Designers » C » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Fahrenheit 0 Degree Christian Dior for men

Fahrenheit 0 Degree Christian Dior for men
dislike

Fahrenheit 0 Degree by Christian Dior is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Fahrenheit 0 Degree was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Bertrand Duchaufour. Top notes are nutmeg, patchouli, musk, violet and grapefruit; middle notes are leather, sandalwood, mandarin orange and freesia; base notes are caraway, amber and cedar.

Nutmeg Patchouli Musk Violet Grapefruit

Leather Sandalwood Mandarin Orange Freesia

Caraway Amber Cedar

Xeryus Rouge

Fahrenheit 0 Degree Fragrance Reviews

Halikbaby
Halikbaby

As a mature woman of the premier of Fahrenheit, I absolutely love this fragrance on the right man. It's all about the chemistry. I could smell him all day...a very sensual, sophisticated fragrance to me~!

crunkabortion
crunkabortion

Gianmarco's review makes me laugh out loud every time I read it. I want to buy this cologne so I can hate it too.

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I have managed to source a bottle of this and I have to say its very weak in my opinion . Thers an initial blast of citrus but its very fleeting . Then its a very watered down woodsy smell that dies down to noting in less than 15 min . Shame ......... Fahrenheit fresh is much better as it smells similar to the original

gianmarco
gianmarco

am i the only one that has this cologne? lol well ill leave my review, i hate this cologne. thank you

Fahrenheit 0 Degree by Christian Dior 3.71 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Fahrenheit 0 Degree fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior Fahrenheit 0 Degree, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fahrenheit 0 Degree by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fahrenheit 0 Degree by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Fahrenheit Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme Creed Bois du Portugal Yves Saint Laurent M7 Creed Original Santal Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Montale Red Vetyver Michael Jordan Legend Chanel Allure Pour Homme Creed Tabarome Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Calvin Klein Eternity Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Comme des Garcons Wonderwood Hermes Terre d'Hermes Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille