Designers » C » Floral « Groups

J'Adore L'Absolu Christian Dior for women
dislike

tuberose
J'Adore L'Absolu Christian Dior for women Videos
J'Adore L'Absolu Christian Dior for women Pictures J'Adore L'Absolu Christian Dior for women Pictures J'Adore L'Absolu Christian Dior for women Pictures J'Adore L'Absolu Christian Dior for women Pictures J'Adore L'Absolu Christian Dior for women Pictures

In November 2012 Dior is launching a new, luxurious edition J'Adore L'Absolu the bottle of which is created by French artist Jean-Michel Othoniel. Beautiful Murano bottle is available in limited number of 300 pieces and is hand-made near Venice.

Besides the luxurious limited edition, J'Adore L'Absolu is also available as 50 and 75 ml eau de parfum absolue.

The luxurious and elegant new edition offers a brand new story on ingredients which selected carefully for the new creation. Near Grasse flowers were picked – May rose and grandiflorum jasmine while in Mandurai (India) delicate jasmine petals and intoxicating Indian tuberose were picked. The new composition was created in laboratory in Paris by Francois Demachy who accentuates traditional values of the house of Dior.

Feminine shape of hand-made bottle is decorated with a glass spiral around its body that contains 24k gold. Besides glittery outlines in glass thread that embraces the bottle, gold fragments (petals) can be found in the stopper as well, making it more glamorous and festive. Body of the bottle takes over traditional shape of previous J'Adore editions.

Jasmine Grasse Rose Indian Tuberose

J'Adore L'Absolu Fragrance Reviews

Fizzy
Fizzy

Beautiful opening (fruity pear with tuberose, holding for a half on hour), horrible heart (nose biting scratchy I don't know what, holding for 7 hours and beautiful fresh base again until the fragrance die. Tricky fragrance and not that all beautiful.

NovicePerfumeAdmirer
NovicePerfumeAdmirer

NIce, light, elegant, sensual, sparkling, but soon, the strongest note on my skin smells of tobacco. Nice tobacco, but a dry, non-sweet tobacco, nonetheless.

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

I smelled this out of a magazine and loved it! I could smell the fruitiness/sweetness of pear mixed with tuberose and something else.

tiger_greeneyes
tiger_greeneyes

This is heavenly. There's lots of layers to this one. Near the top is unmistakably a very classy rose, not too heavy, not too light, just very pretty. Next is the tuberose - oh my - I can't remove my nose from my wrist for long enough to even write this review. There are other florals that I can't define, they're very much the supporting act to my nose. I absolutely have to have this and I'm making it a priority. I'm not a happy bunny though, my husband has just walked in with a bacon sandwich and ruined the moment.

ETA: Estee Lauder's Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia was on my wish list, J'Adore Absolu is far better, more rounded and balanced.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Exquisite fragrance which blends all its notes magnificently like a finely tuned orchestra.
I can identify most of the notes which are a lovely juicy pear, blended with rosé and a very well behave tuberose which is not prominent in this perfume thankfully!
The jasmine is soft and delicate and the overall fragrance is soft, creamy and utterly delicious.
I can't fault this perfume, it's perfect in every way, perhaps a future classic if it isn't one already.
The L'Absolu is very similar to the original perfume but perhaps a little more intense in the beginning, however the heart and the dry down seem to be very similar to my nose. I'm not sure why there was a need to recreate this with another name and a more expensive price tag, marketing exploitation I guess but I give this a thumbs up anyway.

Madrin
Madrin

I absolutely love this one :). On me, it's more delicate than the original J'adore and less prominent. It's a very floral scent (which I like) but not in a sharp, but in a soft, warm way. It feels like some kind of soft, nice blanket :).
I'd love to have whole bottle, but it's too expensive for me. I guess I'll just have to keep asking samples.

statix
statix

I love it! Christian Dior's J'adore series is amazing, my very favorites perfumes. These are all sensual, very feminine and delicate. It is perfume for strong, smart and self-concious women.

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

J'adore l'Absolu has been my signature for years. I have back-up bottles, but I'm very worried about this new reformulation! I particularly loved the ylang-ylang notes... I'll buy it as soon as possible to compare!

sheri ann
sheri ann

I want this, I want this, I want this, j'adore tuberose and j'adore Dior :)

Rawannnna
Rawannnna

I cant take this crap anymore. copying and copying again a perfume that was released a decade ago?? I cant believe its the same house that released great perfumes like dune and dolce. offf

Szonja
Szonja

Honestly it looks cheap on the pictures. Like an AVON perfume or even worse. And I agree that remaking old perfumes is a sign of creative crisis.

suile
suile

I'm getting increasingly nostalgic for the days when perfume houses brought out fragrances in completely different styles, in a different type of bottle and with an imaginative, new, appropriate name.

And if I read the words Absolu, L'Essence, Extreme one more time, I might just scream.

I had a quick sniff of this one, found it rather old fashioned but it might of course be new to others, and slightly cloying. Haven't tested it properly on my skin however.

The original J'Adore I hated from day one, gave me an instant headache, something really pungent about it.

J'Adore L'Absolu by Christian Dior 4.09 out of 5 based on 88 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior J'Adore L'Absolu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior J'Adore L'Absolu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J'Adore L'Absolu by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J'Adore L'Absolu by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.