweet and yet I really like it. It's full of Mango and is so girly and fresh, it's a lighter sweet fruity perfume. It is very hard to find in my area and sells for a lot$$ Must be very popular. I would never guess this to smell so girly by looking at the bottle or what is behind this designer. So Rock and Retro and Tatoos with Skulls and Flowers. Weird that this smells like fresh Mangos.. I guess you never know.. My friend fell in love and bought the giftset for $75..

flower
flower

This perfume is light and sweet. Perfect anytime

LoveScent
LoveScent

My boyfriend just bought this for me. I like it but I can't smell anything when I put it on, which really annoys me. The set he bought me was really cute through.

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

Dr Jays store has this on sale for 34.99 and I want to go get it. I do like the bottle and if I don't like it I won't be mad I will give it to my daughters they will use it up in no time and then I can save this pretty unique bottle! Better design than Betsey Johnsons perfume box!

perfumejunkie
perfumejunkie

this smells a lot like escada moon sparkle

amanda
amanda

i ususally dont use this word for describing perfumes, but this one was yummy, i just couldnt imagine what smell could come out of that bottle full of skeletons and so, and it was sg i wasnt expecting, a really nice and sexy floral fruity escada-like smell, but with a bit more citrus. Gorgeus.

eccentricJ

I wore this for the first time today and by the time I got off of work I couldn't smell it any longer...I wish it lasted longer on me because it just smells so good.

eccentricJ

Smelled this on my sister and I love it!

guest_rachelmary
guest_rachelmary

This scent lasted for a long time on me. I sprayed it on my wrist at 10am and at 8pm I still could smell it. Not being the biggest fan of fruity fragrances, this one I did like, and I am not in the teens/twenties. I would wear it on a really hot summer day.

Passionflower
Passionflower

I like it, it's very fresh and fruity. But I somehow think it's more for teens and not so much for women over 20. I might wear it outside to a summer festival though.

Well, it's a day later... I've tried it on but I got annoyed with it, it's way too lollipop-like and I didn't like it at all. I washed it off in the end.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I have smelled this and it is awesome, yes fruit does dominate but it is a very interesting scent... I am not usually big on fruity scents but this one isn't so obvious that I feel like a walking fruitbowl... I want it.

guest_love it

Oh really. Ugh. I saw it in this magazine and got a sniff of it. I thought it was really good. I got obssesed with the smell. But anyway, I still want it.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Just got a sample of this stuff, and I must say, it's not too terribly interesting... very laid back and not strong at all. I get a huge burst of mango and grapefruit. It would be great for casual everyday wearing. It's very fruity, I get more fruits than I do flowers. There is a vintage feel to it that I like. It smells so familiar, but I don't know what it is. Almost smells similar to Escada's perfumes because it has the same kind of fruitiness. I like it, but it's too plain. If someone wore it, they wouldn't really stand out. It doesn't last long, either.

Ed Hardy Women's EDT by Christian Audigier 3.86 out of 5 based on 877 ratings and 166 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ed Hardy Women's EDT by Christian Audigier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ed Hardy Women's EDT by Christian Audigier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.