Designers » C » Floral « Groups

J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale Christian Dior for women

J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale Christian Dior for women
dislike

J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale Christian Dior for women Pictures J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale Christian Dior for women Pictures J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale Christian Dior for women Pictures

A fresh, opulent and floral beauty of spring arrives in the right time, announcing spring, breath of freshness and romantic feeling, named J'adore L'eau Cologne Florale, as one of the elegant and opulent floral successors of Dior's first perfume J'Adore, presented in 1999.

Ten years after the first version, the fresh and elegant composition wins you over with a luxurious floral bouquet created by perfumer Francois Demachy. A unity of tradition and worshiping this edition has brought about the perfect blend of citruses, lemon, magnolia and floral bouquet, with spicy and sweet aromas of yang-ylang, neroli and accords of Calabrian bergamot. Magnolia petals stand for rebirth , perfection of natural flow and a new beginning, with one word – spring. Essences of femininity are a combination of sunny citruses with floral aromas, chosen carefully and balanced harmonically, revealing true femininity.

The new fragrance by the house of Dior, J'adore L'eau Cologne Florale is advertised by Charlize Theron, an icon of ultimate sensuality. It combines sophistication and freshness, and is a real embodiment of sublime beauty. The new fragrance is available in a characteristic transparent flacon in amount of 75 ml, with outer carton coloured in white and decorated with golden colour.

Besides the new fragrance, accompanying products of the collection arrive in luxurious packages on the market: body oil with satin effect and hair fragrance. Huile Seche Satinee J'adore – dry oil J'adore with satin effect is perfect for a special beauty rhythm, wrapping your aura with fragrant notes and nourishing your skin, while Parfum Cheveux J'adore – hair fragrance, created of essential oil of flower above flowers, exotic and seductive ylang-ylang, protects and regenerates hair by giving it special shine together with beautiful scent. J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale was launched in 2009.

Citruses Amalfi Lemon Bergamot Magnolia Neroli Ylang-Ylang

Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau
Kenzo Amour Florale
Esencia Femme

J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale Fragrance Reviews

chrisndema
chrisndema

At first spray i was like is this Dior? Coz it's so unlike the heavy fruity J'adore so i was dissappointed. But with time this fragrance has grown on me largely because it is so understated. It's gentle and puts one in a calm mode as it gently wafts around you. I think this is marketed for those people that like perfume but don't want to smell like a perfume factory.
Longevity is very dissappointing. I got 1 hour out of it with 3 sprays on my decollage.

I found it at a great price, so it is mine!! I like it a lot, elegant refined floral. Not sharp. But rather smoothly bright, not in your face like the EDP..perfect for summer, it is lovely, the magnolia present but not overpowering, the neroli gives the scent a certain summery edge..in a way the scent has a certain sweetness too..had the price take been the usual $100, I wouldn't have bought it, but on a good sale , I am glad to own this sophisticated pretty scent.

CHOYÈTTI
CHOYÈTTI

I had this one... until my mom threw the bottle out of the window. And now this is discontinued.

Flowery, still mature but somehow sharp scent. I got many complains that it smells too strong on me.

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

I waned to like this, I think I like peach scents in general but this is almost too ephemeral, like a peach champagne with lots of bubbles...and some type of ozone which I don't like much.
I wish it had something heavier, though I can see how a lot of people would like this, its a nice scent but it is missing some specific note.

Merl
Merl

Wonderful for mature women or for women of any age who have the sophistication to appreciate quality fragrances, real French perfumes.

mahtty
mahtty

This perfume it's awasome and unbeliveable that it's cologne coz when i wear this one it's perfect with my skin ( oily ) long lasting with nice smell and not too hard so easy to use

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

With theese common notes it should be easy to find a replacement for this perfume for all of those who love this!

