Designers » C » Floral « Groups

I Love Dior Christian Dior for women

I Love Dior Christian Dior for women
dislike

This light limited edition was introduced in 2002 along with the declaration of love, I love Dior. The story begins with sourly-spiced refreshing notes of bitter orange, together with fresh and sweet notes of tangerine, sweet and intense freesia and magnolia. In the heart there are delicate floral notes of lily-of-the-valley with thin grassy green nuance of rose, slightly softened with nutmeg, green nuances of pear, honey-woodsy notes of night flower, honeysuckle and a touch of sweet and passionate raspberry. The base is sensual and made of cedar, musk and amber. The bottle is nicely dressed in jeans, carrying the message I Love Dior.

Magnolia Orange Mandarin Orange Freesia Bitter Orange

Honeysuckle Black Currant Lily Raspberry Pear Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Amber Musk Cedar

I Love Dior Fragrance Reviews

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

Even if I dont have it-yet, it evokes a happy feeling to me. Very harmonious, refreshing, perfect for summer. I love the melon and patchouli notes. I love patchouli!A little bit expensive for my pocket now, but hope to find a discount soon!

This is lovely, fresh sweet floral, with a real nice drydown, it isn't your typical fruity juicy scent, it is still a Dior after all, and there is a quality throughout the scent. Totally acceptable that Dior would create a lighter scent after all!!
It is light yet the longevity is real good, the green notes mix nicely with the amber in the base. I love pear, and it gives a luminous edge to this perfume.Of course it isn't a masterpiece, yet it is far from boring nor generic.

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

I can safely say that I [previously] loved Dior. Not any more after blind buys of this and Midnight Charm.

The packaging is tacky though I decided to judge the scent on its own merits.

One spray and all I get from this is lemon scented cleaning product. My experience with Dior fragrances prior to this has been mostly positive. I associated the brand with high end, classy fragrances such as Poison; J'Adore; and Miss Dior Cherie. The cheap quality (with expensive price tag) for I Love Dior has made me reconsider what I think of Dior as a perfume house.

orangelips
orangelips

ideal for teenagers or younger women.

vw
vw

Can you be more romantic?????????????????

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

The first time I wore this---it gave me the worst headache ever.

Then since I ran out of perfumes to wear one time, I tried it again and was able to almost finish it. It is okay but I am not crazy about it. It is a typical sweet floral.

Van Cleef and Arpel's Feerie is somewhat like this on my skin. Feerie is richer and deeper and more succulent than this.

I Love Dior is a chemistry-dependent fragrance. My mom wears it a lot better---her chemistry is slightly alkaline. I am neutral. If you are acidic, this might cloy.

candicelela
candicelela

I bought this cause i love dior , but i hate this it makes me sick , I am still a dior fanatic :)

Pinni
Pinni

My grandmother bought this fragrance for me when I was still in elementary school. I liked the scent back then as it was fresh and young. At that time I didn't use scents that often. In the end I got bored of it tho and now that I think about it I'm not so sure it fit the natural scent of my skin so well.
After I got bored of it my grandma used the rest of it. Tho i think I still have the bottle somewhere with a few drops in it so I can smell it and bring back memories.

I remember the clean pear scent that was the main scent I felt in it.
Lily of the valley was also there and that was the reason I liked the scent in the first place. (Lily of the valley has always been one of my favourite scents.)

Norgirl
Norgirl

A sweet childhood memory parfyme. smells nice and clean whit a little bit of powder at the end . i am 33 but i still can use this . a sporty nice averyday parfyme to use when i want to feel fresh and young :)

TheLadyApryle
TheLadyApryle

Beauty Encounter still carries this..I purchased it for my nieces out of nostalgic fondness. They love it!

Scents and Scentsibility
Scents and Scentsibility

Out of about twelve perfumes I had in high school (granted that was in high school), my boyfriend then liked only this one. I wore it only when I saw him. I still have some left but it has since changed scents.

It smells a bit too synthetic for my tastes, but nothing brings back memories like scents.

Honeysuckle is the most distinguishable note, and the cedar lays a nice base.

guest_=]
guest_=]

I love this... I have one small bottle left and I am hanging on to every last drop of it hhaha

sofiii
sofiii

I Love Dior has a fruity citrus start along with some faint Forever and Ever Dior type of floral hint.

Soon the bubbly sizzling cirtrus scent settles down and you will get a good nice long perfect tangling of bitter orange in light fresh floral veil.

A kind of strangely attractive greenish floral sweetness comes along and becomes more and more distinctive as the lively orange/floral combo goes lighter and eventually to the background.

The dry down is like a nice monologue of the spiced-up greenish floral sweet nuance with some comfy and warm hints.

Some of the members here recommended I Love Dior for teenagers, but I would say anyone between 15-40 who likes to wear jeans sometimes, can easily wear this nice perfume. I think the bottle design really captured the essence of this perfume. It is as multifunctional and multifaceted as a pair of nice jeans.

Yes it does have some fruity and citrus hints here, but it's so not the watery/sugary/try-hard-innocent-fruity commercial teenager scent. Give it a little time to settle down, you may notice that I Love Dior is an easy-going perfume with hidden elegant attitude.

guest_Heo Ji Yeong
guest_Heo Ji Yeong

Its a wonderful perfume for teenagers, not too sweet, hope Dior's gonna create new perfume like this one

jasonx
jasonx

I smell this on a friend today and on her it smells exactly like CK One. I even asked her if she worn CK One and she replied by saying I was I Love Dior.

I'll start by saying that I tried this fragrance in the store today and I'm not a 100% certain on whether or not the tester has gone bad. The juice inside was orange coloured.

I can sense alot of citrusy and orange blossom notes in this fragrance. They are in some ways strong, but not overpowering. I Love Dior is also quite soapy and fresh with slight hints of powder every now and then.

Seeming that this fragrance has been discontinued now for almost 6 years, I have a funny feeling that the town in which I found this perfume is just trying to rid themselves of old stock. Australian stores are funny like that sometimes. Fragrances aren't usually a widely bought item.

The scent reminds me somewhat of Truth for women by Calvin Klein, (I will be retesting Truth to make sure that also wasn't an off tester bottle).

From what I can gather, I Love Dior was a unique, refreshing, clean and delightful floral fragrance. It is a pity that Dior makes so many limited editions only to discontinue them 12 months later.

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

i love this perfume! is so fresh! very fruity floral with just a touch of sweet warmth just feathery in the background. I think it would be considered by some as a simple teenage fruity floral, but i think dior put just a twist in it that makes it slightly different.
Very good for summer! im wearing it now and it is very warm in my room even with the windows wide open! I find it light and refreshing! xx

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

I loved this perfume ...Unfortunately this scent was a limited edition . i don't know why dior makes the best perfumes limited editions

Garfield
Garfield

Nice, young and untypical Dior. Unfortunately a limited edition, I bought it on my flight back from the States to Europe and wear it sometimes in summer.

Halvah
Halvah

I wouldn't assume it as a floral but as a floral-fruity fragrance. When I sprayed it on it was beautiful, divine, a real classy but fresh Dior that I absolutely loved. Unfortunately, the refreshing, feminine notes disappeared in a few minutes and it turned into a very simple teenage-fruity scent without character:(

I Love Dior by Christian Dior 3.80 out of 5 based on 107 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior I Love Dior fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior I Love Dior, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify I Love Dior by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of I Love Dior by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.