Designers » C » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Dior Addict 2 Sparkle in Pink Christian Dior for women

Dior Addict 2 Sparkle in Pink Christian Dior for women
dislike

Dior Addict 2 Sparkle in Pink by Christian Dior is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. The fragrance features bergamot, grapefruit, orange, freesia, lotus, lily-of-the-valley, virginia cedar, sandalwood, grenadine and musk.

Bergamot Grapefruit Orange Freesia Lotus Lily-of-the-Valley Virginia Cedar Sandalwood Grenadine Musk

Dior Addict 2

Dior Addict 2 Sparkle in Pink Fragrance Reviews

nikkirose
nikkirose

A unique resemblance to my former favourite perfume, Charriol EDP. The nose has a mind of it's own and mine associates Dior Addict 2 Sparkle in Pink with Charriol EDP. I was very dissapointed when I got a hold of it because I didn't see anything special with Dior Addict 2. Alas! after a month, I found the difference --- the notes of tobacco. My nose dislikes anything tobacco but this fragrance is a big surprise. My DA 2 is half empty.

One word:
subconscious.

smellynich
smellynich

smells like versace bright crystal

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A youthful scent. Not much in the aquatic zone but

light, delightful and floral fresh.

A beautiful scent for floral lovers and those who are

not into heavy floral scents.

My overall grade:

Stayinlove
Stayinlove

I really Love this scent! It really stays long,, I love it wearing on special occasions. a very ladylike scent......

zaramona
zaramona

At first it smells very citrusi and a little sharp,but it goes nicely friuty and refreshing.I dont get alot floral here wich a little disappointing but i like pomegranate lik scent and grapefruit is deffinatly there.Its an elegant femminin fragrance.Sexy or sophesticated?i dont think so.Lasting power is good,very cute bottle though.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Sparkle in Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Sparkle in Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Addict 2 Sparkle in Pink by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Addict 2 Sparkle in Pink by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Dior Addict Shine Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Versace Bright Crystal Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Juicy Couture Couture Couture Thierry Mugler Alien Gucci Gucci Guilty Christian Dior J`adore Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette Lancome Miracle Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Christian Dior Midnight Poison Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence EDT Legere Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum