Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Dior Addict Eau de Toilette Christian Dior for women

Dior Addict Eau de Toilette  Christian Dior for women
dislike

Dior Addict Eau de Toilette  Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict Eau de Toilette  Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict Eau de Toilette  Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict Eau de Toilette  Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Addict Eau de Toilette  Christian Dior for women Pictures

Dior launches Addict Eau de Toilette, a new version of its Dior Addict Eau de Parfum fragrance from 2012, which is a reinterpretation of the original Addict from 2002. 2012 featured two more editions, Dior Addict Eau Fraiche and Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle, and a year after that Dior Addict Eau Delice was also launched.

Dior Addict Eau de Toilette is a fresh oriental - floral fragrance that offers notes of Sicilian mandarin in the top, Sambac jasmine and Tunisian neroli in the heart, and vanilla and sandalwood in the base.

Model Sasha Luss is the new face of the new perfume campaign which was shot by Ryan McGinley. The fragrance is available as 20, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette in a clear golden-yellowish bottle. Dior Addict Eau de Toilette was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Sicilian Mandarin

Jasmine Sambac Tunisian Neroli

Vanilla Sandalwood

Daisy

Dior Addict Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Mirea73
Mirea73

This is very feminine and sexy and at the same time with a bit of business woman style.
Very different from the EDP blue bottle.
On me it is quite long lasting and I can smell jasmine and vanilla with a bit of orange.
After a couple of hours it become closer to skin, but still there and I can smell it by myself at night. Very classy perfume. Mi rate is 8/10

Magenta106
Magenta106

This is shower-clean-on-a-summer-morning in a bottle.

It's clean, feminine, light, airy, classy, and perfectly inoffensive. The few notes reported in the review tells you that it isn't very complex. The scent is classy and elegant, but lacks real uniqueness or character. The sandalwood is almost nonexistent and the vanilla is very mild, which is OK, as I've reported before, I'm not a huge vanilla fan. However, the orange and jasmine can smell a little soapy, which is why it's such a shower clean smelling fragrance. It's great for work, which is what I've been wearing it for, but pretty horrible for something like a date. It's generic, has low silage, and isn't very long lasting. The longevity is so bad that, even though I spray it once or twice a day, every day, in my bedroom, there is NO lingering scent in the room at all.

For a summer date, I think Paco Rabanne pour Elle is a much better white flower. It has great silage and longevity. It's also discontinued. Guerilian's Jicky is also a better scent for a summer night, the lavender and citrus is a little more complex, though it lacks the subtle sweetness of Addict and it doesn't work well with everyone's natural scent. Michael Kors has a great white flower scent as well that is a great modern scent with good longevity.

Something annoying about this fragrance is that it is just called Addict Eau de toilette. It is nothing like the super heavy silage, very heavy longevity vanilla bomb that is Addict eau de perfume. The Addict line is a little annoying that way. On a side note, the name is so utterly offensive. The original adds from the early 2000's touted the heroin chic look and the juice was called Addict. When they reformulated, they should have rebranded with a more sensitive name considering our current opioid epidemic and the real suffering that people are experiencing. I'm always very embarrassed for myself and for Dior when I have to answer the "what are you wearing" question with "Addict".

Christie-Jack
Christie-Jack

FABULOUS!!!
Feminine, stays true, lingers on until it is washed off.
Smells expensive, it doesn't try too hard, isn't complicated, it is pure class in a bottle. I cannot imagine anyone not loving this.

Easy to wear, day or night, any occasion, but always exudes pure exclusiveness and everyone asks "what is that fragrance, you smell beautiful"

MyersAlice
MyersAlice

It's really really strong on me, and the first 30 minutes of wearing it even gave me a headache, but after that it turns into this warm sweet scent and I really love it. It lasts for so long on me as well, I'd spray it on in the evening and i'd still feel it the next morning. Its not a perfume I wear often though, but I do like it a lot.

2nd review.

This is not quiet unisex , BUT.......
Let me explain to you how this perfume is correctly defined :
A woman with her feminine perfume that's been hugged tightly by a man.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

So strange it bellongs to Addict family and to my opinion it shouldn't. The original is a heart breaker for those who know night blooming Cereus and I can understand why it's an addiction, because the flowers of it open only during summery night time.

Straight to the EDT review, I am getting a very light and a bit sour perfume. It's like 'transparent' if you get my point. Reminds me the feeling of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. The smell of a familiar relative that gives you a hug. I am 99% sure that mature crowds will appreciate it better. So simple and so easy to be gifted.

A sandalwood base that mixes with light vanilla, slightly orangy character, super soft jasmin and neroli that gives soul to the general 'lazy' character of Dior Addict eau de toiette. Sillage and lasting power are weak. What I like? The mysterious and at the same time classy feeling it gives, as well as the ad with Sasha Pivovarova.

gillbert
gillbert

Smell like a glass of sweet wine and vanilla. Really easy to put it on. Not the best from Dior. Compare to D&G The One. D&G The One is 10 times better than this. I make the comparison between these two because they have almost similar vibe. BTW, I enjoy wearing it. I rate it 7/10

theladymay
theladymay

This is a fairly inoffensive light white floral, lots of citrus on top, which has no relation to Dior Addict edp at all beyond the name. I'm not sure why it would be named Addict except to grab some cash from people who don't read reviews - it's really pretty misleading. Anyhow it's a nice, boring, generic summer scent.

GhostFleur
GhostFleur

Wearing Dior Addict eau de toilette definitely takes me on a ride to "WonDIORland"!!!

Mandarins...mmmmm....so happy, so delicious it tickles my senses. The heart sends me afloat in an air of ADDICTIVE florals as the trail makes a statement with its subtle woody characteristic accentuated by a seductive trace of vanilla.

An absolute MODERN take on Oriental.

Ultra-feminine...ELEGANT...my absolute addiction!!!

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

This smells jusy like an orange yummy drink. Very fruity and delicious. Its a bright fragrance that could be worn year round.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I do not understand the comparison to Daisy by MJ at all! This one is a subtle musky floral scent, as opposed to the ozonic, juicy and fresh Daisy. I do not find Addict edt fresh, but a quiet and shy floral perfume with a hint of vanilla. Very polite and elegant! Maybe not a groundbreaking scent, but it is a nice one for everyday use. You will not bother anyone wearing it and it stays close to the skin. The more I wear it, the more it grows on me and I enjoy it!

Edit 1: As it melts on my skin, it reminds me a much softer version of Armani Code! It must be the jasmine-mandarin combination!

Edit 2: The drydown comes fast and sandalwood makes its appearance to provide the oriental character. Yet, the middle notes of white florals stay in the game, which makes it a very interesting and unique scent!

I'm not a die fan of addict flankers,but this one should be an exception.
I still don't go crazy for it, but I like its minimalist modern vibration.
It starts with a modest orange scent, which is nothing like a fruit salad or fresh fanta up your nose. soon after I can smell the fresh woody notes. still very light and playful, but present. I also smell some powdery notes, maybe something like violet that I can't see here in the notes. Like Marc jacobs daisy?hm, not really. they are only similar in the woody/powdery note that I already mentioned.
all in all,I can't call it an oriental floral. to me it's more like a floral/woody scent. whatever it is, it's classy,simple and modern. it deserves the name of dior.

ellina1984
ellina1984

Juicy citrus at the top, then florals (not clearly jasmine on my skin), and beautiful, gorgeous, warm, golden sandalwood. This scent radiates from my skin like a natural essence. It's not really my kind of scent, as I definitely lean towards clean, powdery scents, but I'd love to add it to my wardrobe all the same. I do get a hint of spice, which reminds me of Dior Addict EDP. Plain delicious.

Eit:I have worn my sample a few timew and I can smell quite a bit of benzoin in the drydown. Anyone else have the same impression?

Nil3

What an excellent quality of a fragrance.

This coming from someone who doesn't like J'adore or ALL the addicts.
Unbelievably feminine. Unbelievably elegant.

The pyramid of the notes are so promising. Juicy clean mandarin.

Followed by the holy flower of jasmine. The classy neroli blends perfectly with the jasmine. Both of them play a major role in this fragrance . Yet they're so timid.

Vanilla and sandalwood surprise you at the end.

The projection and sillage are superb.

A soft beauty. Safe blind buy.

Unbelievably beautiful.

chinna
chinna

Vanilla and mandarin with neroli produce a note of nectarine. It's almost like burberry weekend but a little warmer.

littebee
littebee

For me the only similarity to Daisy is present for the first 5 min, after that some creamy softness as n Eau Des Merveilles come to the scene. Do not get me wrong, it is not similar to EDM, but the creaminess in both is of the same type. It seams to be generic for the first 10-20 min, but then has it's own character. I like it a lot, and do not regret sending Si in swap for this Addict:) Do not know yet about longevity and sillage, so will be back.

ginepro
ginepro

I actually haven't tried Dior Addict but only this edt version. I do understand people are saying it is boring and linear and nothing special/New. Is seems many fragrances today (mainstream ones) are a bit like that. Likeable, nice and office-friendly. Although I can agree that Dior Addict edt is all that, I also think it is very pleasant for the nose. To me it smells happy, summery and charming and it is hard imagining how anyone can hate this smell. It is really not groundbreaking in any way and nothing really new here - but nevertheless, it is pleasant, fresh and sweet and smells like a fresh bouquet of white flowers, garnished with a hint of mandarins. I enjoy it and I can imagine doing so on a warm spring or summer day.

Shwets
Shwets

Goodness nothing like addict but a stronger version of daisy edp!!!!

the_new_esta

I LOVE THIS so much. I already wrote a review saying it smells like a less-good version of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, but it does have a character on its own after a while. It's delicious and not too overpowering with good staying power. Great for everything! EVERYTHING!

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

Please excuse me in advance I am not good at distinguishing notes...yet. :) Anyway, I tried this at the duty free shop in the airport recently. I thought it was WONDERFUL! Yes, the top is fruity and floral and similar to Daisy. This one feels like there is a soft sheer veil over the fruitiness. I guess that is the addition of vanilla. The vanilla comes out more in the dry down and smells warm and natural not too sweet. Mmmm so good. This is something I think most people would like the smell of. It is office friendly and good for all occasions. If it wasn't so expensive I would love to own it!

This new perfume is citrusy, spicy and white floral. I can sense jasmine, neroli and sandalwood very intensively. It becomes powdery in base notes.
Neroli, which is very intense in my opinion makes it bitter and sharp. Sandalwood, which I usually love in fragrances makes it spicy, but it's not the best to mix it with neroli.
That's not the best composed fragrance in my opinion. Other perfumes from Addict line are better.

Migalex
Migalex

I find this version very very plesant. It is bery sweet, but in awell balanced way. Staying power is much better than Miss Dior Bloomimg Bouquet, but still not good. The base is more interesting though.

auroramaria

I tried this new flanker properly and while it doesn't bear any resemblance to original Addict it's actually rather nice.
Nothing groundbreaking here but rather enjoyable.
It opens with citrus and jasmine drying down to a lovely base of sandalwood and just a hint of vanilla.
Very appropriate for warm climate as it's very fresh and a bit dry from the sandalwood.
A nice very safe scent suitable for everyday wear

LadyMaverick
LadyMaverick

Addict EDT has nothing in common with Addict EDP. It is a floral, inoffensive smell. There is just one word that describes it: nice. Yes, it is just nice.

On my skin it starts with quite intresting, fresh mix of mandarin and neroli, but in less than 5 minutes it turnes into warm jasmin. This type of jasmin I smelled before. For almost whole day I was sniffing my hand trying to work out, how come I know this and moreover, I felt like I owned this scent before. Finally after inspecting my 'hads' it hit me - Addict EDT smells almost exactly like Acqua di Gioia! The opening is different and Addict's drydown is more vanillic, but the whole middle is very similar to Acqua.

fiouu
fiouu

Inofensive but by far the blandest perfume ever made by Dior. Longevity is very weak, smells cheap, mandarine is very prominent, not very representative of the Addict fragrance range, but, Who cares anyway? All Demachy does is mix J'adore/miss dior with more or less Vanilla and mandarine and there you have it! Another dior flanker (pure poison post reform, addict eau fraiche, addict eau sensuelle, all J'adore flankers, add patchouli and you have all Miss Dior flankers). Thanks but no thanks, smells cheap because the citrus note is very sinthetic, fake, something expected from juicy couture. I'll pass

LouPerry
LouPerry

I think this has made me want to try out more citrus type fragrances; I thought it was spiceyness I was after...
When I first sprayed this and I took a first whiff it hurt my nose. I think it was too much citrus straight from the (sample vial)
I like this; once it settles the florals come through nicely.
I can't say anything for longevity yet but the sillage doesn't seem great; I can smell it from my wrist slightly; but I don't think someone sat the other side of a sofa would be able to smell it.
I would like to compare this to the new Addict EDP; I'm a little confused with all the new re-formulations etc. though and therefore haven't been interested enough to try it yet.
This scent reminds me something a mature respectful person would wear. A grown-up smell. I can imagine my mum wearing this when I (and she) was a little younger.
....I mean this in the best way!
I think I shall have to give this perfume a little more time and thought though.

trose2042
trose2042

Fragrance is a personal item, just like love. We traveled to Germany, smelled it before debut. Sprayed a card and took it with me for three weeks, smelling it every day. Want it and cant get it in the U.S. Come on Dior, get it to us.

napiergirl
napiergirl

Tried today and fell in love , maybe the first perfume that instantly made me throw my money at the lady behind the counter. All my favourite notes with the most perfect base... sandalwood and vanilla.At last no sticky musk to ruin it .Love jasmine with a fresh citrus touch .Smells like daisy at first but on my skin it develops into a more elegant , sparkling fragrance .I love it and have been wanting a fragrance like this for ages .Staying power is amazing .So good , if you love a fresh floral and adore jasmine this wont let you down .

fellini
fellini

A lot of what it's like..And this is boring..Personally, I reminded at the beginning of Premier jour Nina Ricci( mandarins) and in the end Dior J’adore...

xclairabellax

At first I wasnt sure... I was in a rush and came to a quick decision that everyone is right on here- its just another weak flanker and it smells just like Daisy.

I went back today to retry it. I took my time and let it develop. I am completely the opposite of the other day! I really like this, its fresh and yes it is a bit like Daisy for a while...but only for a while.

It soon becomes much more than Daisy and can really pick out all the notes. Even the vanilla. After a couple of hours the vanilla really comes through but not in a heavy way.

It mixes really well with the other notes and is very sensual. Towards the end I can really smell parts of the original in there, just a touch mind.

I too am getting a little tired of all these flankers, its costing me a damn fortune!!

xVal
xVal

Not sure why's the hate, smells different than the original, which is good in my opinion, because I didnt like it , yet they should've come up with another name.
The lasting power is 12 hours on me, which is great.
Smells really floral fresh, yet I can detect the vanilla , great for hot summer days, pretty sensual smelling in my opinion.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Yes, this totally smells like "Daisy" and "Jadore".
Like yellow and white flowers. Freesia and jasmines...
This has no resemblance to the original at all. No vanilla, no sandalwood, no depth. Just floral.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

I have not much to say about it.It's nice and just nice nothing more nothing less. In a way it smells elegant to me. There are days it reminds me more woody Daisy but on other days it's just white floral. Unfortunately also for me it lacks power. It lasts only 2 hours with medium sillage and after that time it's gone without any trace.

the_new_esta

Reasonably disappointing... Kind of a not-as-yummy Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, or a stronger Hugo Boss Nuit. Just a white floral. It isn't offensive, but I did find myself almost tempted to wash it off after a while (luckily it didn't last more than a few hours). I wouldn't say no to it as a gift... but probably won't purchase it myself.

Pepperflower
Pepperflower

A very lovely jasmine-organge scent with a tinge of vanilla. The jasmine is fresh, moist, and sweet. The Neroli, also quite nice but not over done, I easily get headaches from too much orange.

This is creamy, quite delicious smelling....like eating an cremesicle surrounded by jasmine flowers. A great feminine scent that's growing on me.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

For me it is not citrus at all. it is beautiful mixture of flower garden and creates a beautiful aura. Unfortunately it lasts only 1 hour. After 1 hour all the magic - aura and all bits of scent is gone. You can not detect it even close on the skin, and this is very disappointing part, considering a price tag and dior brand.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

Nothing remotely like the original (or even anything like the eau fraiche 2004 which was technically the first Addict EDT).
Anyways, this is still a beautiful summer perfume. Light, fresh, pretty and elegant and yes it smells very much like Daisy.
It has a removable lid, a big clear plastic one. It's not a kooky push down sprayer like the others (it just looks like it is)...pfft!!

Apparently this is Limited Edition, quelle surprise!!

Antares811
Antares811

I love this new eau de toilette! It's a fresh, powdery, woody, lively floral.
It's totally different from the EDP.
A sophisticated and feminine woody floral. It's fresh yet very sultry and it draws many compliments, mostly from men.
I definitely love it. It's one of my top 5 favorites. Gorgeous.

It is cheerful and sweet within the first hour, but then it changes into truly intoxicating jasmine, neroli and sandalwood scent. A bit smoky I think. Mysterious and sophisticated.
You have to like sandalwood note to be able to love it.

Update: I've tested it again, it is enchanting, I love it!

Update2: I've checked it also in winter and I have to say that it's suitable for all seasons. In lower temperature it is sweeter and less smoky but still wonderful.

