Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Christian Dior for women

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Christian Dior for women
dislike

I have it: 655 I had it: 132 I want it: 597 My signature: 28

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Christian Dior for women Pictures

The new edition DIOR MISS DIOR BLOOMING BOUQUET has been presented in early January; it has an elegant composition to announce the first days of spring. Its notes provide a subtle and delicate union of floral notes that refresh us and give a precious fragrant trail. Perfumer of the house of Dior - Francois Demanchy describes it as extraordinary silky fragrance created of floral essence of peony refreshed with Sicilian mandarin essences, with a feminine dose provided by rose essence on a velvety base of white musk.

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a fragrance that will provide extraordinary elegance of softness – adds Demachy. Peony in the very heart of the composition is supported and shaped with peach and apricot zest accentuating its timeless beauty with velvety and juicy shades.

Fragrance bottle Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet takes the same shape as its antecedents and is decorated with a silver ribbon. The perfume is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette and 100ml Eau de Toilette. Nathalie Portman is cover face of Miss Dior collection and features this advertisement as well as other advertisements of all more recent Miss Dior fragrances. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Sicilian Mandarin

Pretty Butterfly

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

ladyarizel
ladyarizel

A bit mediocre than I expected. Cute. Charming. But that's it. Not much of a personality. Targeted on very young women early 20s.

Despite this, I'm using this more than often. Okay, fine, I like it. But it's because it's a safe scent. Still a "meh"

Airy and fresh flowers.

Ruffienne
Ruffienne

The fragrance is a lightweight, in every possible sense.

I get no rose from this, just a simple light generic floral; very faintly fruity, modern, and a little synthetic. I suspect it may turn sour on some people.

Suitable for summertime and the very young.

The sillage is low and so is the longevity, but not to the point where it is not worth the purchase - it's just a very 'light' fragrance by intention.

Girlishly inoffensive. :-)

xJessax
xJessax

I'm wearing this right now on my wrist, and I can definitely say even though I sprayed it less than 30 minutes ago, it has no sillage what so ever on my (moisturized) skin. This can be comparable to so many popular fragrances on the market (Versace Bright Crystal, Burberry Brit Sheer, Dior Addict 2, Gucci Envy Me, etc.) You get the point. It's pretty! The scent itself is easy to wear and great for what it is - an easy going, casual, girly pick me up! I don't dislike this fragrance one bit, and I can imagine many people wouldn't be offended by this one. I like it... but that's about it. As far as notes go, I can't pinpoint any one note exactly other than a super light floral scent with some soft muskiness. It's cute, and the light pink juice matches the scent to perfection! I would say if you prefer a scent that is gentle, soft, and feminine you should give this one a try. It's wearable and enjoyable while it lasts, but for the price tag it's a bit overpriced. I guess I'm on the fence about it! We'll see!

*Scent: 7/10
Longevity: 4 hours on me before fading completely!
Sillage: Soft, practically a whisper

Lissa1991
Lissa1991

This opens up with a sharp note that I find a bit annoying, but overall it is a pleasant floral scent, perhaps too generic to justify its price. Very fresh but sweet at the same time, Spring-Summer appropriate and on me it lasts about 6/7 hours with discrete sillage.

Tussa
Tussa

Not a fun of original Miss Dior, a bit better with Miss Dior Cherry, but this one is absolute winner. Its fresh, floral and fruity notes are so well balanced, that I can not highlight non of them, but together so gorgeous. It is classy, elegant and feminine. I was looking for Coco Mademoiselle replacement, not in a way of similar notes, but character, and this was the one.
The only negative about this scent is longevity and silage, but sometime you can not have it all :( Beauty in the bottle, just love it!

MissGabrielleO
MissGabrielleO

Tried a rather large sample of this. It's cute, but mostly smells like laundry detergent to me. Fresh but highly synthetic. I might wear it if gifted to me, but wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it. Would make a nice spring/summer daytime fragrance.

NewToTheGame
NewToTheGame

An extremely pretty and airy scent. It's a great spring/summer scent and for the office/school. Although, I love it and find it pleasant. I don't think its anything mind blowing. This is the perfume I reach for when I know I would be in close proximity to people that I don't wish to offend with my heavier fragrances lol.

I also find that this fragrance doesn't last long on the skin, It has a decent lasting power on clothes.

Dadadida
Dadadida

So yes, it's pretty synthetic - but pretty nevertheless.
I find it to be a very "basic" pretty-clean scent, lots of soapy musk (imigine dove's soap) and peony, with a fruity top note.
Not to impressive in terms of the composition, as well as in terms of longevity and sillage - but I still like it.

In 3 words: Pretty; Clean; Pink.

Thanks @prettyswag! I'll definitely do that! :D

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

It smells sharp and soapy, like laundry detergent and not much else.

prettyswag

Emhyden : ....try miss dior silky body mist at ulta etc...it's pretty much identical to miss dior blooming but the mist seems to linger longer and it's fresher .check it out:)

EmHyden

Does anyone have suggestions on similar fragrances to this one? I absolutely love Blooming Bouquet, but I've been using it every day for the past year so I'd really like something to switch to every once in a while. I've been trying to find something that smells similar to this (sweet, floral, a little fruity but with a musky depth at the same time) but I haven't succeeded :( Any suggestions are happily accepted! Thanks :D

blanc.noir
blanc.noir

Oh wow...this is absolutely gorgeous. Modern, classy, and chic just like her sister, Miss Dior. It smells closely to Miss Dior, only more soft and delicate. The peony and rose smell ammmmazingg..,there's no harsh chemical smell at all, just pure beauty.

Butttttt....its true what's being said about the longevity. It's awful for a fragrance with a price point as this. I applied it to the inner corner of my elbow, and usually my frags hold there the longest. It's been an hour and I have to dig my nose in my arm to smell it, not kidding!

I loooove this smell, but I can't see myself spending over $60 on a fragrance that has no staying power. At this price, I would like for others to smell it on me aswell! Hopefully they will release this in an eau de parfum because the scent itself is a winner.

Ohgollygally
Ohgollygally

It's over priced and smells identical to Calgon's Morning Glory.
I don't ever see mmyself buying this.

carpp79
carpp79

Tested it today. Similar to Dior Forever and Ever. A bit disapointing.

Selively
Selively

My favourite perfume right now! I So fresh, clean and feminine. I have had a lot of compliments when I have used this scient and people are asking what is the name of this perfume. Perfect for spring and summertime!

BihterAnneBoleyn
BihterAnneBoleyn

tried this at sephora the other day, it smells very good VERY GOOD!! even though my least favorite note is rose but somehow i really love the rose note in this fragrance. i imagine a 25-30 woman wearing this, it's definitely not a young smelling perfume it smells very mature, the only thing i don't like about it is that it doesn't last at all when i sprayed it on my skin at sephora i enjoyed smelling it for a while and then when i got home i couldn't smell anything and i felt really sad because the fragrance really smelled so good. not going to buy it though but i sure am going to spray it on whenever i go to sephora haha.

EvesFolly
EvesFolly

Do malls still have "Orange Julius" stores? Because that's all I smell here. A creamy, faintly floral orange. Not unpleasant, I suppose, if you want to smell like a smoothie.

mimi88
mimi88

Yesterday I had a chance to compare this and Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet (2011) hand by hand. And although the first sniff is almost the same after few seconds you can feel a difference - MDC BB has that fruit champagne note that all MDC flankers have/had and this makes it far more better than new one. I don't know maybe it's patchouli note..and sniffing my different wrists all the evening I also noticed how fast the new one fades away and changes to blank musky nothing scent - after 3-4 hours I could still smell the 2011 version quite well while my other wrist was like not even touched by a perfume

auroramaria
auroramaria

This is such a beautiful scent for spring and early summer, smells amazing it's a very classy floral fruity I had to ger a bottle after testing from a sample, the only downside is longevity so I have to spray liberally at least 3 times a day to get a decent sillage and longevity,like a reviewer said this is more like a body spray.

elena miss
elena miss

I love this perfume, it's fresh yet so elegant. Perfect for spring.

veroniquesarah
veroniquesarah

This is so lovely! But no sillage and no longevity at all. I love it anyway... gonna buy the biggest bottle as a find its more like a body spray and I reaply 3-4 times a day. The smell is so addictive.I put vaseline on before the EDT so it can last about 3-4 hours. Probably not worth the money but i splurge anyway!

FabulouslyLazy
FabulouslyLazy

Disappointment in a bottle! I can't say I dislike it because Blooming Bouquet does smell gorgeous, what I dislike though, is its PERFORMANCE. I guess we need an eau de parfum intense like BB L'Absolu/BB Le Parfum/BB-whatever to get appropriate projection and sillage. With the current performance they should give it away for free. No kidding.

mashuda
mashuda

I tested this today for reference for a future purchase. I love it but I am somewhat baffled by all the complaints on longevity. I sprayed this on the back of my hand at 10:30 ish am in boots. I came home constantly sniffing my hand and also getting gentle wafts of this divine scent. I did a basin full of washing up and even now at 3:30pm I can still smell it on my the back of my hand. These complaints on longevity will go well with Prada candy the original one, which does exactly what some of the reviews say, how it disappears within the hour etc... (Prada perfumes piss ME off!) I have very dry skin so scents don't last that well on my skin but I experienced no problem whatsoever with blooming bouquet. Definite future purchase!!!!

Thefatgirl
Thefatgirl

This perfume smelled nice but it won't lasts for more than 10 minutes.

Verka81
Verka81

This is a tender and fresh and warm skin scent. But lamentably transparent and transient. It's gone and sadly missed within an hour... No sillage whatsoever.

MWhitman
MWhitman

This is so lovely. From the bottle all the way to the composition of the perfume. It took me a while to finally try this as I've spent so much on florals already. This is leaps and bounds beyond any other floral. It is light yet noticeable. It smells like very high quality oils were used on this one. It reminds me of walking into a flower shop.

aflakes
aflakes

I went to Dillard's today and smelled this fragrance, and it smelled so nice!! Very light, pretty, and not overbearing. So I sprayed it on my wrist to determine if it was worth coming back the next day...and it's NOT!! Such a disappointment. It took me 30 minutes to get home, and by the time I got there, I could barely smell the fragrance. As much as I like it, I won't purchase because longevity is huge deal to me.

angelscry85
angelscry85

I have the 5oz bottle and I agree with most of the reviewers, this does not last even 2hours. I really love this scent and I just wish Dior would have made it last much longer. I don't mind that it is more of a skin scent than anything since I don't wear my fragrances for others, just for myself. This fragrance tho is the most beautiful fragrance I have ever smelled and I have become obsessed with it. I do recommend getting a smaller bottle just to wear maybe at home or to bed, but not a fragrance to wear out because it doesn't even last 2 hours. I can bury my nose in my wrist and the smell is completely gone. I do have the silky body mist and that actually last longer and projects better than the actual EDT, it's a shame. Beautiful, beautiful fragrance, poor performance.

j'adoremissdior
j'adoremissdior

why why WHY must you only last barely two hours?! oh, Blooming Bouquet you drive me crazy. I honestly am in pure adoration with this scent. the drydown of BB reminds me of the 2011 Miss Dior Cherie, which I love and miss dearly, and the initial blast of beautiful warm roses & peony, a sprinkle of sweetness and musk is enchanting. but why put even a dollar towards a scent that has NO longevity and NO sillage. I have to shove my wrist up my nose to smell it, although it is worth it because it smells SO nice. This scent pisses me off.

Aco89
Aco89

I love this perfume way more than I expected too. It may even knock Chanel No 19 off the top of my list - and No 19 has been my signature for 7 years! I really love it that much. Beautifully fresh and floral but not overbearing. It makes me feel better when I'm having a bad day. I am forcing myself not to wear it everyday and give my other perfumes some love, but it's a daily struggle! I never expected to enjoy it this much, but I really really love it.

cocoethermes
cocoethermes

I have the 5 oz bottle of this perfume, and i must add that this is truly a waste of money. After spraying 7 generous squirts, this doesn't last more than 3 hours. In the first hour, the scent is already very light-- absolutely no sillage. In the second hour, you have to press your nose against the cloth to get a hint of it. In the third hour, the scent is completely gone. The scent is incredibly generic and lacks complexity. Although the packaging is beautiful, the fragrance reminds me of flavored water. I am so disappointed. Worst purchase ever.

Stella-Maris2
Stella-Maris2

A lovely scent--fresh, bright, lightly sweet and soft.

On my skin I don't get the orange note indicated in the Pyramid (although I pick up something like faint orange flowers). To my nose, there are dominant green tea and sweet pea notes; a vague peony.

It's true that it sits close to the skin. I don't mind this at all--my husband and colleagues seem to get agitated by prolonged exposure to any fragrance with strong sillage, so I'm happy to have an uplifting scent that is just for me on days that I'll be sitting around others for hours.

In Blooming Bouquet there is something reminiscent of Anais Anais--the former signature scent of several much-loved friends, which might explain why I find this scent so warm and comforting.

Music_luver77
Music_luver77

All I get are the rose notes with this fragrance. I like this one, but agree the longevity is lacking. Probably a safe blind buy for those who like a simple rose or floral scent. However it is simple and not very exciting.

irenesa
irenesa

Some say this is boring. And well, if you love complex fragrances it may be.
This is for a daytime, when you just want to enjoy a "soapy and fresh" fragrance. I don't know about you, but I have a lot of fragrances and sometimes I got overwhelmed, Sometimes Im just not in that complex mood. When Im feeling relaxed, or wanted to feel, I just grab this and calm my self a little.

Its a spring daytime alluring fragrance, and I see so many teenagers wearing it. Is sweet, flowery and soapery. but not sharp and metallic.

Green & Blue
Green & Blue

A random visit to my buddy's place and I try her perfume out, I think I sense Kyoho (a kind of grapes) but not anything else to my nose, though grapes is not even as one of the notes. Overall it is a very pleasant scent.

fyrewoman
fyrewoman

This doesn't even last 30 minutes sprayed twice on thick paper then placed into a ziplock baggy. It was nice at first. The lady at Lord & Taylor sprayed it twice on their own thick paper card with the name of the perfume and everything engraved on it and handed it to me. I came equipped with brand new zip lock bags and immediately stored it in one to analyze as soon as i got home which was 30 minutes later. I was taught by a perfumer that perfume quality is evident through the duration that it can last on paper. Too expensive for the type of 20 minute thrill you can get from a Demeter perfume.

wooedwithpeonies
wooedwithpeonies

I recently received a sample from sephora and I too feel very bored with this. Something I feel like I've smelled before mostly in the teenage clothing shops in the mall like at Victoria's Secret pink or forever 21. It's pretty but nothing remarkable. Very soft kinda floral and barely there. I can kind of see why it may be so popular, because it's very safe and unassuming. If this perfume was a person I feel like she would be the "yes" girl that never really speaks her mind. It also lasts about 30min on me and then it's pretty much gone.

Astar
Astar

So boring! At first, I didn't even smell it on my skin, so I had to spray extra. But then it stroke me immediately - this fragrance is so terribly flat that it dispersed into nothingness. I only started smelling it on my wrist a half hour after 4 intense sprays! Layering is what helps, I guess. After this said half hour the scent, however light and barely there, started to develop and surprised me with white florals, and almost indistinguishable note of Pink Peony. Not a fragrance for me, but i could imagine a (VERY) young girl wearing it on a spring day to compliment the natural smell of fresh skin.

Ayper
Ayper

I tried really hard to like this. The bottle is gorgeous, the name is romantic, the juice is so pretty. However, after picking up a sample at Sephora and trying it on multiple times, with and without first applying unscented lotion and in different spots, I am entirely underwhelmed.
Maybe it's my skin, but I barely smell anything after a few minutes, and even when I can smell it, it's not very strong.
What I CAN smell for those 5 minutes is absolutely stunning, though! Something about it reminds me a bit of D&G Floral Drops, except that fragrance will stick with me for a couple hours.
Ah, sigh. This could have been a favourite of mine, but oh well, I guess.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

Now it's time for me to fall for Dior. I decided to give it a chance because I was between this and Miss Dior EDT. I was sure Miss Dior EDT will win me after a lot of effort since I love gourmandise perfumes but..something crazy happened. I tried Blooming Bouquet on my skin and then the magic popped out...
I would totally agree with all of you saying it doesn't have lasting power. If it has, it would be really nice. This perfume cheers me up in a strange way. It's like the feeling when you're entering your hotel's room for the first time in an unknown city and a bowl of fruits plus a huge fresh bouquet is waiting for you. The notes are really simple, for sure floral wins fruity power. What Dior tried and did well, it's the closest to real smell. Admirable, since thousands of synthetic or 'too much' floral scents waiting out there to kick our nose and head later haha. It could be used from every age, even good for a classy and kind teenager girl.
In general, we can't be sure about sillage but we all are about lasting power that is very weak. It's more like a body mist. A light base of musk, crispy apricot/peach, fresh peony, real roses and orange juice with ice.

courtney.imholt
courtney.imholt

This is a beautiful scent. I fell in love instantly, but the scent was completely gone, from the test paper, before I could sample the two fragrances next to it, on the Dior counter! For this reason, I will never be purchasing a bottle. It is a pity because it could be worn by a woman of any age, if it wouldn't take a full bottle to make it through the day.

IHeartVetiver
IHeartVetiver

This is one of my girlfriends signature scents. It is very interesting. At first, it is super light and doesn't really smell like much. After the 10 minute mark it smells amazing. So floral and nice. Beautiful feminine fragrance. Safe for all ages and guaranteed to be loved by all.

