Designers » C » Oriental Spicy « Groups

dislike

ozonic
rum
Fahrenheit Le Parfum Christian Dior for men Videos
Fahrenheit Le Parfum Christian Dior for men Pictures Fahrenheit Le Parfum Christian Dior for men Pictures

After summer versions and editions Aqua Fahrenheit and Fahrenheit Absolute, creators of the house offer a new, even more intense version this year – by introducing the latest addition, FAHRENHEIT LE PARFUM.

The latest version FAHRENHEIT LE PARFUM has arrived on the market at the beginning of January 2014 and provides a characteristic harmony of contrasts. The fragrance was created by perfumer of the house of Dior, Francois Demachy who accentuates oriental-leathery side of the composition and states: "I did not want to create a caricature of Fahrenheit fragrance which already has an assertive composition. Instead, I followed the original structure by adding elements that enrich the story and highlight its atypical personality." For composition Fahrenheit Le Parfum very rare, natural ingredients were selected which would accentuate and follow in sensual way hot leather and oriental rhythm woven with shades. .

The composition opens with the most intense note so far, suede, accompanied by Sicilian mandarin and sweet liquorice root. Heart of the composition provides a new blend of aromas by mixing violet leaf absolute and rum absolute spiced with coriander and caraway. Base of the perfume introduces Bourbon vanilla absolute that highlights beauty of the ingredients, ensures stability, warms and cuddles the skin.

Fahrenheit Le Parfum arrives in characteristic flacon form whose glass is iridescent in shades from ink black, over crimson to bright, sunny yellow shade. One can find it as 75ml in perfume concentration.

Licorice Sicilian Mandarin Suede

Violet Leaf Rum Coriander Cumin

Bourbon Vanilla

Fahrenheit Absolute

Fahrenheit Le Parfum Fragrance Reviews

ConsumerThis
ConsumerThis

This is when a reformulation goes good. It took the original, make it a little sweeter and toned down the petroleum note. It lasts very very long too. In my opinion I think this is a way better version of the original. I own a bottle from 1998 and its good, more artistic than wearable in my opinion.
This on the other hand has a nice leather note to it. It is very masculine and its definitely Dior Fahrenheit, but its definitely a different version of the original.
I blind bought this and I have no regrets. If I had to keep one out of all the flankers, it would be this one.

thiagomartini
thiagomartini

First things first: why people keep comparing this to Abolute? Only because both are darker/creamier versions of the original, and this came out just before Absolute was taken off the market?

Well, there is no point on the comparison. I own both (not to mention that I'm on the 4th bottle of the original, owning bottles from 1989; 1996; 2011; and 2013), and cannot see where are the similarities, besides the ones mentioned above.

Personal opinion: i'm a Fahrenheit lover? You can bet. But people must stop to worship and hype rare/old/hard-to-find stuff only because it belongs to the past. Come on, grow up and make your own assumptions folks! For me, this is better than Absolute, although I can see that a fragrance which holds a name like "Fahrenheit" is expected to be something "out of this world". Put one thing inside your heads: the originality and creativity of the first one will NEVER be back! Get over it and stop complaining that "it's not as avant-garde as the original" and things like that. Of course it's not, just like Aqua, 32, Absolute also weren't. Fahrenheit was *WAY* ahead of it's time (I think it still is), things like that don't happen every day. This is another great flanker, and that's all, I'll like it and wear it as being a good perfume, and stop worrying if it has Dior or Fahrenheit written on the bottle and/or "should be" a better/more innovative fragrance...

Well, just my 2 cents on the subject. Besides, it's a great vanilla/licorice base with nice alchoholic violet/soft leather opening.

Worth the purchase, another good Demachy/Dior contemporary hit, just like DH parfum and Eau Sauvage parfum. 8 out of 10.

Dreamscape
Dreamscape

This was Francois's announcement of upcoming reinforced masterpiece of perfumes.

Ever since he started working for Dior, Demachy hasn't made a bad perfume, and by looking at the roster of perfumes that have his signature, he's rightfully known by many as the best nose of today.

Let's agree - this is a nice and quality perfume but it's not worthy of its name. Sadly, by creating this perfume, Dior started keeping up with the time by satisfying the needs of younger customers. Being sentimental about Fahrenheit, like so many others, and considering the famous perfumer's announcement, I expected the explosion of a legendary perfume, but instead, I got a perfume that resembles more of V&R Spicebomb, without any expressed mead, with accentuated vanilla and a hint of violets and rum.

In the end, taking in consideration the sentimental link, the modest subjective impression is that this is a appealing perfume, with pretty good stability and smaller projections.

MetalMan
MetalMan

A lot of things are coming to a single point in my life - a possible new job, the future of my relationship, the loneliness I constantly endure, and so on. I am so clueless as to what is the best option in all of this - every time I think a decision doesn't matter, it does later, and every decision I think matters the most turns out to be meaningless. How the hell does anyone succeed and continue to do so? Is it all random? Hmmm - as I am lost in thought, I went for something a little dangerous in warm weather - Dior Fahrenheit Parfum.

It is a tad on the warm side and I have only tested this in the cold, and it is a bit different! I can actually pick out the mandarin note in the intro mixed with Fahrenheit's infamous petrol and violet note - quite the juxtaposition! The citrus drowns quickly in the thick petrol and spiced suede...this is most definitely a thick and stout fume for the most dashing of men (and maybe women...)! The notes of petrol enriched leather and violet leaves last quite some time before slowly developing a sueded vanilla note that breathes new life into the Fahrenheit DNA. There is a touch of musk, which mixes quite well with the oily petrol, to accent the vanilla - this stage illicits uncontrollable sniffing! The remainder if the fume is a dance between suede and vanilla until it burns off many, many hours later. I feel this beauty is best suited for fog and rain and leather jackets - everything else clashes with the scent. This is probably my favorite Fahrenheit right behind 32. Well, I hope no one is waiting for any big news and if you are, I hope it is more patiently than I am!

Day 35 - Wait
Listening to: Massive Attack - Angel

Germany
Germany

I am in love with this fragrance. It's not only very masculine and sexy it's also a masterpiece and smells as below mentioned very successful. I think this is my favourite masculine Fragrance up to date.
I smell suede ,violets and a hint of gasoline with liquerisch amongst other soft spices as well as a rum note. I love the vanilla dry down , this is close to perfection , it smells so REAL !
A Masterpiece !

Ngot
Ngot

The original masculanity embraces the modern metrosexuality. It's a journey from the past to the preset toward to the future. This is modern classic, this is how a successful man smells like in the 21st century, a great man associates with an extraodinary story in the past, the story must be told for the next generation. Thank you, mr. Francois Demachy.

[email protected]
adhiraj_chaki@yahoo.co.in

Aristocratic Sensuality in a Bottle!!!

Think of Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) in His Black Tuxedo for An Evening Dine-Out. It is the Perfume for a Man, who is Undoubtedly Well-Groomed, Elegantly Dressed and at the same Time Modern and Chic.

Fahrenheit Parfum starts with a Deep, Raw Licorice Note, along with a soft leather Note, soon joined by violet and Rum. Makes you feel like drinking Dark Liquors from a leather Pouch. Very Boozy. Ends up sweetening the Boozy note with Vanilla.

As Cardenal Mendoza already mentioned, this one is a victim of it’s own identity. Fahrenheit Parfum is more closer to DHI than Fahrenheit original. But, as a whole have it’s own identity. Personally love this way more than Fahrenheit original.

Loved the scene created by Blade_The_Hunter. Man, you nailed it. Can very much relate to your description.

Sillage: Heavy
Longevity on My Skin: More than 12 Hours
Longevity on Fabric: Approx 2 Days
Occasion: Perfume for a very Formal and Special Occasion, where you want to keep your mark. This one is simply Gorgeous and Believe Me will Help to Create your Impression. Not a Casual Wear. Best for Fall/Winter Night Outs.
Rating: 9.5/10

Gokhanburak53
Gokhanburak53

In the opening it can remind you fahrenheit absolute without oud note, base has the same dna with fahrenheit, as I love fahrenheit I love it too since its very succesful release in terms of quality and the smell, long story short very seductive vanilla and rum on top of the original's dna.

Blade_The_Hunter
Blade_The_Hunter

Just IMAGINE:

You and all the other special guests and business men celebrate your Invention of the year 1850 with a luxury Vanilla Taste Cigar and High Class Liquor at a special fireplace in a super Diner Restaurant.

Now can u imagine U sitting there, in a Suede/Leather Chair. with a glass of High Quality Rum?

Now that's how I like to compare this Fragrance to that Scene and Environment.

Rating

Scent 7.8/10

U must either love it or hate it. Maybe the starting scent is a bit too boozy. Too much rum.
Luckily it dries down in a very Mature and Luxury Leather woody scent. That I cannot place somehow.
But It gives you a luxury high class feeling.

Longevity 8.7/10

Dior is well known for there nice craftsmanship of fragrances.
This one is no exception.
10+ hours easily when normally sprayed.
Awesome powerfull fragrance. Leaves a nice trail.

Projection/Sillage 8.3/10

The Boozy scent is very noticeable. but so is the suede smell.
Like u came out of a liquor test company but then from the Director's Office..
It's not an annoying scent.
But don't overspray this one.

Pricing 7.5/10

The performance is great, it's a very strong concentration. Although I wished for this kind of scent it to be a bit cheaper.
So It doesn't get the highest score for pricing.

Overall Rating 8.0/10

We want high performing fragrances, this is what u get with Dior Fahrenheit Parfum.
Although u have to love the Scent.
U get some compliments in the meantime.

