Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women
dislike

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women Pictures Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women Pictures Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women Pictures Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Christian Dior for women Pictures

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing is a true energy cocktail, very pleasant and refreshing. It was introduced in 2000 together with Dior Coloressence Relaxing. They are both female fragrances and they both share the same bottle design, only the stoppers are in different colors. This one is known for the green stopper and box. It was created by Max Gavarry in an aromatic composition. Top notes caress with a fresh and light breeze of shiny lemon, orange, mint and sweet – lemony notes of verbena. The heart develops with narcotic rose, wrapped up in sweet and powdery violet and magnolia. The base is sensual, dominated by white musk, along with oakmoss that adds dark earthy note to the composition. Besides Energinzing and Relaxing, 100 ml body lotions can also be found in versions of Dazzling Flowers (colored in blue), Passion Wood (orange) and Sweet Musk (violet bottle and box).

Orange Mint Lemon Verbena Lemon

Magnolia Violet Rose

Fir Musk

Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Fragrance Reviews

Cloverstone
Cloverstone

As a green citrus lover, I tried VERY much to like this perfume and am quite surprised it wasn't going to be one of my favourites. Although it has many of my go to notes, I actually grew to quite dislike it and did sell it off after trying to like it at a minimum. I actually found this scent to be quite offensive and becoming rather accustomed to being asked "what is that lovely scent you are wearing?" not a soul would have asked with this one and I do understand why.

There seems to be something in its blend that does not quite seem "right" and it throws the entire perfume very off to the point is smells awkward for lack of a better term? Quite oddly, if you enjoy fresh, citrus, green, floral scents, I actually wouldn't be able to recommend this one to anybody which does leave me perplexed but I gave it a very fair shot but really did not enjoy this fragrance at all sadly.

Tussa
Tussa

Coloressence Energizing and In Love Again by YSL are my favourite discountinued perfumes. It is so fresh and citrusy in the best way and classy in the same time. I have some left on the bottom of the bottle and saving it as a precious thing. Please, bring it back !!!

pauroj
pauroj

BRING BACK THIS GEM !
i bought the biggest bottle i could find in france at the duty free and i am still saving it after 10 plus years , this is not ok, i need to know that this will be made again , come on it is awesome

zima.ahmad
zima.ahmad

had this for quite sometimes...really love this so much...never failed to makes me feeling fresh and smell so good.

its a shame they discontinued this gems.

mina.cabaleiro
mina.cabaleiro

another of my favorites is fresh, sweet and sexy, a unique fragrance.

kkk
kkk

I had it 10 years ago. It's very fresh, not offensive at all, refreshing scent. Green and citrusy. For me the fir was too harsh so I gave it to my Mother. Unfortunately, neither she liked it.

RZ
RZ

Very sad they stopped making that, my second all time favorite, the first is aquawoman, they stopped that too...its like a curse......... I used may be 4 of the big 200 ml ones a couple of the small ones....my God i just loved that fragrance...any idea where i can get 1 or 2 or 10 of these?

guest_Khaled Khalil
guest_Khaled Khalil

one of the fewest best perfumes i ever smelled!

guest_marie
guest_marie

What!! Grass!! when you don't know what ur're talking about just shut... thi perfume is wonderful and I'm very upset cause I have now to buy it by ebay! ON ME it scents so fresh, wonderful, delightful and really this scent's just me. The best perfume ever, I have to buy my new bottle!! Please Dior, put this divine perfume back in store!!

guest_jr. goddess
guest_jr. goddess

I love this-it's green and citrusy and bright, and develops into a nice tea and honey scent on me!

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

Ahggg It smell so bad. I like almost all the Dior fragances. But this one smell like grass or plants. Smell like grass, take the grass of your house, put it on water, let the grass 9 days, and you have this perfume for less.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.