Pansylady:
I'm sorry darling but yes, Dior is taking this cologn out of shelves & replacing it with voile de parfum which is in my humble openion doesn't compare to this one. The later smells like baby powder & nothing much but this cologn floral is the queen of all refreshing scents ♥
I heared it smells closer to L'occitane fleur cherie, the one with round bottle & flowers engraved half of it. I have to test it & see if it's ever close to this J'adore l'eau.

Pansylady:

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

Used my sample of this today.From the notes listed,I thought I would love it,but,sadly,it's just too flowery for my taste. I usually love me a good magnolia scent,but I think the citrus and neroli just overwhelm the magnolia.It's not terrible,it has great longevity,and sillage,but it's just too much of the wrong notes for me.If you like fresh white florals,with some zesty lemon thrown in,then this is perfect.
I think it's a great summery fragrance,just not for me.

Red Rose

I just got this perfume for August & I'm so happy I have it now. So lemoney & refreshing & smells like my arabian jasmin flowers that are growing in my garden. I know this has nothing to do with arabian jsmin but it smells so close. It smells so refreshing & clean & feminin. I believe this one is limited edition as Dior took it off of their website & replace it with the new voile de parfum.

pansylady

Oh no- please tell me this refreshing beauty isn't being discontinued, too...

ckoval09

One of my fav perfumes. Reminds me of early mornings in the spring at my mothers house. The white flower not knowing exactly which one it is smells amazing! This perfume last 12plus hrs on me with only 2 squirts big props on that. Way better than the original. My gf had the original and i likes it so i went to buy me some. I did not know there were so many versions and ended up wit the florale best mistake i could have made. One I will have in my line up for a while.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This version I like best out of all the J'adore flankers, including the original. It's like a more youthful, softer and peppery sister of J'Adore. It's sparkling and refreshing, making it ideal for spring and summer.

My favorite note here is neroli, as it truely stands out among all the other flowers (mostly magnolia and ylang ylang). Neroli brings a refreshing citrussy and zesty aroma to an otherwise very romantic bouquet. I think it's in the same line as Pleasures Estee Lauder and Romance from Ralph Lauren, with a green vibe.

Too bad, the SA at the Paris airport where I bought this told me that it was now discontinued....

La Moon
La Moon

Wow. I just found my signature. I smelled this when it first came out..I fell in love but I saw the price, got bummed and let it go. It bugged me that I didn't get it so I had to. This smells of fresh soft citruses and bouquets of flowers like lilies and peony. I haven't checked what's in the notes but yes it smells amazing! I think of the freshness and purity of Del Pozo's Esencia de duende and Estee Lauder's Pleasures but a soft romantic modern version of it. This perfume is elegant and carefree. It's classy and full of spirit. If any of that makes sense!I love it!! It lasts quite a bit too :)

nakatan
nakatan

Absolute LOVE at first use :)

sarah.r.sahib
sarah.r.sahib

I fall in love with this perfume , fresh , magical , full of flowers ..Absolutely my favorite fragrance ever ...

pukkolandia
pukkolandia

Simply love it!! Sexy, fresh, lushous! My favorite perfume this season and next!

Skye Wortley
Skye Wortley

Very refreshing! This perfume is a citrusy-floral signature, a spring version of the original j'adore. It's a lively and fresh fragrance, i can smell magnolia and citruses. I also feel a bit of neroli. The perfume is for any age, any part of the day and these are not the only reasons why i like it a lot! After all... Great fragrance!!

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

i definitely gonna buy this! I DONT EVEN CARE IF ITS FOR WOMEN..smells so good & citrusy..and suited well for guys like me!woohooooo!! ;)

onlyonline
onlyonline

Absolutely beautiful...fresh...crisp...I'm definitely getting my hands on a bottle =)

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

beautiful, fresh and soft flowers..Love love love! :)

Red Rose

jasmine28x = thanks you so much as I have a plan to buy it for the future :)

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

To Red Roses : This scent is permanent , as much as i know - if you look on Dior website.

Red Rose

Does anybody knows if this scent limited edition or permanent?

amelie
amelie

In fact I was initially disappointed, but I gave it another chance. I loved to wear J'adore few years ago. L'eau Cologne Florale is quite different, reminded me of Miss Dior Cherry L'eau. I like the mix of magnolia and citrus, quite comfortable in hot summer days, but not enough genuine. Somehow different from the entire J'adore line, still has this distinctive J'adore touch. It might appeal to everyone who thinks that first J'adore smells too synthetic.
I must admit that I like it better now after a few years.

On me this delicate enough fragrance smells the neroli note and a floral note that reminds a lily of the valley scent. It doesn't smell on me magnolias at all. As a huge magnolia note lover, I'm disappointed(

Besides, I don't like this fragrance in general. Not my cup of tea.

nattychins
nattychins

I blind buy this one with a good deal, and I love J'adore. Can't deny this one is similar to Miss Dior Cherie L'eau.

novlen
novlen

Love the exquisite opening; it's the most refreshing fragrance I have encountered lately. Definitely my spring favourite at the moment. Unfortunately, its staying power did not impress me at all and was the decisive factor in my deciding it's not worth another purchase.

bvrchi
bvrchi

this is the best perfume of J'adore line, I think!
it's smell to sharp citrus but little sweet.
I think no matter if boys spray this perfume cause it's not sweet too much.
somehow, I like it.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

GRABBED A BOTTLE FOR SPRING...ITS NICE!

ckoval09

very strong smelling but nice & fresh. if you are sensitive to perfume make sure to only spray one or two sprays. I sprayed myself four times before work one day and got so sick. thought I was goin to puke! had to wash is off and use alcohol wipes to get it completely off. so overall I like this perfume but only In moderation. has a strong gardenia scent so if you dont lime gardenia stay away.

BellissiMaya
BellissiMaya

This is a lighter, fresher version of J'adore EDP. It does appeal to me but unfortunately, its staying power isn't all that great. This is a lighter perfume for younger women (or women young at heart) in the summer. If you like L'eau d'Issey and like J'adore too and don't want to smell common (ie. not like L'eau d'Issey & J'adore), I'd get this.. this is a perfect blend of the two. This is probably going to be one of my summer scents. :)

Ohkit
Ohkit

A flower bouquet indeed, with a strong citrusy base. Such a perfect scent for spring

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a real aquatic floral, very pretty, I would have sworn in the opening there was honeysuckle in it.
I get a lot of magnolia and lemon, almost no neroli. This is bright and sparkly, a very nice summer floral. Good sillage.

camaral
camaral

Meh. Smells so much like Kenzo Amour Florale that I lost interest...Doesn't seem to be as soapy as Kenzo AF, which is good... Yawn.

gio
gio

really luxury clean fragrance...at first i didnt beleive what i smell....im sure you will say OMG this is what im looking for

Red Rose

This is a luxurious feminin cologne. It smells citrusy , very clean & natural first & then flowery.
First opening smells like freshly squeezed lemons. I know there's no jasmin sambaca in here but it smells almost like fresh arabian jasmin that is growing in my garden. It smells very natural. I don't know if this is limited edition or permanent in j'adore line?

pino
pino

It was one of the most feminine scents I've ever tried. At first seconds it was dizzy a little bit, but some time later it usually became soft and clean reminding me a scent of morning in the late spring.

Everytime I wear it, some fête starts to appear around me and it puts me in a good humour. This scent is very harmonious, nontrivial and playful at the same time.

ariana22
ariana22

i really want this scent, going to try to get it later. they didn't have the tester out so i was hesitant to get it =(

Killercolours
Killercolours

Heee-lloooo white flowers! Quite an "in your face" floral that I prefer not to wear when I want to melt in, like at a meeting or such. It's a great scent for going out shopping or so, or even wearing at night, but as I said not for those super serious days. Haha. It's a gorgeous scent though! Very rich and flattering.

teaweed
teaweed

The 1st trial:

I take the cap off the tester at the Dior counter and sniff. I smell a floral that seems familiar, but I can't place it. I've never smelled an actual magnolia flower. I guess this is what they smell like. It's very nice, and seems natural, rather than musky, synthetic, or alcoholic. I give my hand a squirt. A gush douses the back of my hand and some trickles off the side onto the floor. I wave my hand around as far from my nose as possible until it dries. Then, timidly I take a sniff. It's fine; apparently Dior calibrated the size of the squirt with the power of the juice.