GlowInTheDarkPigeon
GlowInTheDarkPigeon

One of my favorite perfumes. Sweet peony and musk really stand out to me. I get a good amount of compliments for it and I have never met anyone that doesn't like it on my skin

LieneHelena
LieneHelena

Blooming Bouquet is full of beauty, youth and naivety.
I LOVE this scent and bottle is charming with pale pink nectar inside. I could see myself wearing this as my wedding scent. It's a crime it doesn't last longer...
"The elusive nature of love... it can be such a fleeting thing. You see it there and it's just fluttering and it's gone."
Mick Jagger

eburgos91
eburgos91

It has a great smell though it doesn´t last too much on your skin. But it´s a great fragrance for summer, because of its lightness and also it´s very refreshing

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

All i can say is i got freshly,icy n sweet smell of citrus.then comes the "honey glazed peony petals" with light to moderate silky-velvety-like,warm,soothing n huggable musky scent..blooming bouquet really blends well with my skin!!!i love it very much!
Blooming bouquet smells as good as chloe edp by chloe,chloe love story and the previous edition of Stella.not the 2015 version.
I really wish it stays longer on skin but the fact that blooming bouquet only comes in EDT so i gotta admit it that EDT is weaker than the EDP.

ana hen
ana hen

For me this fragrance treasure and sadness;).treasure cause I think it's one of the best floral perfumes.its perfect in peonies ,delicate fresh smell and I am so agree it can be wedding fragrance ;). Soapy but good one ,delicate but you can smell it for very big distance.

flower petals on cold whight silk.

Sadness that it's not to my chemistry .On me it's turned immediately to sour loud musc without trace of tender flowers.so I still love it on others and some time going out at rainy weather with drop of blooming bouquet -then it just smell right)

Now there is so many dupes for this perfume -but all that I try ed was

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This is such a lovely perfume. Just my type. Soft floral, pink, feminine, a princess perfume. I smelled citrus, peaches, roses, peonies. Yeah it doesn't have a very long life and you have to keep spritzing it on but that's the point. I have taken up dousing myself in this stuff before I go out and I find that it wears for a longer time that way. It's fresh in the beginning with orange, then it turns floral with roses. Powdery and light, even sexy. I can also spray this perfume on my lingerie. I thought maybe this would make a really good wedding gown fragrance but it doesn't have enough of a life for that. I want to my wedding gown perfume to last all day and all night. If anyone out there on Fragrantica know of a perfume that's similar to Blooming Bouquet but has more substance and strength, but is more floral than musky let me know!

genevieves
genevieves

This sillage for that price? Absurd.

gmh9
gmh9

A lot of people say this is boring. It's true that it's not really innovative or surprising, but that doesn't mean it's bad - in fact, I actually think it's very good. It's a fresh, clean floral that's perfectly pretty and elegant, not fruity or overly sweet. Sometimes you might want something thoroughly pleasant yet calm and unassuming, rather than something that demands attention, and this is a perfect scent for that. It's lovely to spray on after a shower and go about your day with a soft breath of spring flowers wafting gently around you.

jilligan
jilligan

I love florals - I love the way they change my attitude, just through an initial first "sniff", exhale - everything is better. Unfortunately, creamy sparkling white florals DO NOT LAST on my skin - something about my body chemistry wipes out anything but the most spicy gourmands.
This winter has been a particularly dark, overcast, sad season and I needed to start wearing some sunlight. My daughter purchased the BODY LOTION as a gift for me and it LASTS! I can smell it on my undergarments, pajamas, bed sheets, everything. I'm sniffing my arm at work and I'm wearing happiness.

If you have trouble wearing happy florals like I do, please give the lotion a try. Surprisingly long lasting.

danigr
danigr

My boyfriend got this for me for Christmas. Oh I love this! I am not a fan of floral scents as I relate them to old ladies (I have no idea why) but my boyfriend loves them and he really likes this fragrance so I wear it for him and I started to really like it :) lovely bottle too! The only disappointment is that it doesn't last :( I usually prefer gourmands and sweet florals, but this is a win. :)

MeliMon92
MeliMon92

I first smelt this in a magazine, and it was very sweet. I thought the scent scent was marvelous and ordered a bottle for myself. When it arrived, I discovered it was a floral perfume. I felt so foolish because it is called Blooming Bouquet, after all. I myself absolutely adore gourmands, but not overly sweet, such as Pink Sugar. Although it's not in the gourmand category, it's still an amazing fragrance. Definitely am not disappointed in purchasing.

Missisjoker
Missisjoker

This is amazing!! I love it-love it-love it! But silleage and longevity suck. Make it into EDP, and I buy 10 of those!!! The EDT however lasts for an hour at most, and you can only smell it if you come very close.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Light, soft, powdery peony and rose. My sister loves it and has used up several bottles as it's easily worn as a an every day fragrance for leisure and for the office, evening and day time, formal and casual. It's as popular as Chanel Mademoiselle another one my sister wears. But I'm not my sister. I don't really care for Blooming Bouquet because it wears more like a body mist and I don't want that. I want perfume! For the price it's probably not worth it. You're better off purchasing Chanel fragrances like No. 5, No. 19, No. 22, Coco Noir, Chanel Coco, and Mademoiselle. The Chanels are made from real ingredients of floral extracts and woods. Blooming Bouquet are imitation flowers and a lot of powder. It's ok if that's your thing. For the perfume politically correct crowd (meaning you wear perfume that no one else can smell on you because it's that soft and "inoffensive", this is right up your alley. I can never tell when anyone is wearing this stuff. Because my sister wears it so frequently, I have no other woman as a source of comparison. Maybe it will smell great on you. Maybe it can actually pick up some strength, but I have tried it on myself and can verify that it has such a short life. It can almost pass for one of the Paris Hiltons. I can see why this sells to a lot of girls in their 20's. The pink color, the attractive bottle. It's sucha girly girl perfume. But who wants to be girly girly every year until you're over 30? At some point you gotta wear fragrances that have more depth, complexity, individuality and artistic qualities. I'm in Heaven discovering vintage classics, indies and niche fragrances which sell even better perfumes than the Diors and the Armanis Versaces that are being sold today. A good perfume doesn't have to cost you too much. Hey, no lie, I have smelled better fragrance on the Avon fragrance line than Blooming Bouquet. If you like super soft rose powder and the pink feel of the Blooming Bouquet fragrances this is for you. But don't think for one moment that you can wear this on your wedding day despite the name bouquet. This is not a wedding bouquet. This is a blooming bouquet that you bloomin' wear every bloomin day with blue jeans even.

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

I love the way this smells. Really nice light floral, mainly peonies my favorite floral note. Unfortunatly the lasting power is horrible. Glad I got a sample before buying.

Rux2589
Rux2589

Today, she doesn't want to stand out. Today, she wants a floral that is subtle and slightly bitter, and that is only meant for herself to enjoy. She is charming and radiant, fresh like Spring, but she is not innocent. She has a secret that she hides with a naughty smile. She's wearing Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. :)

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

I don't care if you call it boring, generic. Seriously.

To me, it's not.
I have come a full circle in my fragrance journey: made it through white florals, citrus, dry woods, dark woods, green, vintage, tea, honey, smoke niche bombs, sticking to unisex scents most of the time.

However, was craving something simple, floral, fresh, useful, versatile, appropriate for all occasions. I have made it through so many floral scents and let me tell you - only this one fits the bill!

It's incredibly creamy and charming. Creamy is the key word here - it doesn't project much, but it gives you a creamy, fluffy radiance. It's peonies and ice cream. A peony smoothie. No headache. I know I am not going to offend anyone when I am wearing this and I know it is a crowd-pleaser, but that doesn't bother me at all. I don't have to plan when I want to wear this - it's not a demanding scent. Some may perceive that as a con and I understand that, but finally I have something like a well-fitted tea dress or a well made trench coat.

It is always presentable. Thank you, Dior :)

(A white floral equivalent to Blooming Bouquet is Chloe Love Story)

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

It is a very pretty floral, but as many already stated, I can barely smell it unless my nose is pressed up to my wrist. I do have to say though, that as faint as the scent is, it lasts forever. I tried it on last night and this morning, it was still there when I sniffed my wrist

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

amazing.
Elegant, versatile, feminine, alluring.
Now I'm in love again with this gorgeous
is one of my top favorites, it smells different according to your skin chemistry, so it's a perfect signature.
The opening may be strong for someone (I love it) ,the drydown is absolutely divine.
MAGNIFICENT.
سمبل ارحینالشو دارم..طالبین پبام خصوصی بدهد

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

Yesterday( in October) I was in the perfumery and I tested Blooming B. Is is delicate , soft,florally- musky scent. After 2 hours I felt light vintage scent , but pleasant joint with the elegance , not the old age. On the morrow I turning out used other scent , and on the shawl on job I she felt Blooming B :).. has a subtle power , is wonderful.

Nice fruity floral with the peony note as the leading.

mellymel10
mellymel10

This is a lovely sweet, light floral that you just can't go wrong with. I tend to spray a couple extra sprays on my clothing to make sure I can smell it as the day goes on, but this one doesn't have the longevity you would expect from dior. However, that being said, its perfect for work or a weekend luncheon or something along thise lines so you can apply a different scent in the evening. Just a pretty scent.

Owlsova72
Owlsova72

I went to Mays's to check out perfumes and came with few sprayed papers. This smelled so good I ordered one on e-Bay. It is gorgeous. I think it is the best of Miss Dior line. It is not very long lasting but it is EDT. I know this perfume house used to have EDTs that are stronger than many modern EDPs. Oh well, but it is just too beautiful not to have in my collection. It is very safe it will not offend anyone. It is innocent and safisticated all at the same time. I know it does not make any scence but try and you will know what I mean. It's clean, sweet and calm. It is the perfume that people will notice when they hug you and they will say "Hmmm, you smell soooo goooood"

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

Oh my what a beauty! A luscious, velvety rose that's not heavy and only slightly sweet with the addition of the zesty mandarin. This is such a feminine, delicate perfume, I can't imagine this bothering anyone. It's the perfect scent when you want to smell clean, put together and confident. I can't wait to shower and bathe myself in this little treasure during the Spring and Summer months. Silage and projection could be better but when you find a rose that is this nice, just keep an atomizer in your bag and reapply during the day. Youthful, fresh and girly. Love!!!!!

vagabondant
vagabondant

Poor longevity and sillage, that's a shame. I really like the scent.

rumari47
rumari47

I held off on testing this perfume for a while due to all the negative comments on silage/longevity. I didn't want to fall in love with something that was going to disappoint.

When I bought my bottle of Miss Dior Edt I was given a sample of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. Oh my gosh! It is beautiful!!! Yes, sillage is minimal. It becomes a skin scent right away. Longevity is short. Maybe about 4 hours. Honestly, that didn't matter to me. The perfume smells gorgeous! I smell roses, peony and juicy peach. The other day I wore Miss Dior BB, every time I moved I caught a whiff of something light and beautiful. It was Blooming Bouquet.

I instantly thought: the type of woman to wear this scent always has her hair & makeup done, she has a classy fashion style and she always smells lovely when you lean in for a hug or as she passes by you. I think of my beautiful mother when I smell Blooming Bouquet.

I bought the largest bottle and I don't regret it. When I run out I will repurchase.
If you are expecting a unique scent, that has monster sillage and longevity. Expect to be disappointed.

Take Blooming Bouquet for what it is. A gorgeous light floral.

Pinkfan
Pinkfan

I bought this bcos I'm obsessed with the Mis Dior perfumes (and bottles). I own both miss Dior edp & EDT and I feel I need to have this in my collection too.

Blooming Bouquet is a pretty scent. Just a tiny bit fruity & the rest of it is flora. Unfortunately the longevity is poor. It lasts at most 4-5 hours and my lunchtime I need to reapply.

This is great for days when u don't want to put on much perfume but still want to smell nice. But there are many cheaper perfumes or body mists that can fulfill this purpose. With it being so expensive, I don't think I'll repurchase.

HanamiTsukimi

Light, girlish and pretty. If I hadn't received it for free I wouldn't have bought it, but as I have it I happily wear it - not on days when I'm feeling particularly charming or daring, but on those days when I just want to smell "nice." You know, office days. Every day can't be a Shalimar day.

I smell grapefruit in the opening, but I guess that's supposed to be orange. Then there's a mildly synthetic peony. Even when the musk kicks in, the result is a clean and optimistic juice. Safe and sunny.

diamondsr4ever
diamondsr4ever

I've been wearing this today and I have to say that as charming as this fragrance is I will not be saving up to buy a full bottle.
It's a gentle floral that would be easy to wear and totally inoffensive. But there are plenty of other gentle florals that are far less expensive and just as pretty.
Longevity is not brilliant on me nor is the sillage but then we are talking feminine, romantic not screaming out you're wearing it from 6 feet away requiring an electrified fence of protection.

Toom_Snoopy

Very lovely, soft, light. Looking at the notes, I thought it was just an ordinary floral fruity, but I tested it today again, it has some creamy quality and warmness. The mandarin is sweet and not sour or sharp. The peony is well blended with musk making it delicate silky scent. And now I see why it's very popular. Such a beautiful perfume.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

Very pretty and feminine. Light, airy and floral. Not a heavy scent and it would hardly offend anyone. It is so light that I can hardly smell it after an hour; it's almost non existent and I would never buy it due to this fact. I tried on Miss Dior Eau de Toilette at the same time and that one lasted much longer and had way greater sillage for many hours. Not worth the money for a scent that only lasts a short while. Save your money.

AgentEffex
AgentEffex

I got this as a tester, full bottle. After try this for a while, i have to say " I like this ".

this is a beautiful scent, subtle, tender sweet. I can detect peony and musk at first, warming through to the middle then the rose appear, fresh rose with whisper of citrus came together. Nice fragrance that make me feel " I am a good girl " everytime i wear this. :D

IMO this is a nice scent, suitable for everyday use. Especially for dating. everyone should have this for basically on your shelf.

PS. everytime i wear this perfume, the song "earned it - The Weeknd" pop in my head then as i said before, " I am a good girl "

Dort0625
Dort0625

Lucky me! I was given a large amount of perfume samples this weekend and this was one of them! Well, I think I've fallen in love with Dior<3 I'm so impressed with all that I have smelled! Too bad they are so dn expensive!

lanaaeles
lanaaeles

I also own Miss Dior from the same line but prefer this one! It smells so romantic and girly, like a fresh bouquet of peonies and roses. I can definitely smell the sicilian orange in this. Only downside is that it has barely lasting power but I don't mind re-spraying.

EmHyden

I'm so glad I got a discount on this!!! Even though it was still quite expensive (and I'm in no position financially to be treating myself to expensive perfume) it was so worth every penny. I just LOVE this fragrance sooo much! It's fruity-floral-sweet yet warm-deep-cosy at the same time. It feels elegant, stylish and sophisticated yet sexy and seductive at the same time. Just the right amount of everything. Just P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

annch
annch

It's I didn't expect to like this but it caught my nose on my first whiff of a sample strip being handed out at the mall. It's classy and feminine. Without knowing the brand, it made me think of a woman with just the right kind of allure without being overtly sexy. It's not stuffy either, in the way most floral scents seem to me. I'm very prone to headaches from perfume but I've never experienced any with this. Even with the change in weather, it's still fantastic. Mind you, for summer I like scents that are closer on the skin and not overpowering.

I let a few months pass because I felt it's too pricey for the "generic" floral tone it had. Turns out, I never found anything like it that didn't turn on me after some time and had just the right clean note to it. I was supposed to finally buy it but my bf who was with me that time loved it so much that he bought it for me instead. I guess he liked it too!

jenny477
jenny477

The first time I smelled this on my wrist I immediately thought of Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden. Took me back to my childhood. Really lovely scent.

GlitterEverything
GlitterEverything

Upon first sniff each note sings: apricot, peach and even the mandarin. It is soft and juicy and so fresh fruity it makes my mouth water.

The Rose is starting to open now and it is joined by the, in this case, delicate notes of the peony. I've never smelled a perfume where all the notes play so well together. I can smell them all but none of them steals the spotlight.

The dry down is mostly rose floral on my skin but I do get occasional whiffs of fruit and peony now and then. Silage is fairly close to my skin but does radiate a bit especially when walking or if a breeze hits. Longevity seems to be about moderate.

All in all I found Miss Dior BB simply lovely and can see myself reaching for her quite often.

Innoxa
Innoxa

Though the smell is amazing i will not re purchase this. It just doesn't last long at all which is such a shame especially for the price of dior. I'll keep the bottle though :D

rikalin
rikalin

I tested this one today. Me and husband took my daughter to horse ride early in the morning and I wasn't sure what to wear. So lovely and sweet but light enough for early morning family event. I need to get this one too!!

RayF
RayF

This Miss Dior has a very stereotype cosmetic-counter kinda smell. As soon as I sniffed it, I felt as if I was burried deeply down a hill of crushed lipsticks and piles of foundation powder. Way too single-dimensional and def does not work for me.

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

For a while now I have been testing this Blooming Bouquet. It's so beautiful. The peony, rose, fruits and musks are heavenly together. I have taken into consideration the fact that it has zero staying power as many Fraganticans have stated and as I too have experienced, but I bought a bottle anyway. Here's the thing, I actually own perfumes from Creed that are way more expensive and last just as long as this one!.. I think we all have a few of these in our collection. We just have to take the good with the bad and the strong with the weak, lol..so what if we have to reapply? Some of us have so many perfumes that it will probably take us two lifetimes to use them all up! Hahaha Spray liberally my friends! Let's enjoy as many fascinating scents while we are still alive and living in this crazy world!

GinWeed
GinWeed

The BEST Miss Dior fragrance. It's so subtly, delicately flowery and super fresh that it kind of makes me breathless. I think it's a good fragrance for both day and night. The sillage is only very soft though, not a very detectable scent for others around you, so absolutely no scene-stealer. Furthermore, longevity is weak to moderate. But in spite of all of this, is it expensive? Of course it is, my friends. Cannot complain about the exquisite bottle design, though.

inespere
inespere

I love soft perfumes and detest very strong ones, but this is way too soft! I poured a fair bit onto myself by accident (it was a sample) and could hardly smell it even right on application.

On me, the scent is vey linear - musky rose all the way. Pleasant enough but definitely a letdown.

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

What smell does a dream of roses have?take a deap breath and close your eyes!you see expensive flowers in royal bouqets!that image perfectly fits with dior!no spring fields, no dreamy forests!just enjoy the alluring and indulging comfortness of a queen!but be awear! In a couple of hours you need reload if you want to stay on your throne!

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

It smells like a fancy rose soap. The peony is the star of the fragrance. Very clean and romantic but a little unoriginal. Did not wow me, but it's okay. It's sophisticated, but it doesn't smell as great, expensive and amazing as it looks in the ads. I recommend it, just to add to your collection because it smells nice. Though I think there are more unique and exiting perfumes out there.

Caledonian77
Caledonian77

It does take me a while to be honest to find a perfume that ticks all my boxes, i am fussy! lol. Triumph!... Beautiful! Beautiful!....so over the moon with Blooming Bouquet so a BIG THANK YOU!!! goes to all the lovely ladies in the club who recommended this uplifting scent. Fresh somewhat citrus and fruity at the start and then soon mellows into a dainty pink peony & a subtle delicate rose/musk. Lovely and light floral,so feminine and yes rather on the sweet side but it does it justice to balance out the other notes. Overall a soft, very easy to wear perfume & sillage is roughly 4+hours so not to bad i guess, really awakens the senses. Ready for spring now!!!! :)

hollyc
hollyc

I just sampled Blooming Bouquet in EdP strength from a pullout in Town & Country. Absolutely addicted! So much better than the Edt which is pretty but soooo short lived and a bit too innocent for me. EdT is like a pretty young girl whose face has not lived long enough to be truly interesting but is beautiful nonetheless. The EdP however is stunning with a strong patchouli undercurrent that is not obnoxious AT ALL and I hate patchouli. It dried down to a beautiful, complex, mature floral musk that is absolute perfume heaven. Now . . . . tell me where it can be purchased because even the Dior rep at Holt Renfrew's flagship store didn't even know about it . . .Do they do this just to make us crazy? :)

Emilee1978
Emilee1978

This is very pretty , feminine, reminds me of spring. But $89 for the silage of a B&BW body splash, dare I say even less than that? I won't make this mistake again. Too expensive for something that I can't smell as I'm walking out the door.....

melttee
melttee

I really love this. Living in a tropical country like Singapore, I really appreciate this light, floral scent. Putting this on makes me really happy! :)
I found this really similar to Dior Addict to Life and I'm glad I'm not the only one here who thinks that way. :p

mittensablaze
mittensablaze

Way too light. I can hardly smell it on first spray, even when I put my nose right up to it. Don't expect anyone else to smell it on you, and don't expect it to last all day.

fialho
fialho

The Most Faboulous , Beautiful , Classy woman fragrance EVER.

Playful - Lovely - Gorgeous I don't know how to describe, well-blended froral scent, deep-smelled nice muscky in the last note.

too bad it only last for an hour and weak sillage.

Jasminelove
Jasminelove

I like it! It has strong smell of rose, very feminine but simple

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

There is nothing better than a lush peony. Not only is the peony a beautiful flower, but it is also lush and full of femininity. Peony is very difficult to do properly in fragrance. I find that the flower is usually depicted as sharp and not true to the natural beauty of the flower. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet hits the notes of peony beautifully in this fragrance. It is light, airy, feminine, pink, and reminiscent of spring time, sunshine, and beautiful sundresses. I wish it lasted longer, but as light floral fragrances go, they are to be enjoyed before they flee (like springtime).

Izzaaayyy
Izzaaayyy

Beautiful fresh and feminine perfume, smells like spring! BUT - Longevity is equivalent to that of my victoria's secret BODY MISTS. Not perfumes, body mists. I have Bath & Body works fragrances that last longer than this. So disappointing! At first I thought I had received a fake, but then when I tested it in the store I realized it was the same thing.

If they ever come out with a strong EDP version of this I will be one of the happiest girls on earth. For now, my goal is to settle for something that smells close to this.

ChiaShuang
ChiaShuang

strongly suggest Christian Dior please please please produce a STRONGER version of Blooming Bouquet.

StopHammertime

I ended up buying a tiny bottle of this, and I almost wanted to retract my last review. I went to Macy's and tested this a few times before deciding to buy some, and I stand by the fact that THAT bottle bore a startling similarity to MDC 2007. However, when I got my mini, ends up it smells different now. Very floral, but still not getting much rose, just very clean peony mixed with light citrus. It smells like hair care products, and I have been spraying it on my hairbrush before brushing because it smells perfect for that. Very inoffensive, to the point of almost being boring. Does last a good while on my skin though, 4+ hours, and forever on clothes.

Tovah
Tovah

This is lovely! It reminds me of Florabotanica, but with a deep, velvety rose, where Florabotanica's rose is airy and green. As it dries down it reminds me quite a bit of original Stella (only original Stella was spectacular). I doubt I'll purchase this; one main reason being nearly every reviewer here is "reminded" of another fragrance when wearing Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet (including me, obviously). This is less intimate and sweet than Roses de Chloé, so it's probably better for office work, etc. But I'll take the Chloé for a true rose fix, hand down. I think the problem is, like others have said, the lasting power of the topnotes is quite minimal. It dries down to a very wearable, pretty scent, but it's disappointing after the gorgeous rose blast.

StopHammertime

This will probably be an unpopular opinion... but I have a bottle of Miss Dior Cherie, 2007, and this smells similar to that. This is definitely fresher, not as sweet, much less strawberry, but I can tell they are sisters. Not super floral to me, definitely not getting rose, maybe peony though. Very pretty.

Michylaka
Michylaka

I was out looking for Spring fragrances at Sephora and tested this on one arm and Tresor in Love on the other arm. This is wonderful and light. I also liked the latter but it dried down into Tresor which is nice then after about two hours it vanished. Blooming Bouquet lasted for about six hours but very, and I mean very, close to the skin. This is not a loud fragrance and I don't think it is supposed to be either. I really do love the freshness of this. I ended up going online and purchased a bottle of Vintage Dior's Diorissimo which I love but this is different and I will be getting a small bottle as well.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Where's the rose?? All I smell is generic mix of petals, and not rose petals either.. disappointing

AnastasiaCinnamon
AnastasiaCinnamon

Amazing touching fragrance which makes you happy :-)
A wonderful blend of flowers after rain + juicy fruit ...
Suitable for spring , not hot summer , golden autumn and frosty winter - splendid , isn`t it ? Strongly recommend to those perfume amateurs who enjoy combination of fruit and white flowers full of tenderness ...

Martaynd
Martaynd

I'm agreeing with most I've read here so far, great potential, but fails to deliver. I have a sample and was trying it out for the first time today. Spritzed it on and got very excited. It smelled pretty, bright, floral, lovely. Within 15 minutes I couldn't smell anything. Very disappointed! The idea of this fragrance is wonderful, but they will have to go back and reformulate it to extend longevity by at least several hours at a minimum and sillage to at least "within arms distance" before I would be willing to purchase. I don't always want to have to spray my clothes for it to have a chance of lingering beyond initial spray.

Lovely scent, no longevity, no sillage.

judiness
judiness

This perfume smells abolutely delicious. I'm not the biggest fan of florals, but this is just lovely. I got a sample of this and I used it till the last drop.

On me it smells mostly like rose, peach and mandarin.

However the sillage and the longevity are poor. If it were stronger I would invest in a bigger bottle

Fragrance Lover 30
Fragrance Lover 30

Everything you could possibly want in a beautiful, sparkling, sheer floral - and then POOF, it's gone - which is a big fat bummer because this is probably one of the best smelling fragrances in my collection. If I was ok with carrying it with me and reapplying every hour then it would be ok, but alas, I think it should last longer than that. :/

12/20/14 Edit- I forgot to mention something about the lid. While it is precious looking, the thing spins and spins. It's really annoying actually that it could not be latched on better. No matter how securely you think it's clicked down, it spins. Seems like a needless distraction on a pricey perfume and otherwise pretty bottle. I've seen others online who've mentioned this too.

IvyRom
IvyRom

It is nice floral scent at the beginning but half an hour later it turns to be somewhat 'old lady smell' as my daughter says... I'm not that old but I guess our physiology plays role here.. I like how this fragrance smells on my teenage daughter though so I gave it to her ...

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I first tried it in a magazine sample and enjoyed it so I then decided to get a bottle. It's very pretty just a lovely soft fragrance but it does not last long at all unfortunately. I have several Dior fragrances but this girl is weak weak weak! Pretty though and very well constructed. I sure wish she had some power.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

The problem that I have with this perfume is the longevity and silage. it smells nice but its very soft and it doesn't last long. even though it smells wonderful.. the pleasure of it being on is short-lived.

It smells fresh as if you just used a floral bodywash and it wont offend anyone's senses at all.

It's floral opening with a hint of musk to make it some what deep and mature but that's about it. Just stick you head in a wet bush of of flowers...
thats what it smells like.

MissRen02
MissRen02

All the Miss Dior Flankers are beautiful to look at. A bright fruity/floral. It doesn't sparkle the way J'Adore does for me. Maybe there's too much fruit. And none of the dior fragrances last on me. Weak sillage and non existent projection. I don't mean to be down on this one for those who it works for, And I do find it much prettier than miss Dior edp and edt. Maybe I'm missing the subtle beauty of this one. But for my money, if I ever add a Dior fragrance to my collection, it will be j'adore Essence L'Or. It lasts a little while and smells beautiful.

Sorendara
Sorendara

A lovely scent, but not as unique as I'd expect from Dior. Innocent and shy.

Beyond that, it's just too soft. Maybe as an office scent. If your manager tells you your not allowed to wear perfume.

I really can't recommend this. I don't dislike it, but I can't honestly say it's worth liking for me. And that's pretty sad, as Miss Dior (Cherie) is one of my favorites.

The bottle, however, is spectacular!

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

This is fresh indeed. It's floral, thus the name, blooming bouquet, yet very very fresh - I'm pleasantly surprised. It's truly beautiful!

I smell white flower on the first spray, maybe the fresh peony. It's very soft and delicate and I think it won't be overwhelming even if you bathe in this (please don't try it, though). It's so soft.

Longevity is ok, it lasted about 3 hours on me. While I want to smell it everywhere *dreaming*.

Plus, it's always lovely to have it on your dresser.

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

This perfume really lives up to it's name! It smells exactly like a fresh blooming bouquet of flowers! It's divine! The first spray is fresh and delicious and I smell the citrusy orange which gives it some zip. After a couple of minutes I smell pure fresh peony. It smells exactly like the peony bush I had in my backyard in Pennsylvania a few years ago. it does not last long and has no sillage, but I would love a large bottle to spray all over myself or on my sheets or in the air. LOL! It's on my wish list!

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

I absolutely loved this perfume upon initial spray. It's such a fresh, clean, sparkling floral at first, and I thought I had found my perfect fragrance. Unfortunately, this scent only lasted a few minutes before it morphed into the smell of expensive soap. I was so disappointed! I'm not sure what note it is that causes fresh florals to turn into soap, but I find it happens quite frequently on my skin. Oh, well, I guess I'm going to have to continue my search for the perfect floral.

almarie
almarie

This is beautifully done, but I almost get a "shampooey" vibe to it. Quite expensive shampoo, but nonetheless, a shampoo scent. I do love it, but just not enough to purchase at full price, as it is an arm & leg:(

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

Bought a small bottle of this and sadly the top opened up while the bottle was in my purse and well, there went a lovely, soft, soapy rose fragrance that I can no longer wear. :( I did like the scent it left in my purse, though, LOL! I think I'll buy a full bottle eventually...

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

This fragrance is absolutely lovely. At first, I was wondering who would spend 70-100$ for such a soft fragrance? After months of testing, I broke down and bought a Full Bottle. I find it perfect for work, or days where I don't want to wear some of my more bold fragrances. I have a weakness for the entire Miss Dior line - bottle, scents, and overpriced juice, overall!

The scent is a shampoo/hairspray soft floral, with the standard "Dior" undertone. By that, I mean it's very round, very pleasant, nothing is shrill or screechy. The opening is similar on my skin to the new Miss Dior EDP, with the mandarin being very prominent. As soon as that's dried down, it changes to a more sheer floral tone. Though the first accord listed here is rose, it's a subdued rose, definitely more peony - not powdery or "mature" at all. Youthful, but not childish; Womanly, but not stinky or pretentious, this would make a fabulous scent to have in everyone's wardrobe collection... if it was available in an Eau de Parfum formulation. :P

LONGEVITY: Many people in reviews below have complained about one half hour of wear-time, etc. If I spray my neck/shirt/hair area, I find the scent lasts at LEAST 6 hours, and I have no complaints with that for an EDT, which is a light floral. No sillage though - you won't smell it from your wrists!

While this is not the most ORIGINAL scent I've ever smelled, or the most 'well-done' and earth shattering... It's a safe, pleasant scent!

coolberg
coolberg

Nice perfume, but it's not a scent you can't buy at Victoria's Secret or even Bath & Boddyworks for much, much less. Generic and flowery. If you're going to shell out $95, spend it on something more unique that's also a consistent crowd-pleaser, like Chanel Mademoiselle or Hanae Mori.

dsty
dsty

I agree with many other reviews: this is nice, but nothing special, and certainly nothing to fall in love with. It smells clean, light, soft, feminine; more floral than fruity, kind of like a luxurious soap or hairspray. Which is nice (I can't imagine anyone actively disliking it) but also unexciting (I can't imagine it making anyone's heart race, either).

Klinz
Klinz

กลิ่นของมันทำให้รู้สึกว่าตัวเองเหมือนเจ้าชายตัวน้อยๆ
ซึ่งมันดีมาก เหมือนกับไปเป็นเด็กอีกครั้ง

Longevity : 2/10 (ไม่ถึง 2 hours)
Sillage : 7/10 (กระจายตัวไม่ดีนัก)
Scent : 9/10 (ตัวกลิ่นแบบหลงรักเต็มๆ)

littlerayray77
littlerayray77

Smells like Baby Phat Goddess perfume. That too, had this pretty hair spray smell. Not that pretty hair spray smelling perfume is bad. I like this its just, I might as well get another bottle of Baby Phat Goddess perfume and be gentle on my wallet.

prettyswag

I like this scent and of course its not amazing to some here..but my reason is : When the weather is very hot, when your at an event and around a stuffy hot area with lots of ppl around...this scent comes in handy..very femme.clean.light..and even for an office area or hospital worker who cant wear strong scents.

gladiolusgirl
gladiolusgirl

a fresh clean soap .. this is what I felt about it.
suitable for mornings, picnics and sea walks..etc.

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I'm surprised no one mentioned the similarities between this and Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming. I own both and find them nearly identical. Both smell mostly of white peach to me.

Riley33
Riley33

I received a sample of this with another fragrance purchase. Initially I REALLY liked it.....it smelled clean, fresh......wait........it smells like shampoo! Not a bad thing at all.....but for the price I really want so much more. After about an hour or so, it also takes on an almost plastic quality. Reminds me of a doll I had when I was growing up. That soft plastic material they would use had a similar scent. I'll pass on this one!

HanamiTsukimi

Very pretty and pleasant, but unremarkable. This would be great for someone who likes florals, but doesn't want to risk offending an entire office. The notes are very straight forward and mostly unchanging on me - Citrusy Rose followed by a Citrusy, Rosy Peony. A dash of musk is thrown in to keep things sensual.

I can say I wish I smelled this around me more often, but at that price, for such an indistinctive scent that doesn't last long or project far, not too many buyers will shell out the cash.

ladenu
ladenu

Smells like a fresh flower garden. This is definitely very soft. Not for someone who loves deep dark heavy perfumes.

chjena
chjena

Not another floral perfume. It begins with source citrus aroma, I guess from the pyramide it is the sicilian mandarin, but it could be pink grapefruit as well. Then we can smell all the delicate, soft flowers, like roses or peonies, very natural, based on velvet peels of peach and apricot. At the end it turns out to musk, not pure, but still fruity-floral.

What is absolutely surprisingly for this kind of fragrance - the longevity. On my skin Miss Dior BB lasts more than 12 hours, for the whole time discreetly and non-intrusive. A sillage is moderate, the perfume is perceptible after particular movements of hands or similar.

Actually, I'm not a big fan of floral scents, but I can hail to Miss Dior BB without any doubts.

primarycook
primarycook

Boring. Bland, generic, flowery, sorta rosy, sorta peony, but also reminiscent of a shampoo scent. This is not remarkable to my nose in any way. Not that it's a bad scent, per se, it's just that there is always something more interesting than this to smell like, even if that is simply the scent of your own clean skin.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Christian Dior’s Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is definitely for floral lovers! Beautiful fresh peonies and lush roses with the lightly sweet scent of apricots and just a soft hint of mandarin. It is very feminine, gentle, and refined. As someone who loves peonies, this fragrance was a must for me! I absolutely love it!

lushnight
lushnight

First a rant that I have been wanting to go on for a while and there's no better place to do it then in the house of Dior. Can we stop with the idiotic naming games please? I understand that Miss Dior is one of the most recognizable perfumes of all time, and rightly so because it is gorgeous, so it is somewhat understandable why you might want to stick that name on every item you sell. But please know that it is not appreciated. If someone wants to get their next bottle of Miss Dior, they are not wanting what used to be (the reformulated) Miss Dior Cherie. And someone wanting a new bottle of Cherie is left thinking they have been discontinued, when they have been reformulated and then relabeled with a sticker that used to belong to a completely different perfume. Wait, what??? Please explain to me in small slow words why you can't just give a new product it's own name? And it's not only Dior who's guilty of these shenanigans, it seem like every other new scent that comes out is "Name of Previously Popular Scent" Eau Fresh Intense Black Essence. Oh wait, I bet it's because these are similar products right, like variations on a theme? Well, yes, if that theme is "perfume". Which brings me to Blooming Bouquet, because the only similarity it has to anything previously labeled Miss Dior is that you put it on your pulse points. Ok, sorry, rant off.

As for this personality of Miss Dior, it is a soft, fresh, aquatic (and watery) floral that smells quite pretty for the 45 minutes it lingers before disappearing. As other reviewers have noted, the brief pleasantness is not worth the not so brief expense.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I cannot believe when this happens: you try a scent on and then realize, this is what "so and so" has been wearing all this time!
This has got to be a family member's signature scent because I am transported right back to her when smelling this.
This perfume smells like Bright Crystal for 10 seconds when first sprayed, which is highly unoriginal.
Then it becomes tart and very artificial floral smelling:
like super waxy, pungent flowers for a few minutes, then the mid notes veer us terribly into laundry detergent land and finishes off with a dry down of aquatic-floral type musk. This is a terrible review because this is a very difficult fragrance to write a review for. I'm sorry, give me Miss Dior EDP, EDT and Le Parfum but blooming bouquet is a complete downgrade from the other 3 I just mentioned.

