Designers » C » Woody Chypre « Groups

Bois D`argent Christian Dior for women and men
dislike

honey
Bois D`argent Christian Dior for women and men Pictures

Bois D`argent is a part of the collection of three fragrances: Bois D`argent, Eau Noire and Cologne Blanche. All three bottles were designed by Hedi Slimane, who was in charged for Dior’s prestige Pour Homme pret-a-porter collection. Annick Menardo is the creator of this unisex fragrance. Aromatic juniper berries, smelling dry and fresh, cypress and cold – powdery iris create the top of the composition. The heart is sweet – woody with an intensive aroma of incense, contributed by Somalia myrrh, patchouli creating winey, woody aroma, characterizing chypre fragrances. The base adds up warmly and sensual with vanilla, musk, amber, woody notes, honey and leather scent. The perfume has been on market since 2004, as well as the other two, available as 125, 250 and 500 ml eau de cologne.

Cypress iris Juniper Berries

Myrrhe Ardente

Bois D`argent Fragrance Reviews

Mattysmum
Mattysmum

Incense of High Quality!.. churchy..christmasy..mysterious..etheral and GORGEOUS!!. Stays all day too with its mesmerising scent. Def worth a FB purchase.

Sandalya
Sandalya

Ah, Bois d'Argent, why are you so expensive...
This is a gorgeous scent, but I would say it smells more dry than sweet. Yes, there's a lot of wood in it, but I'm of the opinion that woodsy notes are perfectly suitable for a woman.
This smells sophisticated, yet not pretentious because it is so delicate.
Longevity seems to be pretty good, but it's hard to tell from a sample.
One day, you will be mine!

diorshowman
diorshowman

Smells very much like a light version of Midnight in Paris. The projection and longevity on this is horrible. Just get Midnight is Paris and save the extra cash to feed your children, instead of buying expensive ass fragrances just because they are niche.

Longevity:B-
Projection:B-
Uniqueness:B-
Versatility:B+
OVERALL: B

Mighty lion
Mighty lion

This fragrance is gorgeous!! The opening comes at you light but intense, with the juniper berries, cypress, and iris.. However the true brilliance takes place once the honey, myrr, and leather meet..This is handsome meets glamorous as far as fragrances go..I've never had something totally envelop me in it's richness and decadence, yet be so light.. If there was such a thing as a cashmere, silk lined cloud, drizzled with ethereal honey it will smell exactly like Bois D' Argent!! I love this scent and am grateful that the bottle is so generous that it comes in.. A signature scent must!! I love, Love, LOVE this juice!! A strong 10 in all categories including projection and longevity. The scent is light yet aromatic, but it permeates ..I prefer during warmer weather, and am totally and completely smitten by this euphoric scent..

thullr
thullr

This fragrance is nice, different and has the most longevity ever. It lasts weeks on your skin after showering and bathing. The base notes being the strongest, but even the other mid and top notes remain. Men or women can wear this and my niece loves it, she is 15yrs old. So this is a very great fragrance in my opinion.

Chiara-M
Chiara-M

Bois d’argent portrays an androgynous, polished and diaphanous elegance.
Every time I smell it or just evoke the fragrance to my mind it tells me of understated luxury and sophistication.
I think that is suitable for any age and gender as it does not contain any ingredient that is typically feminine or masculine, or overwhelming in any way.

On my skin opens with dry and dusty notes of iris, musk, wood, myrrh and very subtle leather; as time goes by gets softer and warmer, while the dry notes became less detectable.
I don’t get any honey unfortunately, but I think it’s my nose that doesn’t work well because people tells me they smell the note when I wear it.

I suggest everyone to give it a try even if you think it doesn't suit your style, for me it was a total epiphany after years of using opium-like scents…now I’m totally sold to dustynotes.

HickorySmoke
HickorySmoke

Just a little over rated in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I do own this fragrance and wear it as well, but I find myself skipping this one quite often when I dwell upon the privée collection and reaching for Patchouli Imperial, Ambre Nuit, Vetiver, and Cuir Cannage.The opening doesn't mix with my chemistry very well and It seems like a waiting game to really enjoy this fragrance on myself at least. I enjoy this fragrance on other people miles more than on me. The sillage isn't huge, and the longevity is pretty decent. Definitely a must sample fragrance.

lflat
lflat

My top 3 favorites as of now. This is such a smooth and classy fragrance. This is probably the only frag that I don't care are performance issues. It smells so good that it is worth every penny to me. Now, however, I wish there was a cheaper alternative that smells very similar to this.

Juma
Juma

It's warm, woody iris dipped in a pot of honey. Very unusal sweet scent. I find notes of chocolate or bitter cocoa on my skin.
I wouldn't say it's sensual (I can't detect patchouli), but is cozy and warm like blanket or teddy bear in my childhood.
Wish I could smell more than only 4 hours and I miss more sillage.
I wonder how it behaves on men skin ?!

mysticaldeath
mysticaldeath

very elegant, but would benefit greatly from better concentration, wears very much more like a cologne than an EDT, let alone EDP. creamy, orris root, almondy, dusty, honey, light woodsy, but not quite gourmand character. its elegance becomes almost too diaphanous and barely there given its lack of sillage/lasting power, also in the drydown, there is a definate "mintiness" which seems out of place. similar in style to malles eau d'hiver

kingdanny4754
kingdanny4754

Very light but strong scent. It's very soft and blended well. I like the scent but to me Dior homme is better. The plastic smell this fragrance gives off really throws me off. The vanilla and honey and myrrh smell really good but I keep getting like a latex glove smell to this fragrance. I say try before you buy. 9/10

brent0529
brent0529

Slight vanilla, honey, dried hay like you smell on a hayride, and pencil shavings. It takes odd smelling combinations up close, to make crazy good sillage that other people will smell at a distance when your walking breeze hits them. The same way Angel for women and also A*men are almost gross up close to the wearer, but their trail is what intrigues others. Nothing gross about Bois d'argent, just odd I'd say. I'll brave through the slight oddity up close for the payoff of pleasing bystanders.

To me- Decant worthy...But not full bottle. I'll revisit this comment in the fall. May work better then.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

I sniffed this on someone at an event a week or so ago.

I actually thought it smelled like incense/tobacco. It reminded me of Tauer's 'L'Air du Desert Marocain' - quite niche in feel.

It's very dry, catch in the throat dry. I found it an intriguing yet not very comforting perfume. In fact I wasn't entirely sure it was someone's perfume I was smelling until I said 'what's that intriguing smell?' and this guy (skinny, with long blonde hair, wearing a crucifix and black from head to foot) presented his wrist. He was a London Shoreditch sort - music producer, well spoken and slightly posey

I'm not sure if any of this assists people with selection of Bois d'Argent, but I always think it's interesting to discover a perfume by its sillage on someone else, rather than the usual - trying it out on myself

I think this has an arty/niche vibe, interesting, but not quite loveable somehow..

It's sillage is obviously good! Longevity good too I imagine

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

Honey and Mryhh followed by more honey and mryhh...both are well-done and this is certainly a unique and classy fragrance. Okay, while I appreciate both of these notes independently, this is the first fragrance I've had in which both are displayed prominently together.

I do appreciate (like) it...but it's not my cup of tea or, in this case, my cup of mryhh with lots and lots of honey. Anyway, I'll tuck my split away in the closet and revisit this one in the fall. Who knows...my wife loves borrowing my Creeds so maybe she'll love this one since she's a big fan of honey.

Update: while certainly a lovable fragrance (my wife loves it), I do think Bois D'argent is only a middle-of-the-pack La Collection Privée fragrance. I feel there are better choices in the collection such as Cuir Cannage, Patchouli Imperial, Oud Leather and Ambre Nuit - so take a sniff around.

Descartes
Descartes

A fragrance with allure and sophistication. I don't agree it can not be weared with jeans or casual clothing as pointed in some reviews,you can project and feel whatever you like,the perfume is just a prolongation of yourself. Bois d'Argent is sweet/regalize,woody and balsamic. The Myrh is esencially the main note with the rest of the notes showing and hiding. Beautiful bottle and packing. Very close to Guerlain's Bois d'Armenie.

yvashche
yvashche

Sweet and musky, nice.

naipe
naipe

Perhaps Dior Homme's origin and therefore more special and less massive... and, of course, made under Slimane's guidance. Awesome

Phényl
Phényl

For sure, it is not part of a classical male or unisex perfume. It is not a fragrance for seduction (as most do) but it is enhancing a social status, like being a high level manager, a successful business career. You are part of the upper class. It is the only fragrance I know that brings this effect !!! But, there is a drawback, you must wear a nice suit with it. With casual clothes, it does not match. And because I don't wear a suit everyday, in fact, it is not for me.

Bien sûr, il ne fait pas parti des parfums classiques pour homme ou unisexe. Ce n'est pas une fragrance pour la séduction (comme le font presque tous les autres), il plutôt met en avant votre statut social comme celui d'un manageur de haut niveau ou une brillante carrière d'entrepreneur. Vous faites partie de la haute société. C'est le seul parfum que je connaisse qui donne cet effet !!! Mais il y a inconvénient, vous devez porter un beau costume. Avec des vêtements de tous les jours, cela ne colle pas. Et comme je ne porte pas de costumes tous les jours, finalement, il n'est pas pour moi.

aLmoravado
aLmoravado

Soft, calm and soothing fragrance. Beautifully made. One thing though; Projection? Hellooooo? Are you there???

Good longevity, seven hours and counting. The fragrance has settled down and I can smell vanilla with a pinch of honey.

ularewolf
ularewolf

When I saw the hype on this fragrance months back, I nearly blind bought it. Actually I put in an order but an issue happened with it. I'm so glad that happened.

When I got a sample of this, I was excited, looking so forward to it. I spray it, and what do I get? I get the smell of a pack of cigarettes still wrapped in the plastic. Like if you just put your nose to an unopened pack of cigarettes, that's exactly what I get for like 5 minutes.

Now if it dried to something amazing, then I could live with the opening, but all that happens is it gets softer and more ethereal, but that weird smell still sticks, with just a bit more iris showing.

Where's the honey? Where's the myrhh? I was expecting to love this with the notes listed, but it just smells awful to me.

And to compare this to BDI, which I just blind bought... No competition, Bois D'Iris is much more well-rounded and the better of the two. They smell nothing alike to me, because if they did, BDI would be going up for sale..

In conclusion:

Smell it before you pull the trigger on this one. Some people seem to get something out of this that I do not.

mdjonze1
mdjonze1

Tip-toeing on the line of being too powdery for my taste. It does remind me of a more refined Midnight In Paris. Glad I got bottle for the collection but also glad I didn't pay full price.

prodigy
prodigy

Smells like latex and honey. I prefer not to walk around smelling like a flavored condom. Once again another fragrance that doesn't equate to its hype.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

This perfume is lavish and extraordinary, I can smell each note and feel as if I'm in a warm forest filled with warmth and lush greenery all around me.

I was unhappy about the power of this perfume on my skin only to find out that Bois D'argent's power increased and stayed with the cold weather here in the Middle East.

A fascinating discovery!

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

I consider this oriental floral woody fragrance.
Linear with iris appearing evenly not as powdery combining with myrrh that gives the appearance of incense and honey which makes it creamy and sweet.
Woody nuances appear around that combination.
It is a magnificent Dior balanced and wonderful scent.

Okay....so I really tested myself with bois d'argent and had no prior knowledge about this scent.
I was happy with my olfactory skills when I looked at the notes on here and discovered that you get pretty much all of them.
The order that I got them was leather, patchouli, musk, honey and definite sweetness of iris and some amber too.
The musk mellows and then some vanilla comes in the heart.
It's reminiscent of elements from lots of fragrances the opening powdery leather reminds me of Midnight in Paris. The almost chocolately patchouli of Tom Ford Noir and then the warmth of honey and vanilla reminds me of Serge Lutens Chergui and Lanvin Avant Garde...I could go on...but I won't.
Despite having made all these comparisons this fragrance has it's own thing going on and it's very nice...just something about it that's not for me.
The drydown becomes almost gourmand as the fragrance settles on my skin, very luxurious but ultimately not what I'm looking for.
It's complex and transitions nicely from the opening through the notes in a very smoothly blended outing from Menardo and Dior.

nero77
nero77

This one carries memories for me, I wore it in Paris one summer with a very special friend. The smell, the atmosphere, the beautiful company. Everything came together perfectly and I think this fragrance had something to do with that.

Dior has really done well with this one, it smells classy, it's smells royal, it smells amazing. "Bois D'Argent" means "Silver Wood" (specifically Birch), and when I smell this I do get the impression of birch trees, but "Argent" also means "money", and yes, it does smell like money to me. Pure class.

The fragrance opens up with a fresh, bright, juniper berry note. It settles into a gorgeous smelling Iris flower note coupled with sweet myrrh resin. Put simply this combination smells divine. This gives of the impression of a beautiful honey smell, all of which radiates off you like a beautiful cloud wherever you go.

I think that foremost this is something you will want to wear because you want to, not necessarily to impress specific people, although I personally believe that this is what a CEO would wear to a boardroom meeting or in his office. It almost smells royal!

This fragrance was part of Hedi Slimane's vision when he launched his "Dior Homme" line (along with Cologne Blanche and Eau Noire), many have even said that Bois D'Argent in particular served as the blueprint for Dior Homme (2005), which also used the Iris note. Unlike Dior Homme, I find the private range more up-scale, exclusive, and classy.

Basically, this smells expensive. It will not offend anyone, personally I think it projects well, enveloping you with the most sublime aroma you could come across. It's worth every penny as it comes in a huge bottle and lasts forever. Truly worth it in my opinion.

Soft, sweet, light, gorgeous and simply divine... if heaven could smell like anything, it would probably smell of Bois D'Argent.

kit1982
kit1982

Months ago, I tried this and other dior exlcusives (Leather Oud, Oud Ispahan and Amber Nuit)... and decided to get leather oud. I want to buy this but it keeps on reminding me of saw dust.

When I was young I use to help my father with his wood working projects and always smell this nice scent that you get when cutting wood, especially when the friction between the saw and wood heats up the material and the scent is released, never realized back then that it would be an exclusive fragrance from dior.

Other niche house should recreate this and name it "Carpenter's Magical Saw Dust"

It is a good perfume because it is true to its name, very woody indeed.

hehehihi
hehehihi

Sorry Bois D'argent but you make me feel.. dirty. It's probably about the leather (similiar to that one in Dzing! - associated with the saddle). Iris, honey and patchouli give me strange impression of dust. I don't even know if I like it or not. Strange scent, just strange.

Projection - close to skin
Longevity - about 5-7 hours

Oh my, my, my. Sweet Bois D' Argent how you incapsulate me in your gorgeous bubble of exquisiteness. I'm utterly hypnotized by this fragrance. I've read, watched and heard most of the reviews but I'm the type that takes them with a grain of salt until I get my own nose on a frag and then be the judge of it. Very rarely does a fragrance leave me so enamored ,so smitten, in a state of perpetual bliss and begging for more as Bois D' Argent does. It has this sweet but not sickly sweet note of honey, an airy almost riding in a carousel through the clouds / powdery feel and add to that the deepness of wood, myrrh and erotic amber, some pleasant iris plus a nice dollop of vanilla, Bois D'Argent just oozes luxury and sophistication. This composition is blended to perfection and has no flaw to it what so ever (in my opinion.)
This is a three tiered fragrance but after the initial beginning blast off about 30 minutes in it stays quite linear on my skin with the notes working together in a beautiful symphony.
I dare say this is my holy grail of fragrance because I still have a lot to try but I will say it most definitely is a big contender for that title. I see this fragrance as far as gender goes straight down the middle. As far as projection/lasting power this is in no way a beast. It Projects but not in an over the top, slam you against the wall and slap you around way. It's definitely noticeable but in a very modest, coy approach. It gives just the right amount to get your interest piqued and lure you in then snaps you right in its trap. I don't like recommending anyone blind buy a particular fragrance but I highly encourage anyone even the tiniest bit intrigued with this gem to sample it and ASAP. I can sit here all night and type about how enchanting and evocative this fragrance is but it will be to no avail as words just cannot do it one iota of justice. Not until you get your own nose on it. Buckle up though, because you're in for quite a ride.

wugduddy
wugduddy

I'm sorry to say but this smells like something odd and soft almost like like soft honey and pencil sharpening's. The most hyped up fragrance that doesn't live up to expectations IMO.

blauriche
blauriche

I don't know what it is that offends my nose about this so much, but I find it weirdly unpleasant. It kind of turns my stomach a bit, but I can't figure out why. It's kind of like a milky honey violet lozenge or something.

jelizani
jelizani

Ruminating on burnt gold and faded splendor, my color palette today was gold against a black backdrop with cream accents. I spritzed Bois d'Argent on my wrist, not sure if it was the proper pairing, but it's really shining. The initial honeyed sweetness has mellowed to allow the deeper old-wood notes to come through, similar to that wonderful scent in old homes or churches. Floral headiness was *just* this close, but never fully burst forth. Bois d'Argent evokes a sweet autumnal wistfulness and richness.

NoireFox
NoireFox

On my skin Bois D'Argent smells like watery wood resins, with a warm, thin honey. It's the sensation of sitting inside an old, wood-frame beachside bungalow in the early morning while eating a honeyed pastry. There is also something about it that feels melancholy and nostalgic, in the way that Guerlain's L'Heure Bleu is. Something about it feels regretfully distant, as if smelling the faint hint of a loved one on a pillow or a sweater after a bad argument that has ended in tears. But just when you feel that you could cry, the honey note reappears and reminds you of the sweetness of life. Similar to Kilian's Back to Black, but much more well-rounded and less sickly sweet. A wonderfully subtle skin scent!

catlettsl
catlettsl

SwagScent is on point in that this does "remind" you of Chergui. The honey note is similar. However I think that the performance is better with BdA. Its very very wafty!

SwagScent
SwagScent

This reminds me of Chergui. Very powdery, light, and sweet. It's good juice, but overrated. I think it's worth a decant.

Michael1962
Michael1962

Beautiful and subtle iris scent.Dior knows how to use it best in my opinion. More well blended notes than Dior Homme Intense which,although still a great fragrance, appears a bit ragged and more in your face in comparison.Close projection and better than average sillage but fairly linear which is not a bad thing when the juice is so consistent and classy.Perfectly soft and powdery classy scent

ateghipc
ateghipc

Wow, what an absolutely stunning scent. The image I'm left with after sniffing this is an airy summer woods- beams of sunlight breaking foliage, and sappy tree trunks adorned with the warmth of summer. This to me, screams signature scent for several reasons. First off, it's complex. There is a dichotomy of notes in impeccable balance here. I get this creamy overtone of vanilla, honey and myrrh, that overshadows a very pungent accord of astringent woods. I apologize for such a butchering of this scent because that description does not do the notes here justice. That being said, I have trouble finding some of the notes, such as leather here. No matter- the most important quality of this fragrance to me is its airiness. The creaminess here is never reduced to powder, and its bubbly effervescent nature ensures that this scent is light. This is mainly why I think it's such a great signature scent. It's a scent that never screams, and is probably impossible to overdose. It's clean and at the same time its creamy, and yet under all that there is a woodiness here that grounds the fragrance and makes it acceptable for either gender. There is also a unique elegance here, and yet it's not formal sort of elegance.

I can honestly say I'll never go without this, it's my favorite fragrance of my collection and I can't believe it took me this long to get my hands on it. It's incredibly cheap and well worth the money, as well as the crown jewel of the Dior line. Get your hands on this immediately.

Estebanz
Estebanz

Bois d Argent really is amazing and deserve all the love that it gets,not weak at all on my skin,in fact it last forever and projects just perfect,exactly how a signature scent should project,not overly loud not to weak,just perfect,The smell is not only gorgeous but it goes behond that,Its really is a magical smell.This is the way i imagine Angels will smell like in heaven,so yes i know it sounds a little crazy/loco but i feel like this fragrance is in a way a Gods project to help us humans in earth understand how heaven smells like,and Yes my Favorite fragrance of all times still is and most likely will always be Nasomatto Pardon but Bois d Argent is as of today in my Top 5 Favorites of all times.

AyoMillions
AyoMillions

I just blind bought this fragrance yesterday and I must admit that this is a very good, but different scent from what I am used to. We all know the note break down so I won't go in too deep into that, but I will say that this scent screams, "I GOT MONEY!! I GOT CLASS!! WE ARE NOT THE SAME!!"

You spray this stuff and you'll be enveloped by a silver cloud of freshness and dryness mixed into one. Weird, but it works for me!! That infamous lip stick note that's in Dior Homme intense has a similar note that I can detect in this, but it's so well blended I don't give a d*mn!!

This is a true unisex fragrance and I would warn any male who's interested in something "different" to NOT blind buy like I did. Everyone's nose is different and you don't need to shell out $160-$230 on something that's this "different!!" Little teeny-boppers and college students might find this scent too "different" and too "weird" to pull off!! This is a GROWN MAN'S FRAGRANCE BUY!!! Any Man under 25 should stay clear of this and find something a bit "safer." As for myself, this can easily be one of my favorite "safe yet daring" scents in my collection. Safe because I don't think anyone would find this scent offensive and daring because this is so different from anything I've smelled in quite some time.

From a male perspective, I would recommend that you wear this with a tailored business suit. This can be worn as a casual fragrance, but this can also be a good work scent as well. I don't see this fragrance being offensive to your co-workers.

Longevity.... BEASTMODE!!!! This scent has absolute staying power!! I live in New Orleans and in 90+ degrees outside everyday during the summer. Most fragrances don't stand a chance in this heat and humidity, yet Dior's Bois D'Argent lasted and thrived in this 90+ degree heat!!! If you spray this on your clothing... It's NOT COMING OUT ANYTIME SOON!!! I'm talking about days later if you spray it on your shirt!! That's how potent this stuff is.

Sillage.... it's decent, not the best in the world, but it does the job. You have to remember who this is made for. This is made for someone who's distinguished, who has money, and who doesn't have to be like, "Hey Look at me!! I'm over here!!!" This is for a man or woman who epitomizes "class" and "refinement."

This fragrance is like an extra accessory to your wardrobe. Wear a nice suit and tie, a nice watch, clean shoes, and Dior's Bois D'Argent and you will fit the image of successful businessman.

Taskphorce
Taskphorce

Mysterious, dry, very cold, crisp, and powdery. I'm getting a heavy iris top note that is absolutely stunning, one of the best I've ever smelled. Almost vegetable like however I couldnt pinpoint the produce Im detecting (celery?) Im also sensing that vanilla was incorporated into this fragrance. There is no such thing as over applying with this juice as it remains close to the skin. In terms of being masculine or feminine, I would confidently say that this lies directly in the middle being a perfect example as a unisex fragrance. Original and ridiculously addicting. In fact, I have probably smelled my wrist 20 times in the past 10 minutes. BDA received the stamp of approval with a huge grin from my wife who tends to be overly critical with my fragrances. I won't ever let go of this juice. I would probably stick with the EDP version due to its light to moderate projection.

Gileshowe
Gileshowe

I have only just put this on so perhaps as time wanes it will become quite a different thing but right now? I love it. It's beautiful! I can not withdraw my nose from my arm! With each drawing in of breath, just as I begin to understand what one whiff contained suddenty there's a twist in the tail and I have to take another hit to understand it. It's light, it's deliciously choclatey, but even with the vanilla it isn't especially gourmand because the incense takes it in a very different direction but not a smoky one rather a balsamic one. This is delicious, and not just because I am hungry right now! What a treat. Two thumbs up. All the feelings and adventures of summer caught in one romanticised childhood memory like being in a field sat on a tractor tire hot from the sun, eating chocolate buiscuits, licking gooey fingers, with delicious scents from the neighbours gardens and kitchens on the breeze.

new friend
new friend

Bois D`argent Dior for women and men
عطر الأخشاب الفضية من ديور للرجال والنساء
هو عطرنا الثاني من مجموعة ديور الحصرية
هذا العطر على خلاف ليذر عود من ديور الخطي النهج
فهذا العطر تلعب النوتات المختلفة فيه دورا مثاليا ونموذجا للحركة والانتقالات بين النوتات العطرية.
البداية ستذكرك مباشرة بعطر ديور أوم انتنس نسخة ما قبل 2007م وعطر ميد نايت ان باريس من فان كليف للرجال، بسبب هذه الرائحة البودرية الافتتاحية للعطرين.
زهرة السوسن - السرو الإيطالي "السايبرس" - العرعر
البداية تبدو ناعمة بل وتميل للأنوثة سيلعب فيها السوسن الدور الأكبر، أين السايبرس؟
لكن تذكر دائما أن هذا هو عطر الأنفاس الطويلة...
ليس أقل من نصف ساعة حتى تتضح الافتتاحية بشكل كامل
الان يدخل السايبرس والعرعر ولكن مع وجود السوسن
عليك أن تنتظر فترة أخرى ليجف العطر قليلا من الرائحة البودرية التي تنطلق مع خروج أول رشات للعطر
الوسط: اللبان المر والبتشولي
هنا سيفصح العطر عن الشخصية الذكورية بعض الشيء حينما ينبعث بخور اللبان المر ومعه البتشولي الذي سيغلق كثيرا من منافذ الصورة البودرية للعطر في افتتاحيته.
أعتقد أنه ليس أقل من ساعة كاملة والصراع موجودا بين الافتتاحية والقلب ليتمكن القلب من الظهور بقوة والتغلب على الافتتاحية الصارخة.
وقت ليس بالقصير حتى يتحد اللبان المر بالصمغ الراتنجي الرائع.
ولكن أليس العطر تشيبر خشبي حتى الآن لا يبدو أنه كذلك.
ولكن مع الكثير من الصبر ربما 3 ساعات ويتحول العطر لأجواء التشيبر الخشبي
حينما يحين دور القاعدة طويلة الأمد...
أخشاب الصندل القوية مع جلود ناعمة كتلك الموجودة في ليذر عود مع اللمحات الشوجرية بوجود العسل
والآن العنبر والمسك والفانيليا ليزيدوا من ثراء العطر
ولكن أبدا لن تختفي زهرة السوسن وسط كل هذه الانتقالات وظهور كل هذه المكونات
ولن تمر الساعة الرابعة حتى يتحول العطر الناعم لعطر تشيبر خشبي قوي ومثالي.
العطر مثالي للجنسين.. كل سيأخذ العطر من وجهة نظرة بشكل يظهر احترافية توليفة هذا العطر.
المكونات نقية جدا وغير كيميائية
الثبات والفوحان لا يقل روعة عن شقيقه ليذر عود 24 ساعة ولا يزال موجودا ولكن من المنطقي ألا تتوقع الفوحان طوال هذه المدة.
إذا كنت من محبي عطور التشيبر الخشبية فأنت مدعو لتجربة هذا العطر الرائع المميز.

kazewayz
kazewayz

Beautiful bottle. A nice warm, balmy scent. It's powdery and woody on the dry down. Doesn't project much, longevity is questionable as well. It's also a bit creamy. This can be worn whenever. Well made perfume none the less, well blended. Try it.

bozotheclown
bozotheclown

Oh God Oh God ......... I guess i have to start to make perfume that smell like javel and ask a $1000 for 10 ml this is how i feel after my 1 ml sample

If you like it this review is not for you and i respect your taste
;-)

deadidol
deadidol

I'm finding that many of the fragrances from this line are all striking the same chords in that they're big on balmy / rich / opulent, but are ultimately very MOR.

This one is "nice" on several levels, but the honey and the iris keep it from having any real complexity outside of powdery softness. There's dry vanilla and a little amber at work, and a smidgeon of woods / spice creeps in, but it's pretty much powder-bomb all the way. The incense and musk are virtually nonexistent. With that said, like many of its peers in the line, it takes what is most often done to death (or at least done very poorly) in modern fragrance and at least does it with some dignity and clarity.

There's nothing special or original at all here, but if you like powdery scents, and want something that's good value for money, this one's worth a peek. If, however, you've sniffed your way around the block a few times by now, then chances are, you'll have smelled this kind of thing before in various forms. As with much of the privee line, this is a step up from standard designer fare, but really only in the quality of the blend. It's doing largely what many inexpensive scents are doing with similar ingredients (you can tell it's highly synthetic), only doing it a tad better.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Subtle, yet quick to make an impression. The House of Dior are pros when it comes to incorporating iris. It's used in such a way, that it appeals without the thought of it being feminine nor masculine. A neutral note, but far from bland. Bois D'argent is like a journey. Its begins with you moving through a pale cloud of iris, then wriggling about in leaves of cypress. Suddenly the temperature rises and you find yourself among trees of resin. Amber and myrrh dominate the air, as patchouli leaves crown the land beneath you. Surrounding vanilla bean trees crowd you in and dripping profusely is honey from the combs above. The skies darken and where you go from this point on is pure mystery.

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

*Dior Privée - Bois d'Argent

Lightly spiced opening with Iris... So confortable and good!

We can feel the Myrhh since the opening but this gets so strong in a few minutes, being side to side the Iris. This resinous part is slightly sweet because of the honey here.

I feel amber from the middle till the dry.

I like it!

Dsanz
Dsanz

After several weeks of trial I finally gave up on this scent. Not a bad fragrance per se, but there are phases during its development that I sincerely cannot get through. After the four hour mark this scent is amazing: I get the etheral, dusty, and smooth aura of iris backed by the sweetness of honey. However, prior to this stage you must fight your way through a horrible piney, and to some extent "plastic smelling" dose of leather, which overpowers the nose. As a whole composition, I find this scent somewhat discordant and harsh. By Kilian's Cruel Intentions is very similar and does the job much better I think, without the harsh opening.

hamednoohi
hamednoohi

i might be crazy or just really wrong for saying this but this is just what i think and what my nose picks up.. ok so what i get out of this is a toned down (D&G BY)and JPG mixed together to me the floral smell is similar to BY and the powderiness smells like jpg kinda deal with added sweetness ,, what do you guys think ?

voodoodanny
voodoodanny

I was handed a little 5ml bottle of this by the SA at the Dior counter in Harrods after enquiring about a different scent. I sniffed it a short time later and immediately assumed it was marketed as a unisex, if not a feminine fragrance, so I was fairly surprised to later learn that it is a men's cologne.

It smells of sweet, blonde woods and powdery flowers (that'll be the iris). The honey is always there but becomes more apparent as it dries which is when I began to detect something a little sour and sick-y, like off-milk, but just the merest hint and then it's gone. I have conceived that it could just be my nose playing tricks and so I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt today and go with a tentative thumbs up.

Then again, everything smells better when it's free!

