Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

almond
cherry
sour
Dior Addict Eau Delice Christian Dior for women Videos
Dior Addict Eau Delice Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict Eau Delice Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict Eau Delice Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict Eau Delice Christian Dior for women Pictures

Dior launches Addict Eau Delice for summer 2013, a new version of the Addict perfume, after flankers such as Addict To Life, Addict Eau Sensuelle and Addict Eau Fraiche.

This luminous, opulent and fresh floral - fruity composition opens with gourmand sweet - sour cranberry flavor that leads to the heart of white flowers - fresh jasmine from India and Egypt and ylang-ylang. The base features a cloud of fluffy and soft white musk.

The face of the perfume is a model Daphne Groeneveld and the campaign was shot in San Tropez.

Dior Addict Eau Delice is available as 20, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette in coral colored bottle.

The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Cranberry Bergamot Orange Cherry

Ylang-Ylang Egyptian Jasmine Indian Jasmine Rose Bitter Almond

White Musk Cedar Vanilla

Visit for Women

Dior Addict Eau Delice Fragrance Reviews

chuetta
chuetta

This will give me a reason not to buy something based on a paper sample. It smelled so good, and on me it smells like crap; I hate it until it has dried down, i like that smell. I don't think i can stand two hours of the initial smell just for the dry down though *sigh*.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

The initial spray is tart and clean. Then it turns sweeter, becomes more gourmand. It's not a very unique perfume. It reminds me a little bit of TM Angel Aqua Chic (but much lighter, and no patchouli).Though, it's nice and inoffensive. The silage is not strong and it doesn't last much IMO. I wouldn't mind getting it as a gift but I probably wouldn't buy it. I'm looking forward to trying this again. Though my first impression...didn't love it.

sanjeewani
sanjeewani

This is one of my most successful blind buy ever

“Floral Fruity” is not my kind of blind buy but when I saw cranberry vanilla almond and musk listed together I wanted this so badly then here I am blind brought and it directly went to my top favorite shelf.
Basket of cranberries and cherries is what I got from the opening luckily I love this sweet combination then little later vanilla almond and musk plays together with cranberry and cherry in very playful way. My opinion is this is well blended fragrance, which any one could easily fall in love with.
They say’s this fragrance is suitable for summer it is true but I could wear this all the year no matter what season is. I love this.

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

Eau Delice is one of those fragrances that does not like my body chemistry. I do not get the fruity floral as others have on their skin. Instead, my skin picks up on the musky powdery note (almost like rotten fruit) and totally ignores the delicious fruity notes. I've sampled this in both cold and warm weather, but still does not work on me. I love the smell of cranberries but my skin doesn't even pick up on that note. It could be a great fragrance for anyone whose skin chemistry picks up on the intended notes that it tries to convey. The drydown almost smells like Gucci Guilty mixed with Alien on me skin, which is weird.

lcommisso
lcommisso

It is sweet cherry powder juice with some flowers buried in there. It doesn't scream Dior to me at all. I'm not sure why the love for this...maybe because I'm not a huge addict fan in the first place, so I'm biased. I appreciate getting the sample though!

Eirlys
Eirlys

Eau Delice starts off very musky and fruity at the same time, but it's one of the few perfumes I've tried that doesn't have that harsh chemical note if you sniff it right after spraying. Eau Delice just becomes delicious right away. The orange and cranberry notes are the most prominent as first, I usually think that orange in perfume is harsh, but in Eau Delice, the orange note is combined with the other fruity notes which makes it tamer.

At about the 10 minute mark, the floral notes took over. I'm a huge fan of Ylang-ylang and jasmine in general, and those notes are so well represented in Eau Delice. The fruity notes are still there, but now the perfume has transitioned into another stage, this one more fresh. At the 15th minute, the musk and vanilla appear, I hardly detect the cedar in this at all.

Eau Delice on my skin lasts about 6-7 hours, which is pretty great for an EDT. I think this perfume is perfect for everyday occasions in all seasons, it's floral and fruity but with a a lot of depth from the woody notes. It's a shame it's been discontinued by Dior though, when this came out I thought that it would be a permanent addition since it's really great.

arenee92
arenee92

I love how feminine and sexy this is! It starts off sexy-fruity, mature, but playful. The cherry in this isn't fake smelling, it's juicy and yummy. As it dries, the cedar, musk and vanilla take over to make this oh so sensual. The dry down reminds me of a more feminine version of Armani Code for men (my all time favorite men's fragrance!) I will be adding this to my "haves" very soon! Also love how the fragrance comes out as a nice mist, and not a harsh spray. You get a softer and more even application this way!

