Designers » C » Floral « Groups

J`Adore Voile de Parfum Christian Dior for women

J`Adore Voile de Parfum Christian Dior for women
dislike

J`Adore Voile de Parfum Christian Dior for women Pictures

A new variant of the original Dior perfume J `Adore from 1999, J`Adore Voile de Parfum, is presented in the spring of 2013. The new fragrance is musky, powdery and floral. Like a gentle veil it envelops the skin of a woman leaving a sensual trail. The characteristics of this scent stretch from the contrast between refined elegance and irresistible sensuality.

The composition opens with notes of Damasc rose that grows in Turkey and Bulgaria. The heart features powdery iris absolute from Tuscany. Powdery and floral character is further accentuated by the base of white musk.

The bottle features a new, special atomizer that creates a cloud of scent when applied. J’Adore Voile de Parfum is available as 75 and 125 ml Eau de Toilette.

Damask Rose

Tuscan Iris

White Musk

J`Adore Voile de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

lulu169
lulu169

really similar to original Jadore edp but the longevity isnt there at all! no kidding, this evaporates restless in less than 5 minutes on my skin! Im shocked, Dior

needless to say, I didnt buy it even for the half price...

Nil3
Nil3

Very powdery. Nothing to do with the original which I'm not a fan of AT ALL!

All year long scent. Would perform better underneath a cozy sweater of any fabric.

Could be a safe blind buy if the woman is a fan of perfume in general and likes feminine sophisticated scents.

A delicate powdery perfume imo.

All in all, I like it........ For my mother in law.

TillyWave
TillyWave

This is the ultimate makeup + skanky skinscent perfume. It smells human, almost, modern human, one that grooms and primps and whatever but underneath is still a perspiring, pulsating human. No erasing that.

It opens with the iris + rose + make up accord that everyone else notes, I also smell a hint of violets in here as well. Iris is the biggest note here, it is very floral and strong, and powdery, but not a dark rooty iris. The powder notes come only from the iris, I don't think that this is a very powdery perfume. As Voile sits on my skins the flowers become a bit earthy, you know how outside flowers can smell a bit earthy/skanky, there is an undertone of that accord in here. No starchy cleaned up flowers, which is fine by me. It does get a little musky/vanillic as it dries down to the base, but it is musk as I think of true SKIN MUSK, like it brings out the best notes that are already lurking in your skin. This is a very intimate, personal scent on me.

I have no problem smelling this one, it lasts maybe a good 6 hours, but in now way is it a powerhouse, it is a sexy floral musk. I think I am going to layer it with Prada Infusion d'Iris and see how that works out. I like this a lot! And it doesn't smell anything like the pillar J'Adore.

Soofiya
Soofiya

I have never liked the original jador,It's quit sharp,harsh and aggressive on me,I blame the melon note,coz it never gets along with my body chemistry and ruins all the floral beauty there for me to a sour rotted fruity underdone,but I like jador edt,no fruity notes,it is all about florals and citrus,but I can not even name that one a love,it lacks something that may help me to assume it mine,jador voile on the contrary gets all my points,it's definitely mine
There are three of my most beloved notes in it's pyramid,no old fashioned complexcity but it smells much more complicated than these three notes would suggest
It opens with a strong lipstick burst,absolutely powdery but not in a cheap,baby powdery way,I can smell also jasmine here,not a harsh one but they are detectable common genes between voile and the original jador but this stunning new flanker isn't showy or loud as her older sisters,voile IS floral but a very modern,shik one that offenses no body,it's like a powdery veil embraces you,there is a faded touch of jasmine and other florals as a jador signature here,a touch of light,lovely sweet rose and a touch of white musk which is not animalic,but is fresh and breathy besides a touch of vanilla,which is not too sweet or heavy and just turns powdery flowers scent to a soft,creamy base with a comforting warmness
If you like sweet but not candy like powdery floral fragrances with a delicate musky base,this one is great,there is no age that this is not appropriate for,although the word "lady like" comes to mind,it reminds a really gorgeous lady,simple but shik and elegant that doesn't flash herself off all over the town,this can make a great bride scent,I can imagine a young,pretty simple and not showy bride wearing this,leaving a lovely wisper of romantic iris and roses in her trail,voile is also a proper choice as an office scent,not a seductive one but it's beautiful and womanly enough to be used as intimate fragrance,I prefer it during springs but thankful to it's fresh,cool opening and warm dry down it can be used all around year
There is something more to add:they have created a special vaporizer that doesn't splash it through sprays,but creates a mist,a perfumed veil on the skin
Longevity and sillage are a bit more than moderate on me leaving a heavenly trail and I believe this moderate projection is enough,if someone is looking for a loud,screamy perfume there are a dozen of other jador flankers for her

