Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi Christian Dior for women

Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi Christian Dior for women
dislike

tropical
Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi Christian Dior for women Pictures

This fresh, floral fragrance by the house of Christian Dior arrives in May 2008 at the market. The new limited version of the perfume Addict 2 is created in honour of Chinese cherry known as litchi, and it celebrates summer in a bottle with charming, pink motifs.

The perfume Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi includes sparkling notes of grapefruit, with accords of the heart which seduces with notes of litchi and Turkish rose. The base notes introduce white musk.

The bottle has the same shape as its pink antecedents and it represents litchi tree in pink nuances. The perfume is available as 50 ml EDT limited edition.

Grapefruit

Litchi Rose

Musk

Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi Fragrance Reviews

melttee
melttee

A very linear fragrance for me- the citrus doesn't go away. This scent isn't really my cup of tea. It smells quite synthetic on me. Furthermore, longevity is really really poor. :(

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

This has got to be one of my favourite flankers,
It`s fresh and sweet and summery and fruity and powdery and musky! but in the most delicate beautiful way.

Well blended and just right for spring summer.

They sooo got it right with this one, It has a lovely sorbet/fizzy sherbet smell and that delectable sweet after tone you get with all the Addicts.

I will be using my bottle VERY sparingly until I can find more of this gem online...Gorgeous.

EDIT - Refreshers!! that what is smells of.. think the bees are gona love me this summer lol

jorgemai.kelly
jorgemai.kelly

sharp citrus opening, but it is fruity, fresh and pretty. definitely great choice for warm supring or hot summer days :) not one i wear when i am feeling chilly though .

bexstar
bexstar

very fresh and lively. I would love to add this to my collection. christian dior have the best perfumes. Quality not quantity thats what ive been taught!

guest_tam
guest_tam

its very strong,
and it smells very fruitlike,
i think it stands out more.

Marianne
Marianne

I am really interested in this fragrance. Does it smell like flowers and fruits, or is there a strong base note as well? (which I wouldn't like)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Addict 2 Summer Litchi by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Versace Bright Crystal Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Chanel Allure eau de parfum Stella McCartney Stella Christian Dior J`adore Givenchy Organza Christian Dior Dior Addict Shine Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Escada Taj Sunset Hugo Boss Femme Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Christian Dior Dolce Vita Christian Dior Pure Poison Elixir Hugo Boss Deep Red Lancome La Vie Est Belle Lancome Miracle Nina Ricci Nina