Roflecones
Roflecones

When the original 3 colognes launched back in 2004, Dior Homme was at its peak in popularity and creativity. Having launched the first collection just 3 years earlier, Hedi Slimane took masculinity in a different direction and changed the menswear aesthetic drastically. Clothes were slimmer, more tailored, a bit androgynous, and made eveningwear wearable for the day. It was like haute couture for men, and you can see its influence to menswear even today. Cologne Blanche, Bois D'Argent, and Eau Noir were all marketed as masculine scents and it fit perfectly the vision for Dior Homme at the time. This is what it must have felt like to the couture customers when No.5 and Miss Dior were launched; the olfactory representation of their respective houses. The reason why I bring all of this up is because I have a very special connection with these three scents, and I will always associate them with Dior Homme under Slimane.

These scents were exclusive to the boutiques, and were quite a step above from the other designer scents being peddled at the time. I was so smitten that I picked up all three in their 250ml bottles. The bottles are elegant and hints at the signature "black tie" design of the accessories (apparent in wallets, bags, even the skincare line DermoSystem). My favourite of the three was this one, Bois D'Argent. Iris, powder, and honey...amazing! It's been my signature scent for many years, and I have never been bored with it. I find it casual enough to wear during the day or night, all year round.

Unfortunately, the old adage 'all things must come to an end' turned its ugly head. I recently picked up a new bottle of this at the boutique and I was surprised at how different it smelled. It's lighter, much sweeter, less balanced, less compelling. Not necessarily good or bad, just different. I'm not quite sure what happened. I'm going to give this a few wearing before I decide if I will continue with this love affair. If not, I suppose it's time for me to find a new signature scent.

LANIER
LANIER

On the last days of March Matthieu Maggi would still, at 95 emerge from his home at number 22 Avenue Foch just behind the Alphand monument and walk the long tree lined avenue to the Bois de Boulogne. For his age he was very athletic and looking a mere 75 he made the trip in no time. The people who passed Monsieur Maggi always noticed that he seemed a bit out of time sporting “The New Edwardian Look” of the 1950’s. He always wore a hat. It was his signature.

As he passed beneath early blooming plum trees near the park entrance he would think inevitably of her and the place in the Bois she called the silver woods. He walked there every day and always it seemed like moving through enfiladed rooms of the past when he crossed the circle at Porte Dauphine. Each room had a silver polished silver name plate beside the door, the 90’s, the 80’s, 1958, 1947 1939, 1929. When he stepped into the park he was a boy again. 1925.

His parents of an old moneyed Parisian family had moved to what was then called Avenue du Bois de Boulogne that year when he was ten years old. To be so near the wilds of the park excited him. Matthieu always found a way to slip away form his nanny, or the tutors and sneak off to the park to explore. He imagined it to be many things but is favorite was a wild jungle in the Belgian Congo.

Spring was about to explode over Paris the day he discovered he was lost in a part of the park he had never been to before. It was so unusual and almost magical with the trees pushing out a silvery green new leaves and the bark a most shimmery nearly hoary grey. He sat down on the moist grass and breathed in deep the wonderful smell of the silver woods. He closed his eyes and dug his fingers into the earth and thought of the book he was reading, Tarzan of the Apes.

The sound of a guttural low purr vibrated next to his left ear sending an electric shiver to his toes and back up to the top of his head. Hot moist nostrils nudged his ear and the purr turned to something of a growl. He opened his eyes and turned his head just enough to be face to face with a cheetah wearing a huge diamond dog collar. His eyes went wide and wild and he was about to jump and run.

“Don’t be afraid” The woman spoke French with an American accent. She was dressed in silver with a huge corsage of Iris on her shoulder. “Chiquita likes little boys. Not to eat of course, she just fancy’s boys.”

Chiquita’s long rough tongue slathered up the side of his cheek and made him giggle and squirm and suddenly feel safe. The extraordinary café au lait woman laughed like a song bird, crouched down next to him took a purple and yellow silk handkerchief from her bag and tidied up his wet face.

“You are Josephine Baker!” He said in amazement. “I have seen you in the papers! What are you doing here?”

She stood up and winked “Let’s walk a bit.” Chiquita pulled Mademoiselle Baker forward by the leather leash and Matthieu fell in step beside her. She explained how since her arrival in Paris it was her greatest joy to walk Chiquita in the Bois in the early afternoon. This was her time to contemplate and be alone away from all the madness of Théâtre de Champs Élysées and the stage door Johnnies who hounded her after they had seen her “Banana Dance”. Enraptured and perhaps a little in love with the exotic lady and her cat Matthieu listened to every word in utter adoration. Before he knew it they had come to Allée de Longchamp where her extremely long green and gold limousine and driver were waiting.

Chiquita jumped into the car when the chauffer opened the back door. Mademoiselle Baker turned and kissed Matthieu on the cheek.

“Shall I see you tomorrow?” she smiled down at him.

A cold March wind came up from the Seine and pushed into the park shaking the silver leaves threatening to tear them from the branches. Monsieur Maggi snapped back to the present and looked around as if he had never been to this spot before. He shook his head, smiled and turned toward home. Maybe tomorrow he would see her, The Creole Goddess, his first love.

*********************************************************

The extraordinarily lovely and subtle Bois D’Argent part of La Collection Privée by Christian Dior is from the moment it drifts onto your skin until I fades into memory like a spring walk in the park. Typically a Woody Chypre is bold and dramatic but not this time. The nose for this perfume Annick Menardo had something else in mind when creating Bois D’Argent than your typical Woody Chypre, something unique and very sophisticated.

. It really is a fragrance made of memories and each time I wear it seems slightly different and hard to pin down. It changes exactly the way memories change a little with each visitation. On me Bois D’Argent is soft and cool and rather reminiscent of Cristalle by Chanel minus the purple hyacinth.It has a remoteness that seems to intone a mystery that one hopes to unravel as it unfolds on the skin. But don’t try to solve its mysteries just enjoy them

Bois D’Argent opens with a swaying cypress note blended in with dark slightly dirty iris that is moist as if just pulled fresh from the earth after a rainstorm. A jingle jangle of sharp gin like juniper berries tickles the nose for a bit. You are at once deep in the woods from the opening on. Those woods are the main thrust of this perfume. As the mid notes come up it sweetens a bit with a halo of incense and myrrh that is very soft and fades in and out on the breeze and underneath on the floor of this cold brusque park is a bed of dried patchouli leaves. But always the woody notes dominate.

The dry down is really exceptionally lovely. Here it seems to warm a bit like an early spring afternoon with the woods carrying on as a trail of honey and resins drip down over silver tree bark. A very slight flavor of vanilla soaked amber and musk caress the woody notes and the elegant smooth brush of suede leather like the inside of well worn ridding gloves keeps it interesting.

This perfume last on my skin around ten hours and seems to move from good silage at 4 hours to very close to the skin. Bois D’Argent suggests an air of great affluence; style and elegant confidence. It denotes a certain casual beauty that goes deeper than skin and lasts long past the frivolities of youth. It remembers everything and whispers the memories over and over softly in your ear. It is made for grown ups and wouldn't want to be anything other than just what it is.

BOIS D’ARGENT FIVE PLATINUM STARS *****

spumyland
spumyland

buona fragranza,ci sento la buccia di mandorla e l'anice che non sono menzionate.
dolce al limite ma non stucchevole mi ricorda acqua di Parma mandorlo di Sicilia ma soprattutto sia all'inizio che alla fine odin 3 century...
sono tutti due del 2004 tutti e due costano abbastanza ed hanno lo stesso meccanismo magnetico di chiusura del tappo...che strana coincidenza!!!
odin piu' lineare,ma meno longevo.
direi: odin donna e bois uomo.
se amate Angel, Odin3 e Acqua di Parma mandorlo di Sicilia,questo fa al caso vostro!

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

Immediately I get an aroma of sweet wood resins, fruits (berries), anisette or licorice, honey, vanilla, and a little amber. Like a merry-go-around, the scents above take turns in the lime light, and this goes on until a woodsy aroma starts to come from the background to take over. Bois D'Argent morphs into a woodsy aroma but one that I cannot identify as have not typically smelt it in other fragrances like cedar, sandalwood, oud, etc. It is a different unidentifiable wood. Lovely.

GabrielG
GabrielG

Over hyped, did not like this one at all , maybe if you like powder bombs then it might be for you

Anvil_of_the_Sun
Anvil_of_the_Sun

This is a rollercoaster in development - so many notes sweep by in a quick drydown. The initial notes are brandy liqueur, then honeyed cigarette tobacco, followed closely by wet leather, incense, a bitter green note, and then a smoky myrrh rises up, followed by woods -- old resiny pine (I live in a Victorian house, and I've experienced this dense rich conifer scent when I've repaired the floor -- the Victorians used slow-grown, air-dried pine, which has a much more mellow but concentrated, 'oily' smell than modern kiln-dried wood). This is great stuff -- rich, dynamic, elegant -- you get something teasingly different with every sniff! (Did I mention there's black tea in there too? -- Like the scent you get from the dregs of jasmine tea when the pot's drained -- this really is endlessly evocative ... )

amsukdu
amsukdu

Yes, this smells like an old book in a library built by fresh woods and the inside air is full of vanilla & sweets(almost like chocolate milk at the dry-down).

Yes, this is very complexed, well-crafted, inoffensive scent.

No, this is not my type of scent because I hate woody notes. Woody notes make me feel awkward. In the middle of the big city and a huge crowd, I smell like a tree alone. This bothers me for wearing woody frags, not the smell itself.

Plus, although I got a feminine personality and taste, I can picture this as a queen's perfume, not a king's one. So elegant for me that I can not imagine wearing this at any occasion or time. Perhaps, only in my wedding day? and even that day, it's not for me, for my fiance.

If I were a collector, I would definitely buy this and place it at my highest place, but, unfortunately, I'm a practical guy. Longevity & Sillage was perfect for a perfume as well, so saying goodbye to this frag was extremely harsh for me.

This is a definite try. Not just for you, for your lover also. I'm in a plan to buy this for my future wife.

Good job, very good job Dior.

Clamaire
Clamaire

My fiance interned with Dior when this was first released, and was ecstatic when it was released. (in the interim I gifted him a decanted bottle for his birthday) I adore this on him. He gets compliments very often when he wears it- someone (male or female) will go in for a hug, and linger, and then tell him he smells so nice. I sometimes sneak a little off for myself and so am pleasantly surprised that it is tagged for both men and women. And it lasts for ages. I am new to fragrance appreciating but all I can say is that it makes him feel polished when he wears it, it's part of his persona now, and we both love it. I really do recommend this for your man.

rogson
rogson

There is some variation up close, but as I wear this I am constantly reminded of Bonne Bell's Skin (musk). Very similar especially on the dry down.

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

Not quite sure, my chemistry probably didn't give this one too much of a chance but it seemed to remind me vaguely of Amouages' Reflection Man. Just much better. But (for me) there are still problems.

It opens with a 'clean woody' theme that I find so-so, but it's definitely refined and assured in it's quality. This is still better than Reflection's florals however, and much nicer. I wish I could describe further, but these Niche Dior's seem so thin on me- almost like they weren't there! A smooth vanilla kicks in very soon after and starts growing in dominance.

The whole mix is very clean and transparent, creating the 'airy' effect and cloud like 'ozone', but in a much more natural way than the 'ozone' designers.

Problem is for me, it all seems a little 'diluted', I have a preference for the sweetness to be bold- thick but not cloying type. But here, the projection creates an effect that's even a little nauseating for me. I get billows of vanilla, which is nice- but not my type!

I prefer the 'bourbon' variety that is generally sweet and thick but acts as a background scent. The drydown is very sensual however, almost mesmeric with honeyed sweetness, amber, vanilla, and some nice earthy patchouli/leather. Becomes less sweet with the myrhh. 4/5 for the drydown.

Sadly, the clouds of powder-vanilla during the mid is just not my thing, and the opening (airy-clean woods/juniper) wasn't the most moving for me. Although the stuff smells incredible from the vial! So far, impressed by the Dior Niche Line, but not quite overwhelmed. I almost would give a 3/5, but the opening and nauseating aspects just almost compel to give a 2!

