Designers » C » Floral « Groups

J'Adore Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women

J'Adore Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women
dislike

yellow floral

J'Adore Extrait de Parfum is a more concentrated and more intensive version of Dior J'adore fragrance from 1999. Elegant, luxurious and rich, it opens with notes of ylang-ylang, with Damask rose in the heart and a base of woods including sandalwood. It is available as perfume extract in bottles of 7.5 ml.

J'Adore Extrait de Parfum was launched during the 2000's.

Ylang-Ylang

J'Adore Extrait de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Ivanqa
Ivanqa

Lovely :-)
This version smells the most sensual and warm. I swear I could smell vanilla when I first put it on. Later on it becomes true to the original version.
It smells feminine, gentle, clean ..like someone with a good heart :-)

Lynee'99
Lynee'99

This is a splurge item but well worth it! To me perfume is an experience. Gently tearing off the CD gold seal, removing the clear over wrap, gently lifting the box open, and there stands the perfume in all its glory. Yes, the bottle may seem small but what is inside makes up for its size with magic. You then caress the bottle in your hands. Admire the way the gold thread has been wrapped with a small Dior charm to seal in the precious elixir. When you have appreciated the detail that has gone into creating this masterpiece, then you are ready to anoint yourself with the perfume. The truly glorious roses, jasmine and ylang-ylang will take you somewhere other than where you are. It is truly magnificent. This is not for the person that likes, fruity, girly scents. This is for a WOMAN. One of the best testimonials that I have received is from my honey who has said that he isn't sure if he likes it when I wear it when I am not with him. I quote "It draws me in to you so that I can smell this beautiful scent. I am not sure if I want other people to be getting that close to you." Well said.

sapphira07
sapphira07

I own most of the J'adore flankers, but really wanted to splurge on this for myself for my 33rd birthday 3 days ago. Well worth the cost, even though it is such a precious little amount. All the best perfumes - oils, etc are incredibly expensive but not without just cause. I feel that this lives up to Dior Standards, extremely luxurious and it only requires a few drops on the pulse points and you are scented beautifully for hours. Much more intense version of J'adore. So glad I could acquire a bottle of this from Saks Fifth Avenue here in the United States.

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

This is on my "Absolute Wish List"

Perhaps next year, for my birthday...

Sadly, I could only find one on ebay UK for £100, while that sounds about right, it is without a box and it looks different that the one in the Fragrantica picture so I cannot be sure if it it is real or fake? :(

Kysyona
Kysyona

Bought myself a pure perfume set and am DELIIIIIGHTED! A fruity floral with the HG amount of musk! I don't find it generic at all - on the contrary, I cannot recall which of the previously sniffed/worn perfumes would have been similar or at least distantly relating to J'adore. The bouquet is light and sunny, a celebration of summer and feminine grace: recommended to anyone who wants to put an accent on the "I am a fragile female, so love and protect me" part of our nature. Whereas Miss Dior is so innocent it's almost " Sunday in a church", J'adore is more sensuous and alluring. Also, it's one of those scents that, no matter now much you apply and how long you smell it, don't give anyone a headache: a big plus for hot days when just 1 wrong note is enough to make people heave and gag!

sumie
sumie

Love love love it. Found it about 6 months ago and wonder how I missed it. It will be my favourite for a very long time!

theconnection
theconnection

This fragrance hasn't been made for a few years & would be next to impossible to find due to it's high asking price & small quantities sold in Australia being aruond $140 for 7.5ml.

The new J'adore L'Or Essence De Parfum 40ml (One Size Only) is the same price ($180 in Australia) - I think it's a worthy predessor that demonstrates what J'adore was originally intended to smell like - the lower concentrations really are watered down versions of this gold phenomonom.

wyldaeval
wyldaeval

I love the sophistication of this scent! Wearing it, I feel as if nothing can go wrong. Euphoric! ;)

L'Homme Vert
L'Homme Vert

This would have to be the best version of J'Adore available, one of Calice Beckers greatest creations. The original parfum contains both Maroc and Turkish rose, magnolia abs., jasmine abs. (Grasse), Comoros ylang ylang & damas plum with a base of rare woods including sandal and amaranth. Not as sweet as the eau de parfum. & eau de toilette presentations although silage & staying power is phenomenal, projects well when used in combination with the lesser concentrations or a moisturizing body product (best when layered). The high quality florals are beautifully blended along with the Chinese magnolia and Cassis bud, this parfum has a silky feel & is both a joy to apply & wear, I'm not sure if this 1999 formula is still being produced (highly unlikely), either way I would suggest stocking up on this glittering gem of modern perfumery. Get it now while you still can, it's not that easily found so you may need to hunt it down.
It is certainly worth the effort !

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

I'm not too keen on the scent because its too strong and old fashioned for my personal taste. No hard feelings for anyone that does like it though :) xx

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior J'Adore Extrait de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior J'Adore Extrait de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J'Adore Extrait de Parfum by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J'Adore Extrait de Parfum by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.