Lexxy
Lexxy

Another blind buy from last week.. Apparently I like to shop when I'm pms'ing lol :P
But it was a good blind buy!! I really like these Dior bottles and the scent is very feminine, sweet without being cloying with a sexy dry down. The berries and jasmine make for a PRETTY combination. This is what I consider a pretty and delicate scent along with some freshness.. Perfect for these hot August Cali days! Dior is making me fall in love with them all over again!

fiouu

Dear Dior: a big fat fuck you for DISCONTINUATING Addict eau Delice. That was it. I hope Addict EDT bombs in every way posible. We've had enough with your reformulations. This is Just too much. They're leaving no legacy of great frags at all.

jlfears
jlfears

Fizzy but sweet cranberry/light cherry over light vanilla musk. I loved it. I didn't try it on my skin, but it was an excellent scent ~ and seemingly well done, albeit simple ~ on paper. 4/5

HUEbris
HUEbris

This one is also discontinued in my country...
Every all old addict lines are gonna extinct!
It will happen in all of the world now.
WTF did you do this, Dior?

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

A fruity floral that isn't in the category of predictable celebrity scents or frags we've smelled a million times before. Under the cherry and cranberry, there is a boozy, "perfumey" accord that reminds me of Angel and Alien as well as more chemical, frag-stuffy perfumes.

It's such a pity it's faint and I have to spray at least two spritzes. Stays with me gorgeously for hours, making me feel like a delicious but bad angel. Better than VS Angel and Sensuous Nude for a skin scent choice.

victoria.mei1992

Sweet a little bit citrusy fruity water with sour musk. Not impressing.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Eau Delice ended very musky on my skin. That has never happened with other perfumes and I was surprised. Test before buy. On me it doesn't remind anything from a fruity-floral scent.

MarillaV
MarillaV

I bought this bottle blind in a killer deal on Overstock, less than $20 for a 3.4 oz tester. I crossed my fingers and was delighted when it appeared. I enjoy the sour cranberry and juicy orange opening. Not very many fragrances utilize cranberry and it's a shame because it is very refreshing, especially for summer.

The heart is full of a very tropical ylang ylang, the kind that smells almost fruity itself and has a bit of vanilla custard smell. There is a bit of jasmine, but it takes a back seat to the ylang ylang. The jasmine is also quite clean, but avoids being too high pitched. The heart is definitely the most summery and tropical part of this fragrance.

As the fragrance dries down, the warm vanilla musk takes over. It makes this the kind of sexy skin scent that I love especially in summer. It smells like sun-warmed skin and is slightly almond-y. My husband loves this bit and will scoot closer to get a whiff. Very alluring.

This is a absolute bargain for the price I paid and I would pay more for it. The longevity is very good, at least 8 hours, although a good portion of it is as a skin scent. But it is enough for me to get lovely whiffs all day. I like it because it is a different kind of summer scent, I don't have another one quite like it. Definitely worth a test. It performed quite well in the heat, it was 90 degrees here today and it was never cloying.

MissNSP23
MissNSP23

This is the type of scent I like to smell on myself...as opposed to the original Dior Addict, which I want others to smell on me. This has become my go-to daily scent. Very nice fruit but a little something extra in there.

victoria.mei1992

It's kinda givenchy l'intense mixed with marc jacobs daisy. But has more magnolia scent, witch I don't really like.

craftyminx
craftyminx

When a scent says "fruity," much less a cherry top note, I think I know what to expect. But this has a sour bite from the cranberry that makes it much more interesting. It doesn't read as typical fruity floral, and it's got a little more sharpness than the woody-fruity character of Delices de Cartier. In the summer, it just melts right off my skin, but right now, when it's 35F and raining, it's a bright spot in a dreary day.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Este perfume es de los que me engancho a la primera olida y que sin dudarlo compre inmediatamente.

Es un olor frutal dulce, pero nada abrumador, detecto las cerezas, realmente huele a cerezas! las almendras, el arándano, la naranja, la vainilla, todo eso al mismo tiempo, en una combinación perfecta de dulzor nada intenso; nada molesto. Lo siento alegre, cremoso, suave y con un toque aceitoso que me encanta.

En este momento es invierno y lo estoy disfrutando como nunca, veamos como se comporta con el calor.

Su duración es de mas de 8 horas, y su estela es de moderada a suave.

sunkissedcoral
sunkissedcoral

This is such a soft, lovely fragrance - in fact, one of only two fragrances I own that I can stomach right now with my raging pregnancy hormones! It's got a soft, sweet aroma that still manages to evoke a skin-scent and make it much more intimate and sensual, on my skin, anyways. It lingers close to my skin so others have to lean in close to get a whiff. :) I would ultimately describe this as a fresh, soft, toned-down fruity perfume. Perfect to uplift my mood in the dead of winter. :)

An unique scent. I can feel sourness in it which comes from cherry and cranberry. The flowers give it a fresh scent and musk makes it mysterious. Almond and vanilla in it are recognizable but they don't make it very sweet just more interesting and mysterious even a little bit dark.
So three word describing it would be sour, fresh and mysterious.

fiouu

oh my my, almonds, cranberry, musk, vanilla and creamy jasmine! I was afraid of the cerisier note, since It turns to be so chemical... always, except in L'Occitane frags, everywhere else smells synthetic.
The cranberry smells soooo goood, yum! I'm sure I've sniffed this before somewhere, I don't remember where so it mustn't been important. Now this... thing, it's sweet and bitter, creamy and soft, at the same time has an amazing sillage and longevity, it just lasts and lasts and laaaasts, unless you have your dude stuck to your neck like flies on poop, believe me, I stopped using this because the boyfriend went batshit crazy over it.
It smells chic, it's cute and easy to wear, the scent is very pleasant and attractive, IMO all age appropiate (17 & up)- Hey, my grams loves this stuff.

parfumeguru
parfumeguru

MEH and MEH..

I was at Sephora today feeling like a kid at Disneyland/LEGOLAND!!! I sprayed, sniffed, smelled and repeated this for about 30 minutes. I reached for this as I used Addict original and Miss Dior (Cherie) years ago, so I was familiar and happy with the good ole Dior. At first sniff, this does SMELL like suntan lotion..then after 15-20 minutes later, it turns into something I dislike. I rarely almost never come home and try to scrub my wrists. I had to. And trust me, I am not picky at all..just ask the poor Sephora guy who witnessed me spraying and sniffing about 20 bottles today. May I say this kind of reminds of "Dune"..

lollsazz
lollsazz

I think this one is... nice. It smells a little synthetic (I'm pretty sure this is because of the bergamot - I smell it very clearly) and syrup-like to me, but it's a nice berry-gourmand. Eau Delice lasts quite a short time on my skin though - I must say I did expect better longevity from a Dior fragrance. I'm not really into gourmands, but this caught my attention, so I got some samples. I guess I will like it in cold weather.

Very nice, fruity, youthful, but with quite weak longevity. Or, maybe it does not develop well on my skin. Surely good fragrance for summer holidays, for young, or feeling young, charming ladies.

lemontreelime12
lemontreelime12

I have no idea what exactly it is about this scent, but I love it. The first powdery note doesnt please me, but the smell of cherries and cranberries afterwards does. I used up my sample in a week, and ended up buying the smaller bottle just to keep my animal creature self happy, and find myself reaching for it 5 days out of 7. A complete surprise to me.

vaishnavi.raghunath
vaishnavi.raghunath

This is the worst perfume I have ever had. Even a li'l sniff gives me a day long headache. I thought it would probably melt down to a delicious note, like eau fraiche, but not really, not at all! I can't stand this perfume. Eau fraiche, any day!

Dior Addict Eau Delice is my favourite 'fruity' Addict flanker. Admittedly this scent is nothing out of ordinary, but it is extremely pleasant, an interesting fragrance with a hint of sweetness that should appeal to many young consumers.

Opening with a juicy blend of cranberries and cherries, it was obvious from the get-go that Dior Addict Eau Delice would develop into a sweet fruity floral. I did actually find myself enjoying this fragrance seconds after applying it for the very first time. I recall telling the sales assistant that I found it very refreshing.

The more this fragrance settles, the more obvious the almond note becomes. Additional floral notes such as jasmine, ylang ylang and rose further implement this fragrance's delicate femininity. The drydown is comprised of a smooth blend of white musk and cedar.

Dior Addict Eau Delice could be worn all seasons, but I find it best suited to Spring. Despite being sweet and fruity, it has a distinctive clean, almost soapy quality also.