Many are unfamiliar with the Scent. SO it's completely new, and not all around like most have.
Your exclusive with this one

citizenoftriton
citizenoftriton

Description: Imagine a syrupy Fahrenheit that is all about vanilla and rum. Sounds great? Well.

Recommendation: Suitable for formal occasions or nights out in the cold season.

Creativity*: 3
Allure****: 3
Design: 3.5
Name: 2

Personal appreciation: 2.5

Final notes: For those who expected Fahrenheit to be back with its original oomph, Fahrenheit Parfum will be a major disappointment. My problem lies more with the blend: With its boozy vanilla, it smells like an opaque version of the already dense but livelier Fahrenheit Absolute. Thankfully, they kept the characteristic violet leaves.

-----
*Creativity: A frag gets a perfect score if it was the first of its kind on the market and if this kind was a game changer; **Blend: A perfect blend will trigger your imagination, take you places, but won't try to be the exact copy of something that exists in the world (in other words, single-themed gourmands get low scores); ***Distinctiveness: If everybody is wearing it and/or there are uncounted olfactory twins on the market: low score; ****Allure: Assessment based on verbal and non-verbal reactions from my surroundings.

lovetribe

a sharp scent, drunk who does not lose its original DNA. the opening is an incredible explosion of licorice, suede and Sicilian mandarin that nearly burned the nostrils because immediately rum neutralizes almost smell along with the violet. the note of rum will not leave more for me and the smell is too strong and covers the sweetness of vanilla and remains the suede with licorice, coriander, cumin and violet typical of Fahrenheit. hide even more the vanilla that appears free from any other known only at the end after more than an hour but it is not very sweet. a great fragrance drunk I do not feel absolutely sweet. dna fahrenheit very present. note rum is too strong, I would have given more space vanilla, in fact I wonder how many people the feel so strong. yes, but this is not very gentle.
performance above average but not super. 7.5 / 10

Eyeteach
Eyeteach

Boozy, vanilla warmth. Very wearable scent. I get whiffs of this all day long, but it never screams. Love it!

our lee
our lee

For those who are not keen on the original Fahrenheit, please don't be put off giving le parfum a try.

A rich, boozy, sweet and leather-y fragrance with subtle similarities to the original Fahrenheit, yet, in my opinion, more refined and up-to-date. F. Demachy rarely puts a foot wrong and has certainly had a hand in making Dior a top fragrance house. Fahrenheit le parfum is rich, deep, smells a lot more expensive than it is.

Rum and vanilla notes dominate from opening to dry down, whilst hints of leather and violet maintain the DNA of the original. More a nighttime scent, ideal for cooler times of year. Longevity and projection are very good - can be detected on clothing up to a couple of days after applying.

If you are a fan of boozy scents such as Bentley Intense, this is for you.

Cardenal Mendoza
Cardenal Mendoza

Fahrenheit Le Parfum is and always will be a victim of it's own identity. Living in the shadow of an older, different fragrance (the original). Some people will hate it just because it is different, but they are hating it for the wrong reasons. If you love the original, then stick to it and be done with it. And for those who want to appreciate this gem, approach it with an open mind. Yes, it is different - we get it.

Now, onto the fragrance - violet leaf is at the core of this creation but is by no means the star of the show. Luxurious suede, boozy leather, bitter vanilla and smokey licorice are what make this so damn sensual and addictive. On my skin it is not as sweet as others have suggested, but I apply it in strict moderation - that is the key. It has great lasting power and subtle projection that will "draw people in" as opposed to punching them in the face. The performance on my skin is perfect, I cannot fault it whatsoever. A scent should be subtle enough to mix with your natural musk/body chemistry so it creates a kind of radiant heat to be enjoyed at close quarters, and this fragrance achieves that beautifully with one spray to the lower neck.

Beautiful on a cool night in a dark suit, a great evening/dinner scent and perfect for romantic endeavours - charming, classy, masculine and somehow deeply sexual. I really admire Demachy's work and this is no exception. I don't think it will work well in hot/humid weather, but it's an all-round classy affair for this season... so far, I am loving it and I really didn't think I would. But I'm glad I gave it a proper shot, in a word - intoxicating.

Happy New Year to all...

noseyboysniffy

@ kinnearw, I believe it's the mix of liquorice and coriander causing the smokey vibe. This multilevel fragrance is just great from start to finish. I Love it.

JohnMc

Like falling in love with Fahrenheit all over again, but in a different lifetime as if reincarnated. The love isn't the same as before, it's different, but beautiful and beguiling all the same. You're different, you'e a man now and this beauty entrances you all over again with its complexity, depth and allure.

kinnearw
kinnearw

I received this for Christmas, this is the best juice I own by far, perfect level of sweetness for me, very very sweet but not sickly sweet, the scent is gorgeous and the projection is very strong on me and longevity is BEASTLY!!!!!

I do detect a smokey-incense type of accord in the back ground near the star of the fragrance that I am in love with, can anyone tell me which notes are producing this smokey-incense vibe?

Thanks :)

spray_and_pray
spray_and_pray

I recieved Le Parfum as an early x-mas gift and needless to say, Dior has yet to disappoint. Le Parfum is a modern take on a legend but does not follow the citrusty/aquatic/"sporty" blueprint as many modern releases do. The opening is somewhat reminiscient of the original with the violet note and I actually think I like Le Parfum's opening just about as much as the original. It's hard to describe because it doesn't have that raw grassy/petrol note but somehow you can instantly tell Le Parfum is a Fahrenheit flanker. The dry down is where the distinction between the two is blatantly obvious. The dry down is a very vanillic, rum-esque, sweet,  with suede holding down the base.. I actually prefer suede over leather so I was delighted by the notes. I had not checked the note pyramid before testing so I assumed it was going to be leather. As you can see, Le Parfum has a very different note structure. Now many of us held hope that this would be Farenheit restored to it's original state or atleast close to the vintage. I am disappointed as well that this is not the case but at the same time I'm thrilled that this flanker is different enough that it warrants owning both. This flanker is a double edged sword. If you love the original, you may hate FLP. If you hate the original, you may love FLP. I do believe FLP is much more wearable to those outside of the fragrance community who want something unique but not too far-fetched. FLP with it's modern composition boasts more mass appeal especially for the younger crowd. The original is a classic but let's face it, it is not an easy fragrance to wear. Though the original is still #1 in my book, I will reach for FLP more often when I go out. I prefer original Fahrenheit in the summer (when applied lightly) & FLP fills in the gap for the colder months. I think FLP would be ultra cloying in the warmer months because of the rich dry down. Longevity is above average on this one. Your're looking at atleast 8-12 hours with 3 sprays. Projection is middle of the road which isn't a bad thing with this type of scent. Average projection for the first 4 or 5 hours afterwhich FLP transforms into a skin scent.

** For the members here who are skeptical because of the name on the bottle, don't judge a book by it's cover. Better yet, don't judge a fragrance by it's bottle. I think this is a seriously underrated gem that many are missing out on**

Guinea54
Guinea54

I want to make a point here. All lovers of the original classic master piece should hate this fragrance. I will tell you why. They have constantly reformulated the original fahrenheit to shit and slowly have turned it into piss water. The parfum was a chance at redemption to possibly bring fahrenheit back closer to its glory days in the 80's. Instead they created an entirely different fragrance with just dribs and drabs of the original. Now I wouldn't hate on this fragrance if it were a "flanker".. But to have a parfum concentration of the original and make something like this is a failure to me. This parfum version took the soul and heart out of fahrenheit and cut its testicles off. It would be the equivalent of stripping the iris out of the dior homme line. Don't make a friggin "parfum" version of something and change the fragrance entirely. That is bullshit logic to me. If you want to do that, rename the damn thing to "fahrenheit sissy parfum", Or "fahrenheit vanille". A parfum concentration of fahrenheit, should be just that... A parfum concentration of fahrenheit. Again if you are a lover of the original classic.. Its dumb to like this fragrance.. What are we going to do now to get the fahrenheit we all loved? I heard the 2015 version of fahrenheit sucks ass and as weak as shit with 80 percent of the leather/petroleum vibe diluted.. This parfum could have been so much better than what it is. ::: thumbs down:::
If it was a flanker, Id give it more respect and actually enjoy it a little bit. Still wouldn't be as good as the original.

Stelberg

Yet another Dior/Demachy fragrance that I did not like at first but soon came to love. This happened with Fahrenheit Absolute, Dior Homme Eau/Intense/Parfum, Eau Sauvage Parfum and Sauvage so I should have guessed that I would soon like this.

I guess my initial disappointment was that this wasn't basically an edp of Fahrenheit.

Anyway, consider my previous post rescinded.

Stelberg

For me, Guinea54 summed it up best when he said 'they cut the balls off Fahrenheit and cut out its heart'.

noseyboysniffy

I've owned 1988 Fahrenheit since 1993 to 2013, I've gone through quite a few bottles of it, I think I can safely say it was my signature scent :) Fahrenheit Le Parfum..... Wow.....Thank you Francois Demachy. Niche houses beware because this little guy is no pushover. This is a 10, a dime piece, creme de la creme, a unique beast of a frag with elegance, sexyness and class, a gorgeous translation of Fahrenheit to the new age and a true masterpiece from the house of Dior.

K1
K1

Fahrenheit Le Parfum is rounded, cute, yummy, soft, and embracing DNA of Fahrenheit. Reduce that petroleum-like smell from Fahrenheit (preferably earlier editions before banning violet ester) and you get close to Hermes Bel Ami. Add juicy sweet notes to that, now you have Fahrenheit Le Parfum.

Cognac, vanilla and licorice emerge yummy warm vibe, while suede - much curvier than daddy's angular leather - runs the blood as much as wet violet. Dior already knew Le Parfum cannot satisfy until the generation tied with Fahrenheit pass away! Both perfumes have distinct stories to tell. But let Le Parfum tell his own and make his own generation. I'm seriously tired of rejecting new things while they are quite celebrated…
★★★

فارنهایت لی پارفوم دی اِن اِی نرم شده و بامزه و خوشمزه و گردشدۀ فارنهایت هست. اون حس نفت مانند از فارنهایت اصلی (بیشتر توی ورژن های قدیمی دیده میشده) کم کنین، به هرمس بل آمی نزدیک میشین. بعد کمی روایح شیرین آبدار بهش اضاف کنین، حالا شما فارنهایت لی پارفوم رو دارین

کنیاک، وانیل و شیرین بیان حس خوشمزۀ گرم رو القا میکنن، درهمین حین جیر - که از نت چرم زاویه دار فارنهایت نرمتر شده - میراث خون فرانتهایت رو یدک میکشه به همون میزان که بنفشه این کار رو میکنه. دیور از همون بدو شروع این عطر میدونست که لی پارفوم نمیتونه جای فارنهایت رو بگیره تا وقتی که اون نسل سوگند خوردۀ فارنهایت زنده هستن. هر دوی این عطرها داستان خودشون رو دارن. اما من میگم بذاریم لی پارفوم هم داستان خودش رو بگه و نسل خودش رو بسازه. به شخصه استعداد عجیبی تو دفع هر چیزی که جا پای قدیمی ها میذاره دارم اما این هم باید در نظر بگیرم که یه نسل با این عطر بزرگ میشن
★★★

bet85

Ive seen some bottles of this that say "Parfum" and some that dont. Whats the deal? Mine doesn't. I still feel the same about the fragrance but everyone around me seem to love it when i wear it.

NicheMaster29
NicheMaster29

Flat out the best Fahrenheit flanker EVER released.

This> absolute > 32 > original >. The rest of em

I like this so much bc it takes everything I love about the original formula, tones down the petroleum a little bit and adds a beautiful vanilla and leather note to it and made it edp as if it didn't already last long. Perfect perfect perfect for Fall weather and cool nights. Staple.

Endymion

It's good creation no doubt.
BUT I just cannot understand why is it a MUST to make every single male perfume nowadays sweeter and sweeter than ever? :(

fabio.bernieri
fabio.bernieri

A endless blast of Vanilla. It's very different from Fahrenheit EdT.
A well made parfum, but too feminine to me.

bronstein
bronstein

This is very different from the standard EDT version, more reminiscent of male scents from the classic era of the 1970s and 1980s than its ugly smoke and leather brother. That said, what's the point in confusing your customers by putting out two products that look almost the same but are actually rather different? Nevertheless, this one is a decent fragrance.

***

Jose Marcos

But Bentley Intense has nothing to do with Fahrenheit, at all. TM Pure Wood, just a little, maybe. Or my nose is in the wrong place.

I like Le Parfum, very leathery and reminds of Cuir de Russie Chanel and Lancome. Tamed ...

@Traian
You left Aqua Fahrenheit off the list, which I think is the weakest :)

nathanlm
nathanlm

on 4th October2015 I tested this perfume, I aimed for my wrist but mistimed it and sprayed on my watch strap, up till now I still get the scent. all day I keep smelling my watch of sweet vanilla. It is now 21st October and I don't think the smell will go any time soon. I also sprayed bleu de chanel and Dior Homme intense on the same arm at the same time, which all smell great but this Fahrenheit outshined all to me. I will definitely make this my signature scent.
The bottle is just beautiful to.

alshujairy86
alshujairy86

I cannot say how much I love this version. So good!

jude1321
jude1321

I like this stuff. I don't get Fahrenheit as much as I get Dior Homme. To me, this is a sweeter, sexier version of Dior Homme. It smells really good and has great longevity and sillage. You can smell this stuff from a good distance away. However, I do not think it's as good as Fahrenheit, especially Fahrenheit vintage from the 1990s.

Overall, this stuff is a bit feminine, but not so much so. I would suggest buying this Parfum if you like Dior Homme, which also strikes me as feminine. I'm glad I bought this, but I don't love it as much as Fahrenheit. a solid 8.5 out of 10.

massimilianoinquieto
massimilianoinquieto

All'inizio mi sembrava carino, diverso dall'originale, ma poi sviluppandosi lentamente è diventato simile a Noir di Tom Ford e Shalimar.
Poi la nota di pelle scamosciata non c'entra niente eppure ormai la infilano dappertutto.
Perchè continuano a chiamare Fahrenheit questo profumo che non è minimamente simile?

RobK
RobK

I managed to get my hands on a sample of this so I tested it. I can definitely feel the vanilla/rum combo which comes out nicely. However, after it dries down, on my skin, it reminds me of Dior Homme Intense, like a soft version of DHI (not that sweet and a bit more spicy).

JohnMc

You know when you just can't stop smelling the part of your wrist/arm where you sprayed a tester in a store? This is THAT fragrance. Gorgeous, captivating, sensual, sexy and all that! Next on my list.

Molko
Molko

I need this evil bottle:) I have the Absolute flanker (discontinued), but I'm not satisfied with the performance, although I love the scent itself.
I tried in the shop Le parfum, the smell is similar to Absolute, but more dense and mature, stronger. I don't like the original Fahrenheit and I can smell the dna in the edp version without the hated gasoline note and it completes with vanilla, soft suede and rum, so it's much more pleasant, sexy and diabolical. I don't think it's too sweet (for example I find M7 absolu more sweeter than this), sweeter than the original Fahrenheit it's true and more unisex:) The only cons for me is the price, too high:(

rob2b
rob2b

Basically a vanillarised version of the original Fahrenheit. Vanilla, violet leaf, mandarin and liquorice root all add sweetness to the composition, while suede, rum, coriander and caraway add darkness and spicy dryness. To my nose this is really very sweet indeed, although it doesn't smell feminine per se, due to the spicy elements. It doesn't have the full on petrol-sniffing vibe of the original, although that accord is still there; just somewhat muted by the vanilla.

meysam vazifeh
meysam vazifeh

this perfume is special , official , and Extremely fragrant .
really I don't know who i describe this perfume
from the natural smell.
from the nice fragrant.
from the . . .

this one , get a nice similarities from his Forefather .
but this time it is more mature :)
I thought fahrenheit parfum is the best perfume of the fahrenheit Series .
it is suitable for winter and Autumn.
also the quality of this fragrant is very high.

Longevity : very good
Sillage : also Great

یه عطر بسیار باکلاس ، رسمی و بی نهایت خوشبو و خاص
نمیدونم چطور از این عطر تعریف کنم

از جد بزرگوار فارنهاید اورجینال شباهت های به ارث برده ولی به نظر من دربین سری فارنهایت این نسخه بهترینه بهترین

راستش وقتی که به فروشنده گفتم روی کاغذ تست این عطرو برام تست بده یکم دیر به دستم رسید حدود 2 3 دقیقه ای با این کاغذ ور میرفت خودش هم مبهوت بوی خوب این عطر شده بود

پس نمیتونم با قاطعیت بگم که شروع قدرتمندانه ای رو وانیل در این عطر داره ولی در کل یه شیرینی بسیار ملایم و بسیار شیکی رو به وجود میاره که فوق العادست
البته این میتونه توسط رام هم به وجود بیاد چون اون هم یه شیرینی شاداب و ملایمی رو به وجود میاره
بعد از این که تونستم اون کاغذ تست رو از دستش بگیریم بلاخره بوی مشخص بنفشه به همراه رایحه ملایم چرم رو متوجه شدم که این دو عنصر با ترکیبشون من رو حیرت زده کرده بودند
حدود چند دقیقه ای با فروشنده های محترم در مورد این عطر بحث میکردیم حتی وقتی چند نفر از آشنا ها هم این عطر رو بو کردن گفتن خاص و بسیار خوش بو هست و حقیقتا هم اینطوره

تو این عطر بعد از 30 دقیقه کم کم زیره فقط حالت تند گونی که داره رو در عطر قرار میده به همراه روایح قبلی همان رایحه قبلی ولی کمی تند رو به وجود میاره
از اینجا به بعدش عطر خطی میشه و تا آخر این بوی شیک رو خواهید داشت

بسیار بسیار خوش بو و خاص محسوب میشه و کاملا ارزش پولی که بابتش پرداخت میکنید رو داره

ترش و شیرینی و تلخی رو با هم داره و این خیلی خوبه
ولی نت پایش تلخ و شیرینه

مناسب پائیز و زمستان هست و پخش و ماندگاری خیلی خوبی داره

در ضمن اصلا شبیه به عطر سرجی سدر نیست که مشابهش رای دادن

این عطر هم بزودی میره به کالکشن انشالله

tdwctdwc
tdwctdwc

A smooth silky version of the original Fahrenheit dipped in styrax and almost bitter smokey vanilla, with the green vegetale violet leaf's signature hovering everywhere.

The drydown for some reason brings back olfactory memories of another scent that i already own: Aramis Caligraphy Rose, particularly during the drydown stages of the latter.

A nice variation on the original.

Projection: Great
Longevity: Excellent

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

At first I was afraid to buy Fahrenheit Parfum because I was scared it would remind me of the original Fahrenheit which brings me back unpleasant memories (but that's not important right now). Back to the review: After reading the reviews I finally decided to buy it. At first spray I smell a beautiful fragrant blast of vanilla. The original Fahrenheit dna is still there but does not take over the fragrance overall. To my nose, I can detect the violet leaf in the background with some patchouli. I love this fragrance and I will treasure it.

abdulkhalek
abdulkhalek

العطر جميل ورائع وثباته ممتاز وفوحانه متوسط بعض الشيء

لعشاق ديور هوم انتنس أقول هو ملائم لهم جدا

عطر ناعم وغير مزعج حتى بالجو الحار

هو عطري لهذا الشهر رمضان وعطر العيد أيضا

llloyd
llloyd

fahrenheit immersed in vanilla. about 20% of old fahrenheit still peeks from the rich vanillic nectar. i don't detect the gasoline note from the first version but there is still that vintage grassy/hay note in dissonance with vanilla base which really gives it the edge.
prefer this over edt, just a matter of taste of course.

geoffrey.kalender
geoffrey.kalender

I was excited for this and feel pretty let down, yet happy I didn't blind buy. This is mostly a rich vanilla with a light spark of gas that thankfully fades because the two clash terribly here and fight instead of working together. And none of the ozone leather bite. So, an expensive vanilla.

Rick Bennett
Rick Bennett

I recently bought this mistakenly interpreting the "parfum" label to mean it is simply a stronger concentration version of the original.... I have a lot to learn clearly. I still like this a lot though. I wore the original first time round, but haven't smelled it for a long time. When I first sprayed the parfum, I certainly recognised it as Fahrenheit but it definitely doesn't have the initial "shock" of the original. I guess this must be the lack of the petrol smell others refer to - I quite liked this in the original. I also agree this is more feminine, as someone else said, but that hasn't stopped me liking it. It lasts forever, well over 12 hours on my skin, the final remnants I detect being a sweet orangey smell that reminds me of orange chocolate (I guess this must be the mandarin). Overall for me: warm, sexy, lasts for ages. Normally when I smell a scent I get a "scene" in my mind - this hasn't happened yet with this one. I think I need a few more weeks to develop a better sense of it.

bgarcia294

from which point of view is this an OZONIC?? lol

bet85

Not what i expected as a fahrenheit parfum. I wish Dior would redo this. Sorry, just not appealing to me. Yes the Fahrenheit dna is there, but I think Dior could have done much better than this.

bgarcia294

I do like the opening...but the drydown on this one is something REALLY special. It is sweet and creamy yet also very complex and mature. All the notes blend in a heavenly fashion.

It did remind me of DHI at some stage... But less sweet and more leathery. I even got some resemblance to angel men... But I got almost no Fahrenheit... Just some violet leaf in the opening.

Longevity is overkill and you really need to be cautious when spraying. Less is DEFINITELY more with this masterpiece.

Highly recommended

deadidol
deadidol

This is a pretty compelling simulation of the original with all the key parts in working order. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that it could supplant the quest for good vintage bottle of Fahrenheit.

As someone who recently paid far too much money for a sealed 1989 bottle of the original (don't ask), I found that expired top notes were enough to negatively color my enjoyment of the vintage. Fahrenheit is driven by its great opening and heart, and while the base is insanely powerful in the vintage, it’s not that interesting on its own. When you wear Fahrenheit, you’re signing up for that initial, bright gasoline spark that it’s so famous for, and sadly it’s the nature of vintage perfume to lose top notes at some point. Current versions of Fahrenheit are actually pretty good at capturing that opening, but as scents they fall apart too fast and feel significantly less substantial overall. Spraying on the vintage, and following it up with a blast of the current stock will get you closer to where you want to be to get the full Fahrenheit effect.

But Fahrenheit Parfum, I’m pleased to say, bridges the two quite nicely. You get the clarity of those great opening notes and it feels more substantial and lasts a long time without becoming too muddy or boomy. The original feels a tad more blended, smooth, and dense, whereas Parfum almost seems a little hyperreal in comparison — almost as if the original were an analog record and this version is a lossless MP3. But aside from that, Fahrenheit Parfum does Fahrenheit in a true-to-form way to a degree that I would say it renders a vintage hunt as somewhat unnecessary. To be honest, I wish I’d smelled this before splurging on my 1989 bottle, but I’m perfectly happy to have both. This is a solid and respectful take on the original that's probably as close to the overall feel of it as we’ll be able to get with material restrictions underway, but it remains a simulation. With that said, as a huge fan of Fahrenheit, I’d be willing to settle with this in lieu of the alternatives.

Santos89
Santos89

I had such high hopes for this one. I consider Fahrenheit to be one of the greatest masculine fragrances ever made, and the prospect of an Eau de Parfum version was very appealing.

Unfortunately, I was quite let down. This seems more like Fahrenheit lite. Gone is the petrol vibe, and the leather of the original, instead they have been replaced with vanilla and lighter notes.

It's a fairly simple fragrance. There aren't alot of notes, yet I find most of the listed notes are present according to my nose. Overshadowing everything is a vanilla note, which is very nicely done. This just seems like such an average fragrance, then again it's extremely difficult to live up to the original.

If you can find it, I'd skip this and go for the Absolute version. It's everything the Parfum should have been - dark, smokey and austere.

Longevity is decent - 6-8 hours.

boulouboulou
boulouboulou

Wow !
Extremely good raw materials inside. Niche feeling, in a nice way : everything is made to get the best of the vanilla, with this unique "salty" taste of Fahrenheit.
Really enjoyable, simple, high quality, gorgeous.

Finally a mainstream beauty made to enjoy perfume lovers !

Go on, Dior !

groover
groover

Got this one today, and i cant stop
thinking about how much it reminds me of
Dior Homme intense, thou at the same time
it does smell different but it smells good
and sweet,not like the original bui i must
try it a little more to really Write Down
what i feel about it.

Nirogol
Nirogol

I bought it because i thought it's the original scent with perfume formula concentration ,and i bought it blindly.
it's far far from the original...just blow up with vanilla. from one of the most masculine perfumes it became a totaly feminine scent. sorry for buying it :(

GRAF
GRAF

Fahrenheit Le Parfum is one of the very best oriental masculine fragrances out there. Deep, smooth but strong, warm, refined in a classy way, a quality stuff worth of buying it. A safe option for cool days and nights with above the average longevity, about 9-10 hours on me, and gigantic sillage. You can fill a room with it.

At the beginning I get a vivid and strong mandarin note along with licorice. After a minute the mandarin goes away giving its place to a superb masculine oriental scent, full of cumin, strong rum, strong violet leaf notes, with some suede and little coriander. After a while, this blend is combined with a heavenly vanilla note, making it really a classy scent. Then it settles down and remains stable to the end, rich and powerful with a smoky sweet aura.
It is the best of the Fahrenheit line, better smoother and refined than the old Fahrenheit I had.

It reminds me in strength and projection the Jaipur Homme Boucheron and the Antaeus Chanel and Back to Black By Kilian. I love it, one of my top fragrances of my life, a masterpiece from Dior.

grug
grug

An amazing fragrance. Definite references to the original but, as mentioned the petrol note is totally reduced and the whole thing is deeper and smoother with a sweet boozy and balsamic base. The suede note is almost identical to the one in Tuscan Leather. I fact, if you were to layer Tuscan Leather with Amber Absolute, you would have an almost identical fragrance to this. Great level of sillage too - not over the top but enough to get regular whiffs at arms length - perfect for this kind of fragrance. It's summer here right now, but come winter, this might have to be a purchase. Alongside Dior Homme Parfum and Eau Sauvage Parfum, Dior is doing very well.

Bruno Carvalho Costa
Bruno Carvalho Costa

Masterpiece!

This scent is basically union of Fahrenheit and Fahrenheit Absolut, i say that because this fragance have the leather present in the first and have the oriental tone of the second, this stuff opens with high quality leather, but in minutes the leather is combined with a vanilla and rum giving an oriental smoky aura in the version parfum of the original Fahrenheit, this scent is one of the most sensual scents i've felt, and for me, this is the best perfume designer launch in 2014.

Sillage: 9/10

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

I finally found the parfum version all I can say is WOW...SEXY :)))
I totally agree with everyone who wants Absolute to be brought back..a lost GEM...WHY DIOR?
Fahrenheit has always been a real attractive fragrance which appealed to me ever since I've been buying Dior frags.
Fahrenheit Parfum starts with a creamy sensual boozy vib with a blast of vanilla a sweet aroma of rum mixed with a leather/suede base with a hint of licorice and voliet leaf a mix between Abolute& Farhernheit. The overall aroma is really refined just a hint or smig of smokey/woodsy notes...a real attractive aroma, very masculine.
With this juice, my nose meter isn't able to detect any gasoline aroma what so ever. After this juice settles I found myself smelling my wrist..very delicious.
Longevity and Silage is phenomenal..kudos to Dior. This fragrance lasts well past 10hrs on my skin.
Finally thoughts,
This won't be my only review on this amazing GEM!! I agree with those who want Dior to not discontinue this fragrance like Absolute.
This version of Farhernhit parfum is in a niche categore like most high quality fragrance's...No Doubt this fragrance is a truly REMARKABLELY GEM...UNTOUCHABLE. 10/10

Plucus21
Plucus21

Take Fahrenheit and Fahrenheit Absolute (minus the myrrh) and mix them together and you will come out with the Parfum version. I love the original but didn't really care for the Absolute version because it was just too much Myrrh for me.

This version has the traditional Dior quality. As far as the notes the vanilla, bourbon, and violet in the background is pretty much what you get. It gets better as it dries down and the vanilla and bourbon smooths out while the violet drops way into the background. The projection and sillage are average while the longevity is pretty good.

This fragrance is good but for $80 I expect great. When I can buy excellent fragrances from Lomani or Insurrection for $14 each it kind of puts these other houses into perspective.