gillbert
gillbert

Damasc rose in a top notes are easily gone but i like the middle note, the heart features powdery iris make it powdery make-up vibe and i love powdery scent. In a dry down is white musk. I'm not fan of white musk but i love the white musk compose with sandalwood and patchouli but for J'adore Voile de Perfume, they didn't make it.

J'adore is suppose to be compose with J'adore signature note - the ylang ylang but not listed in here. why????? over all it is sexy powdery-floral scent, make it elegance, sexy and wearable scent from day to night. I can wear it for any occasions such as dinner, work, meeting and dating.

Comparing J'adore Voile de Perfume to Chanel N.19 Poude're, Chanel No.19 Poude're is my winner. (look at my review for Chanel No.19 Poude're)

Price, longevity, sillage and compliments are very good. I give it 8.5/10

blackpoppy
blackpoppy

Love love love! I absolutely "j'adore" this perfume. It was so easy for me to decide I have to get this perfume. It's one of my all time favourite and my signature too.

I detect musky, powdery and floral. It's elegant and classic scent that make me keep sniffing my wrist the whole day without getting bored. It's definitely stunning and beautiful scent with soft longevity. The only drawback is that it doesnt last so long.

tophcam
tophcam

Call me crazy but I'm getting nothing but a strong and balanced blend of aged vanilla, chocolate-y musk, a hint of powdery (but definitely sweet) violet, and a sprinkling of bourbon.

This stuff smells expensive. It smells rich, decadent, and like it was drizzled over a plate of dessert resting on fine china.

The violet is powdery, but almost slightly tangy in a way - it doesn't at all remind me of other strong violet perfumes.

But at the end of the day, I'm getting a musky rich vanilla. It's beautiful, but all I'm smelling is the vanilla!

UPDATE:

The dry down is IDENTICAL to the big picture scent of Flora by Gucci. I thought I had accidentally sprayed Flora - it's that close!

ellina1984
ellina1984

Am I the only one smelling jasmine in this? Other than that, I find the pyramid quite accurate, although the iris is only prominent at the top - a really strong lipstick burst!

There's a strong floral aura in this one, but the strongest feeling is that of an uber-luxurious lotion. It's creamy, freshly clean, feminine, elegant. Delicious!

Pebbles7532
Pebbles7532

Simple, classic scent of rose and powder. Both are equal in strength. Linear and stays consistent throughout. Definitely a daytime fragerance, would be good for the office or wedding. Reminds me of a bride walking down the isle - she leaves this scent in her trail.

Only disappointment is that it did not last - 5-6 hours on me.

Hipchick40
Hipchick40

I need to wear this a few more times but on me? It smells like maple syrup. I work in the public school system and we always know when the kids get French toast sticks and syrup, they smell of it all day. Maybe I was too heavy handed but that was not expected at all. Or maybe, I need to learn my lesson and quite buying things before trying them on my skin a few times first. I have a fb (bought today after just one test in the store and because the reviews sounded like it would be perfect for me!) and will certainly give it another shot but I wish I got the rose and musk so many speak of. Sugary syrup and powder just aren't my thing!

canadianpetite

I thought I preferred Voile version over the original J'Adore. I prefer the orig for its clarity of the jasmine (crisp not powdery). I do not like, however, its sharpness and tenacity. It stands in your face and won't move away, no matter if you turn your head sideways. It insists on being seen, heard and smelled. Voile's aggressive musk, on the other hand, is the note that ruins it for me. It is rough and burns like black pepper. I love the rose though. The one good thing about either one is its longevity - lasts until the cows come home and then more. The musk brings my rating down for this fume.

One spray on me:
Sillage: about a foot or more
Longevity: 8 hours

fialho
fialho

very very beautiful fragrance - sweet but as a flower not a candy. elegant,weel-blended ! I Love it so much !

nothing special about drydown - smell all the same entire time but still beautiful.

not that long lasting but believe me it could kill Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet.

feezee10
feezee10

The original j'adore = classic + beautiful rose scent

Voile de Parfum = classic + FRESH and beautiful roses drydown.I dont get much musk scent on my skin.

Though it is not lasting as the original J'adore,
I chose Voile > the original, love it!❤

KIARA85
KIARA85

I tried this on yesterday. For some reason I have never liked the original J'adore, the melon note it made me not like,and I don't think its worth giving so much money for another floral fruity perfume. This one on the contrary gets all my points and thumbs up. It's soft powdery but not in a cheap baby powder way it runs smoothly and then sits on a very luxurious rosy iris note which makes you feel really warm and comfortable. I also think it is a great winter scent because of the warmth, I always loved the bottle and now that I smelt it I was going to buy si but I prefer this one just because it has that vavavoom effect when you are asked what you are wearing and you say j'adore by Dior

Eos
Eos

Voile de Parfum smells like a high end face cream that promises fewer wrinkles and dewy fresh skin.

It opens with a blast of lily of the valley and the same peach lactone and rose combo found in the Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDP. After it has dried down, most of what I smell is a soft vanillic note mixed with an indistinct floral white musk. At no point do I actually smell a distinct iris note, though I do smell something akin to baby powder. Despite this association, I wouldn't call this powdery so much as it is creamy. I'm shocked that lily of the valley is not listed as a note as it is quite prominent for the first hour of wear time.

Fans of skin scents, cosmetic scents and soapy scents will more than likely enjoy this. If the original J'adore is gold toned and full bodied, I'd call this pearlescent and ethereal. Lovely.

victoriagrace
victoriagrace

Very feminine and classy perfume. I love it!

Wow so few notes. I thought there were more. I didn't like the original very much. Mainly because of it's complexcity and lily of the valley note.
But, this one is much much better. More tender and light.
Powdery and musky. And quite sexy. No old-fashioned complexcity there, it's very modern.
I like it!
Iris is the main note, I think.

Athens
Athens

Very feminine fragrance, clean and classy. Although the rose is the dominant and most noticeable note, it still keeps it's original 'J'adore' identity. It's very soft and wearable as well, you can wear it from morning to evening and what comes to longevity, is satisfactory. Ideal for ladies who love elegance and clean floral perfumes.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

Really lovely, Voile is a beautiful musky floral scent that grew on me after a day of wear, and convinced me to buy a bottle. I ended up returning my Dahlia Divin for this. (Dahlia Divin is a great fragrance, but this had me hooked!) So it is funny to think that from a random sample vial, I sprayed this on, glanced at the Dior name and said to myself, what the heck, I'll try a J'adore flanker. J'adore EDP is quite sharp on me, so I didn't have high hopes.

However, this is perfect for cold mornings when you just want to stay warm under your fluffy scarf and coat. It warms you up with a powdery floral musk, and then dries down to a vanilla with a hint of leather! I agree with a previous reviewer who compared it to Bottega Veneta. So smooth and luxurious!

The main difference between this and regular J'adore is that there are no fruity top notes. Voile de Parfum is very smooth and powdery, predominantly iris and musk that I smell with no fruit or citrus. This is along the same lines as Marchesa, except I like this better because of the vanilla dry down. Marchesa left me a little cold.
However, its heart smells similar to Kenzo Flower, but this is very unique and stands on its own. Very italian (from the tuscan iris) and very elegant. It is a great go-to floral perfume, a good choice for any season.

charmedbella
charmedbella

I can't wear the original J'Adore, it smells like laundry detergent on my skin. But this new J'Adore, Voile de Parfum, is so wearable.

It's soft, ladylike, sophisticated. It isn't showy or loud. Voile de Parfum is perfect for the office -- inoffensive, tame, yet timeless. It's a great weekend scent when you're just running errands or lounging at home.

I can imagine Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge wearing this. It's very low-key elegance and completely lovely.

The rose, the iris, the musk are all so well-blended. Powdery, slightly sweet, and floral. It's true beauty.

pansylady
pansylady

I'm a J'Adore gal, but this flanker disappoints me- it lacks the fruity sparkle and elegance of the original EdP, and the citrus zing of L'Eau Floriale- too generic...

Moshino
Moshino

Very pleasant and sophisticated scent and smells really good on my skin. I get a lot of people asking me what it is I'm wearing. I love the musky and powdery notes.

Inamorata
Inamorata

For me, this is a perfect pick for a day in the office - not too strong, not too extravagant, but clean and elegant, yet sensual. I particularly love the rose notes. It is like a powdery veil embraces you. The only down side is the fact that it does not last too long and for a long day you need to reapply it. But, in the end, I guess this is the reason why it is so perfect for a day at the office.

Siv55
Siv55

Starts off J'adore lite then descends into J'adore cheap and while not completely nasty, not worth it either. Just get some original J'adore, you don't need this oddly synthetic counterfeit.

pikachunicorn
pikachunicorn

I didn't fall in love with this one, but I didn't hate it either. Powder and floral are different accurate descriptions. It's bring to mind a mature elegant woman. Very sophisticated.

Zarya
Zarya

I really hate 'regular' J'adore, however this one smells different!. It is classy and sophisticated and a bit flirty...Very clean with a hint of white flowers...Smells like a night on the beach.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Este fue uno de mis regalos de navidad, y la verdad, con el uso me gusta cada vez más, queda como un velo, suave, pero muy persistente, dura más de 12 horas.

Se siente el iris, la rosa y el musc todo mezclado de forma excelente, como si trajeras una crema, pero muy buena, ya que dura muchísimo en tu piel; su spray difusor tiene la peculiaridad de rociar sobre una superficie más amplia.

Su proyección es moderada a suave.

Very nice but smells more complicated than the simple notes would suggest. Not identifiably rose, violet or musk, but a melange that says mostly 'perfume' to me. Very lovely, but seems dated to me. Still, also seems elegant and smells expensive. I like it. Perhaps the dated aspects are a time machine, taking me back to a more elegant era...or not. I like it anyway.

Marsqwerty

Seriously a beautiful, clean fragrance

Emilia88
Emilia88

I hate it when a really good flanker is only available as EdT.
I love this scent, more than the original, but I can't wear an eau de toilette, they never last longer than 2 minutes on my skin (no matter the brand).
It's the same with Prada Candy L'eau. It's a lovely scent, however it only comes as EdT and it's not even close to the same smell as Prada candy. Why do they do this??
Do they not know the point of an eau de toilette?? It's supposed to be the same scent but with less sillage/projection.
I have yet another example; the versace Crystal Noir. The edp and the edt is not similar at ALL. The edp smells rich and nutty while the edt is a black currant-y mess.
Yet the bottles are almost always pretty much identical to the edp.
I'm so frustrated.

jovejove
jovejove

This fragrance is the pigeon head in the bar, disguised as a peacock and trying to get noticed. Especially when you've got the classic standing beside her. You see what it's attempting to do, but does nothing for you. If I wanted something that smelled like this, I'd go for the classic J'Adore. This is a one night stand in a sample that you regret the next day.

Zaleska
Zaleska

Well, I don't like the original J'Adore at all. It's horrible on my skin. Harsh, sour, agressive flowers all around.

But this version is very nice. Intimist. Cozy. Soft and a kinda vintage. Really adore it.

Just for the record: in my opinion, Voile de Parfum is quite similar to Osez-Moi, by Chantal Thomass.

megami
megami

I love the scent. However I gave it to a family member because I didn't like it on me (was a gift). But kept the lotion... Which I liked on me. Lol. I guess I prefer lotion over perfumes.... But now I wish I kept it!! Looking for a signature scent.... -.-;

Quite nice fragrance, but I preferred the first J'adore. It was my favourite many years ago. Voile de Parfum is less sweet and more musky in the end, and I can tell you that base note is actually very good one. Judging only the base note, I would definitely buy it. So, if you like 'not sugar sweet' fragrances with delicate musky base, this one can be great choice for you.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Really very pretty. Some are complaining of headaches and that the scent is too floral and/or strong but that is not my impression. This is a very soft and beautiful floral. Where the original screams jasmine and white flowers this one whispers roses, iris and musk. This feels very elegant but at the same time I would have no problem wearing this with jeans, a tee and a heel. Sometimes musk can come across on me as too animalic, but this feels very fresh and almost breathy. There is no age that is is "appropriate" for...although the word ladylike comes to mind. I highly recommend trying this one. As for me I will be heading back to Sephora tomorrow to buy a lovely bottle for myself.

