Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Lily Christian Dior for women

Lily Christian Dior for women
dislike

Lily Christian Dior for women Pictures Lily Christian Dior for women Pictures

Lily by Christian Dior is a Floral fragrance for women. Lily was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Florence Idier. Top notes are fruity notes, green notes, bergamot and brazilian rosewood; middle notes are jasmine, rose, lily-of-the-valley, lilac and lily; base notes are musk and sandalwood.

Fruity Notes Green Notes Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Lilac Lily

Musk Sandalwood

Lily Fragrance Reviews

gi3gi
gi3gi

Just got one of this at last. Love. Love Love it. I am total lily of valley fan, this one are just better.

dmaw
dmaw

Never heard of this. Wish I had known. :(

Aerides
Aerides

I found a bottle of this in oxfam of all places. I don't think they realized it's actual value.. This is a very feminine fragrance with a very intense scent of lily-of-the-valley but with a more complex addition of green and fruity notes at the beginning. Very light and floral but doesn't last very long.

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

An update to Diorissimo, I like it even better. It's softer and more well rounded; less sharp. It's discontinued but is often on eBay.

guest_Persian cats lover
guest_Persian cats lover

Lily (1999 Limited edition) is a lovely, feminine,light, spring/summer scent. From the beginning to the end, I can feel a very intense smell of lily-of-the valley and jasmine. Unfortunately, this perfume is not very long lasting. It is also very rare and pricey.

Lily by Christian Dior 4.04 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Lily fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior Lily, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lily by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lily by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Poison La Prairie Midnight Rain Christian Dior Diorissimo Chloe Chloe Narcisse Burberry London Elizabeth Taylor Black Pearls Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Annick Goutal Songes Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Escada Escada Magnetism Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Christian Dior Dolce Vita Prada Infusion d'Iris Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Givenchy Ysatis Lancome Poeme Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Kenzo Kenzo Jungle le Tigre Balenciaga Cristobal