Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Lily Christian Dior for women

Lily Christian Dior for women
dislike

Lily Christian Dior for women Pictures Lily Christian Dior for women Pictures

Lily by Christian Dior is a Floral fragrance for women. Lily was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Florence Idier. Top notes are fruity notes, green notes, bergamot and brazilian rosewood; middle notes are jasmine, rose, lily-of-the-valley, lilac and lily; base notes are musk and sandalwood.

Fruity Notes Green Notes Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Lilac Lily

Musk Sandalwood

Diorissimo
Flore

Lily Fragrance Reviews

Csarina
Csarina

When this was first brought out, 1999, I bought a 50ml bottle of it. It is a lovely pink bottle with "LILY" eau de toilette on the top, not the same as the bottle in the picture. I thought I had used it all up, but today on doing some cleaning out to my absolute delight I found the bottle with still just less than half left in it!!!! Well the surprise when I sprayed it on my wrist!! Beautiful Spring-like pure Lily of the Valley. Quite like Diorissimo of old. Such a surprise. I also found two other half full bottles of other perfumes which I will be doing a review of. I cannot say much more about this except that it is virtually impossible to find now, and I love to have a different scent!!! I can't understand how this one got away, and I am enjoying it all over again. Lily of The Valley, what more could you ask for. I am only sorry that once this is gone, it is REALLY GONE!!!!

gi3gi
gi3gi

Just got one of this at last. Love. Love Love it. I am total lily of valley fan, this one are just better.

dmaw
dmaw

Never heard of this. Wish I had known. :(

Aerides
Aerides

I found a bottle of this in oxfam of all places. I don't think they realized it's actual value.. This is a very feminine fragrance with a very intense scent of lily-of-the-valley but with a more complex addition of green and fruity notes at the beginning. Very light and floral but doesn't last very long.

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

An update to Diorissimo, I like it even better. It's softer and more well rounded; less sharp. It's discontinued but is often on eBay.

guest_Persian cats lover
guest_Persian cats lover

Lily (1999 Limited edition) is a lovely, feminine,light, spring/summer scent. From the beginning to the end, I can feel a very intense smell of lily-of-the valley and jasmine. Unfortunately, this perfume is not very long lasting. It is also very rare and pricey.

Lily by Christian Dior 3.87 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Lily fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Lily, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lily by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lily by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Poison Elizabeth Taylor Black Pearls Christian Dior Diorissimo Burberry London La Prairie Midnight Rain Chloe Chloe Narcisse Givenchy Ysatis Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Annick Goutal Songes Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Escada Escada Magnetism Lancome Poeme Chloe Love Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Christian Dior Dolce Vita Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Balenciaga Cristobal