muskymoi
muskymoi

Iris powdery suede like. I sense a hint of bottega veneta, in the slightest way...in the drydown. But where bottega veneta catches in my throat a little, this one glides along to become a delicious skinscent. I find nothing similar to original j'adore, which I had about 10 years ago.

diana_vikki
diana_vikki

Femininity in a bottle. I LOVE this scent. Its elegant, soft, and beautiful. I wouldn't wear this everyday. It may be more of a mature scent for me but I still love this. I don't like any other J'Adores so I was surprised with this one. To me, nothing screams woman more than this;)

meama
meama

"This one nods briefly in the direction of its radiant ancestor before settling down to a generically nauseating vanilla custard rendered inedible by a large slug of metallic helional. This from Dior? How the mighty have fallen".
I'm not often agree with L.Turin but in this case it's really well sumed.

GoddessQueen
GoddessQueen

I like this,but I don't like it or love it enough for me to buy it.

Cassiano
Cassiano

I was very honored to receive a request for a large Brazilian cosmetics store to demonstrate my male perspective, as a consultant, about this scent from Dior, which is new in the store, and another sales success in recent times. But what makes it so special? What is the difference comparing it to the traditional? Is it worth having this version?

Well, to start it is needed to reaffirm that all J'Adore line achieved worldwide recognition, deservedly, by the way. Since the launch of the EDP version, in 1999, this fragrance has been suffering minor variations, that are just new facets of the same successful model, that scored and will continue marking generations.

The original version (EDP) brought a range of flowers and fruits in its composition, such as magnolia, peach, pear, plum, tuberose, freesia, orchids, jasmine, blackberries, vanilla, cedar, etc. An overflow of femininity! It was inspired by the bouquets that accompany the rites of passage, such as weddings and baptisms, for example. However, some fans of this perfume felt the need for a milder version that could be worn in any occasion. Then, in 2002, Dior decided to answer the call of your audience and released the EDT version of J'Adore. This time, with less presence of fruits, with only a harbinger of citrus, mandarin and neroli in its output and with a more balanced floral bouquet in the heart. At the base, the same vanilla, along with notes of musk and plums. Another critical and sales success, this version was hailed as a brilliant and youthful version of its predecessor, becoming the signature of several women around the world. After this, many others came. Searching, I was able to record 16 versions at all.

So, it's time to talk about this new version, the "youngest daughter" of a story that many believed that there was nothing more to add or innovate: J'Adore Voile de Parfum, which means veil of perfume.
This name has an explanation: it was created a special vaporizer for this bottle, that doesn't splash the perfume through sprays, but creates a mist, a true perfumed veil on the skin.

The fragrance brings a simpler composition, with a basic note for each step of the olfactory pyramid: in the top, Damask rose; in the heart , Tuscan Iris and, in the base, white musk.
The result is a sensual fragrance, which during its first hour of application is quite floral, creating a link with the entire story told by J'Adore line throughout the years. Then, comes the earthy tone of the iris, that balanced by the musk in the base, conveys a slightly powdery sense to the composition. It is extremely lighter than the original version, but the quality and Dior's DNA are still present in this fragrance, as should happen with any legitimate son who carries the genes of their parents.

Particularly, I really admire this feature with regard to multiple versions of the same fragrance, because it shows concerns about the loyalty of your audience and that it is not just another marketing ploy to sell. The lasting on my skin (remembering that in the female skin chemistry tends to be another) was about 7 hours.

I can just imagine the scent exhaling, every time the wind blows the women’s hair, even after a long day of work. Beautiful scent, inside and out!

Princess
Princess

A Nice soft fragrance, but I still think the orginal is the best

Marsqwerty

Oh my gosh. It's so classy, soft and delicate.

celebrity89
celebrity89

This is Dior's answer to Chanel No. 5. The previous comparison to Rapture was true too.

