Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women
dislike

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women Pictures Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women Pictures Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women Pictures Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women Pictures

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing is a true energy cocktail, very pleasant and refreshing. It was introduced in 2000 together with Dior Coloressence Relaxing. They are both female fragrances and they both share the same bottle design, only the stoppers are in different colors. This one is known for the green stopper and box. It was created by Max Gavarry in an aromatic composition. Top notes caress with a fresh and light breeze of shiny lemon, orange, mint and sweet – lemony notes of verbena. The heart develops with narcotic rose, wrapped up in sweet and powdery violet and magnolia. The base is sensual, dominated by white musk, along with oakmoss that adds dark earthy note to the composition. Besides Energinzing and Relaxing, 100 ml body lotions can also be found in versions of Dazzling Flowers (colored in blue), Passion Wood (orange) and Sweet Musk (violet bottle and box).

Orange Mint Lemon Verbena Lemon

Magnolia Violet Rose

Fir Musk

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Fragrance Reviews

mina.cabaleiro
mina.cabaleiro

another of my favorites is fresh, sweet and sexy, a unique fragrance.

kkk
kkk

I had it 10 years ago. It's very fresh, not offensive at all, refreshing scent. Green and citrusy. For me the fir was too harsh so I gave it to my Mother. Unfortunately, neither she liked it.

RZ
RZ

Very sad they stopped making that, my second all time favorite, the first is aquawoman, they stopped that too...its like a curse......... I used may be 4 of the big 200 ml ones a couple of the small ones....my God i just loved that fragrance...any idea where i can get 1 or 2 or 10 of these?

guest_Khaled Khalil
guest_Khaled Khalil

one of the fewest best perfumes i ever smelled!

guest_marie
guest_marie

What!! Grass!! when you don't know what ur're talking about just shut... thi perfume is wonderful and I'm very upset cause I have now to buy it by ebay! ON ME it scents so fresh, wonderful, delightful and really this scent's just me. The best perfume ever, I have to buy my new bottle!! Please Dior, put this divine perfume back in store!!

guest_jr. goddess
guest_jr. goddess

I love this-it's green and citrusy and bright, and develops into a nice tea and honey scent on me!

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

Ahggg It smell so bad. I like almost all the Dior fragances. But this one smell like grass or plants. Smell like grass, take the grass of your house, put it on water, let the grass 9 days, and you have this perfume for less.

2007

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing by Christian Dior 3.92 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Christian Dior Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing Bvlgari BLV Christian Dior Dior Addict Christian Dior Dolce Vita Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Guerlain Insolence Christian Dior Poison Christian Dior Poison Tendre Givenchy Organza Indecence Givenchy Ysatis Kenzo Parfum d`Ete Fendi Fendi Theorema Thierry Mugler Innocent Cacharel Anais Anais Lancome Miracle Givenchy Ange ou Demon Laura Biagiotti Venezia Givenchy Amarige Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison