Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

J`Adore Summer Fragrance Christian Dior for women

J`Adore Summer Fragrance Christian Dior for women
dislike

yellow floral

J`Adore Summer Fragrance by Dior is a floral fruity fragrance for women. J`Adore Summer Fragrance was launched in 2004. The fragrance features Champaca flower, mandarin, crystallized orchid, jasmine, muguet, violet, Damascus plum, Amaranth Wood and blackberry musk. Summer limited edition.

Champaca Mandarin Orange

Orchid Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Violet

Plum Woodsy Notes Blackberry

J`Adore Summer Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

katuliena
katuliena

I used to love this perfume. It was my first real perfume. After having my first child, couldnt use it for 2 years. My taste just changed for a while. Then I tried it again and I fell in love again. It is very special scent to me. I really can not compare anything to it.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Loved this one - my father bought it for me back then and I splashed myself from head to toe :)

It's similiar to the original in my opinion, maybe a tad lighter but I consider the classic J'adore as a lovely and light scnet also. With great sillage of course but its not a dark scent.

I wonder if this summer version is still avilable?

Annaengel
Annaengel

Very different from the original j'adore, a fresh scent instead of a mysterious 'deep' one like the original. And indeed, it does not last very long.

rosembloom
rosembloom

When I layer it over the lotion and a bit of baby oil ( on writsts) this does indeed last quite a bit though it is more of a skin scent. Still, the irridescent bottle mesmerises me!

amelie
amelie

If it was just a bit stronger would be my summer signature, truly a wonderful fragrance, but too weak,which is not surprising because it is alcohol free. It was a limited edition so I used it sparingly. My favorite of Dior J'adore. Champaca, woody notes and Damascus plum, what more could you want in a fruit cocktail!

mjqueen
mjqueen

this is better than jadore original!
truly a shame it doesnt last longer its also hard to find

manitrabe
manitrabe

It smells good but doesnt stay so long

amandahuang
amandahuang

The notes are incorrect for this one. I have a big demonstration bottle which has all the notes stated:

Top: Champaca Flower; Mandarin

Middle: Crystallized Orchid; Jasmine; Muguet; Violet

Base: Damascus Plum; Amaranth Wood; Blackberry Musk

angelahta
angelahta

It's an adorable summer fragrance, but not long lasting at all, because it's an alcohol free perfume.

J`Adore Summer Fragrance by Christian Dior 3.87 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior J`Adore Summer Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior J`Adore Summer Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J`Adore Summer Fragrance by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J`Adore Summer Fragrance by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Nina Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Christian Dior J`adore Gucci Gucci Rush 2 Escada Tropical Punch Guerlain My Insolence Victoria`s Secret Ravishing Love Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Christian Dior J`Adore L`Or Lacoste Touch of Pink Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Gucci Gucci Rush Gucci Envy Me Christian Dior Midnight Poison Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Chanel Cristalle