Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche Christian Dior for women

Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche Christian Dior for women
dislike

Dior introduces a new fragrance that belongs to Addict 2 line of perfumes, dedicated to the summer of 2009 and to a girl that yearns for fresh, optimistic and merry notes. In love with life, enthusiastic and young, she chooses a fragrance that will emphasize her freedom, jolliness and her temperament.

Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche is created by Francois Demachy from the pink aromas in a playful composition of lemon juices and pink grapefruit that make the opening of this summer fragrant story sparkling and positive. The heart guards a hidden romance of the composition, formed of rose petals that symbolize youth and femininity. Along with rose, there are sweet aromas of raspberry and red fruit also at the heart. Base notes hold their secrets of woody cedar accords and sensuous white musk.

The bottle kept the form of the Addict 2, combined of light green colors that remind of freshness, with a pink metallic top. Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon

Rose Raspberry Red Berries

Musk Virginia Cedar

Pur Blanca Blossom

Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Valerie K
Valerie K

What happened to this particular version in the Addict II series? This is the one I wanted orginally, but purchased Addict to Life, as this one seemed to have been discontinued (could find it nowhere)... Is it still around?

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Im so pleased I found this...my 12th Addict version in my collection!

This is everything I love in all the Addicts captured in one fragrance.

I had originally dismissed this and wasn`t going to bother seeking it out, but boy am I thrilled I did!

It has the sharp citrus opening of addict Shine, the fruity sorbet of Addict Summer litchi, the subtle floral rose of Addict eau Sensuelle and Addict Summer Peonies all finished off with the beautiful base of wood, musk and lingering powdery sweetness of Addict 2/Addict eau fraiche.

So far it seems to be lasting well and definitely fills the room as I could smell it in the air when I re-entered the room I got dressed in.

If you can find this Limited edition, I recommend you buy while you can! Especially if you are an Addict lover and collector like myself :D

*Update - I could still smell this in the evening and kept getting wafts of myself throughout the day, so this scores highly for me on lasting power :D

enna1408
enna1408

Perfect for summer and spring.?? Very fresh and reviving .... suitable for all ages....

Linzyb
Linzyb

Wow! Citrus much? This is bad on my skin, BAD! I sprayed it on the strip and thought it smelled better, more soft and floral and sweet. I decided to give it a go on my arm. Whoah! On me I smelled bug spray and floor cleaner! Not my fav combo! I hate to be so negative, I'm sure it smells great on some but just not on me! I should've known better, I'm not the biggest citrus fan but this is just pushing it. I have a cheap perfume from Avon (mark) called citrus bloom that smells similar at first (just at first) but the citrus is at least tolerable and melts away into softer, sweeter florals. It's been a few hours and I can still smell lemon on my arm. On me this is not a soft, pleasant citrus that slides into something beautiful and clean, this is a raging just cleaned my house perfume or a late summer night mosquito repellent. Geez, I feel bad, please remember I'm talking about the way it smells on my skin, I've yet to smell this on someone else (it may be quite lovely). So, I apologize for the negativity if this is special to you, everyone is different. All in all, just not for me. I would highly suggest you try before you blind buy this one, it's a very sharp citrus. If you like citrus more than most, this has decent sillage and good lasting power, so far. Good luck!
Update: well, it's been over 6 hrs and I can still smell it slightly. It makes me sick. It smells like I rubbed a Lysol wipe on my arm awhile ago. Or I did the dishes with a lemon dish soap. Ugh. Makes my stomach hurt. Sorry

Gracey16
Gracey16

This is a very, very nice fragrance BUT the scent disappears very quickly. I felt it was such a waste of money. If you plan to spray several times a day, this is really a lovely scent. If not, you're better off with other perfumes.

amelia.g
amelia.g

it's definitely more fruity than floral. It's very girly, and quite a generic scent. I tried it on a store, it seemed pleasant enough for a summer scent (at the time, at least) and it lasted for a reasonable time on my skin. I bought a cheap bottle, only to discover that, after I took it home, the scent would become absolutely cloying and disposable after a week. Besides that, it began to smell like nothing on my skin.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

Smells nice but there's some sharp note I don't enjoy, I feel it too "alcoholic" even after the drydown and it may seem weird in a fresh-summery fragrance but to me it's a bit powdery, probably because of the rose.
Don't find it very special either.
UPDATE: the dry down is terrible on my skin. After only one hour it only smells rose and a sharp pungeant smell like strong detergent, I can't believe this fragrance is "new". The drydown reminds a bit of the strong fragrances we were used to many years ago.

Enchantia
Enchantia

A very light and airy scent, more fruity than floral. The first spray reminds me of fresh apples. I could hardly smell the rose in the middle notes and did not detect any musk or cedar. On my skin, it stops at the middle notes - the berries. It is great for daytime / casual use and perfect as a Spring/Summer scent. Somehow, I prefer the original Addict 2 which is more feminine.

UPDATE: Average staying power.

guest_SALISALAM
guest_SALISALAM

c'est rafraichissant comme si je me balade dans un jardin plein de roses dans un paradis d'amour

Red Rose
Red Rose

I saw this in early september but didn't try it. I'll update later.
update:
It seems that this perfume is a limited edition. I can't find it anywhere.

July
July

WOW! I was looking for a summer fragrance to use in my country(Brazil) and I founded!!! It's a fresh, cool e funny version of Addict 2, very pleasant!!!

Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche by Christian Dior 3.75 out of 5 based on 90 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.