Update3: I totally love its smoky sandalwood note! It is soooooo good! Entirely comforting!

acwalsh1
acwalsh1

I bought this perfume last week , for the price i didnt think much of it , it was more a guilty treat :) , its fresh and light on the skin i get the floral and jasmine straight away , though after about 2 hours i can barely smell anything i have been complemented on it by a few people though so it must be still there , honestly its not special but nice,,,

bunny deluxe
bunny deluxe

Full jasmine and sandalwood – that’s all what my nose can smell in this scent, this two aroma dominates over the perfume.
Unfortunately I don’t really like the white flower notes, it’s too much for me.
The longevity is moderate, but it’s enough for warm days.
On my opinion it’s similar to Dior J’adore, so if you love J’adore, you will like this, too.

Lust87
Lust87

Addict? Really? Nope. How could they name it Addict? This is a bad, very bad joke.
Bright, almost aquatic, but somewhat sweet citruses, creamy neroli, some fresh jasmine, sandalwood it the base... I agree, it can be considered as something nice, inoffensive, elegant, classy maybe, but gosh... It's so linear, so boring, nothing new, nothing outstanding.
Lasting power - about 5-6 hours, this Dior stays close to the skin. Good for spring and summer.
Dior, your reformulations suck, your flankers aren't brilliant, so please, create something new, surprise me - i still hope you can do it.

auroramaria

Tested this new flanker yesterday and I must say I found it rather lovely, very elegant but I would not call it an Oriental this is more like a fresh floral perfect for summer nights as it leaves a beautiful trsil of neroli and jasmine.
Standing next to this was a bottle of the new Dior Addict EDP (reformulation of the 2012 Addict) which I have found more similar to the 2002 Dior Addict, bottle is beautiful chunckier than previous Addict but with all this flankers I think the people at Dior are really pushing their luck

HUEbris
HUEbris

it is hard to say this is an oriental perfume but not so fresh like Chance ET or Daisy.

Millan78
Millan78

Tried this in the store today, was so disappointed! Wished that this would smell like the lovely original but slightly lighter ... It smells like someone already suggested exactly like Chanel Chance Eau Tendre / Marc Jacobs Daisy.
For that price I want something new and nothing I had smelt
100 times before.
I like the scent but this is far to similar to the 2 mentioned above...
Not worth it. You can do better Dior!
Plus for the fancy bottle though ;)

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

I wonder if the notes listed here are correct, because from what I smelled there seem to be notes missing.
A saleslady generously sprayed this on my hand today even though I told her I was not intersted in yet another Addict flanker. She insisted and I almost hate to admit it but I'm glad she did!
If I have to describe what I smelled, using the notes listed here I would find it very difficult. My first impression was: this resembles Sexy Amber by Michael Kors. So not what I expected.
A creamy woody and amber floral and also musk! A shadow of the Addict eau de parfum lingers within, but it is still very recognisable. Sillage is poor but longevity is very good, I can still smell it, it has been over 5 hours and I even whashed my hands!
The original Addict was not my thing, far to strong to my liking. The Addict eau de parfum I really like but to me it is only suitable for cold weather. This new 'little sister' Addict eau de toilette IMO is more suitable for warmer weather. I won't be buying it because I have several perfumes which are similar, but I really like it.
If you try this with an open mind you may find you like it!

Tested today and I liked it, not loved.
Among all these new modern concept scents this is not a bad one. Nothing like original Addict EdP and still this flanker mania has been taken too far, but I understand that this one is not such a big perfume to own a different name. The listed notes are lovely and I can smell them but in a faint way as shadows of what they should be. Sandalwood... not sure. It smells nice and mellow but they put very little inside, maybe only chemical replacer, regardless of the Dior SA insisting on how Dior uses natural high quality stuff.
It's a nice floral/creamy feminine scent that behaves both on skin and fabrics. An easy choice for a ladies summer scent that it's not loaded with cheap Citrus and fruity baskets.
It lasted more than 5 hours on my skin and it's still there with drydown. Not bad.

reborn
reborn

the worst of all Addicts .A huge dissapointment.IMHO every new Addict is worse and worse.With every new one they got lower quality and lower.Very bad.The first (the dark blue) and Addict eau fraiche (2004 year)+the First Addict 2 were great.All the others are tottaly forgetable!

blueviolet
blueviolet

Very light. I tried it today, maybe 5 hours ago and its completely gone from my skin. The sad thing is I cant even remember how it smelled. Light flowers and a tad sour. Very underwhelming, and agree with the below comment, it has NOTHING to do with the eau de parfum. Disapointed, they could have done so much better.

Ludicolo
Ludicolo

Oh.. what a disappointment this was!

Oriental Floral? Sandalwood? HA!
Dior Addict eau de toilette have barely appeared in Norwegian stores yet, at least I haven't seen any boxes or testers.
I purchased the lovely N5 Eau Premiere by Chanel yesterday, and as I'm a huge Dior enthusiast as well, I got really excited when I discovered that the SA had popped a free sample of this one in my bag!

My excitement sadly didn't last for long though..
This does NOT smell like the original Addict AT ALL!
Believe me when I say that there is NOTHING from the original Addict edp to be found here.
To me, this smells like a MUCH sharper, more boring version of Beige by Chanel/White Flowers by Creed.
In a nutshell, it smells unpleasantly sour and extremely "thin".
Hairspray comes to mind..

Just recently I got disappointed with the newly released Hypnotic Poison EDP as well, but this is an even bigger dissapointment.
At least HP EDT and EDP share the same DNA!
To be honest, this smells like a generic drugstore shampoo..
Sillage? Very soft. Longevity? a couple of hours at best.
Seriously Dior, whats going on?!!

We have enough of these "fresh" and quite frankly, inferior flankers/releases already:
Addict Eau Fraiche, Addict Eau Delice, Miss Dior Blooming boquet, J'adore voile de Parfum, HP Secrete, Forever and Ever Dior etc..
The only thing that's "forever" with Dior these days seems to be releasing endless amounts of light, unimaginative flankers!
Although, those mentioned are at least nice enough for what they are, but this Addict edt.. just NO.

My hopes of having Dior finally releasing something interesting and "powerful" again were rising as I found out about HP EDP and then maybe a nice "slightly" altered version of the original Addict would be released too, but no..
This just has nothing to do with Dior Addict, more like a weak version of an already exsisting J'adore flanker or something.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just so tired of being let down by everything Dior comes up with these days!
Sigh...

Lisa290872
Lisa290872

I bought this blind and have to see that this is a nice fragrance, but completely different to the Eau de Parfum which is very spicy with a hint of vanilla. For me, this smells very similar to J'adore which I also love, but would have thought that Dior would have stuck to the spicy theme, only lighter.

CozyCat
CozyCat

The notes list seem identical to The Body Shop's Neroli Jasmine. Is my dream coming true? Is this a high-end version of that? I sure hope so because I love NJ and have always hoped for a smoother, higer end smell-alike! Plus it is the EDT version of Addict 2012 (my night-time signature) and I have loved all of Francois Demachy's creations...fingers crossed! I'm going to be seriously disappointed if this one fails me.

update: Finally tried it, it's merely 'nice' or maybe even 'very nice'....not as interesting as Neroli Jasmin, and most definitely not as addictive as Addict 2012, but I like it nevertheless. Would I buy it? No, too expensive for what it is. If I got a free bottle would I keep it and wear it? Sure, but I would get bored of it over time. Am I disappointed? Yes, I wish it was a bit spicier or something.

dioraddictfan
dioraddictfan

Is Dior ever going to do an original scent that isn't a flanker of Addict, Poison, Miss Dior or J'Adore? Not to mention all the reformulations that pale in comparison to the originals?

agentj
agentj

I have the reformulated Addict edp, which is one of my top favorite winter scents. I don't care for any of the flankers, and wasn't fortunate enough to try the original formula. Maybe this will make it a wearable warm weather scent for me?? That would be awesome. I love summer scents, but I've come to the point where I want to smell like a woman and not a fruit. Just sayin'.

sue165
sue165

Original dior addict edp is my signature scent I love it, suits me very well, but now as the weather gets warmer with 32 degrees I need some fresh scents, hoping edt version would be the samer but fresher, i do have the eau fraîche version and i love it too!
All the other flankers i didn't like, waiting for the edt to be available in our perfume stores.

xclairabellax

Isnt this just a re-launch of the "Addict Eau Fraiche" from years ago??

Which was an EDT version of the original Addict?

Which incidentally is exactly what this "new" fragrance is?

I will be VERY interested to test this with the older version of the Addict EDT!

Red Rose

The model is holding the bottle in her hand, it's the same shape like all addict range with yellow juice & silver spray cap

update:
just saw the bottle closly after enlarging the images above and the spray cap seems to be transparent not silver. seems this fragrance would smell so sheer due to the color of the juice & the colorless cap.

Red Rose

I couldn't stand the original addict in the dark blue bottle but I'll give this one a shot & see if I like it, it may put an end to my endless search for a nightout scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Toilette , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Addict Eau de Toilette by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Addict Eau de Toilette by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.