Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Fahrenheit Summer 2007 Christian Dior for men

Fahrenheit Summer 2007 Christian Dior for men

I have it: 10 I want it: 25

Fahrenheit Summer 2007 by Christian Dior is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Fahrenheit Summer 2007 was launched in 2007. The fragrance features citruses, violet, freesia, sandalwood, patchouli, cedar and amber.

Citruses Violet Freesia Sandalwood Patchouli Cedar Amber

Aqua Fahrenheit
Avon Essence
Paradox Green for Men

Fahrenheit Summer 2007 Fragrance Reviews

AVON tried to copy this fragrance the same year right down to the flacon. The juice paled by comparison and was called ProEnergy (a ProSport flanker). I got a bottle on clearance in 2008 after my FS was exhausted.

This version has the same notes as the original except this has a citrus blend as opposed the mandarin AND grapefruit. They both have the trio of violet, sandalwood and freeseia arm-in-arm like old friends. The incensy drydown of patchouli and amber lasts forever and is heavenly...such a shame Fahrenheit summer edioions are no longer released.

This is the perfect frag when you can't decide between citrus, floral or oriental woody. We could use a standout summer version in a world of watered down ozone and ice flankers.

Sillage: great
Longevity: above average (for a summer)
Overall: 3.75/5

I miss you FS, wish you were here!

I like the smell of it very much, summer version is modern touch of the legend fragrance.

I had the chance to try this perfume by casuality. It is not at the perfumerias here. You can easily find Farenheit and Farenheit 32 , but not this beautiful summer version. One of our friends got it in a travel to Europe, and I think we will be able to buy it here by 2009 or 2010. This perfume is quite simple but very nice at the same time. I didnt find similarities among the other Farenheit fragrances, this is quite different. It smells like.. let me see... like those indian incense sticks..the pachouli and sandal notes are very clear, it also smells like fields of herbs, its staying power is really great like all Dior Fragrances, it is also very noticiable, people notice the perfume all around you..
very masculine.

Fahrenheit Summer 2007 by Christian Dior 4.56 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Fahrenheit Summer 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Fahrenheit Summer 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fahrenheit Summer 2007 by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fahrenheit Summer 2007 by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Creed Green Irish Tweed Escada Escada Magnetism for Men Joop! Joop! Homme Creed Aventus Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Christian Dior Fahrenheit Christian Dior Fahrenheit Summer Creed Imperial Millesime Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Christian Dior Sauvage Chanel Egoiste Creed Original Santal Creed Original Vetiver Christian Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Creed Royal Oud Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir