Designers » C » Floral « Groups

J`adore Eau de Toilette Christian Dior for women

J`adore Eau de Toilette Christian Dior for women
dislike

J`adore Eau de Toilette by Christian Dior is a Floral fragrance for women. J`adore Eau de Toilette was launched in 2011. Top notes are citruses, mandarin orange and neroli; middle notes are jasmine, african orange flower, ylang-ylang, tuberose and rose; base notes are woodsy notes and vanille.

Citruses Mandarin Orange Neroli

Pure Tiffany

J`adore Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

JaxTheMinx
JaxTheMinx

I am not sure whether the remarks about the similarity of Benetton Giallo are based on the EDT or the EDP. However, I tested the theory this evening with my 10 yo daughter. Initially, on first spray, J'Adore EDT is much more complex and rich. Then once it all settles, Giallo's alcohol base tones down and J'Adore EDT just evens out - they are pretty much one and the same thing. I realise Giallo has no sillage in comparison. How sad, especially at that price! :) My little daughter initially said that CD J'Adore smells like old people/death (a bit dramatic, I agree) whereas Giallo was lovely to her from the outset. She's officially swiped one of my bottles of Giallo... *sigh*

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Sexy..classy warm and sweet. It has a very soft dry down. I love this one. I usually only wear this on special occasions. I used to wear this in beauty school when I was studying skin care. It brings back a lot of fond memories. I will always keep this in my collection. A classic.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

Warm, sweet & floral. Nice but nothing to write home about.

selenehdez

Es la versión ligera del J'adore original, es mucho menos frutal.

Lo describo como un perfume muy elegante, que se distingue, huele dulce con un toquecito cítrico, lo que mas detecto son las notas de neroli, ylang-ylang, jazmín y la vainilla -son de mis notas preferidas-.

Tiene muy buena longevidad, mas de 10 horas y excelente proyección.

suhaesa
suhaesa

surprisingly i almost liked it..i tried it in 2000 gave mine away there was no way i would use it it was too much of a floral explosion and gave me headaches...it was edp..now i am reviewing the edt could it be the 13 year gap could it be that i have changed?!could it be that its the edt factor ..i think its the newer formulation and the edt ..strange as it might sound this jador is a better reformulation..
when i first applied it it smelled fresh soapy clean floral y and a bit creamy ..deep mellow..sensual..a hint powdery..peachy..beautiful..
when it dries down i get the old dajavou..of the heavier white florals..yet it s a wonderful perfume especially for those who love florals..and white florals in particular..
the initial sprays are so powerfull..so intesnse so mesmerising..but it doesnt last as long as i thought half an houre and the 3 sprays have almost vanished from my wrists..
pungant almost green but not uterly citrucy yes maybe manderiny..neroli african orange flower ..jasmine neroli ylang yalang..woodsy notes white woods..a hint of vanila..its a clean soapy aldehidic white floral infusion of bright full damascus rose and italian madnadrin escence with nerloi ..to my nose its a bit musky and i think it could be a bridal perfume...

ynde
ynde

My grandma used to have a set of minis, one of which was J'adore, and I remember going through and smelling them all when I was about 10 years old. All I remember really is that I absolutely loathed the scent of J'adore - it was strong, musty smelling and made me feel nauseous.

Looking back now, I'm guessing they were fakes. Wandering around a department store the other day, they had a big display for J'adore set up, and a sales assistant stopped me to ask if I wanted to try some. Before I could say no, she'd already sprayed a card and handed it to me, so of course I did the obligatory 'oh yeah, it's alright' smell... except I loved it! It's beautiful and fresh but creamy all at the same time, very floral and feminine and just gorgeousness in a bottle.

I suppose this is where karma stepped in the way. No way was I forking out $150 AUD for a 50ml bottle, so I went searching around some of the other pharmacy and cosmetic stores, and managed to find the 50ml for $89 AUD. What I didn't realise was that the second one I picked up is actually the EDT version, not the EDP that I'd tried in store. Honestly? The EDT is far more wearable, more casual, but still has the same characteristics as the EDP. I don't get any of the citrusy notes really, I get more of a fresh, almost green scent, followed by light florals and a touch of creaminess. I'm absolutely in love. 'J'adore' complètement!