This is a retro, mature fragrance. Really rich and elegant.

leboblue
leboblue

soft, light and very wearable! needs lotion and shower gel though to make it more long lasting for the price. no regrets on the purchase although the cap fits VERY loosely. tried another and had same problem. you would do well to find a smaller plastic cap to use when toting with you. fits nicely in one of those large sunglasses cases! I say this because it needs refreshed after a few hours.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This is the womanly beautiful lady that doesn't flash herself all over town. It's soft and becoming but not seductive. I get a whisper or sheer veil of jadore but it isn't as outgoing. Definitely smells very expensive and French. This is one for the woman you love whether mother, wife, friend......it's not seductive....it's lovely . I would wear this to work

harpist
harpist

A soft powdery flanker completely different from the original and without the headache.
The initial spray is a gentle rose that is softened up even more by the immediate iris. Some how this combination, along with the musk, gives this a delicate and creamy powdery smell that is reminiscent to the dry down of L'Instant de Guerlain. It also gives a similar cleanly Dior vibe of Pure Poison, except this is much softer and more beautiful.
This eau de toilette is a skin-scent with soft silage and a fleeting longevity of 3 hours. It is elegant but it is how I would imagine a nurturing mother would smell like: a veil of amicable grace and tenderness.
Not something I would buy, but not a flanker to pass up trying. I prefer this more to the original.

canadianpetite

I like this one better than the original which is all about florals. This has a special sweetness about it that interests me. It could be that I like iris and the combo just has me sniffing for more. I would wear this in the office or for everyday wear as it is clean, uncomplicated and feminine. Although this is edt, don't be fooled. It lasts for hours. After two hours, there is the powdery iris that I love.

One spray on me
Sillage: a foot
Longevity: at least four hours

Red Rose
Red Rose

is it just me or does this smells like something from my childhood? born in 1984, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I smelled this scent before, it's nice anyway & so flowery but best j'adore is l'eau cologn floral not this one.
update:
smells like a perfumed powder & yes it smells so flowery & feminin but nothing ground breaking it's just nice sheer elegant scent & that's all.
update:
I may give this another chance & see if I like it. Your reviews guys encouraged me so much. I'll update with a review if I got a sample ok?
another update:
I'll pass by my favorite perfume shop & test this & this time I'll come back with a sure review if I didn't get the bottle home for next year's spring season already.

mariafr91
mariafr91

This seems like a very light summer version of L'instant di Guerlain. If you're a fan of it , you'll definitely like J'adore Voile de parfum!

This is very floral, sharp almost, and I didn't care for it at all, it reminds me of J' Adore le Jasmin, only for lovers of big classy florals in my opinion.
This is elegant in its own way, too heady for me, too floral.

SinfulDevilDoll
SinfulDevilDoll

I am in LOVE with this!!! Wow. I must get more of this the next time I see it. It's just soooo gorgeous, feminine, soft, elegant. I LOVE the powder and rose smell, it's just perfection. I could wear this all day, every day, and let me tell you something... I own at least 120 bottles of perfume, and out of EVERYTHING, THIS is my favorite. The french really do know how to do their perfumes!

arwen38
arwen38

I also get a headache with the original J'adore. I'm in love with J'adore Voile de Parfum! No headaches and it smells great on my skin. Soft floral and it lasts approximately 7 hrs on me.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This is different from the original, yes I agree it smells just like an expensive body lotion ..

Lovely CREAMY scent for morning, relaxing at spa maybe, , Daytime work, after shower scent .. It gives you the warm positive feelings.

Lasting power & sillage are both so good for an EDT !

I have a lot of love for this J'Adore flanker. The original has always smelt a little sour with my chemistry, however this musky floral works perfectly. It's an elegant Spring floral on my skin.

Despite the fact that J'Adore Voile de Parfum is a rather simplistic composition, it has a lot of admirable qualities. It features Damascus rose and earthy iris notes. I would describe it as a clean and musky blend, not too sweet nor too fresh.

Many reviewers are complaining over a lack of sillage, but I think that's what makes it beautiful. It's soft and inoffensive, just a light whisper of roses and iris. The original J'Adore already has such bold projection, not to mention the even richer J'Adore L'Or. A softer, less fruity flanker, like J'Adore Voile de Parfum fits in nicely.

It's a surprisingly warm fragrance, slightly formal too, so I would recommend wearing it for special occasions. It could even suit a bride on her wedding day.

