Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Villain for Women Christian Audigier for women
dislike

ozonic
Villain for Women Christian Audigier for women Pictures

Villain for Women by Ed Hardy is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance, Villain for Women was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Marypierre Julien. The composition includes: watermelon, lychee, citrus notes, lotus, magnolia, freesia, sandal, orris and creme brulee.

Watermelon Litchi Citruses

Viva la Juicy

Villain for Women Fragrance Reviews

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

First of all, mermaid on the bottle looks beautiful. I'm a big fan of mermaid so I fall in love with it at first sight.

It also smells amazing. I can smell very strong creme brulee mixing with fresh juicy scent at first. Very sweet and girly. Then I get a hint of floral scent which make it more sensual. I think this fragrance is very versatile and perfect for everyday use.

Longevity and sillage are pretty good. It lasts over 6 hours on my skin. Very impressive.

Centsless
Centsless

Up front, this smells like the watermelon flavored gum I used to love! Then it gets creamier and more floral as it wears on. It does resemble VLJ, but Villian is more wearable in hot weather due to the aquatic/fruity notes. I love this for a casual summer day. Fresh and yummy! Perfect scent for a picnic or bbq. Great opening, great dry down, and the bottle is pretty. Love <3 it.

LiveWicked430
LiveWicked430

This perfume has been one of my favorites for a long time because it is everything I love in a fragrance! It starts out with a blast of watermelon, fresh, sweet, and sour! A bit like watermelon candy! Up close it really stands out, very fruity. When you smell it from a distance you get a slightly sour creamy floral with that bit of fruit. It is just beautiful.
On me the projection is great, good arms length. It has a very slight resemblence to Britney Spears Fantasy but it never ever goes to that intensive (and sometimes sickening) candy sweetness. It always stays fresh and sweet and just delicious! I am so glad to have a bottle of this again and for the price you can't go wrong!

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

I am absolutely in love with this fragrance! It's perfectly fresh and aquatic like I love, but sweet enough that I smell like a girl for once, not cologne :P

My only issue is that longevity isn't much, 4hours max and for this quality it's not worth the price ($50).

When this goes on sale, I am running to it. For the last week I've found myself going to the chemist on my lunch break at work to spray it on.

arenee92
arenee92

YUM. I blind bought this and I fell in love at first sniff!

On paper, it's a juicy watermelon candy. On my skin, it's a fruity creme brûlée. It's fun but sexy, perfect for everyday use. I think anyone could wear this :) It's juicy, fruity, as well as being deep, sweet, and sexy. A new favorite, I'll be keeping this one in my collection for years :) Plus, it's totally cheap on fragrancenet.com! Can't beat a good deal!

EBaby
EBaby

I really like this fragrance more than I thought I would. It's easy to wear, but there is more to it. I think it is more complex than just another fruity floral. I have to be careful with many floral fragrances--they turn sharp and almost rancid with my chemistry. I'm finding some that work though, and this is one of them. The Lotus, Freesia, Magnolia, and Iris combination must be a magical combination for me. The base of Sandalwood grounds the fruitiness and adds some quiet sexy. I like the way this changes on me throughout the day too. A powdery note comes out for me--even though it isn't listed in the notes here. I don't really detect the Creme Brulee. It has some real lasting power at more than 12 hours with two sprays (one at each wrist pulse-point). I also appreciate that the silliage is moderate but not overpowering. Great fragrance for Spring and Summer!

Lexxy
Lexxy

This is nice, I thought I might not like it because it might be too fruity but the fruitiness here does not seem to bother me at all. There's something sexy about this perfume. The fruitiness is balanced with citrus and the vanilla here is very nice. It's not super sophisticated but that's ok I don't think it's meant to be. Yet it's definitely not cheap either. Its just sexy, playful and fresh. Sillage is very good on me and staying power is ok. And the bottle is like a little piece of artwork, colored glass with a mermaid design. Kudos to them for not going cheap on the bottle.

polkadot27
polkadot27

juicy,fresh, fruity mouthwatering scent. I love it. cheap & cheerful. Lovely unique bottle. Uplifting, happy and perfect for summer and spring. No idea why it is called villain- Maybe it is sarcasm or irony because it appears so innocent, pleasing and non threatening. Gorgeous, delicious scent. The litchi & watermelon are absolutely divine- 2 of my favorite notes. Lasting power is about 2 hours which is perfect for the price because you can get 100 ml for about £25 on the internet.