Buddhagirl
Buddhagirl

This is my signature scent.

lara.suzin
lara.suzin

J'adore Eau de Toilette não é um cheiro exclusivo nem diferenciado, no entanto: é um perfume fresco, elegante e sexy por ser um cheiro descontraído (chique sem se esforçar).
Exala notas florais e cítricas que dão um ar "azedo" e "doce" ao mesmo tempo. Perfuma uma pessoa de forma equilibrada e deliciosa! Na minha opinião nenhuma das outras versões de J'adore podem nos proporcionar a mesma sensação.

Durabilidade na minha pele: 4h/5h (se aplicado generosamente)

Projeção: bastante perceptível desde início da aplicação até fim de sua estada na pele.

pickletastic
pickletastic

MissK's review below says everything I would have done so please see below - this is indeed far fresher than the EDP which genuinely felt as if someone had shoved a bouquet of slightly gone-over white flowers doused in a melon-heavy fruit cordial up my nose and left it there. The drydown was bearable but I'm not sure how much of that was just my brain surrendering a kind of olfactory Stockholm Syndrome if you will. I LIKE strong scents but this was a refined assault - not in a painful, throat-catching way, just like being pitched into a pool of berry and melon-flavoured garlands some of which you inhale before emerging.

I digress - the EDT, by contrast, is flowery, fresh, classy and non-invasive. I wish I got the jasmine and african orange blossom as much as lucky MissK but this is certainly going on a my list as a nice, non-offensive but refined floral for formal occasions, as I can't cope with the traditional aldehydes or botanical musks that often are deemed appropriate for such times. I must be honest though and say that I don't perceive the individual 'essences' as listed by Dior of Italian Mandarin, Damascus Rose and Neroli, but I suppose by terming them 'essences' rather than 'extraits' Dior has left itself plenty of wriggle-room for individual interpretation of the blousy white floral bouquet it actually smells of to me. The vanilla listed above is personally undetectable, but I have been wearing Alien Absolue recently so perhaps I've become desensitised to all but the most potent featuring of the pod?

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

just beautiful! my sister bought me one first..then I got hooked! elegant, warm, sensuous scent

HUEbris
HUEbris

It's an young J'adore. this is more fresh, and more non-white floral scent.

Skye Wortley
Skye Wortley

Amazing perfume! It's a bright and feminine composition, a wonderful EDT! I can smell a lot of citruses and jasmine, also a bit of tuberose and ylang-ylang. A fresh, feminine and light fragrance. Perfect for spring and is a daytime perfume. It's a very velvety and luxurious fragrance, but lighter than the EDP! Still a very nice fragrance, a great j'adore variation! Love it! :)

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I have a sample ,, too much tuberose ,, and the quality is good for an EDT .. but nothing new or interesting ..

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

I could say the J'adore series are really different.
J'adore EDP, J'adore l'or, J'adore l'absolu (the newest in 2012) and this one EDT do not smell the same, however they share the classy scent. This EDT is the most wearable imo. It's like cool flowers with a hint of citrus. Fresh and perfect for summer and the scent is not complex compared with the previous J'adore.

I'm stretching my mind back to an unfortunate testing of the original J'Adore EDT back in 2009. I am happy to say that this 2011 reformulation has improved the composition by a mile. No sharp and unfriendly citrus notes to be found in this version, thank goodness!

J'Adore EDT is a tad fresher and more floral than the EDP. It's also less thick and better suited to casual wear.

The J'adore series is not my personal favourite from Dior, however since testing J'Adore EDT and J'Adore L'Or, my affection seems to be growing. This fragrance has a beautiful, feminine feel, which is quite inoffensive and easy to wear.

The opening is fresh and invigorating, like a glass of cold lemonade, with a hint of dewy, white florals underneath. Jasmine and african orange blossom appear to be the most dominant notes on my skin, followed by a smooth drydown of creamy white woods.

It's quite a grown-up scent, something to suit those refined and elegant ladies. Despite being classified as a floral, it still has a slight fruity and citrusy feel, which places J'Adore EDT in the fruity floral genre for me.