Dior Addict Eau Delice reminds me a little of Lolita Lempicka's Fleur Defendue. They share notes of cherry and almond in common. I was ultimately pleased with this flanker, and I found the longevity better than average. I should also note that I rather liked Dior Addict Eau Delice's bottle. The colour is really pretty.

Berth
Berth

This fragance is very special, it's sweet and powdery, but soft, not overwhelming at all. the first spray is a bit too fruity-sour, but it calms towards the drydown, and that's the best part: a smooth, velvety drydown that I've never experienced before. it makes em feel so feminine and alluring...i love it. unfortunately it's VERY xpensive here in Argentina, but i'm definately going to buy it as soon as i can! could be a signature scent, as is noticeable in cold weather, and not too strong for hot summer, if you spray lightly. Longevity is very good on me, and proyection is ok, is a scent that invites people to get closer to you and feel it's pleasant scent, like a second skin. I'm in love!

Fraglover3
Fraglover3

It's very fruity at first then it gets most musky when it dries down. Smells pleasant but nothing new or groundbreaking here. I suppose it's good for everyday.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I've been sniffing this one in Sephora for a few weeks now. At first spray I get a really weird Vick's Vapor Rub kind of smell, but then the drydown happens & it transforms to this soft warm slightly sweet fruity smell. I can even pick out the Cranberry in this. This is a really nice fragrance if you can find it at a discount. I like it, but there is no way I'd pay full price for it.

This Addict flanker won't get my vote, Didnt work at all for me, I find it very synthetic, like a room spray, must be the cranberry note not agreeing with my nose ..and I am not fond of cherry notes on top of it.
I tried to enjoy it, but the smell just wasn't attractive, so I gave it away.It is a different version. I much prefer the other flankers., although they can be a bit mild and blend..Delice is a weird concoction of notes, just didnt like it one bit.

Museumgal
Museumgal

The cranberry note is really well done in this. Tart without being too sour. Great summer scent, very fresh. It unfortunately doesn't last very long on me or I would have grabbed it.

BrittneyN
BrittneyN

L.O.V.E it!!! I got a bottle recently from my boyfriend, he liked the scent very much, the sales lady at Sephora's said it was a best seller, so he decided to get me a bottle for my birthday. I was not sure if I liked it that much at first, as it is a little bolder and more floral than what I usually wear, but after I tried it, oh my gosh, it is so beautiful!!! This is definitely one of the best fruity floral scents out there.

xVal
xVal

I expected something really soft & feminine but instead I just go a blast of sweetness.
This one smells like a granny's overly sweet perfume, really Dior? disappointed.

limbaeck
limbaeck

Artificial sweetener thank god it lasts only half an hour

jonr951
jonr951

Bad! Just bad! Plastic synthetic bad!!! So disappointed. : (

Elsee
Elsee

Tested this at Sephora today. It smells fabulous! After about 2 minutes, I realized that it was familiar....hmmm, just what does this smell like? I walked around for a while and it hit me! It's Benefit's My Place or Yours - Gina!! 3 hours later when I got home, I pulled out my BMYoY Gina and compared... there ya go! Perfect match. Actually Gina has something a little deeper and warmer but they are very close. If you have Gina, skip it....if you don't, (and I'm not sure if they even sell that anymore), buy Delice! Both of them are wonderful and different from all the fruity scents out there. Very nice!

Happy sniffing everyone!

JSC
JSC

I love Dior...sprayed this at the counter this weekend and I have to have it now. Actually my husband said I smelled great which was AMAZING as I own a ton of perfume which he never comments on. It was ridiculous how long this lasted on my skin..like a full 9 hours later and I smelled fab. This IS my next perfume purchase. I an normally not a fruity girl...like darker complex scents but this is different...really nice.

Revontuli
Revontuli

I fall in love more and more with this perfume. That one spray full of fruits slowly melts into vanilla and almond on my skin, but without losing the fruity side... It just drives me crazy, so playful but also sexy.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

I find this to be a fantastic addition to the otherwise ever so crowded floral fruity category. The red berries are delicious with the cranberries truly making it sparkle. The musky vanilla drydown is rich and creamy. It's a lovely and well balanced combination of carefully selected fruits, flowers and base notes. I love it!

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

My boyfriend's exact words were 'it smells like any other perfume'... in other words, meh. Nice, but nothing special. Not sure if my nose agrees with the cranberry note at all...

Pinja
Pinja

The top notes are really quite wonderful. Sparkling and fruity. That doesn't last though, more than a couple of minutes. After that, what's left is some generic musk and some generic sweetness, a very common drydown for hundreds of fragrances.

pmvd
pmvd

Somehow it reminds me of the smell of old ladies combined with a fresh fruity young girl smell. Not offensive and it's longlasting, just a weird combination. I'm not gonna buy this for my wife.

dinka.begic.7
dinka.begic.7

although i always find the smell of roses repelling in any fragrance, this one is definetly an exception! i guess that cranberries made it feel really fresh at first which is, in my opinion, the most important quality a summer fragrance should have. i have to admit that it felt a bit flat after just being sprayed on my skin but i was surprised how quickly it opened up in a rich yet light enough musky and not too sweet smell. this is definetly my choice for this summer!

merlin
merlin

Pungent sour Berries and heavy musk doses ! Or is just my skin chemistry .... Mix together the top notes of Cartier ''delices'' and the dry down of Burberry Body and you will have this. I sprayed Eau Delice yesterday and an hour later a friend of mine who was sitting near me was totally repelled. I expected more from Dior. All this amazing add for nothing . At least the lasting power is amazing and the bottle is gorgeous . Sorry will pass this one ...and will stay with Eau Fraiche .

selinu
selinu

Just got it today as a present... Amazing!! Little bit sweet also fresh and creamy... Im in love already. My fav perfume in dior addict series was to life but this is even better!!!!

MsDana

The only thing it has in common with Délices de Cartier is the cherry note, all the other notes are different, so the scent is NOT even similar IMO, much less a "cheaper version" & Dior is never "cheap" .

Red Rose
Red Rose

I agree with all of you about this fragrance being all about berries. I adore red fruits, mostly all of them specially raspberry & strawberry but cranberry is also fine with me. It's very fresh & I don't think it's cheap smelling at all. I tried it last week at sephora as it was newly launched in there but I'll come back with a full review if I ever got this fragrance this summer.

TheCountess
TheCountess

I tried this and I can certainly say I am not impressed. It smells like a cheap version of Délices de Cartier, at least on me.

Germany
Germany

This is my first day of wearing delice , and I must say I am quite impressed. It's a fresh fragrance , sweet, sour and musky warm , it dries down creamy and quite wonderful and I think the cherry with the almonds give it a nice unusual twist. Now it reminds me a little of lolita lempicka ,there seems to be some liquerish cherry notes. It must be the cherry and almond that reminds me of red liquereish. Nicely done! It also reminds me ever so slightly of Hugo boss Nuit. Not really but the same sort of feel I suppose. It's fresh sweet and fun. Can be worn to any occasion and I would say summer is its season yet you could also use it in winter. I wasn't sure at first. I smelled something familiar with a twist And could not really say if I loved it or just liked it. The longer I have it on the more I enjoy it and I may even get a second bottle soon as I only ordered a 20 ml from Sephora. It's a very nice little bottle. Looks like one of their dior addict lipsticks only a little bigger. Excellent for travel as you turn the little silver pin on the top to seal it closed . The musky vanilla dry down is heavenly. Nice work Dior!!!! My favourite of the addict flankers.
The regular addict is still my favourite and is a statement perfume and a must have. delice is a fresh sweet summer fun scent that dries down classy and feminine, creamy and delicious.

MsDana

I am in love with this fragrance, it has now almost replaced Chloe Eau De Parfum as my signature (although I am still crazy about that one as well), on me it has incredible longevity at least 6 hours, the dry down on me is lovely, At first spritz I get the cranberry, cherry, jasmine, and musk, then that dies down to a soft rose, cedar, then a touch of vanilla. LOTS of complements when I wear it too! I find it very uplifting, feminine, flirty & I love it.

ChickyC
ChickyC

I came here to see if anyone else got licorice or anise and sure enough a reviewer below detected it 1 hour in. But I got a strong blast of licorice/anise for at least the first hour...almost migraine inducing. But I'm very susceptible to anise and it's probably a combination of almonds and something which doesn't agree with my skin. Lovely fruity white musk drydown - but I can't bear that first hour. Try before you buy if sensitive to licorice or anise!

feeg
feeg

Wow, you wanna review on this one. I was in a store today tested 15 fragrances (I know I shouldn't do that) and...nothing. I mean I did like manifesto (pretty nice one and interesting perfume), and many other. But once I asked the shop assistant about Delice, there was no tester - it was used out! Everyone wanted to try out Delice but what I like about Dior, it isn't cheap, ever and I am sure there won't be million of teen girls who would buy it. So I logged into my fragrantica account checked out delice and I told myself I had a blind buy with the dark blue, classic addict so there's no chance I will have any problem with fruity-musky-floral scent from Dior again. So I came into perfumerie again within 30 mins and I bought Dior - and I'm so in love with it although it's an edt. And I forgotten to tell that I hate roses, but in this one, I don't even notice any roses I smell cranberries with some musk, it's not too fresh but it's still fresh enough, sweet and gentle perfume you could wish for in summer.. Dior won't fail, my bf's friend with a good taste told me right away today it's an awesome perfume so you can be sure men around their 30s will compliment you :)

Migalex
Migalex

The main notes to me are orange, vanilla and almond. It is very juicy fresh at the begining, with this subdued edge of orange juice. But it smells very vanilla sweet since the begining and you do notice the almond scent, making it to me reminiscent of Línstant Magique. It is sweeter though, and quite gourmand, which L'instant Nagique is not. In fact, I seems to me a mixture of L'instant Magique and Amor amor, because of the juicy and gourmand character of this last one. I find it very pleasant, and it does not feel as gourmand as amor amor, quite in the right measure. It is very well balanced, quite a perfect scent. It also reminds me of Dahlia Noir EDP, all fragrances I like a lot. Actually, I find it closer to Dahlia Noir EDP than to L'instant Magique, quite similar really. It seems to be a copy really, without the pink pepper, with much poorer staying power and silage, a softer version, but since both fragrances were created by the same perfumer, I suppose it does not matter. I cannot blame Dior for that. They must have felt a bit outraged since their private perfumer created for another house a fragrance nicer than if not all at least most of the ones he made for them. And naturally they must have felt entitled to have a similar one with their own label. Quite understandable. Who would not do the same? The perfumer must have felt in a difficult dilemma. He worked for Dior, but Givenchy had their rights (these are all guesses, obviously, I do not know anything). Well, he decided to make a similar fragrance, but less perfect. Eau Délice is very different from the previous addict flankers, although not very original either. It seems that these soft vanilla orientals are very much in fashion these days. I would classify it as fruity or floral oriental, rather than fruity floral, since vanilla is to me by far the dominant note.

MsDana

Very nice, I bought this recently after sampling it, It had a slightly zesty, fruity, floral smell. It smelt a bit off putting at the first spritz because the cranberry and musk were the strongest to me at first, then the lovely undertones of cedar and Jasmine with a touch of Rose came through. I really love it, and think it is a nice scent that would work season round, it lasted on me for several hours, and though fragrant was not overbearing. Many compliments on this one when I wore it. I will buy this one again!

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

Wanting a new perfume for a change... I bought this one last week. It does last only for about 5 hours and even on my clothes the scent completely disapears.
Strange but I get a sort of licorice scent after about an hour or so. I bought a small bottle just to get acquainted with it.

nadeschka
nadeschka

I have the impression that a new era is coming... The powdery skin scents! After Balenciaga Paris, Baiser Volé and Love,Chloé, now Addict Eau delice. I usually stay away from flankers and the original Addict caused me such a terrible headache that I never thought I would love one of its flankers, but I actually do! It's a nice well balanced scent: the fruits behave politely and are not all over the place and the powdery drydown stays delicate. Easy to love and to wear.

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

I normally do not like sweet, fruity scents. This one is nice, though. It isn't TOO sweet. My biggest problem with this is that it doesn't last. At all. It is a shame.

ETA: I like how this doesn't turn rancid on my skin, as many sweet scents do. Even in extreme heat. Sillage is better in heat, but unfortunately, the longevity is still poor. If it lasted longer, I would consider purchasing this, it IS a nice scent.