EDIT*

Forget what I said earlier about this not being worth $80. THIS IS A MASTERPIECE! After wearing this for a few weeks I came to realize that this is the best version of Fahrenheit in my opinon. It projects great, leaves great sillage and last for at least 12 hours. I already bought a back up bottle. I suggest you do the same before Dior screws up and discontinues this.

benpaul12
benpaul12

Reminds me of Guerlain Homme Intense. Sweet, a little too powdery and overall, not that interesting.

It fades into a dull, female like perfume too, goes very faint.

It's nice, but not very original.

lovetribe

we never stop to learn and make mistakes. when sniffed for the first time this perfume .. was disappointed, for me was a base gasoline as the classic ,addition of vanilla to make it more sweet. I did not like. yesterday I tried again and I must say it is the best perfume of the last two years. the bottom of the classic gasoline is always present in the background, vanilla and violet but mostly rum and leather(leather was in the classic but in different mode for me) make fantastic along with the subtle touch of mandarin and liquorice. is better than the original. an original improved, more accessible to adults with fantastic performance. dior not miss a beat when it releases parfum version (see eau sauvage). 10/10

georgequeue
georgequeue

It is a very pleasant fragrance. This perfume has the same legendary aroma of classic Fahrenheit, but with the sweet and boozy touch of Bourbon vanilla, which reminded me of Opium Pour Homme a lot; this one feels softer, though (the mixture of pepper and vanilla in Opium is very strong for me). The rum note gives it beauty, in my opinion.

Verdict: EXQUISITE AND ADDICTIVE! Before trying it, I thought I wasn't going to like it, but I haven't stopped smelling my wrist!

MESSAGE FOR DIOR PARFUMS: Would you be kind enough not to discontinue this wonderful product?!

houstcs
houstcs

This is a very sweet version of the original, of course its different. Its not the 90s. Anyway, its very similar to Fahrenheit Absolute, to me so close there is not point in having both. It does seem to have a little vanilla that might be missing from Abs. If you like the former you will likely like this one, but they are similar enough not to purchase both. It still has the gas vibe at first, but not long. If you don't smell it that doesn't mean someone else wont. That's whats great about everyone's opinions and ability to smell something different. The middle has an M7 oud type vibe, the medicinal cherry with vanilla. Its bordering on something you can bake and eat or put in your gas tank.

I have used this 3x now and have very good longevity and projection.

bluecs9
bluecs9

Ok. This one is a very very special perfume for me. I literally felt in love. I have my 2 best fragrances. LA nuit de l'homme and this EDP. I tested them. first i put 2 sprays on my left wrist only at around 2pm. later around 4-5 pm i applied la nuit ( which is a very long lasting nd good silage as well). At around 8-9 pm the la nuit faded away but i could still smell the edp( and at this time i could finally smell the rum )... After i took a shower... AND I STILL CAN SMELL IT ...at 11:45 p.m So....there is no complain about silage nd longevity with this masterpiece.
Other than that it's very very strong very sweet ( vanilla) and i love it. Unfortunately no one complimented me...but when i was with my mom she was like: ohh you smell nice but it's too powerful..how many did you spray on you? 20 ? well..it was actually 2 on my wrist and 2 on my neck...
It is very expensive i admit it...but i hope one day i'll have this. It's my signature fragrance <3. I'd recommend it to anyone :) This is a 10/10 for me :)

jotaclow
jotaclow

Gorgeous scent! Unlike Chanel, when Dior launches an "Eau de Parfum" version, you can always wait for quality stuff, as we can see with Eau Sauvage Parfum and Dior Homme Parfum. The gasoline note is gone, but don't get mistaken: it's a very strong scent with suede, vanilla and incense, surrounded by an alcoholic vibe. Smells very masculine, perfect for nightout.

The base notes seriously reminds me of YSL M7! =)

I've to say that beside my personal tastes, the latest Dior's Parfum versions of some of their iconic masculines weren't completely bad (Eau Sauvage, Dior Homme and Fahrenheit).

After this premise, I've also to say that none of them are what I expected. Fahrenheit Parfum opens close enough to the original but it quickly turns into a sweet woody-vanilla base that while being pretty decent (especially considering the current standards amongst designer's blockbusters) is nowhere close to the striking power and originality of its former self. Now, we could justify this by saying it's just a tribute to the old Fahrenheit or, if you prefer, a completely new iteration and re-intepretation of the same theme but, in the end, this wouldn't change what I actually think about the juice.

Good for maybe 30 minutes (just because I'm so fond of the original) but eventually kind of meh.

Rating. 6/10

Jose Marcos

I am very sorry, and I do mean that, but I don't see the point of comparing Fahrenheit, the Original, to any of the flankers that came afterwards. They have to be different. Whether any of them is better is another thing altogether. It simply cannot be the same, have the same feel, the same smell, the same character, etc... I thinkl that is the point of a flanker: although it somehow resembles the original, in a way or two, well, maybe three, but it's different enough to use when one is a bit tired of the Original, and beleive me, we all do get tired of evrything in this life, and I suppose in the next one, too. being different is not a bad thing so to speak. It IS actually because of the absence of the petrol note that people like me are going to be thrilled to try some Fahrenheit that doesn't smell quite the same. that can be seen as a bonus. On the other hand, if you are just happy about the Original, you shouldn't bother with any of the flankers for you know ti's bound to smell different.

I love Le Parfum. I also love the old Fahrenheit but it doesn't suit me. Wearing it was like being followed by a stalker, not a very good feeling, but I like the smell. But won't wear it. With Le Paerfum it's different, it's a lovely feel and I am amazed that it's not that sweet as others talk about. Fahrenheit Le Parfum is wonderful, and I live in a hot weather country.

Of course not everybody is going to like it. I have never tried One Million, and won't, never. I just don't feel the urge to bad speak of it. Acqua di Gio, the same. And so many others. I simply don't mind them at all. Let others wear it if it pleases them.

taster
taster

This version doesn't smell bad but it's not classic Fahrenheit anymore, as the motor oil and burned tire note is a lot of weaker if not gone completely.. In my opinion exactly this note gave old Fahrenheit that original, rough, badass character for which i loved it so much but Le Parfum smells just like every other mainstream fragrance nowadays. And don't be fooled by it's name - Le Parfum. It doesn't last much longer than old Fahrenheit.

magnolia_xx
magnolia_xx

Rum, leather and vanilla: this fragrance is very strong and sexy, sweet and assertive at the same time.
I don't usually try men's perfumes, but I loved the bottle and so I had to! When I first smelled it from a tester in a shop I thought it was the nicest ever. In spite of the aquatic notes in the list, I could not smell any, and I was thankful for that, as I usually dislike them.
It lasted for many days on the strip and then I went back to the shop, to smell it more and more. It is not just gorgeous, it also has an incredible staying power. It was gorgeous on my skin also, but in spite of the vanilla it was far too masculine for me...
In the end I decided to buy it for my husband, so now I can smell it on him every day and we are both very happy!

henri345que
henri345que

I'm kind of divided if this one is a scent by itself, a version of Fahrenheit or a hommage to it. It's certainly not equal, but it does share that violet and leather aura that you find on the current version of fahrenheit. BUt, the rest seems different: it seems, like Absolute, to put some of the Fahrenheit Elements on a different oriental structure. The leather here has to divide space with vanilla, boozy notes and what it's to me a very clear amber accord (i think that there might be at least benzoin or labdanum or any other amber material on it). It starts with the typical leaf violet aroma on fahrenheit, but those violets are dipped in a orange vanilla licqueur. This at first blocks part of the Fahrenheit DNA, which starts to reveal as the sweetness cut, the leather arrives and the scent changes from vanilla gourmand to incense benzoin amber. I think while it's not original it's very well made, altough on me it behaves more lika an eau de parfum version of fahrenheit than a parfum. Not due the intensity, but it seems to lack that typical basenote richness and complexity of a parfum.

brucifer
brucifer

Yeah I don't like this at all. I get lots of liquorice in the opening which threw me right off. Gets a lil bit better when the vanilla comes through but the liquorice for me is always there. Pass on this one. Much prefer Fahrenheit 32.

silentman26
silentman26

Leathery, intense and elegant. A blend of suede, rum and prominent vanilla. Explosive sillage that brings in mind Fahrenheit ... but different, warm and relaxing. The evolution of Fahrenheit ... concetrated, sweet, masculine. One of a kind vanilla-burbon dry down. Sublime.

another quiick review!
really...flawless... the violet leaf sharp spiciness mixed with the coriander and the gourmand rhum vanilla is really irresistible. If only it wasnt so damn expensive!!

gzalvares
gzalvares

The most vanillic version from traditional and less powdery and smoking version from Absolut. Very good longevity and sillage.

spartan
spartan

Sampled this at the Duty free store, and I am very disappointed!! It's A unisex Fragrance, leaning more towards the Feminine side, very Linear and powdery with strong vanilla undertones. Fahrenheit Absolute is done much better however it is now discontinued, and this is the replacement. The Gasoline smell is not present anywhere in this fragrance!!
I could not pull the trigger and buy this as much as I love Dior Frags, Just to Fem for me.
I will stick with the Original Classic

edson.rocha.50
edson.rocha.50

Perfume maravilhoso diferente de tudo oq eu tenho, a baunilha é a nota preponderante na fragrância e misturada com alcaçuz e a camurça dão um tom esfumaçada ao perfume. Tive projeção e fixação maravilhosas com ele, posso até classificar como bomba.

