Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Dior Passage No.8 Christian Dior for women
dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 116

leather
Dior Passage No.8 Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Passage No.8 Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Passage No.8 Christian Dior for women Pictures Dior Passage No.8 Christian Dior for women Pictures

Due to the 60th anniversary of the house of Dior and the 10th anniversary of their cooperation with John Galliano, Dior introduces three perfumes, each dedicated to a world wide famous lady. Just like Dior had its three muses: France, Lucky and Victoire, John Galliano also presents his ladies of choice, fashion icons of the new age: Stella Tennant, Kate Moss and Gisele Bündchen as the inspiration for the three new fragrances. Passage n° 8, the iris perfume, touched by leather notes and velvety violet, carries a part of Kate Moss’ sensual and wild personality. All three perfumes together make an original mixture, and each one emphasize a person, a flower and a haute-couture dress presented on the latest fashion show. Francois Demachy created the fragrances and the bottle is designed by John Galliano himself, available as 57 ml EDP. They can be purchased in only 30 of Dior’s boutiques at the price of 350 euro a piece, in limited number of 2000 bottles, available on market since November 19th 2007.

iris Violet Leather

Dior Passage No.8 Fragrance Reviews

peroxidestarr
peroxidestarr

Oh god, I want to cry over the elusive (and exclusive) nature of this scent's availability. It sounds like a 'soulmate' scent for me, and the bottle alone is just beyond... Violet, iris, AND leather (violet and leather 9 out of 10 times being deal maker notes for me)?!? And I will probably live without ever even getting a whiff of this, let alone on my skin... Boo! (Though, I am aware that this is a large part of the scent's allure...and artistry).

Sorry to come off so whiny, but I'm bedridden with the flu, so this is just hitting me as a particularly tragic injustice at the moment. I'm sure I'll find the strength to persevere somehow, haha... However, if anyone is fortuitous enough to sample this, PLEASE do tell all! And...lucky you!

meligonlan
meligonlan

something similar to this?

fayegiblin
fayegiblin

As its only available as 57ml EDP, and can only be purchased in 30 of Dior’s boutiques at the price of 350 euro a piece, in limited number of 2000 bottles - as much as I'd like to try this, some how, I don't think I will :(

twillocks
twillocks

I WANT IT!!!!

Guest_DomizianoA
Guest_DomizianoA

Impossible to find! Why??? By far one of the best Dior, ever!

hunterblu
hunterblu

Hmmm, on the hunt for the perfect iris scent for myself. This sounds amazing, to bad there is likely no way to find a way to sample it, let alone buy a bottle. Iris, violets and leather...delish!

Lushylori
Lushylori

Wow! I'd buy this one for the bottle alone :)
Would love to try it and Read some reviews :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Dior Passage No.8 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Dior Passage No.8, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Passage No.8 by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Passage No.8 by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Potter & Moore Spiced Tuberose and Orchid Prada No7 Violette Michael Storer Yvette Loewe Gala de Dia Pascal Morabito Mon Classique Aqaba Midnight Sun Bond No 9 Harrods Rose Chantecaille Petales Nasomatto Nuda Eau D`Italie Magnolia Romana Vicky Tiel Sirene Keiko Mecheri Datura Blanche Susan D. Owens Child Perfume Ineke After My Own Heart Tiffany Tiffany Bourjois Soir de Paris (Evening in Paris) Caron Fleur de Rocaille (1993) Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Cacharel Eden