I almost purchased this fragrance blind because it took some time before it was released in Australia. Had I done so, I would not have been disappointed. It is one of those scents that are incredibly easy to like.

J'Adore Voile de Parfum is an EDT, so don't be swayed into thinking that it is a parfum. I found it to last quite well on the skin, almost a good seven hours. This is a really pretty fragrance that I whole-heartedly recommend.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

After a while of smells just like an expensive bodylotion instead of perfume, to this a complete waste of money. Far to expensive, reminds me more of something Yves Rocher would sell!

Lisa290872
Lisa290872

I love J'adore (the original), but if I wear it it gives me a headache. I received this today and it is perfect. Still smells like the original to me, but much more subtle. Very pleased! After 3 hours still no headache. It's a keeper.

Rhiannon778
Rhiannon778

I received a sample spray vial of this from Macy's. Personally, it's not for me. It is entirely too strong and gave me a headache. If you like floral perfumes you will love this, but I don't. To me, it smells mainly like a rose covered in baby powder.

Namida
Namida

I'm really not a fan of the original J'adore and most of its flankers, anyhow I was intrigued by the description of Voile de Parfum on the carded sample:

The most intimate of J'adore fragrances.
The powdery note of Tuscan Iris and White Musks are delicately revealed in a soft, lingering scent on the skin

Well , I love iris and I have to say the description fits the fragrance ( a rare circumstance!)

Good news:
1)it does not resemble the original
2)easy to like if you are a bit of a powder-enthusiast like me, on my skin is quite similar to Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste. It is powdery-clean, thanks to the interplay between iris and white musks. I prefer Amethyste, because it is more radiant and with more facets, JVdP is too simple and boring.

Bad news: this is indeed a veil of a fragrance, too subtle and weak to justify any investment of money, even more so a new launch's price.

pukkolandia
pukkolandia

So sexy and delicate! It's pure femininity. It's pure Dior. I felt in love in the moment I smelled it. I wear it even before go to bed to be wrapped in this spring pink sweet scent.

cherie97
cherie97

Delicate, a little powdery.
Like a body powder maybe.
I expected this to be more outstanding, but it's just a weak addition to other J'Adore flankers.

Stays close to the skin, I don't detect much of a rose, but definitely some iris and the whole scent is musky.

Ekka
Ekka

Why oh why doesn't this last longer? It's the only rose scent I have liked lately... It is supposed to be used in a slightly different way than the other EDTs, since you have to spritz it on the hair and pass through the mist.
It just lasted two hours on me, and then it was gone. I just could get a hint of musk when I smashed my nose against my skin. Pity.

sapphira07
sapphira07

I was not as impressed as I hoped to be. It is true to the name J'adore, and in many ways reminded me of the lighter version of L'Or, persay an EDT - the dry down is almost the same. The only difference is this is much softer and not as long lasting. I would give it a 3/5 stars.

kikinha
kikinha

When I sprayed this one at Macys today I was in love... it smelled like a million dollar perfume, so pretty, chic, classic...then I came home and I feel overwhelmed...like, I know this smell, I had something before that smells just like this... an hour later I realized - this is RAPTURE, a lighter version, but RAPTURE from VS. I would not spend all this cash on something that I can have pretty much the same scent for like 30 bucks. I rather buy VS.

prettyswag
prettyswag

I have tried this and all this is ..is original j'adore...with a powdery drydown...thats it. nothing more...first few min. is like the edt..then after ten mins..it gets warmer and softer ..then the powder comes...real boring...nothing special.

VqueenLeigh

As someone else mentioned why didn't they make the bottle slightly different as its a flanker they at least should of made the top with gold wire with little diamonds or flowers to make it unique some how come on Dior perfume house mmm?4

VqueenLeigh

This sound really lovely as J'adore is one of my favourite perfume hopefully it this one doesn't have any jasmine in like J'adore absolute. And it will have more of the iris powdery quality that I enjoy.
Though this will probably never come out in Australia boh!

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

J'adore 'Originale' is next for sure... ha ha!

Guest_Anja_Karenina
Guest_Anja_Karenina

So misleading to call this "Voile de parfum" when this is in fact an eau de toilette! What a joke! o_O

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior J`Adore Voile de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior J`Adore Voile de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J`Adore Voile de Parfum by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J`Adore Voile de Parfum by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.