Pretty & intriguing bottle that will stand out in anyone's collection. Looks lovely on my chest of drawers.

jackiec87
jackiec87

I think this is a really nice scent however it is terrible when it comes to lasting power. This needs to be sprayed literally every hour so that's kind of annoying and it doesn't project far either I wish it were a bit stronger and longer lasting because it is a pleasant scent.

Cw830
Cw830

Fairly sweet and very fresh-made-from-floral-and-fruit. A very pretty scent and somewhat passionate that could be formal or winter casual. I do not detect a specific overall note. I do not see it at all as "too girly" - a perfume does not need musk or powder to be mature. This reminds me of a nice white wine.

I love this heavy glass bottle with the mermaid embossed. Disappointing and odd that the cap is plastic.

Yes, I find similarities in Viva La Juicy.

christie486
christie486

Really picks me up on a cold winter day, makes me feel all warm and toasty. To me it's kind of the winter version of Viva La Juicy La Fleur [more of a spring/summer scent]. Wish it lasted longer on my skin and had better sillage - I mostly spray it on my scarf and in my hair because it lasts longer this way, and I don't want to run out! Not sure I can say it lasts longer than the VLJ line - this one might have a SLIGHT edge. I don't pick up on the watermelon, thankfully. It's a really nice fume. Will probably repurchase, but I am looking for a good sillage perfume - can't find one I like :(

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

حوس یک مکان گرم ومقداری معتدل را طلب میکند وانرژی را باید در این زمان تخیله کرد تا طعم یک هندوانه خنک را چشید.

aning101
aning101

Sweet, light & refreshing. Sillage appears to be good since i get a lot of compliments when i wear this. I love the the creme brulee in the background. I kinda wish it was louder though and lasts just about 3 hours on me. (Oh and the bottle is lovely!) if you're into sweet scents like me you're gonna love villain.

Aromatea
Aromatea

I feel like this perfume just completely disappears on me within 30 minutes, I tried it out for a day and had to reapply it 7 times. :(

xJessax
xJessax

Signature fragrance! Hands down one of the best i've ever had. The watermellon and lychee are very strong in this one, as well as the creme brulee. Perfect for everyday use, and on my skin a little goes a long way. 10/10 <3

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

Love the bottle! Such a treasure! And I like the base notes that stay on the skin..very snuggly and warm..perfect for cold days/nights

missyxjane
missyxjane

this smells so good, although it was a blind buy, i knew i was going to love it. its a creamy fruity smell. like all the other ed hardy perfumes it doesnt smell cheap. i dont think the name is appropiate though, i think its not as sexy as the name makes it out to be, but still, its an amazing smell. it does smell similar to the ed hardy for women and born wild but much softer.

GartenGnome
GartenGnome

An in-your-face gourmand which demands attention. Smells like Viva La Juicy's louder, bolder sister. Good for concerts or clubbing, when you want your own fragrance to overpower all the not-so-fresh bodies that might surround you!!! Don't OD on Villain or you will whiff this on every inhalation until your next shower.

Joaenr32193
Joaenr32193

This perfume reminds me of the perfume siren by paris hilton. Not only that but it smells like spicy candy if you keep smelling it.!:)

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I had a small mini bottle of this fragrance, I love it though I dont think the name suits the fragrance to be frank honest :'D...this is pretty much a snuggly,warm and cutesy fragrance that gals 16 and up would wear to school or something. well any way when you spray it you have this bright burst of a melon infused with Litchi candy/like scent,maybe I didnt notice but I didnt notice the floral notes much (the didnt last long I guess) but when it dries down it goes from bright and fruity to warm, snuggly and creamy, the creme brulee and sandalwood adds warmth too this fragrance. This is great for chilly or cloudy days, evenings, this could work in spring I guess, but this isnt something Id suggest for hot sunny days, it would be too sickeningly sweet. the lasting power? *sigh*.......not long enough! >:P about maybe 2 hours or 3...oh well, good too wear when running errands, or kicking back and being lazy or something

windhill
windhill

Wow, so yummy. A lovely gourmand indeed. I normally hated watermelon in perfume but in Villain it smell amazingly good! I blind bought because I love creme brulee and it's on sale(extremity cheap)so I have to try :)

Start off very juicy and creamy. Watermelon and lychee very dominant with milky creme brulee lying in the background. I found the watermelon note in Villain very fresh and natural(I live in tropical climate and watermelon are everywhere) The base it all about sweet lovely creme brulee. And to my surprise, this scent not change to powdery or chemical smell. But still sweet and creamy till the end.

I'd agree that this scent very close to Viva La Juicy but much lighter and fresher, not in diluted way but has it's own character. And Viva turn very powdery on my skin though.

Lasting power and sillage may not that great but I'm very happy with this blind buy.

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

I just received this, yet another blind buy... I'm quite impressed with it. I honestly didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. Upon first spray, it's quite fruity in a nice, non-cloying way. After about 25 minutes or so it transforms into this sweet, warm, edible vanilla, fruity, yet slightly floral scent that lasts forever on my skin. The sillage is moderate for hours as well without being too overpowering or pushy. Overall, I'd have to say, this is one blind buy I'm glad I made.

Scent: 8.5/10
Longevity: 8.5/10
Sillage: 8.5/10
Price:8/10
Compliments: 7/10

chaz
chaz

luv the scent and the bottle it is a great summer fragrance I can definitely smell the sweetness at first and the refreshing watermelon and then when it dries down it has a little vanilla edge to it makes you smell yummy.

Lara517
Lara517

At first blush it's lovely, just wait a few seconds as it dries down. It's THE biggest scrubber I've ever owned and probably smelled besides Shalimar!
No thanks, I'd rather smell like soap or one of my other scents. Yuck. I'm glad I only spent $11.00 on this scrubber.
The only thing I can detect from above is the Crème Brulee. I do not want to smell like a food, unless it's a lemony or bergamot smell.
It's just not for me, but I would imagine it smells lovely on other women.

jenka135
jenka135

I bought this blind from a TJ Maxx because it was $10 for a 2.5oz bottle. Ironically enough, I'd gone there in pursuit of Viva La Juicy - which they didn't have - so when I smelled this, I was extremely happy. Not a dupe, exactly, but it feels similar. It's very crisp and sweet - I'll definitely bring this with me on my summer vacation.

mommaozzy84
mommaozzy84

Just got the set I ordered. It includes the 4.2 oz perfume, .25 oz mini perfume, shimmering body lotion, body wash, and a keychain, all neatly packaged in a square red tin, embossed with the beautiful mermaid. I'm so happy to finally have this perfume set! It does smell similar to Viva La Juicy, which I also own, but both are beautiful in their own way. Villain has a tad more fruit on my skin, while Juicy has a more carmel/vanilla vibe.

Clalon01
Clalon01

This is one of my favorite perfumes! I love fruity perfumes and sweet smelling perfumes, and this is both. This perfume smells very sweet to me, and for some reason it reminds me of being a kid and going to the fair, it reminds me of the sweetness in the air I suppose. I would compare this perfume to Viva La Juicy, they smell very similar and I ove both of them.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

I got an assortment of the Ed Hardy/Christian Audigier perfumes for Christmas and this one struck me as average and basic. I had read up the notes and was excited to see (before I smelt, mind you) that it had watermelon as a top note. I sprayed on me and was more than dismayed to smell not even a slight trace of watermelon scent on me. With my chemistry it smells like a lighter and more vanilla version of Amber Romance from VS. On the scale of OMG to Hideous, I give this a rating of "nothing special". A real disappointment. Shame, because the notes made me so want to love it...

Lulubee27
Lulubee27

This is by far my most favorite perfume ever. Some days I won't use it so I won't waste it. It smells really fruity,draws many compliments, and lasts all day.I definitely recommend it!<3

emabopot
emabopot

Love this sooo much! one of my favourites

EyesWideLikeCherryPies
EyesWideLikeCherryPies

I absolutely love this fragrance. You can really smell the Watermelon, Creme Brulee, and Citruses. To me this is a Autumn perfume. I love it.

eezavel
eezavel

O MY LOVE FOR VILLAIN!