Longevity 10/10
Sillage/Projection 9/10
Scent 10/10

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

Where can I find this? Not a single online store has this in USA. Where can I buy this?

lovescully
lovescully

Like all of Fahrenheit's flankers, this actually works better on me than the original and I find that I enjoy it more.

It's definitely sweeter than the original but I do easily detect Fahrenheit’s DNA in this Parfum version. I also agree that this has more in common with the Absolute version than the original, but the Parfum does not have any of Absolute’s strong myrrh and incense notes and I detect very little wood. The drydown of Parfum is much more about vanilla.

On my skin I get very good sillage and longevity out of this.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

I am still mad at the marketing/ product development team of DIOR for discontinuing the "absolute" version (although still available at discounters).

When I first saw this one in a London luxury department store, I thought: Wow! Fahrenheit! The Perfume! And I was hoping and praying for it to be THE original, or at least close to it AND in a more concentrated form.

Well, yes it is an Ode to the original, albeit slightly amended: think of it as a "Classic Fahrenheit" with that iconic violet/ leaf note, brought into the 21st century by adding a subtle licorice and suede note into the top, rum into the heart, and vanilla as well as sandalwood into the base.

It is essentially a (original) Fahrenheit MK II. (Fahrenheit 'Absolute' was very different; fantastically so and creatively so).

Initially I was a bit disappointed like a little child that did not get the Xmas gift it so desperately wanted, but a close enough alternative, that it learnt to love over time (just as much).

Given that we have a really bad and weak "Fahrenheit EdT" that only vaguely for 5 to 15 minutes remind us of how great the original Fahrenheit was, THIS NEW PERFUME (it really is only an EdP) is truly the best of all the options available.

My 2nd favourite is the now discontinued "Absolute" for it is such a great new concept, still reminiscent of the original, yet already a complete new scent.

Enough of the confusion, while I usually hate all the flankers, this is a GREAT NEW VERSION of FAHRENHEIT.

Great sillage and very good longevity (despite not being quite as good as Fahreheit original EDT 1988).

9/10. Almost happy ;-)

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

This smells delicious,sexy,refined,i liked the original Fahrenheit except i wasn't a big fan of the "gasoline" note and when i tested this i was wow...just like the original but without that note...it was love at first sight and instant bought!
It is longlasting and projects heavy in the first hour or so,than it settles down but it is still noticeable for hours!
Even an untrained nose like mine can easily detect the rum on the middle notes and the vanilla on the drydown,so delicious!

valentinocerca.amore

profumo meraviglioso e sexy 15 ore sulla mia pelle .dal papà Fahrenheit classic si continua a estrarre dei bambini meravigliosi.signor DIOR per favore fate il Fahrenheit 32 versione edp .GRAZIE

SkullPutraLand
SkullPutraLand

Although Fahrenheit 'Le Parfum' is supposed to be way more strong and concentrated than the original , it is in fact very weak and only lasted for 5 hours at least on my skin.
I recommend original fahrenheit (eau de toilette) for everyone , it does last so long , it projects very well (talking about the reformulated version) and it smells delicious.
Don't be fooled by 'Le Parfum' , you can really avoid that for something less pricey with better performance , quality and even a bigger size than 75ml.

samlovefragrance

tested it today at the counter; surprisingly this is very good! very warm, spicy, sweet, a cloud of spicy vanillic rhum with an ozonic violet leaf note... beautifully blended and has good sillage.
gonna get me a bottle when im done with my homme intense:)
cant believe that from dior's latest offerings, i actually despise the hypnotic poison edp and love the fahrenheit parfum! well...

CDGfan

This is the welfare version of Dior Fahrenheit Absolute, gone is the incense, oud and myrhh.
All you have is a part of Absolute combined with generic Vanilla. NOT impressed at all.

DC-8
DC-8

Despite my special interest in Fahrenheit line, faith in Dior name and the special respect that I have for Mr. Demachy's wonderful creatures, also the title "Parfum" was enough to push my trigger go getting this frag, since I always care for a good longevity and sillage, after the scent, itself.

The bottle at first sounds so amazing: shortened height, while getting fatter and resembling a robust shape.

The complexion is consisting of two contradictions: keeping the traditional Fahrenheit gene while acting against the family, like a big fat kind loving simple bully boy! :-)

The cool theme of the original Fahrenheit tradition is gently maintained while an overdone note of the rum is all the way escorting, make you feel like if there are also items like cinnamon and tobacco, shuffling around. Also, the faithful note to the Fahrenheit family, the lovely creamy floral violet is prominently present all the way stroking your nose.

The drydown phase is sweet but not a typical vanilla at all. It's a peppery rummy spicy with a touch of dark and a tiny smoky bitter vanilla sweetness... One really cute and divine scent. This reminds me of the base notes of Dior Homme Intense but just a bit less sweet.

The longevity is wonderful: 50+ hours (Yes, FIFTY PLUS!!!!!!); While on my skin, the silage, seemingly does not work out at all, as well as an EDP, specially from Dior. This is the one and only disappointment. Pity... :-(

Since I also have got Chanel Egoiste in my collection, maybe for someone like me, having either CE or DFLP would be enough. While CE is milder and warmer, DFLP is colder but more intense.

It's a masterpiece, ideal for the fall days. However, in a mild mid-spring day, it just appeared so satisfactory.

Ratings:
Longevity: 20+/10!!! (Yes!! This frag SIGNS UP with you!)
Sillage 5/10 (I wish it were better, really I wish... However, I will update this review soon, upon getting any better results.
Overall: Almost 10/10 (despite all the negs, yet all thumbs up!)

Once again, thanks Dior and well done Mr. Demachy. (standing ovation)

MonsieurK
MonsieurK

It is quite good but I can't help thinking whether it was really needed. Could Demachy have spent his talent on creating something altogether new?

Or did the Dior brief recommend this project as a means of making up for not having reformulated the original to have quite the same impact as it did in its first formulation? I'd prefer to spritz myself from an old dusty '91 bottle of Fahrenheit, but this is still nice.

Minnija
Minnija

It is adorable.....:)

valentinocerca.amore

che dire ,è semplicemente sublime,un altro capolavoro di dior.12 ore sulla mia pelle ma solo perchè ho fatto la doccia ,credo che potrebbe persistere anche 18 ore .alleluia alleluia ....

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Fahrenheit Le Parfum takes me to the niche perfumery.
This version opens right away with a beautiful leather with a hint of vanilla, a slight feel of traditional dna, maybe the leather with a slight floral hint, and the sweet touch brings the dna of Absolut.
I think the touch of leather and vanilla with a faintest boozy touch make a amber cloud tone to me, so maybe that is the difference in all.
I get a slight l Cuir Beluga vibe, so a majestic version of the masterpiece Fahrenheit.

marioslg3
marioslg3

Too sweet with a touch of leather and violet, gives a smoky sweet aura....nothing to remind the original...stick to the legend pls

kotragx
kotragx

Very bad and boring flanker. Smells sharp first like an old granny, than stays inly the sweet rum. Nothing special, just boring like fahrenheit aqua.

masak389
masak389

Tested in blotter, the first impression has very Fahrenheit vibe. The rum recalls the resinous ambery facet close to opium pour homme, but soon it fades off and morphs into something more creamy-lactonic quite close to calvin klein man drydown without the herbal touch that this have.

Anyway, this new flanker has greater toughness than many of the products sold today, so it is a blind buy for sure.

jaylim87
jaylim87

Is this going to be available in the US market soon??

Hhahah! Nice review Scentedgent I was expecting them both to get erotic until they ended so abruptly. ;)

lalelu

finally a fragrance which combines vanilla and violet ;)bravo

CDGfan

Its not bad but its now where as good as the original and is basically a boring version of Absolute sans the incense and oud. All you get is some violet and the vanilla and more vanilla.

buzz72
buzz72

I have been a fan of the original Fahrenheit since 1994 when i first saw it advertised in a movie magazine. Bought it for several years than wanted a change and stopped buying it. Then in 2007 I purchased the 32 which i thought was nice but a bit too sweet. Still have the empty bottle as i still like the smell of it :) Anyway after 2008 I never purchased another Fahrenheit until two weeks ago when I went to my local perfumery to see what new fragrances were out. As i asked the salesgirl about the 32 she told me that they had just received a new fragrance from Dior called Le Parfum. I tried it on my wrist and I was instantly hooked! I could not believe how stunning it smelled. This is seriously one of the best perfumes I have ever come across. This is strictly not a day perfume, so forget wearing this for work. This is a classic night out perfume. Feel free to wear during the day why not but it might be a bit too much for people around you to handle in the morning :) To give you an idea how really strong this is, I tested my purchase on my wrist, went to work at 7.00am got home at 6pm showered, slept and the next day up till noon I still had the smell on my wrist. Seriously I have never encountered a smell as powerful as this!Many are complaining about the end for Absolute and I totally agree that this should NOT be discontinued. I managed to grab the very last 100ml bottle of Absolute available at the shop and I rate Absolute immensely as the three ingredients mainly Myrrh,incense and oud wood are my favorite. Users of Absolut are going to find it immensely hard to forget and switch to Parfum and I don't blame them as it's a stunning perfume.
I would recommend testing it first before purchasing as I think it's highly understandable that it might not be for everyone. Dior has outdone themselves once again.
So what rating would I personally give Le Parfum?
For me It's definitely a 10/10. Congratulations.

AZ
AZ

I love it much better than the orginal Fahrenheit. La Perfum have all the postive thing of Fahrenheit and takes away the gasoline/fuel vibe smell. It is like a car company fixing defects on the car.