They did this well, so I'll let them off this time =)

3/5, but I'd rate the quality an easy 4.

williamvargas
williamvargas

simply one beautiful fragrance, a stunning iris based type fragrance, a masterpiece of presentation..light, feels like you are up in the clouds..and what pure clean air must smell like very calming . heavenly applications here..i like dior homme , and this reminds me a bit of that but on a whole other level.. i purchased a 10 mil sample , upon first spray i knew this was something very special. my wife was amazed, and i told her it is for a man or a woman, well, next thing i know it is in her purse.would smell beautiful on either sex..very very nice.get a sniff if you can and just let the scent take you..amazing stuff, pricy devil but boy oh boy what an olfactory experience. considering a purchase..wow..

Geurenland
Geurenland

It feels very private to me. As part of your cloth and jewelry that you wear. Beautiful soft sweet parfume. Powdery and oily at the same time. Exclusive and sophisticated. Flowers that stay close to the skin. A touch of honey and a light leather scent. You wear this perfume for yourself. From La Collection Privée. Only for sale in the Dior Boutique.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

If you're in for a sensual and sexual skin scent without much projection but something that lures someone in like a Venus Flytrap, then THIS might be the answer.

Very alcoholic and musky at first spritz, but quickly releasing the floral bouquet of iris, paired with cypress (that piney note)and juniper berries.

Soon turning milder and releasing a warm, cosy, honey flavoured patchouli green chypre.

On further dry-down it is the glowing warm amber, that seems to get stonger towards the end, heating up the leathery, birch woodsy, honey drenched, vanilla sprinkled concotion of this fine scent.

The notes are very well balanced against each other and do not compete but rather compliment each other -quietly so.

For me the most dominant notes are honey and wood.

Sophisticated, sexy and warm without being flambouyant, in short this would not offend your librarian or the nose of your future employer.

I also see it as an olfactory collection of your favourite harback books, inherited from your grandfather.....and I love to sniff books!

If you like Frederic Malle "L'Eau D'Hiver" you will most likely like this. I also see some similarities with BVLGARI "Man" (probably the honey note)

caffeine_junkee
caffeine_junkee

Gentlemen, please be advised that if you wear this fragrance, your otherwise platonic [lady] friends might start to view you in a different light. A few years ago, an old college friend sent me a birthday gift with a card that had this scent on it. A whiff of Bois D'argent sent my hormones into a tizzy and, for a serious moment there, I caught myself in mid-fantasy, thinking of him in a way I don't normally do. This is pure aphrodisiac in a bottle. For the love of all good friendships, use PRUDENTLY.

danio
danio

hello, can you tell me where I can buy the perfume of Dior Bois d'Argent online thanks

zepyhp
zepyhp

This smells amazing on a woman. Words that describe Bois d'Argent would be sensual, luxury and personal.

ciro.palumbo
ciro.palumbo

UN PROFUMO DOLCE UN AROMA INDIMENTICABILE E NON AGGRESSIVO NON LO CAMBIEREI PER NESSUN PROFUMO STUPENDO

aim2k
aim2k

smells like FREAKIN HEAVEN when spraid on a leather jacket .. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Abukamal
Abukamal

I have bought it in london in 2010. But my wife doesnt like it. :) i have approx. 70 ml if some one wants, i can sell it.

carlabaiano
carlabaiano

Voglio comprare on-line questo profumo, come fare?

Dior BOIS D'ARGENT is a gorgeous woody iris composition, slightly sweet and more oriental than chypre, thanks to the vanilla. I do not detect the leather at all, but it may contributing synthetically to give this cologne its overall warm, inviting aura, complete with resins and honey.

I associate silver with cold and metal, nothing like the coziness of this creation at all, so perhaps it would have been better named BOIS D'OR. I'll hold out the hope that at some point someone at Dior will realize that they need to re-release something this nice at higher concentration. As it stands, BOIS D'ARGENT is far too fleeting, but it certainly is nice while it lasts!

judies6
judies6

This is a beautiful unisex fragrance which from the start smells like the sweet basenotes of Hypnotic Poison. The rubbery top notes of the latter have always turned me off, so this fragrance is just my cup of tea -- the very best of HP. Also, I don't smell any patchouli in this, so it must be very light.

BIG
BIG

It must have served as a blueprint for Dior Homme, because you have to be completely senseless not to notice the resemblance between the two of them! I get a clean and peaceful vibe from wearing Bois d'Argent.

celina
celina

Where did I smell this before? Bois d’iris by Van Cleef! This one was created in 2004 thou. One step in advance. Maybe it is just a coincidence. ;)

You can judge for yourself if I am right.
Bois d’iris: sweet notes, frankincense, iris, driftwood, vetiver, ambergris, labdanum, myrrh, and vanilla.
Bois d’argent please note above.
It is quite easy to draw a parallel.

Anyway. This Bois is one touch more woody (probably the combination of juniper, chypre and woody notes) and leathery.

Olfactive group: woody chypre ? It must be a very modern and urban one… As there are few notes missing from being a real chypre composition. Also the end result is far from it: subtle, smooth, velvety, ambery unisex cologne.

However, very well balanced composition that is hard to dislike.
As I mentioned, it starts very similar to Bois d’iris of VCA : amber, myrrh and musk with a resinous feeling.
The leather and the musk are creating a common tone, sensual and personal, close to the skin and refined.
The honey note brings a second dimension to the amber, creating a “golden” and warm aura. Nothing really sweet, at least for a feminine nose. Very warm with good silage.
The woody tones will become less remarkable after 30 min. They will be complimented by the resinous notes, creating a hint of pepperiness (similar with Bois d’iris) without having any real peppery notes.

Powdery? Just an idea. Iris? Not much. The above description: dry, fresh and cold must be from a different fragrance. This is warm, sensual, inviting.
Dry down ambery-myrhh-vanillic velvety with a whisper of patchouli. Good staying power.

It seems there is another fragrance “coping this one”: Iris by Odori 2008. I guess being original it is not an easy task.

8.2/10

jazz444
jazz444

Gorgeously soft, powdery, and honey-like. ("Powdery" and honey are not my favorite notes by any means, but they work beautifully here.) It has a tenuous connection to Hypnotic Poison, which shouldn't surprise me or anybody else, as they are both Annick Menardo creations. Thoughfully composed and a treat to wear!

Bois D`argent by Christian Dior 4.34 out of 5 based on 398 ratings and 75 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Bois D`argent fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior Bois D`argent, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bois D`argent by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bois D`argent by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.