Soutty123
Soutty123

Gorgeous but as others have said it has zero longevity. It does have sillage but you have to drown yourself in it on an hourly basis for it to be dectectable which makes it rather expensive. I've nearly used the whole bottle and I've only worn it once or twice a week tops since I bought it in April. Would love to re-purchase next Spring but I don't think I can bring myself to - it's so extravagant. Dior need to bring out an EDP of this - it would sell well if they did.

TillyWave
TillyWave

Dior. They made Dioressence. They made Dune. They made (the original) Miss Dior. Heck, they even made J'Adore (not my thing, but a solid perfume nonetheless.)

Now they made this--Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet--a total ripoff of Estee Lauder's Pleasures, a perfume made back in the 90's. It's not a good ripoff either. If you wanted Pleasures to be more synthetic, with stronger plastic notes, and an even more chemical/fantastical interpretation of a 'bouquet' then this is for you.

I find this to be an awful perfume. I expect my shampoo to smell better than this. In fact, it does...and it costs about $6 a bottle. Why does this stuff cost $75 an ounce? I am surprised that Dior would even put their name on this. But maybe not, this sort of thing is what passes for 'perfume' nowadays, I guess, and it must be profitable--they would not feel the need to make 3 flankers of 'Blooming Bouquet' otherwise.

This is why I am not really interested in most modern perfumes anymore--they all kind of smell like this--synthetic, boring, and with poor longevity and an ambitious price tag. Kind of depressing, really, that this is what a great house like Dior is up to these days.

leonorano3
leonorano3

Got a mini of this as a gift with my Miss Dior l'Originale, and it strikes me as an apologetic, Don't-mind-me fragrance for those who like the idea of wearing perfume but are terrified of giving offence if anyone actually notices it. It reminds me of the perfumes Avon used to market for children. One, I believe, was called Little Blossom, and if Avon is no longer using the name it would suit this perfectly; a pretty smell with almost zero sillage and longevity which would be adorable on a 5-yr old.

Might be a good buy for a fragrance-free work environment, if it were just sold at Avon prices.

LouPerry
LouPerry

I tried this today while originally looking at the Poisons, but not liking them.
I really like this!
....but I'm going to add it to my fast-growing 'Really Lovely Expensive Perfume That Doesn't Last Half as long as it Should' list :(

...I am still going to consider it though, as it really is nice.
unfortunately I haven't smelt it enough yet to properly review it.

Migalex
Migalex

I find it. quite pleasant, very sweet but not vaníla sweet. It starts of very fruity and cítric, but without any sourness, and after a while one does start smelling the slightly bitter twist of white musk. Staying power is ultra poor even on paper, on which after half an hour you can smell no more than a faint memory and sillage is none. For that reason, however pleasant I find it, I consider it a waste of money. Outrageous really.

Update: Having worn it several more times, I do not find it now nearly as pleasant as the first time. It is not nearly as sweet as I found it the first time, it is not really sweet, it is quite bitter and harsh and it does smell a lot of petit grain or something similar to me. The base is too thin. Very poor quality, from my viewpoint. I would not waste money on it.

Pusur
Pusur

Oh dear... What a disappointment :( I was standing in a queue with a bottle of MDBB reading reviews from you guys thinking: come on it cannot be so weak... But queue in a perfumery was long and perfume is rather expensive so I decided to wait. Guess what. It is really, really weak after half an hour. After one hour disappears leaving on a wrist not even memory of a scent. Dior should give money back for this one, seriously. Scent is lovely like a dream and it is only dream.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

One of the better floral musks I've smelled and, to be quite frank, one of the better rose parfums. Gorgeous, intimate and effortless. A must try on your skin. Very weak lasting power, however. If it lasted, it would outsell both Coco Mademoiselle and Flowerbomb.

rockegg
rockegg

This is a me-too review. The scent is just as pretty as it can be for maybe five minutes. Even repeat sprays in the same location don't help.

The people have spoken!

sandraperdigao89
sandraperdigao89

This smells lovely, I detect a big amount of peonies mixed with roses when I apply it. After the promising beginning, the BIGGEST disavantage which for me is crucial and because of this I will not buy a bottle: It has NO LONGEVITY. After 5 minutes, it's Gone! This should be launched in EDP, and Dior should invest more in the longevity of their perfumes.

emilianods75
emilianods75

OMG!!!! I love it. femenine, floral, rosy. Chic and elegant. People give me a lot of compliments when I wear it. A must have fragrance for spring/summer!

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

second review: it stays relatively well on the clothes and hair... maybe we just need to buy travel decanters? eh.. if Dior makes this in EDP it will quickly become a #1 seller.

sherryberry
sherryberry

I tested this the other day, and ended up being disappointed. It's a very pretty fragrance. I smell citrus with light musk. Unfortunately, it only lasted about five minutes on my wrist. I can't justify spending that much money for something with poor longevity. On a happier note, the sales associate gave me a carded sample of it.

In Vogue
In Vogue

This is a powdery green citrus rose for the first hour, changing into a softer floral after that. Unfortunately, it's a weak and watery little thing, a skin scent with no sillage or longevity. At this price, I expect a fragrance to last longer than a body spray, or at least have more sillage, and this doesn't. I was forced to respray my sample constantly. Either this is a children's perfume, or the company is ripping people off.

Inamorata
Inamorata

Dior hasn’t failed me this time either with Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. This fragrance is so adorable – starting with the design of its bottle, and ending with its scent. I am particularly fond of the peony notes – and the perfume’s color also makes me think of peony blossoms. This is such a fresh, yet delicate and femininer fragrance. I would wear it on any occasion.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Just bought this yesterday, and in this 100 degree weather, it doesn't last long on the skin but it's absolutely lovely! Peony is a tough one, I don't always appreciate it, as it can come off harshly sweet or chemically -- this one is subtle enough that I actually feel comfortable wearing it.

After testing the new Miss Dior (yuck :/), this was a refreshing, impressive addition to the MD line! Now to find a way to increase its longevity..

Besides that, it's a beautiful, delicate scent, not sugared or sweetened. Airy rose and peony with soft musk - very feminine, but not girly. Understated and discrete

Red Rose

OMG, mom got me this scent last nightas a birthday present & I'm sure now it's the scent I tested earler & wrote about in my previous review, it smells of delicate rose & peonies, one of the freshest & cleanest rose petals ike the one you pick it up in the eary morning, the drydown is so gente ony a wisper & it smes ike a cean baby, so soft. I recommend using it with an eegant dress or formal pink suit & it wi match very well.

note:
I read somewhere that this scent is ike the younger sister of chane mademoiselle & let me tell you it's not even close, this is a tota diffrent story.

note:
sorry about the typo, seems my keyboad is going to be changed soon as many letters don't work right anymore

leighhannah
leighhannah

This is a very elegant quality floral, nicely balanced. I like how the musk in the base gives it that different vibe so it's not like every other rose. The top note is wonderful, I can't really describe it, it seems more than mandarin. The EDT is subtle, but on me it lasts just fine. Certainly better than the escada summer limited editions do. I'm happy to own this and will enjoy using it when I'm in the mood for refined floral. This is a good office scent.

KAdina
KAdina

It's soft, light and delicate, but it doesn't last for long time (ok, it is "eau de toilette, buut);
I think a perfume has to be special, something that makes me think of that scent, not reminding me of another one. I have several bootles of different perfums I can recognise in an instant.

AllieJ
AllieJ

I absolutely love this scent for spring even though the sillage and longevity are both so awful I feel like I have to bathe in it :( Also seems pretty straightforward and does not evolve much over time, at least not on my skin (or maybe its just gone too fast for me to tell.)

gpesav
gpesav

The smell is okay. But the lasting power is horrible. I sprayed it on my wrist at Ulta and within a minute or so I could not even smell it. I have yet to find a Dior fragrance that is actually worth the money.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

There is a big resemblance with Forever and ever, Les Creations.
It seems to me Dior, instead of creating a completely new perfume, just makes variations of existing ones untill you are no longer able to distinguish between te Addict range and de Miss Dior range. All these flankers show resemblance and although for each new flanker they invest in an expensive publicity campaign to try to make us believe this is something completely different they are all just variations to the same (boring) theme. The sillage and longevity are often not up to standards you would expect from the house of Dior, this is very sad. They seem to invest more in publicity then in the quality of their perfumes.

Millieqm
Millieqm

love this one!!! it reminds me sooooo much of Addict to Life by Dior too! So delicate and so nice..!!

Heatherc47
Heatherc47

It's true. It's beautiful and youthful and elegant. But it disappears so fast. Stays close to the skin to begin with and eventually you have to press your nose to wrist to see if you are still wearing it. So disappointing and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the EDP.

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

Is the EDT the only version available? I love the smell but I don't want to buy it if it's as weak as people say :(

I really hoped that it would be my taste, but unfortunately, no.
It's fresh, there's a lot of peony freshness in it.
The whole perfume is one blooming peony. Too much peony for me.
The other Miss Dior's perfumes are much better.

bren400
bren400

I applied 2 light sprays on my wrist, I didn't like the top notes not one bit. After an hour, all I smell is a SUPER watered down Sunflowers from Elizabeth Arden. If you like this but think it's too light, then try Sunflowers-it kicks Dior's @$$ in longevity, sillage ANNNND price.Though the bottle isn't pretty like Dior's is, but I wouldn't care cuz it smells better. If you choose to try Sunflowers, PLEASE do not over-spray because it is strong, but extremely pleasant. I would stick to the classic.

Antares811
Antares811

It smells so good, it's a delicious, soft, feminine floral.
Fruity rose and peony, sweet and light. The drydown is divine: peachy rose.
Heavenly, perfect for spring and summer.
One of my favorites.

GalInGlasses
GalInGlasses

This fragrance is indeed quite pleasant, as many other users say. It smells to me like Coco Mademoiselle's shy younger sister. But when I say shy, I mean painfully shy. I have had an experience similar to that of many other users, where the fragrance neither projects nor lasts. Quite frustrating! I also find the familiar combination of rose, white florals, and orange pleasing, but rather uninspired. On the positive side, I have a hard time imagining that this perfume would offend anyone.

chartreuse
chartreuse

This perfume smells like Easter Sunday. Pastel colors and sugar and innocence and white lace socks and flowers flowers flowers.

mvumali
mvumali

Looking for a Spring scent and my choices were Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet or Roses de Chloe. I have no regrets in choosing this one. The last notes, the lingering softness of it, is perfection. Won't offend nor demand too much attention, and actually sits close to the skin, so it's perfect for the office. Recommended for sweet and feminine types.

TatyanaS
TatyanaS

Although this is not quite what I usually prefer, I still like this fragrance :) Perfect for spring and summer!

Red Rose

I agree with genny17 that you can't go wrong with it but it's way too expensive for what it actually is specially here in middle east. I think prices in Europ & united states are lower, too bad I have to wait for some cash to get this in 100ml bottle

Red Rose

Just tried this & it smells of soap & roses, a very beautiful spalsh of fresh cool roses. It dries down to a cool soap. Too bad I tried so many fragrances today & I think I mixed things up but if it was MDBB that I tested the last, then it's so soapy & clean & so feminine but not in a feme fatal way. It's like the members here described it, a pretty in pink kind of fragrance, very girly & suit all ages.

Very nice, very pretty pink flowery scent, it smells stylish. In a fresh pink way...I would buy it, but it is soo light!? Nonentheless you cannot go wrong with it, a delicate flowery scent, right amount of fresh and floral, a typical Demachy, elegant pink floral..hard to recommend as it vanishes too quickly..if you don't mind softer scents, this is lovely!!

Very floral, charming scent! At first it is fresh, like a spring garden after a rain, but after some time it becomes strongly floral. True blooming bouquet, I would say.

Update: I've tested it again and unfortunately I've smelled some green note, even if no green ingredients are listed.

cessnaski
cessnaski

It is a much flowery version of the Miss Dior perfumes and it would be the perfect one to wear on a Spring day cycling in the park or walking in a similarly beautiful flirty dress to match. It carries its top notes of rose, magnolia distinctly, and has the middle notes of apricot and peach, which are the sustaining notes of it being sweet and fruity. I would say that the fruit notes are barely noticeable compared to the flying soaring notes of flowers, aptly rose and magnolia in Spring.

lepetitprince
lepetitprince

The bottle looks too pink and girly for me so I was apprehensive about trying it. I imagined it to be sickeningly sweet and synthetic, like most perfumes targeted at young girls. Smelling it from the bottle did not improve my impression of it. It was really sugary. Frankly, I have no idea why I bothered to spray it on a tester paper at all.

But boy, am I glad I did. It smells so pretty on the paper, literally as if I'm holding a fresh bouquet of flowers, sparkling in morning dew. There is nothing synthetic about the scent at all. This made it to my skin test list. I usually spray a dozen perfumes on paper and narrow it down to the favourite two before I try them on each wrist.

On my wrist, the scent blooms even more beautifully. It has a warm, tender tone that is gentle and comforting. I love it. I don't usually like scents by Dior or any overtly feminine scents, for that matter. However, this is so delicate, graceful and quiet, almost like a wallflower. But alas, what an exquisite wallflower!

My only regret is that the sillage does not last beyond an hour. The scent itself lasts on my skin for about three hours but by the end of the first hour, you need to put your nose on the skin to smell it. On the bright side, the drydown is lovely too. This is a fantastic fragrance if frequent reapplication (and the financial cost) does not bother you.

(Update)
After using this for a couple of days, I decided that this is too sweet for me after all. It's beautiful but not my cup of tea.

joan100
joan100

Lovely smell but it is a very generic light floral-fruity-fresh scent. Dont get me wrong I love fruity fresh fragrances but this one is too similar to a lot I have smelt before. The longevity is also very poor and this fragrance is no way worth the high price tag. I expected something a little more from the house of Dior even though I love most of their fragrances.

arlina1
arlina1

Holy floral batman. Enuff said.

Toom_Snoopy

It's the same as Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet which is mainly marketed in Asia (and very popular). Just drop the name 'Cherie'.
Top Note: Mandarin
Middle Note: Peony
Base Note: White musk
It's light fresh pink scent, a little citrus. Great for summer.

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

This scent is feminine and soft. It is perfectly young woman but suitable for a woman in her 30's and 40's as well. It is a walk through a rose garden on a summer sunny day. I find it very rosy and soft, maybe a little ozonic? It is wonderful and would be a gem in any collection and IMO better then the regular Miss Dior.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I was under the impression that this would smell similar to Miss Dior EDP and EDT because the two resemble each other a bit, but Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is really different from the EDP and EDT. When I first sprayed it on a strip of paper, it's fresh, citrusy and also very airy. But when I sprayed it on my wrist, the perfume bloomed. The freshness is still there, but the floral notes become more apparent. The top note is a little bit citrusy in a way, but five minutes later I can smell the peony and peach, and usually I can't detect notes at all, but with this perfume I can smell it and the peach blends with the peony note really well.

The longer this perfume is on my skin, the better it gets. The dry down is this soft, gentle scent that is a little bit musky. It also sits really closely to my skin.

Also when I first open the wrapping paper, a really nice smell is on the box. It's like a very gently scented box. I sprayed the perfume on me about 5 hours ago and it's still on my wrist, although it's very faint. I feel like this perfume is perfect for spring, and the name is really suitable for the scent.

Out of all the Miss Dior fragrances, I like this one the most, although I really wish the longevity would be better. But since the scent evokes a fleeting feeling, maybe that's why it's not very long lasting.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I have yet to test this on my skin, but on paper it is all but gone within half an hour. I removed it from my want list, but will keep an open mind and retest on skin later. However, since longer lasting frags will stay on the test strip for quite some time, generally, I'm not expecting much. Disappointing, as Dior usually delivers much higher quality than this. It does smell nice, anyway...

mylancome

This perfume used to launch in the Asia market only during Spring/Summer for their light taste. I'm glad people in Europe get to have it now.

VqueenLeigh

On paper this smells beautiful light floral/ sweet combo . On my skin at first it smells great and has a chanel chance crystalline smell then the dry down smells like Granny bitter. My heart was in to this to with a slight let down.

prettyswag

I just tested this and even though my heart was in it...after spraying on my skin...a total let down and totally too light and watered down to even be a dior range..what were they thinking for this price? smells clean but gone in 5 mins..they can keep it on the shelf.

mylancome

Just some special edition that only comes out of Spring/Summer every year.

VqueenLeigh

Apparently their's a new version on their official Dior website but I see no difference. Can someone explain?

SheAlwaysSmellsGood
SheAlwaysSmellsGood

Just tested this and it is so beautiful. But just like previous reviewers said, it does not last long which is such a shame because it is quite expensive.

turtlenic1
turtlenic1

I drove all the way to Macy's during my lunch break today just to try this. First of all, I hate Macy's because they never, NEVER, have samples of the fragrances I'm most interested in trying. So I end up having to purchase and return if I don't like it.

But I digress...onto the juice....

Initial spray on the card was so lovely and soft and beautifully tender and sweet...but not candy sweet, sweet like my little daughter's smile. I HAD to buy it. Took a hefty double spritz on each wrist and left the store happy to have found my new spring scent.

BUT...and this is just baffling...by the time I got out to my car (not even 5 minutes) I couldn't smell it...I shoved my nose into my wrist but couldn't smell it. Then as I arrived back to work and sat back at my desk I started smelling some flowery musty unpleasant odor. My friend came over and asked me if I had just hugged my mom--she kept sniffing the air and said she smelled old lady smell. I couldn't believe it was me! This scent bloomed right past any hint of a "Miss" straight into the scent of a super granny.

Thank goodness Macy's accepts returns easily!

But I'm so sad...I've been dying to have one of these beautiful bottles in my collection, and I can't stand the other Miss Dior scents because of all the patchouli.

Sweetfragrance
Sweetfragrance

Breath of fresh air. Smell the rose and lovin every whiff.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Hmm..... last year in Manchester trafford center I bought a bottle of this.

It definitely says "Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet" As apposed to "Miss Dior Cherie Blooming bouquet" (I have a "Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet" As well from few years ago.

I thought - "ahh they have reformulated this and relaunched it as well as the others!"

And now all the sudden its a new fragrance for this year??!!

This new version has already been available Im afraid!

Its available right now on Boots website! £77 for 100ml

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Sounds lovely. Beautiful bottle too. Will buy this for spring.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.