It going to my wanting list for the future right now I have couple of perfume going to wait abit to buy it.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

This is fantastic! I love this smell, that's why I just bought it to my boyfriend. Of course, he agrees with me, that is a special fragrance! I ordered it from Strawberrynet and love this, as we just got a free gift as new customer. This time we made the order on my boyfriend's name. Haha!

Carestinus
Carestinus

This parfum version smells great, pretty close to the original but without any hard edge (bye bye gasoline note) which makes it easier to wear for a wider audience I guess but, unfortunately, it lacks soul and originality.
I still cannot believe Dior is discontinuing the Absolute version, which I consider to be a masterpiece and has that amazing oomph factor this fails to achieve imho.
This is a more effective mainstream take, close to the M7 oud absolu by YSL, which I also find nice but eventually forgettable. I won't be buying this but hey, go for a sample, the quality is there, a very oily alternative for those who find the original too much. In my case interest disappeared after 5 minutes.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

احساسات قبلی گذشته خود را با تجریه برای حال بعرضه میگذارد تا شما را در هاله ای از خاطرات درون ذهن دیگران را میداند چگونه بخود جلب کنند.

velb95
velb95

IT. Qui c'è un sacco di vaniglia, comunque di qualità sorprendente, ma non tutti saranno in grado di sostenere questa dolce zavorra. Certo, sono solo poche note sullo sfondo della stessa vaniglia ricordano il primo Fahrenheit, ma poi il creatore del profumo Francois Demachi sottolinea la sua negazione di creare solo una copia più concentrata di Fahrenheit-1, e, quindi, la questione della loro somiglianza qui è fuori luogo. Devi essere in grado di indossare la vaniglia e, naturalmente, questo non'è un profumo per ogni uomo, ma poi non per tutto è indispensabile indossare un smoking con un papillon... Vanilla in questo profumo per la fine della giornata inizia nel pieno senso della parola soffocarti, come si sarebbe strangolato da un papillon, portata per 12 ore come un accessorio per una camicia d'ufficio. Questo profumo è per coloro che hanno già una vasta collezione di vari profumi, ma avrebbe ancora bisogno di un altro costoso profumo di qualità in una bella bottiglia.

EN. There's a lot of vanilla here, however of amazing quality, but not everyone will be able to support this "American cake". Sure, they are just a few notes on the background of the same hard vanilla as reminiscent of the good old Fahrenheit, but then the creator of the perfume Francois Demachi emphasizes his denial to create just the more concentrated copy of Fahrenheit-1, and, therefore, the question of their similarity is misplaced for this perfume. You have to be able to wear the vanilla and, of course, this perfume is not every man choice, but then not everyone has to wear a tuxedo with a bow tie... Vanilla in this perfume at the end of the day begins in the full sense of the word choke you, as you would be strangled by a bow tie, weared for 12 hours as an accessory for a normal office shirt. This fragrance is for those who already have a large collection of various perfumes, but would still need a good quality expensive perfume in a beautiful bottle.

ThiagoRRGomes
ThiagoRRGomes

Very good and rich fragrance!
Nice combination of notes!
Ideal for a night event, in a cold day!

kl99
kl99

A suffucating old fashion fragrance between Old Spice Classic and an imitation of One Million (ck one shock, Ysl la nuit de l'homme ecc).
A too talced perfume for a super aged grand Mother. 100 year old Rose of Titanic could smell like that.
Fahrenheit original is a true miracle of balance and originality if you consider the vintage dandy notes employed. By that, Make something similar but different and modern is almost impossible. In this case: they failed.

Alle Homme
Alle Homme

This is the best from Dior, for men.
Maaan, I just love it.

Marciu

Today I'm wearing Absolute on one hand and Le Parfum on the other. I know both so I can easily tell which is which but... They're very similar in fact and I think "average" nose will tell you it's the same fragrance. The main differences are during first 15 minutes IMO. That's where you feel incense and myrrhe in Absolute and rum with something(licorice?mandarine orange?) else in Parfum.

EDIT: This one has A LOT better longevity. I highly reccomend Le Parfum over Absolute.

Beaufort
Beaufort

A very weak/ feeble rendition - so weak it's like a skin scent or wearing a body lotion....and it's termed "parfum"....(as in extrait - what's going on Dior ???)
An awful watered down vanilla fragrance that has very little to do with the classic Fahrenheit. If you want a variant of the classic, go for Fahrenheit Absolute - it's much more interesting. Do not buy this blind, you could be very disappointed.
With the title "Le Parfum"....and with the legend that is the classic Fahrenheit I was expecting dynamite
....instead I got vanilla pudding.

Marciu

To me it has something in common with Absolute - although there's no oud nor myrrh and incense.

It has a touch of F32(vanilla) and a lot in common with Spicebomb and 1 Million intense. Oh, and the violet from the original.

Absolute is better to me but average nose will not find out which is which after 15 mins...

BUT, you can feel the Dior quality here - I have to admit it.

UPDATE: Longevity is fantastic, MUCH better than in Absolute: I get 12 hours on my skin, while it projects good for 8 hours.

I highly recommend it if you don't know the Absolute version. It's a great gourmand - like perfume ideal for winter. If you do - well, you might (but it's not obvious you will) get dissapointed OR straight opposite - you'll love this one as well.

Marciu

I've tried it today. First impressions are really bad - I thought: WTF?! It smells to me like a mix of Fahrenheit with Fahrenheit 32.

After an hour it started smelling like a mix of Fahrenheit with One Million Intense, more like the second one - especially with the spices it smelled like 1 MI

After few next hours the famous violet "petroleum" note still is present, but the fragrance is getting more and more vanilla-ish.

I don't feel any note of alcohol drink in it - I mean I don't detect rum nor nothing that kind...

For now - a 100% pass. I like Absolute better.

Sherihan
Sherihan

Tested it yesterday in CD counter on one back of my hands , the old Fahrenhite on the other,comparing them. The new one is more on the vanilla, less in what some call it "benzine" note, that's it to me. As I wore Fahrenhite Absolute when it released,I can say that this is really very close to it, but I find it a better version. At the end, if I will choose one of the three, I really will choose the old one, as I loved the "benzine" note there. All in all, Fahrenhite Le Parfum is a very good perfume, it will sell very good too. Didn't purchase it as I will purchase the old one soon.

Classiness:10
Gorgeousness:10

Valfar

@Marciu No, is not :D It's like Absolute with a twist of the original and vanilla :D

Marciu

If it's really in any percent similar to 1 Million or Spicebomb, then I'll pass on it without even testing. Is it? Really?

Absolute was at least quite unique.

Loifeel
Loifeel

This is very sad, Parfum? I don't think so: it's intense as the 90's Fahrenheit, but this is very chemical, it burns your nose and it is expensive, thumbs down for Dior (and I LOVE Dior)!

hedward
hedward

I tried it today. Opens up with a thick syrupy, boozy vanilla and a hint of violet. No leather nor licorice. I do can detect the Fahrenheit DNA but it's almost unnoticeable. Then the violet faded and rum rose forth. It was just terrible - smelt like vanilla coke and cheap rum. After a few hours I could detect a bit of animalic cumin creeping somewhere there remotely in the backround. It felt incredibly stray and superfluous.

Overall I think it's not worth of the Fahrenheit tag. It's too sweet, lacks character and isn't very complex either. It's a very linear vanilla with some rum and violet here and there. Le Parfum is however very soft and cuddly. It has a great longevity and a moderate sillage. Not really a bad fragrance but I expected more from Dior. Especially as this is supposed to carry the legendary Fahrenheit DNA.

Valfar

Tried this one two days in a row because i'm a big fan of the original Fahrenheit and I was very excited. This one balances between original Fahrenheit and Absolute, but more similar with Absolute. The violet leaf from the original and the woody notes from Absolute and vanilla. Longevity is good, but the sillage is very poor. After 1 hour you have to stick your nose on your wrist or paper to feel something. The scent itself is very interesting, i actually like it very much, but the sillage, frustrating. I wasn't a big fan o Absolute either, i like it but, not as the original. But this one is better than Absolute IMO but it can't beat the original. But,i find this one very expensive, 140$ for 75 ml at my local Sephora. IMO, it doesn't worth the price for the poor sillage

The more I wear this the more I get the cumin and coriander, dry spice against the sweet lush violet and elegant leather and soft vanilla this scent is so good. That spiciness could be what's putting many off this but I find it a welcome addition to Fahrenheit's note repertoire.

xhost
xhost

Not impressed.. I was hoping for this to be a deeper, richer Fahrenheit. Sadly that is not the case. Matter of fact, I can't pick any Fahrenheit DNA in it. 2 hours into the dry-down and it's the same linear scent. I just hope they don't discontinue Fahrenheit. That would be the saddest thing. In any event. Absolute is better than this. And I'm not a big fan of Absolute. To me, the original Fahrenheit remains the timeless legend that it always will be.

ConradBrilliant
ConradBrilliant

I bought this Perfume today and gave it a try as I heard its newest edition from Dior this year, I like the smell even though i never owned the original Fahrenheit but i gotta love this one, im a big fan of Dior Homme series, this is sweet elegant scent, I tested a tiny spray on my arm and it lasted +9 hours, cant say much about projection and sillage yet!

noam
noam

I actually liked this more than the original one. smells really great with all the sweetness and vanilla.

antonpan
antonpan

Today I eventually tried the new Parfum and, guys, I've understood why the Absolute has been discontinued. To my nose Parfum is first of all reworked Fahrenheit Absolute that become closer to the regular Fahrenheit. Parfum starts off with a distinctive oriental sweet smokey woody accord of the Absolute (though less intense and sweet than in Absolute) and then transforms into violety freshness of Fahrenheit. Besides, wearing this I feel myself wearing Absolute version.

blaiseantoine
blaiseantoine

i think this new one is a great perfume time will tell

renzo
renzo

Harsh in the beginning, ended up like M7, in my opinion...I prefer M7.

dubairob
dubairob

"All things to all people and nothing to himself.."