The sillage is moderate to strong, with the lasting strength being rather impressive. Amongst all of the current Dior reformulations, this is by far their best, and is perhaps the only reformulation Dior should have ever considered doing.

gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

this one jadore is the one that i love. its so frech. so sweet but nicely sweetness...it is the best of all (jadores).

beauty00
beauty00

i love this fragrance, it stands out for me,smells soo soft, feminine loveee itttt:)))

Marta Hykyšová
Marta Hykyšová

Nové EDT Jadore Má krabíčku ze zlatým kroužkem a voňavka má růžovou barvu , voní odlišně.Je sladší ,ovocná.Nová se mi líbí ,ta starší ne.

shalimar78
shalimar78

how we are supposed to know the difference between the 1st and 2nd versions, specially if we purchase parfums online? I want so bad this 2nd version but in the parfum store no one could tell me for sure if it was one or another... is there some difference in the box or the bottle?

callalotus
callalotus

Got it from Brussels airport.love it so much... I just wear it in special occasions. the thing that I confuse is I got it since 2009! I though it was the other edt but this one has golden colour and smell like described here. very very confuse but I like it better than the edp.
hi,does anyone knew which countries sell the golden edt? in UAE the edt has clear colour with white box (the old edt) and different smell.In my country,singapore or japan it has the same box but it has clear colour.i spesifically bring my old bottle and it's totally different!

And just found out that my old j'adore edt is
J'Adore Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml/2.5oz F061523709
Confidence and sensuality
With the blend of Mandarin, Champaca Flowers, Jasmine, Ivy, African Orchid, Rose, Ylang-ylang, Violet, Damascus Plum, Amaranth Wood and Blackberry Musk notes

After so many fuss looking for my edt I got it again from Belgium, the new golden edt..F061523209, the one listed here. it's turn out my old one is not exist anymore and might only sold in selected area... The old one more vibrante in my skin than the new one.. it's different vibe...At begining and at the end of wearing it these two smell different, but somewhere in middle (say 2hours after) they smell alike. i love both, but i'll save my old one as long as i can since i can't smell it anywhere anymore. it's really confidence and sensual

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

This smells so great! I used to own the eau de parfum, but actually like this eau de toilette better. It is a bit more on the fresh and fruity side than the edp.
I got the hair mist form the J'adore line recently and been loving that one also. It is not that strong, but stays in your hair a long time. It is a very sensual way to wear a perfume :) !

Michaelia531
Michaelia531

Love it soooooo much, this is the new edition of EDT, better than the original EDT. Very refresh . top note is mandrine and then it comes to jasmine. perfect combination. I have hundreds of perfumes. this one is definitely my favourate one.

purpleunicorn
purpleunicorn

I really do like this perfume. It smells very classy and lovely. It's ladylike. I do find, however, that it is a VERY common perfume. I don't mean that many other perfumes smell like this (though I'm sure there are some similar ones out there), but I mean that a lot of people own and use this perfume. It's not necessarily a bad thing, and I don't mind it really, but for those of you who might want to use a scent that's a little bit "different", you might want to stay away from this.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

It is very elegant scent. It becomes in the memory , is full of flowers but does not excite me. flowers, citruses and the balmy note. Mega full feminine.
I love EDT.

loonad
loonad

i yearned for this one for 2 years-finally got it in february and i am loving it.very good for Mauritian summer-on light summer days when the heat is mild.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Better than the Edp and the original but dont convince me.

selenehdez

Mucho más ligero que el EDP (el cual me gusta para el invierno) y menos complejo que el Absolut.

Me encanta, es un olor elegante, como me dice mi esposo :D

Huele citrico al inicio y luego floral, al secarse huele a vainilla y me dura horas!!

yoyo_0529
yoyo_0529

I just bought this EDT recently (couple days ago to be exact) I am in love straightaway with the Tuberose.
At the beginning this bottle was just an in-flight duty free blind buy out of boredom waiting to land.
I got it, opened it and sprayed it, at first I didn't notice much fragrance out of it except for Ylang Ylang (which I don't mind at all).
Little did I know that after I landed, I saw the girls who were sitting behind me were rushing to duty free perfume section to buy 2 bottles of this EDT 100ml (the one which I bought is 50ml).
I got a little curious on why they suddenly like it...
So when I arrived hotel, I sprayed on my clothes and on my skin. After awhile, I could smell tuberose and rose in the room from my shirt. Whilst on my skin I notice much of Ylang Ylang, Citrus and Woodsy notes.
I wore the shirt and sprayed some on my skin again, men praised the smell and they didn't notice much but they just said "something smell good here" and yet it lingers for quite sometime. Funny as I walked through the garden (and it was winter in Taiwan) a male friend next to me mentioned that he smell somekind of flower and it smells good.
I guess sillage was quite good. Not as long as I expect out of that price of a perfume.
I am putting this EDt as one of my loved and favourite!

pomdgf
pomdgf

This is a truly classic that fragrance lover should have in the wardrobe. No matter what which version. Very feminine, fresh and younger than the original. The truth is I adore first version but this one I just can't deny too! Love citruses at first but after dry down seduces me! Can't let it go. Perfect for a date and workweek.