Raq
Raq

Not very original but pleasing. It reminds me of Tresor Midnight Rose by Lancome in a lighter version. I imagine the trend for summer fragrances is not as fresh as it used to be as I would not consider this fresh at all. Would buy it if it were a little more persistent. I find the Eau Sensuelle is a lot more long-lasting and noticeable. Beautiful neat and linear bottle and the coulour is really pleasing. Delice in French is a noun. It means good to eat, pleasant to look at , a delicacy. Yummie in a word! And it is. It's deliciuos and a delight for the mounth and nose. Might "fill you up" though in no time, so the small version (although not a bargain) is what I'd go for.

lafefe
lafefe

this was so familiar, it's talcum powder with red fruits, it's smells exactly like Kenzo Amour Indian Holi, it's very nice!! I actually thought it could be more summery and fresh, but this is actually powdery and more appropriate for colder wheather, certainly it shares similarities with Addict le Parfum, it's got the same vanillic strong base, I don't think the composition listed here is the real one, I get strong vanilla, orris root, iris, cherry blosson and incense. Well yes, what I get here is basically Kenzo Amour Indian Holi.

Juta
Juta

A sweet floral fragrance, perfectly balanced dry down with juicy berries. Very good longevity, moderate sillage. Perfect for summer evenings!

shelece
shelece

I asked my husband if he liked this and he took a long wiff and said "humm, it smells like play-dough". Now that's all I can smell when I try it. Shoot.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Finally tested this and true to its name it's really quite delicious!
IMO the best Addict summer flanker so far.
On my skin ED opens slightly sour due to cranberries but straight after is the ylang ylang that makes it creamy and smooth.
Did not expect much so I'm pleasantly surprised, ED leaves a gourmandish trail that is gonna be noticed.
However, longevity is a bit poor but as it is so nice I wouldn't mind respraying when needed.

Boudoir
Boudoir

DIOR ADDICT - Eau Délice

I received a sample from the kind Dior saleslady at a department store. It is a perfect balance of fruit, flowers and soft white musk. It's powdery, slightly fruity and floral. It is very elegant, feminine and soft and it has an intimate cotton-like softness to it. Nothing really 'special' about it if I'm being honest, but without a doubt it IS beautiful, elegant and feminine. Very well done. The powder isn't crazy powdery like Flower by Kenzo, it's perfectly and intimately balanced together with the fruit and flowers, a perfect balance.

If you like smooth, soft, intimate, slightly powdered florals with a HINT of tangy-sweet cranberry, this is for you!

Jazzy76
Jazzy76

SPRUZZATA PER STRADA E ..."PER CASO", MENTRE LE COMMESSE FACEVANO UNA PROMOZIONEDIMOSTRAZIONE.
DEVO DIRE CHE MI HA CONQUISTATA SUBITO...PECCATO CHE, TRATTANDOSI DI UN'EAU, NON SIA MOLTO PERSISTENTE

antonpan
antonpan

This new addition to Addict collection surprised me in a very positive way. I was expected for something fruity and girly, in fact Addict Eau Delice is fruity powdery floral. It is done in the style of renowned Kenzo Flower / Kenzo Flower Tag, though here the composition is enriched by berries so that is smells younger and modern. Eau Delice is for those who appreciate powdery fragrances but seek for something wearable.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

My first impression of this fragrance- it`s what I expected Addict 2 to smell like...

There is an intoxicating vibe to this just like the original Addict but it`s perfect for summer because of the fresh cranberries and the fact it`s an EDT. Love the sweet musk in the dry down and the ylang ylang jasmine combo is well blended.

I`m struggling to believe there aren`t more notes to this actually.

This is nothing like the other flankers, and certainly isn`t an Addict "light" ..it does however have that "something" all the Addicts have..which ive never been able to put my finger on!

If you love the original Addict but not the flankers, you may well be surprised by this..and if you love ALL the Addicts like I do..you will certainly love this one :D

smellME
smellME

This berry flower musk is a fresh contribution to the flower fruity group.
I really liked the nice shower from the sprayer, fresh but I didn't get "only" berries, but also some citruses or rhubarb....maybe the very beautiful coloured juice is misleading me on that one...
As I didn't spray some on skin - too bad- I can't really judge the base or longevity.
Although I found it to be a little deeper, maybe woody spicey and not only musk But this is only my quick one time judgement.
I really loved it and will for sure consider it as a freshen up scent for summer
Fresh sheer delightful !

malinkin
malinkin

It is a fresh fragrance, like a handful of frozen berries.
It is not really long-lasting, but enough to stay for 4 hours. Ideal summer fragrance, I love it because of its well-balanced simplicity.
I think it is going to be a huge success, as this perfume is different from everything that Dior have had before.

Dior Addict Eau Delice by Christian Dior 3.76 out of 5 based on 403 ratings and 70 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Addict Eau Delice by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Addict Eau Delice by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.