It's also very clearly identifiable: lilac soliflore. I have smelled actual lilacs. Also, I keep a spritz bottle of lilac water that I use to set my makeup. Dior's lilacs are cheerful, fresh, and almost sparkling. I guess that's due to the citrus, but I can't pick it out. There's no creaminess, tartness, sweets, or greens. (I remember Turin or Sanchez remarking that lilacs smell flat and are best suited to room sprays. I can't agree with the room spray remark but I understand what they mean about flat.) Two hours later the brightness, freshness and cheer have evaporated. It's still straight lilac and still beautiful. I like it, and it'll make an excellent summer scent.

The popularity surrounding J'adore EDP, was something I could never manage to grasp, however I am understanding why someone would want to wear its flankers. When J'adore is too rich and tart to my nose, J'adore L'eau Cologne Florale is a beautiful Spring-like alternative, with soft fruity nuances highlighted by a lemony magnolia opening.

This fragrance is modern and refreshing. I also find it quite uplifting, especially on a warm day. It sparkles ever so slightly, like a glass of sweet champagne. It's never too heavy or too strong which is what I personally admire.

I find a nice balance presented here, with the citrus notes and floral accords blending together perfectly. J'adore L'eau Cologne Florale is essentially Spring in a bottle. It's not as elegant as the original, however I like the casual aspect. I think of loose sundresses and family picnics when I smell this scent. There's something very homely and pleasant about it.

Unfortunately the crispness and floral accords, particularly the magnolia note, didn't sit too well on my skin, becoming quite sharp and bitter. I do believe this was due to a bad reaction with my skin chemistry, rather than it being the fault of the composition itself.

J'adore L'eau Cologne Florale also didn't last too long on my skin, which was a shame, seeming that I wanted to see how it developed.

All in all, this fragrance is a more basic and more floral based scent than the original. It may not last as long, or create that same expensive feel, however I much prefer this flanker to J'adore.

I tried this hoping to smell a different scent than original J'adore which I don't like at all!
La Cologne is different indeed! It's a very nice fresh smelling fragrance which could be a luxurious eau de cologne for splash. Not my usual kind of perfume as I go for heavy scents, but a lovely change for daytime in packed places where a light clean smell could give relief without being offensive. It's subtle and sophisticated. Lasting power is not great.

perfume_junkie
perfume_junkie

I just bought it..and I wonder why..
1-it has nothing to do with the original J'adore, I don't know why it has its name..
2-it smells pleasant, you can feel the lemon and magnolia in the beggining, then the ylang ylang comes in, it's good for spring and summer..
3-no staying power at all, similar to a body spray from Victoria Secret, let's say..

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Knowing that J'adore is not really my thing I tested this spontaneously. This is totally different from the original fragrance, most of all because it is simple. All I got is one minute of citrus then the soft scent of magnolia and nothing more. Honestly I could barely tell this apart from Miss Dior Cherie L'eau which I love and which after all is creamier,more pleasant with its sweet bitterness and creamy musk base. Le cologne florale de J'adore is nice at best as it is simply a soliflower scent which is not worth the price. on the bright side, it has very good sillage.

Happyme2009

Just to add up to my previous review: J'adore l'eau cologne florale has outstanding silage, and even if it doesn't last that long, it's powerful enough to leave an impression. I would also like to insist upon the fact that it smells different than ALL other versions of J'adore...I think it's the most magnolia you can get in a perfume, almost like a soliflore, at least middle and base notes... (ok, the opening does have a citrus quality, but after that it all magnolia, magnolia, magnolia!). It's an elegant and cold perfume; don't expect to radiate sexuality wearing it; it's too celestial and purely angelic to be sexy.