Profumata
Profumata

Smells quite nice, feminine and fresh. I use this for daytime. Unfortunately, the scent doesn't last nearly as long as it should. It disappears in less than one hour, which is a serious downside. As the perfume is not exactly cheap either, I feel a bit disappointed that it should have such poor lasting power.

hegvie
hegvie

I had tried the J'adore EDP several times wanting to like it, but couldn't get over a strange sourness that seemed to overpower an otherwise beautiful fragrance. The J'adore EDT absolutely reminds me of the EDP, but isn't the same. It is lighter and more floral, but not a complete and total departure from the EDP. For me, it's a gentler, more airy version without the weird sour note I get from the EDP. I'm excited to use this for the spring and summer!

mimi88
mimi88

i love this, and my boyfriend does. it has nothing to do with jadore edp version (witch i don't like). it'a a classy, tottaly feminine white flower perfume, with quite good staying power as an edt

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I smelled this compared to the eau de parfum, and they smell totally different! This one is much lighter and pleasant, whereas the parfum is much stronger and headache-inducing. But back to the difference in the actual smell... why would 2 perfumes with the same name (J'adore) by the same company (Dior) smell differnt?? I mean I understand that the parfum would naturally be stronger than toilette, but it distinctly shows here that they conatin differnt notes and fragrances. Weird. Well anyway, don't smell this stuff, like it, and then by the eau de parfum thinking it will last longer on your skin... because the eau de parfum is a completely different fragrance.

alyaa
alyaa

The top notes are gorgeous on this perfume but it then settles into the weirdest jasmine. Dont get me wrong, I love jasmine, I used to wear a jasmine soliflore from l' occitane, for years, to bed until it sadly got discontinued. The jasmine in J Adore settles into a cloying scent similar to EL's Beyond Paradise. I dont dislike this and will wear it once in a while but not for more than 2 hours.

Morgane08
Morgane08

To me one of the best fragrances out there, if not the best. An instant classic! The mixture of Jasmine and Ylang-Ylang is the one that comes out the most on my skin. If I didnt love so many different fragrances, this would be my signature scent.

I had a sample of this just recently. It has a classic touch to it but also something soapy flowery. All in all it was hardly discernible on me and had weak staying power, so it didn't interest me much anymore.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a very strong soapy jasmine on me, with hints of almost aquatic citrus notes and a bit of a tuberose edge. Quite a fresh scent, but still a bit too showy I think for just every day wear. This is for like a garden party at a beach house or an event on a yacht.I have to say, I like the EDP better, it feels more well rounded than this one.

ingrideco
ingrideco

I´m soooo in love with this one. It starts a bit strong...but the drydown is perfect, lovely, clean...hmmmm

LadyNatalie
LadyNatalie

Divinee, love it! Fresh, clean beautiful, this one has to be one of the best summer-spring fragrances!

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!

beatrix75
beatrix75

the undertone its lilly of the valley absolutly,it is very very nice smell , the opening its more citrus then the original jadore wich its my signature fragrance,any way its dior its the best but its more citrus and frecher then the original parfum!9/10.

LaPetite

Ok NOW i've tried it ! It's just a fresher lighter version of J'adore EDP , that was predictable .
As i complained about the endless versions of "Comme Une Evidence" here it's the same , it's just useless, it brings nothing more than the original .
Please add a "d'ont care" button ! We really need it for this kind of case !

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

i love Dior fragrances but they've been re-inventing too many of their fragrances this year they killed of one of my favorite Dior fragrance miss Dior Cherie got rid of the sweet popcorn the one thing that made miss Dior Cherie unique whats next midnight poison.

Agree with Lafefe !
My first reaction was " One more version ??? " O_o
Where has creativity gone ?
But just because i'm so curious, i HAVE to test it!

J`adore Eau de Toilette by Christian Dior 3.81 out of 5 based on 386 ratings and 44 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior J`adore Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior J`adore Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J`adore Eau de Toilette by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J`adore Eau de Toilette by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.