I hate watermelon - I don't get that at all from this scent?
But I was HOOKED on Villain from the first spray...I'm Addicted!
I agree w/another that this is a sexy scent and that the aquatic notes in it do tend to make it smell the best in warm/HOT weather indeed!
Not what you would expect from a Very light creamy powdery orange cream soda (which I guess is the creme burelee) scent to be so delicious!! I got the body lotion too because I felt the perfume was so light the lotion could be worn w/to try and make the scent last longer.
Most comments of the lasting power for Villain surprise me as it seems to last on me like 5mins and I don't really smell anything anymore.
Someone once told me your not supposed to be able to smell the perfume your wearing that means its not right for you, the one that melts into your skin means its meshes w/your chemstery well and while you may not smell it others still can....this could be your signature scent...So don't 'overdo it' :)
I hope that is true w/Villain cuz it just smells SO Wonderfully Dreamy, Sexy and YUMMY! MY FAV right now/Summertime2014

villain
villain

Found year ago at Phoenix Macy's, replenished recently at Lake Havasu City Dillard's; villain is play on reversal of meaning, I get it; and hate most fragrances, love this one; seems warm/cheerful.

lilyofthepally
lilyofthepally

I didn't find this aquatic at all. I think a lot of people's noses read watermelon as aquatic, but it's the kiss of death for me, so I couldn't stand it and found it really rancid smelling :(

garrettsmommy520
garrettsmommy520

Love it! the first few times i smelled it i wasn't too keen on it.. but something about it seemed different.. i kept using it so i wouldnt waste it and it grew on me. i love it! its my top three fav. right after armani code and escada pacific paradise

lizmarrero
lizmarrero

i just bought this today!! i really like it, it's very sweet & girly!!!

jjjjjjbm
jjjjjjbm

I find that I get more of the ozonic and watermelon notes from this perfume, with the creme brulee hiding scared under all the sticky sweetness from god knows where. Im not saying I dislike thia fragrance, because I actually kinda like it. Although I like it, it's hard to overlook its underwhelming tendencys as many have noted. It doesn't smell obtrusive likemany frags, the problem is actually the contrary, I wear perfume to get noticed and this one just doesn't make the daily cut.

emilyjohnsonxx
emilyjohnsonxx

I bought this without smelling it first, and was disappointed. I don't think the name goes with the scent. Lol. It's ok, I just like stronger scents.

Dollycat
Dollycat

I have tried this a few days ago and o how i love this one! I have kept sniffing my arm the whole evening:-). I will buy me a bottle real soon. It´s a loud, soapy and sweet perfume. For some it will smell cheap but i like it when it´s at the edge of cheap and daring. It lasts a long time on your skin so a good one of Ed Hardy. The smell is in the same range as Guess by Marciano.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I bought a mini bottle of this recently and my verdict is-nice but too simular to many other scents out there. Actually, one scent that I have in my wardrobe that its very close to, is Pink Chiffon from BBW. Villain has a watermelon note which PC doesn't have and PC is slightly sweeter but otherwise there is not much other differences. Also, Pink Chiffon lasts a LOT longer than Villain which has the minimal lasting power.
I can see why people are comparing this to Viva la Juicy-it falls in the same category. It smells nice but I am kind of underwhelmed

IchigoSpaz
IchigoSpaz

I have to hide this perfume from my sister whenever she comes over because she will steal it! It is such a lovely, energetic scent. I always feel a little refreshed once I smell it. Fruity/florals seem to be my modus operandi, so this is my go-to scent!

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

love this perfume. if you like viva la juicy i think you will like this one. I love viva and this is similar with the fruity top notes and warm creme brule bottom notes. this is my favorite of the ed hardy perfumes!

Kylie
Kylie

When I first saw the ad for this perfume in a magazine with the tag line being "It's Good to be Bad," I thought, I won't like this thing. But when I saw it at Sephora and tried it on, I fell in love with how it smelled. It's so fruity and fresh, and I absolutely LOVE fruity and fresh scents. I love the watermelon and lychee top notes, and the citrusy scent after a short while. It's an amazing everyday perfume! I'm gonna get one for myself soon!

angeldoll
angeldoll

This is Very nice perfume ! When I smell it and I close my eyes - I feel like in a fairy land by the sea :) Really. The Mermaid on perfume bottle? Now I understand it ! I feel especially lychee, watermelon, citrus and a bit of alcohol. It's probably the Cremee Brulee. The beginning is very sweet but then its fine & softly sweet scent. Big thumbs up for the bottle :)

lemonfreshjoy
lemonfreshjoy

Pleasant. I wish it lasted longer on me.

aliabooboo
aliabooboo

The watermelon and litchi are so overpowering in the top notes that you're almost immediately put off it. After some time, it doesn't get any better, actually.

Flowercat

Sampled about 6 colognes at Kohl's and was unimpressed by each until about 10 minutes passed and I was long gone from the fragrance department...then I caught a whiff of warm sweetness. WHICH ONE? This was a delicious, mildly fruity sweet spicy vanilla-y whiff...LOVED it. So I circled back and tried to remember which darn bottles I'd actually sprayed. I narrowed the mystery scent down to either NYC or Villain...bought both cause I didn't have time to wait for them to develop--and they were on sale!

Well, needless to say, the big winner was Villain--an Ed Hardy one with a sinister name?! It should be called something more along the lines of Summer Sweet or Pretty Heroine! It's a gentle but lasting cloud of girliness that starts and finishes sweetly tart, but goes for a lovely long while as a warm, sweet dessert-y mix, reminiscent of a really nice version of J. S.'s Fancy. I did the overnight sleep test, and woke up liking it. Still soft and unobtrusive, compared to most scents that get out of balance and cloying after sleeping in them. So today I went back & got the bigger bottle, knowing this one would be a keeper & faithful go-to scent friend. The little mermaid on the bottle is a much better symbol for this frag than its name. Try it if you enjoy feminine, gentle blends.

Minnija
Minnija

on me that smells the same as Viva la Juicy :)

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

At first I really enjoyed this one, It was watermelon and fresh, then it dried down to a creamy sugary mess. To sweet for me.

fireflys_locket
fireflys_locket

I smelled Villain in a store when I was first getting into the more expensive perfumes, and more than any other perfume I tried during that visit, I couldn't get it out of my mind. I bought it for myself as a birthday gift. The citrus-melon top notes are really delicious. I do find that on me, the crème brûlée base note can become a little overpowering after a bit. This really disappointed me the first time I used the perfume, but it wasn't as noticeable other times I've worn it. The bottle is also very cool, like a mermaid tattoo.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This is pretty much the only ed hardy perfume that I would even consider buying. I think that this smells fruity and warm at the same time.

pookie92
pookie92

I love this ed hardy fragrance. On my skin I don't smell the fruit. I mostly only smell the creme brulee and the flower notes. This perfume lasts all day on me and even into the early morning I get 10 plus hours with this scent love love love!

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

Yummmm-eeee....I first smell watermelon... a little citrus...not overwhelming like Jolly Rancher..but sweet and ripe. The creme brulee is delicious..sweet and creamy. I smell lotus, freesia...not overwhelming, but tying the watermelon with the creme brulee..hanging around the middle. A great summer perfume, but as others have said...no super lasting power, however, if layered with the matching lotion, is does last a little longer. I do love it, very flirty..but must layer with lotion.

rosembloom
rosembloom

The top notes emerging in the first spritz does make my mouth water! Watermelon freshness meets tangy and lush lychee syrup creating a most délicious and alluring combo... Quite the tropical vibe there! I can smell the warmth of crème brûlée already. It adds a note of mystery and depth , a gourmand lover's Heaven and Haven. Like a deep sultry vanilla note, it changes the whole theme of the fragrance and gives it this ' ange ou démon ' feel. The fruit in this beauty are zesty and remind me of a summer punch by the beach ( the Mermaid on the bottle must induce such oceanic musings!) Layers of mystery indeed! After the fruit punch, the light blooming florals emerge soft and delicate. I love sandalwood and its creaminess and am delighted to find it here: warm comforting and grounding. All in all, I give this a 8 on 10 for the creation.It is exquisite and does remind me of a richer, more opulent Christian Audigier (which i gave away with love to a great friend who wears it's crown with such regal grace ). My only qualm is the longevity... How can it disapear so fast! :( Travelos are great companions for fragrances that need frequent re applications! I love it but shall not repurchase due to the poor longevity. Christian Audigier eau de parfum lasts longer. just layer with tonka bean, vanilla or something sultry , sweet and warm to recreate ;) xxx

agado
agado

so much like Viva La Juicy for me

damewolf13
damewolf13

The first spray is bursting with bright watermelon and citrus notes, and then after a few minutes the lotus, and magnolia join in harmony with the fruit, until finally in the drydown, you will sense the rich sandalwood notes blending with the mellowed down fruits and florals. This is a nice fragrance with quite good projection and longevity. When you wear this, you won't be ignored!

PeppermintCrush
PeppermintCrush

It smells pretty good, better then all of the other Ed Hardy fragrances. Very sweet and fruity.

thejennysaurus
thejennysaurus

I have a tester sample of this and a few months ago absolutely fell in love with this fragrance. I would wear it On cold nights while on dates an it would put me into a cheerful mood. It's late spring and now the warmer weather is more frequent, and i can safely say that this fragrance is waaaaay too sweet on my skin in the warmer weather. It smells just like an overpowering watermelon jolly rancher and takes approximately 5 to 6 hors to dry down into a soft creme brullee on my skin. Maybe i would buy this fragrance if it would dry down quicker, but i don't see that happening, so this perfume is a pass for me.

opallara
opallara

To me, this smells similar to Burberry Brit. Lasting power is not all that great.

suway
suway

Villain is just a sweeter version of Christian Audigier, I love it, the staying power is really good

Krysma
Krysma

I just got this today. I smelled it in the store and couldn't put it down. Lol. It smells great.

Aspendina
Aspendina

Ok of the 5 scents I sampled today this is the only one I liked. Right now I am trying to make FCUK Friction my signature scent it so beautiful and creamy coconut but has no staying power what so ever. Villain smells somehwat like it not exact and while there is no coconut in the notes I do detect some creamy coconut just not as much as the Friction. To me Friction is Creamy Coconut with a hint of pinneapple, Villain is light on the pinneapple/citrus smell and some creamy coconut. I think I am gonna have to return my FCUK and when I see this pop up at Ross I am getting it instead.

Edit: tried it again recently and sprayed it all over myself including my hair. immediately after could not smell anything, just on my wrist. So with no staying power :-( I will remove this WONDERFUL scent from my wish list, so sad since Perfumania.com has a 4oz bottle for only $47 right now :-( dang it.

cekinney
cekinney

I was a little iffy about trying an Ed Hardy fragrance, as I tend to think the brand is overstated as a whole. At first whiff, I was certainly intrigued and made my way to Macy's to try it on my skin. I am not usually a fan of sweet, sugary fragrances, but the creme brulee base of this smells surprisingly pleasant on my skin. The watermelon and litchi at the top remain for quite some time, overwhelming if sprayed too strongly, but absolutely enchanting otherwise. The staying power is excellent. I sprayed this on around noon, and I still caught frequent whiffs of the aroma at 5 am the next morning. I just ordered this fragrance, because something so delicious with that kind of staying power is a must-have for my collection!

Fruity, sweet and a bit creamy. There is a very pleasing blend of sweet fruits on a backdrop of light florals, layered with sugary sweetness. Smells similar to other fruity florals but this is still very pleasant.

Update: After wearing this for a few hours, the florals and other fruits disappeared, and this settled into as very sweet, sugary watermelon. I was a bit disappointed with the drydown, as I liked the fruity floral blend at the beginning. It ended up smelling very much like a watermelon version of koolaid.

liban23
liban23

I'm no Ed hardy fan, but one sniff of this and I had to buy a bottle! Perfectly sweet blend that's great for anytime wear.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

OMG! to me Villain is just a sweeter version of Christian Audigier, but thats a good thing, I love it, the staying power is really good ;)

danimcneil
danimcneil

Yeah i got a bottle! I think villain is delicious! This is the way it smells to me : you have a watermelon jolly rancher in your mouth while sipping ice cold water, while sitting in the warm sun. Yep! Im not sure why the creme brulee is voted so strongly on. To my nose, all it adds is an overall warmth. But not a warmth that makes this only cold weather worthy...this is definitely summer fun in a bottle! Im so glad to finally find such beautiful watermelon based perfume. Its so juicy and refreshing! I get compliments everywhere i go when i wear this ..especially from guys. And even when u cant smell it kn urself...it stil there! I went through a drive thru 2 hrs after i had sprayed it and they could smell it when they came to the window! I could still smell it on my jacket 12 hrs later! Im so glad i vot villian! It more complex and delicious than many other fruity florals!

Lynn Buck
Lynn Buck

OMG this is GOREGOUS!!!!!! This perfume def makes me feel confident and sexy!!!!

dame piglet
dame piglet

This fragrance is absolutely beautiful on me. It's creme brulee with some soft floral lingering and soft sandalwood at drydown. I really didn't get any watermelon in this.
I don't know how either a pretty mermaid OR this fragrance has anything to do with being a villain, or what this fragrance has to do with a mermaid. Odd, but I don't care what the bottle looks like, this juice is creamy beauty. LOVE IT...
*EDIT* I just got it... the mermaid is probably supposed to be a siren, luring sailors to rocky shores. Or not.
*End EDIT*

The price is NOT lovely. It's still too pricey.

A rather boring fruity floral in a 3D mermaid bottle. Any other name might've made this make sense, but I have no idea how this same-y juice--nice enough, though it is--and the glittery fancy bottle equal up to "Villain." No idea. Other than that,the perfume is pleasant enough, but mostly struck me as melon and citrus in a vaguely tropical mix. Nothing really new, but also nothing bad or offensive. Just...I don't get it.

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

Villain lives up to its name on me! It opens up fruity floral, but then, something sharp and zesty emerges, the citrus, sandalwood and darker iris! On my skin and chemistry, it's seductive, and sassy. Try before you buy folks, but this is definitely different than the other ed hardy perfumes out there, and mmm mmm! Must spritz myself once more before I commit to buy though; just because it's so rare I can find a fragrance that smells great on me! Oh and I do get where the villain and mermaid comes in. This fragrance has a watery ozonic quality to it, hence the mermaid. And mermaids are said to lure lusty sailors to their doom and drown them; hence quite villainous no matter how sweet it seems on the outside.

radicaleah
radicaleah

I wanted to like this. I tried on several occasions and I just think (on me) that it smells like a fruitier version of Twilight Woods from BBW. It smells like something a hippie-type girl would wear. The smell is NOT bad or gross, it's pretty but on my skin, it smells cheap and cloying. Not for me.

chromaggia
chromaggia

Upon hearing the name "Villain", I expected a dark, sexy, femme fatale fragance. Now that I've smelled it, I'm not sure whether to be disappointed or pleasantly suprised.

I didn't really get any of the notes listed here aside from the citrus. For me it was powdery and light, more of a Mary Sue than a Vamp. It's not a bad fragrance, but certainly not one for me. I'd recommend this for girls just starting to get into perfume, but don't want anything overpowering or inappropriate for their age.

LuckyCharmz777
LuckyCharmz777

They should change the name of this because nothing about it is villainous. It does have a nice sweet smell but it isn't good enough to buy unless it was on sale.

justicecrow88
justicecrow88

i truly enjoy this scent,the fruity top note followed by a coconut,pineapple, orchid middle that ends on a defined creme brulee base.it winks at me inviting me t in,then fades far to quickly.If the fragrance had more staying power it would be formidable.over all i do like it quite a bit and will use it again.it also goes well layered with other scents such as fantasy by Brittney spears for a sticky sweet and fruity.

I agree with other posters: It's very much more of the same. It's a pleasant fruity floral that frankly smelled to me of Mango and coconut, so not sure where the tropical feel came in, but it didn't smell like anything remotely new and certainly wasn't daring, different or edgy enough to be called Villain. Also, not sure where the admittedly cute, pink 3D mermaid bottle matches a name like Villain either. It's a bit like pairing the character of Lady MacBeth with fluffy bunnies.

mandashell
mandashell

Hmm, this a quite a sweet perfume that smells of STRONG tart watermelon, brown sugar and vanilla cream. Yet all of the sweetness is tempered by a semi-aquatic/clean note. It's not a bad scent but it is way too watermelon flavored for my taste! o.O And yes it smells similar to one of the other Ed Hardy's but I can't pinpoint which one as they all tend to smell slightly similar. Still, the lasting power for Villain is easily the best! Sprayed it on my hand at 8pm and it is still present( after numerous hand washings) at 3am. Overall it is a decent scent that is fresh, fruity and lasting but since I'm not a watermelon lover it's not for me. But if you ARE a watermelon lover then you may really enjoy this. :)

P.S. This reminds me of Ed Hardy Born Wild!!!

sweet_escape
sweet_escape

i took a whiff of this today, and it's not bad. It was comforting in a way, and brought back feelings of nostalgia for my childhood days. Maybe because it reminds me of a fruit juice that i used to drink. It is a very casual fragrance, maybe for a day of running errands or lounging around the house. I would regard this fragrance more as one of those body sprays that are sold at Victoria's Secret or Bath and Body Works, only more potent, long-lasting, and expensive.

Edit: After trying this out a second time, I have noticed that the citrus and fruity notes that made it resemble a body spray subside after some time leaving behind a slightly spicy, woodsy, sweet smell. The creme brulee is really prominent also (basically vanilla, but a creamy one), and it all just comes together so well. It was very gourmand, which is my fave (not the fruity gourmands, but the vanilla ones). I coulldn't stop smelling my wrist and the paper. On the paper after drydown, it was so similar to Viva La juicy, that i think this may take it's place on my list of wants.

charlottesmom

I love this BUT it's almost exactly like Viva La Juicy on me, actually closer to Someday, which is like VLJ lite on me. I think perfume companies are running out of ideas lately, everything smells like everything else! VLJ lasts the longest on me but is the strongest and has a certain note I just can't stomach (gives me a headache), Someday is closer to what I like and Villain is probably the best of the lot, though it only lasts about 3 hours on me! :0(

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

just got the whole set....its yummy! a favorite out of all of them! love the creamy fruity drydown and this stays clean and lasts!

igor2011
igor2011

This is such a great perfume. It starts off fruity and crisp which are scents I really love. The dry down stays crisp, unlike other fruity scents that become more powdery. The lasting smell is soft, although I would recommend using it lightly, a little goes a long way. My favorite of the Ed Hardy line.

charlottesmom

Our Macy's had it in stock but no tester bottle! I love/like the rest of CA's prefumes so I have no doubt I'll love/like this one too the creme brulee note sounds very intrigueing! Will post a proper review when/if I get to sample this.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This perfume is very citrusy, yet fruity and I can definitely detect florals. However, this scent is extremely strong and even a dab can be overpowering.

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

I am a huge Ed Hardy fan so I sampled this one in Belk today. To me, it smell exactly like Christian Audigier...same sweet notes and all. I think the whole line of perfumes tend to have the same base smell. I was not impressed enough to buy it. I thought "Villian" would be more risky and spicy... Please Christian Audigier, come up with something new and different for your line.... they all smell too similar.

poivrerose
poivrerose

I agree with Whit, this is nowhere near villainous! Sweet, fruity, simple, happy. Smells a lot like Christian Audigier Christian Audigier fused with Ed Hardy Ed Hardy. Sparkling semi-aquatic fruitiness with sweet florals. Heavy on the watermelon. It's not bad, it's actually quite pleasant, just nothing new. I was hoping to be enticed as much by the scent as I was by the name. Kind of a waste of such a good name. A villainous lady would smell like fiery spices, woodsy musks, and deep sweetness. Oh well.

parishiltonsiren15
parishiltonsiren15

This perfume is......AMAZING! I just sampled it in my store today, and i fell in love. A GREAT addition to the Ed Hardy line. If you Like Sweet, Juicy, Gourmand scent's, you will love this. It is very sweet, but not Sickly sweet. Perfect for Fall, or any season. Although, i will be wearing this on The 4th Of July because of the Watermelon Note! You can deffinitally smell the Watermelon in this fragrance. It is very Sweet and Balances perfectly, with the Litchi. I Didn't detect much citrus. Maybe a hint. The Heart of the fragrance, smells basically the same, because we still have our watermelon. ( It is very Dominate!) But is more floral. But, SWEET floral. The Base, is probbably my favorite. I keep smelling the fragrance card, becaus i sprayed it hours ago. lol The Base notes, are ALL detectable. Creme Brulee Mixes perfectly, with the Iris, and Sandal wood. It is just a Very good sweet scent. That i reccomend, 100 %!

Whit
Whit

This smells ok. It smells like the rest of the Ed hardy line though. With a name like "Villian", I was expecting something a little more edgy. I don't like it enough to buy it. Sorry. :(

lollipop28
lollipop28

I just sampled this today and wasn't impressed. It's very linear and boring. Seems like it should have been a summer release rather that a fall one. To me this is the least impressive of the Ed Hardy line.

Villain for Women by Christian Audigier 4.18 out of 5 based on 321 ratings and 90 user reviews

ED HARDY VILLAIN for WOMEN by Christian Audigier EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
ED HARDY VILLAIN for WOMEN by Christian Audigier EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
ED HARDY VILLAIN for WOMEN by Christian Audigier EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ UNBOXED
Ed Hardy Villain Perfume by Christian Audigier, 4.2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Ed Hardy Villain Perfume by Christian Audigier, 4.2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
ED HARDY VILLAIN for WOMEN by Christian Audigier EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ
ED HARDY VILLAIN for WOMEN by Christian Audigier EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ
EDP Mini 4.2oz
ED HARDY VILLAIN for WOMEN by Christian Audigier SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ BODY SPRAY 6 OZ SHIMMERING BODY LOTION 3 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .25 OZ MINI

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Audigier Villain for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Audigier Villain for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Villain for Women by Christian Audigier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Villain for Women by Christian Audigier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.