I had great hopes that this would finally erase the spectre of some negative associations I have with Fahrenheit that go back some time. After all, some of the reviewers I have the greatest respect for have such a love for the fragrance, I always felt it was something I had to catch up with. However....

A sampling of this today has left me possibly even more nonplussed than the original had done. The violet is still there, and seems more evident to me than the votes suggest; yet, the violet this time around reminds me more of Narciso Rodriguez For Men in this new setting. The booziness of the rum is there, sweetened by the vanilla, but it is not creating much impact and just gets me thinking that it may have been better with something else (cognac, perhaps?). Also, I was interested in seeing how the liquorice would add something to the story as I like the note....but again, not much depth to this.

And, yes, it felt like it took quite some time to heat up on my skin after its initial - and massive - blast of alcohol.

So all said, Fahrenheit Le Parfum felt like something of a Greatest Fragrance Hits of the last ten years without much of a new tune to sing for itself....

Pity, but I will come back to it....

nonsisa
nonsisa

Only a shadow of its predecessor.

If you like a sweetened up version with vanilla of Fahrenheit then you might be satisfied. If you like the roughness of the original this is not a substitution.

The violet and the rum note are there accompanied by the sweetness of vanilla. Spices instead of leather makes this scent too friendly.

I'll stay with the original.

dozza14
dozza14

I think they have done a great job on this, the gas from the original is gone, it has been modernised and is more in line with popular fragrances of today. It certainly is long lasting, it is one chunky bottle and it has none of the sweaty dirt from the Absolute version! Well done. Lasted on me all day and will get myself a bottle. My love affair with Fahrenheit of 20 years was wearing thin as I loved the original before its many reformulations, and can't stand it now. I also thought the Dandylike 32 version was decent, although blossomy and it liked to leak and I quite liked the Aqua version. I have to admit I have been expecting a Celcius version for the last 5 years but alas it has not appeared yet.

meama
meama

Fahrenheit Absolu is discontinued and nobody won the exchange. F. Le Parfum is a nice fragrance centered on leather (suede) weighed down with vanilla sugar, lightly macerated.
It's just ok, poor compared to the Absolut, and a new proof again of the impoverishment of Dior perfumes.

sounds good ;) a stronger body kouros .. hmmmm

spoombung
spoombung

Not impressed. A wishy-washy distant (very distant) cousin of the original stripped of all it's highly distinctive qualities and robbed of it's Superpowers.

It may officially be a 'parfum' but I'm afraid it's not particularly strong as it's constructed of vague, innocuous violet, citrus, and vanilla elements.

It's essentially a neutered, weaker version of Fahrenheit Absolute - which of course is rumoured to be discontinued soon. If it's intended as a replacement for Absolute it's a poor one.

Disappointing.

Mikeyb50
Mikeyb50

Picked this up today in Debenhams, tried it first a few days earlier, the usual walk into store spray it on the neck and on each wrist then walk out. It was 10.30 in the morning when I tried it on (3 sprays) and it was still going strong at 7.30pm. The fragrance itself is very smooth without the harshness of the original Fahrenheit. I would describe it the daytime version of Absolute. I love the stubby bottle and its definitely a parfum quality juice over EDT quality. It's £71 but I had a voucher for 15 off, it works great in the cold plus had a few compliments what more could you ask for

Marciu

No, it was definitely violet. Maybe mixed with leather.

Marciu

@anna.dkr5 - that's bad news. Fahrenheit Absolute IMO is the best from the line. I love especially the myrrhe in it. It is different from Fahrenheit EDT IMO. If that really is true, it's time to buy backup bottles of it.

This one seems to be stronger Fahrenheit EDT - it will have this famous "petrol" note, as I suppose, because it contains violet leaf.

We'll sniff, we'll see...

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

@Endymion: I've read that Absolute has actually been discontinued.

Endymion

I really hope that this doesn't mean the discontinuation of Fahrenheit Absolute which is my favourite of the line!!!

Deefit
Deefit

So far, I'm with fuggerone on this. Smelled it on a paper strip today and I was not really impressed by it. But I will give this another chance on skin.

I tried this on my skin today. It does somehow remind of the original Fahrenheit a bit. They're not similar, but it does pay tribute. The violet leaf is clearly present. As for the other notes, I can't really pick them out. I wasn't really impressed and the pricetag is quite high at €91,80.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Tested this today at Debenhams. What a nice spin on the original. The characteristics of the original are there but it starts off very fruity on my skin with the mandarin and I'm getting the suede scent too. I got to admit I cannot smell liquorice on my skin at all which I was looking forward to. The violet subtle and not too overpowering. Tons of vanilla and rum in the dry down which I really like a lot. A perfect evening scent which I am definitely adding to my collection. A very nice fragrance indeed. It does have that grown up feel just like Tom Ford Noir.

fuggerone
fuggerone

to be a perfume its sillage is pretty inconsistent, hints of leather and lots of vanilla..the gasoline vibe is totally off..I was expecting more from Dior ..this basically let me down!

Got it!!!!
Had to do it.
Instantly loved it...has all the charm of the original for me with some complimentary new notes. The violet accord of the original blasts forth in the opening and you do get a definite rum vibe too but it's not as prominent to me as some reviewers have mentioned. La Parfum is also fruity almost berry like smell long into the dry down. A dry down which consists of a very elegant leather and vanilla combination which is fantastic but I also detect amber too!
I don't really get the liquorice...maybe a little? It's the vanilla which is subtle but does enough to give a different smoother character to a scent which is strong, sweet and boozy but never over does it due to an excellent composition.
As soon as my girlfriend smelled it she said "That's a 'YOU' fragrance." And my time of wearing Fahrenheit frequently was long before we met so she must've picked up on my tastes by now.
I think it is a 'YOU' (me) kind of fragrance due to the fact it smells very classy and high end, not that the other Fahrenheit flankers don't but this one really announces itself!
Projection & longevity are really good and I'm so glad I've got Fahrenheit Parfum in my life because it has the familiarity of an old friend with a enough of a revamped twist to keep me interested.

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

I never had any problem with the original Fahrenheit and therefore cannot see this as a better alternative.The notes listed here include rum but I do have to say it does not jump at me like some other frags with rum in do.There is the characteristic violet note which seems to be present in all the flankers.In short you dont get a boozy opening as it is slightly overpowered by the violet leaf.the difference is noticeable to only the wearer.what sets this apart is in the dry down where the licorice,vanila and tonka bean fuse to give this a somewhat sweet and smooth velvety or leathery feel to it.But then it does not completely shed off what I consider the 'fahrenheit feel'.

It lasts all day and the evolution is much felt on the skin rather than on clothes where it almost smells like the original.

I can see why this is coming out as the Absolute version has not been doing well and is being discontinued to make way I guess for this.will I miss the absolute version?No,as I think this will be a great and widely received alternative.I just hope people dont dismiss this as they did with Viktor&Rolf's Antidote which was seen as lacking any originality and being reminiscent of many other fragrances.
Very good for the fall and winter season.Ideal also for high class events.Quality stuff

It comes in a 75ml bottle and will run you £71 and now widely available in all high street shops in the UK-HoF,Debs,JL and Boots

Sam37
Sam37

the original becacame too common, almost
every little boy had it, not for me.

lovetribe

in italy it is!!!!!!!!!95 euro 75 ml!!!!!high price.
monday i go to try it!!!!!

muncierobson
muncierobson

Sampled today in boots.

AMAZING evolution of the original and suitable replacemt for fahrenheit absolute (which I love but wasn as 'intense' as I would have liked!

Trademark violet remains, the styrax/leather gasoline note has been replaced by an exotic rum, vanilla and liquorice base. The makes the scent seductive and powerful.

Strong and sensual, with very good sillage and longevity.

Not a criticism, but perhaps not as groundbreaking as original and doesn stand out as much from the very best alternatives. It is more contemporary than alternative, but this is not necessarily a bad thing!

There are many who disliked the 'gasoline' note from the original and this provides a commendable alternative!

#winning

تقيمي للعطر :
الرائحة ٨/١٠
الثبات ٩/١٠
الفوحان ٧/١٠

Can't wait to get my hands on this!
Fahrenheit has been a huge part of my life and although Dior have made some good flankers which have proved that you don't necessarily need the 'gasoline' smell none of them have surpassed the original. I was briefly charmed by Absolute and honestly thought I preferred it for a while but I can't get over my love affair with the original and non of them come close. I'm hoping this one amazes me, the note breakdown is interesting I think liquorice will accompany violet really well...I'm excited!

Perfumato
Perfumato

Based on my quick trial today, I came up with this description:

a perfect mesh between two Dior masterpieces (DHI) & (original Fahrenheit edt).

I can smell a leather bomb with hints of violet at the opening then the vanilla start to show up and reminds me a bit by DHI.

to sum up :

Imagine Fahrenheit without the gasoline note & DHI without the lipstick note meshed together. Done!!.

Needs more trials to give final thoughts and ratings about the:
Scent:
Longevity & projection:

Regards.

@miletto

Vendendo a alma no ebay em 3,2,1.......

I WANT IT!!!!!!!

Felipe Peixoto
Felipe Peixoto

Although there's no gasoline/fuel vibe, I can't wait to smell it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fahrenheit Le Parfum by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fahrenheit Le Parfum by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.