Happyme2009

I bought it today, I love it so much I could drink it! Unfortunately it's not gonna last long, because I have to spray it so often. Completely lacks staying power, but it's so addictive I can't stop smelling it. Smells nothing like the original J'adore ( edt or edp). It's just simply citrus in the beginning, which quickly fades away, to leave behind pure magnolia which is simply heavenly. And I don't normally like flowery perfumes. This one is divine, wish it would be stronger!

pansylady

exquisite floral- very sexy and charismatic- a real-head turner that keeps me coming back for another sniff

zvoncica
zvoncica

#1
Simple, fresh, green, floral.
Posh, precious, polite, pleasant.
#2
Not unique.
Very similar to Chanel Cristalle Eau Vert and Miss Dior Cherie L´Eau.
#3
I adore the two listed above.
I adore J´adore.

Taliera
Taliera

This is a bouquet of most delicate and beautiful flowers. Complex and quite different to the original J'Adore (which doesn't make an impact on me). Slightly green, slightly golden, slightly white, and with lots of sunshine...

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I have to admit that I haven't yet tried this on my skin, but I did spray a card at the department store, and with only a slight difference I thought it smelled very much like Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau. Anybody else feel this way?

Brief update: I prefer this to MD Cherie L'Eau. A very likable, non-offensive scent.

sky76sky

Average lasting power on my skin, good for a very delicate floral. It lasts longer than edc's I have. I wouldn't put this in the same box as EdeHadrien.

guest_Elena
guest_Elena

Can somebody tell about its staying power? It´s a cologne, so it doesn't seem to last long. I´m searching for a nice, fresh, citrusy scent and enjoy Eau d´Hadrien but this staying power is terrible.

luz
luz

I loved it ! I usually wear J'Adore Edt, but the Cologne version is even better. It does remind me of the edt, but not the edp, which I don't like (edp is just sour on my skin, as well Fragile EDT).
The cologne version has a very ver soft citruses on opening notes and dries down as a second skin, flowery and natural. Amazing !

sky76sky

I'm not a great lover of big floral fragrances, mainly because they can so easily be overdone & turn into a giant mixed bouquet of over-sugared, synthetic flowers. Personally, I prefer florals to be more simple & honest, & this is what I found with J'adore L'eau. First of all wipe the original J'adore from you mind...this one is far more innocent.

It opens with a clear, bright citrus note that starts to combine with the magnolia to give the impression of delicate lily of the valley dripping with lime juice. This quickly softens to a light zestiness amongst the beautiful, sun-warmed, neroli flowers.

This is not a muddied or complicated scent: it is soft, bright, delicate & true. It is a refreshing as a citron presse on a hot day under an orange tree.

If you associate scents with colour/scenes - It is the morning of a hot day, still cool in the shade. The scent is like a sparkling, virginal-white, starched sheet with a delicately embroidered border where sprigs of tiny orange & yellow flowers entwine with verdent green leaves. A beautiful bed on which to rest your head & dream.

falovalo
falovalo

The orange top notes don't stick around for long, what you're left with is soft neroli. This is lighthearted and nice for warm weather. It's not nearly as serious as many other Dior fragrances and very, very different from J'adore.

t for two
t for two

I love it! I smell the citruses ...which they are soft and magnolia ..and then nerolli and last the ylang-ylang. All noter keep taking turn,and dance .Wow so nice.So, nice for spring or summer! Lovely, classy, feminnine.I feel so good wearing it and special.

LoveScent
LoveScent

The orginal is so classy and smells wonderful. I don't own it but if this one hits the mark I might be persudaded to make a purchse.

J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale by Christian Dior 4.02 out of 5 based on 317 ratings and 60 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.