Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps Christian Dior for women

Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps Christian Dior for women
dislike

Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps Christian Dior for women Pictures

Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps by Christian Dior is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. Top notes are blood orange and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, neroli and rose; base note is patchouli.

Blood Orange Bergamot

Jasmine Neroli Rose

Patchouli

Yes Gold
Miss Dior (new)

Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps Fragrance Reviews

marush25
marush25

the best from all Cherie version! Not too sweet, not too spicy, not too sophisticated. It is a beautiful strong scent, suitable for young ladies. For day and night wear. For summer and winter. I recommend it!

stier
stier

Well obviously the bottle is gorgeous, but I was very disappointed of the fragrance itself. :(
At first, when you spray it onto your skin it is a lovely smell, however that fades away quickly as soon as it dries down. Then it has a very unpleasant note to it, which I absolutely cannot stand. What a pity for I really wanted to like it :(

ivycrane
ivycrane

Is this edition still available? I'd love to have at least an empty bottle:)

Morgane08
Morgane08

This is the most beautiful bottle ever. The bottle alone is the main reason why I own it. At first I thought the scent was too sweet. But then the white floral gradually comes out. This is growing on me.
The scent lasts very long on my skin.

Also, I find it to be a quite mature scent despite the youthful design of the bottle. It seems that I disagree with most people in regard to its use. At age 23 if I had to choose, I'd say it is more appropriate at night (although a good perfume is always good)

Also I do not get its spring scent at all. I do not smell the citrus and it is too deep for a spring day.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

PERFECT ! I adored this one from the first time I smelled it. It is elegant, feminine, romantic and sophisticated...to me, it is completely different to Miss Dior Cherie EDP as it is floral and puts you in a happy, cheerful disposition.

adele l
adele l

The opening is quite similar to the original MDC but soon becomes its own scent. It's much greener, fresher and more citrusy than the original, maybe more wearable for work. That said I prefer the original!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

It seemed to me lighter than original, but I can't say it's worse than simple Miss Dior Cherie, may be less lasting and less sweeter.

atenais_only
atenais_only

I have both the original and this one. Find them quite similar. This one is just not toooo sweet as the original. During the day I prefer to use this one but closer to the night party the original will be more efficient.

Strange woman
Strange woman

Sweet, and not like the original miss dior cherie. The original has an upleasant note for me but this smells delicate & nice.

Chelsea
Chelsea

it smells too mandarin. this is such a bad creation as compared to the original miss cherie dior. it smells like toilet water to me. the bottle n pink liquid look very pretty though. i was disappointed when it didnt smell as nice as i thought it would.

Marianne
Marianne

Not as good as the original because of the strong sandalwood note that disturbs the fruity scent. A spring perfume ought to be much more fragile.

Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps by Christian Dior 3.97 out of 5 based on 80 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Printemps by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Chanel Chance Calvin Klein Euphoria Christian Dior J`adore Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Chanel Allure eau de parfum Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Christian Dior Midnight Poison Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Chanel Coco Givenchy Hot Couture Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Chanel Allure Sensuelle Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison