Designers » C » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Fahrenheit Summer Christian Dior for men

Fahrenheit Summer Christian Dior for men
dislike

Fahrenheit Summer by Christian Dior is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Fahrenheit Summer was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Bertrand Duchaufour. Top notes are mandarin orange and grapefruit; middle notes are sandalwood, violet and freesia; base notes are amber, patchouli and cedar.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit

Rouge

Fahrenheit Summer Fragrance Reviews

Ups925
Ups925

Very peppery and lacks that motor oil note from the original. Great orange / grapefruit notes, but manages to be very manly and aggressive with the pepper. I like it but only wear it on rare occasions. Believe it or not, I used to wear this when Id be out in the sun all day. Mixes incredibly well with my skin, and intensifies to the max. Id never dare wearing Fahrenheit in the summer. Itd make me pass out.

JustinV
JustinV

Chopped into half from the original (I did the original Fahrenheit review, so check it out =))

Everything is chopped into half. But add it with a touch of tangy, citrusy flavour, and you get fahrenheit summer

Surprisingly , I still get complements.

Works all day round, hot and cold weather.

Daily scent.

Still a unique scent.

Chopped into half projection, 7 inches of projection.

Chopped into half longevity, 4-5 hours

So my score?

People who hate the original, might consider this one.

This is a pass for me. I love the original more. The original is the fragrance where you will keep on using, and using, and using without getting fed up.

I get bored with this.

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I like this fragrance - its the most similar to the original (its a more stripped down drier version with less floral . I never liked Fahrenheit 32 . If you like the original go for this one

Good but Fahrenheit 32 is better in my humble opinion.

2007

Fahrenheit Summer by Christian Dior 3.63 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Fahrenheit Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior Fahrenheit Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fahrenheit Summer by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fahrenheit Summer by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Fahrenheit Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Chanel Egoiste Platinum Givenchy Pi Christian Dior Dior Homme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Gucci Envy for Men Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Davidoff Cool Water Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Carolina Herrera 212 Men Chanel Allure Pour Homme Joop! Joop! Homme Chanel Egoiste Thierry Mugler A*Men Creed Green Irish Tweed Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Christian Dior Eau Sauvage