Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Christian Dior for women

Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Christian Dior for women
dislike

I have it: 359 I had it: 111 I want it: 267 My signature: 14

Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Christian Dior for women Pictures

Sometime during 2012 the house of Dior renamed its already reformulated Miss Dior Cherie perfume line (the original Miss Dior Cherie was launched in 2005, the new version came out 2011, and there are also numerous other editions made on the same theme) as Miss Dior (which does not have any similarity with the original Miss Dior edition from 1947). In March 2013, this collection is joined by Miss Dior Eau De Toilette.

The creation of this romantic and modern chypre fragrance is signed by Francois Demachy. The fragrance opens with fresh notes of Tunisian neroli oil. The heart merges two types of roses - Bulgarian and Turkish. The base is made of Indonesian patchouli.

The face of the new fragrance is actress Natalie Portman, photographed by Tim Walker. Natalie wears a dress designed by Raf Simons that is a modern version of the famous Miss Dior dress from 1944. The video advertising is directed by Sofia Coppola.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Tunisian Neroli

Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010
Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum

Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Kon-nos91

What can I say? From where to start and when to end with Miss Dior line? I would start with Miss Dior (new) EDP is my signature and it will be for a very long time. It sits excellently on my skin, it combines very well with my skin's chemistry, it lasts as much as I want and the most important, it gives me feelings of luxury, confidence and not only.

What happens with the EDT version? It's an eau de toilette, that supposed to be fresher, lighter, ideal for summer or warmer days but that doesn't mean you shoud avoid your favorite EDP. I have Miss Dior Cherie (2011) unfortunately not 2005 edition, but I guess they are pretty close. What I know for sure is that Miss Dior became mature, serious, way more classy. 2011's edition was a step before newer 2014 reformulation becomes a masterpiece, so don't judge Dior for reformulations. They know what they do.

By testing the whole new line, EDP, EDT, Blooming Bouquet (EDT) and Le Parfume, the one my nose liked the most was EDT regardless of whether I am in a relationship with the EDP one. I have to mention that I am so looking forward to try the newest Absolutely Blooming EDP 2016 and really hope that I will not like it so I can stick with my favorites EDP & EDT, but, raspberry, black currant, pomegranate, pink pepper, white musk, pink colored juice and a combination of Dior's roses + peony? Oh God, please help me and imagine I hate patchouli and fruity perfumes. I know I could write a lot for my favorite EDP edition as I did, but the only Cherie line that I would love to test would be L'eau, the green one.

So, it's time to go straight to the review and thank you if you have read my previous comments. I know it takes time but I've searched and made an effort understanding the line. Now lights on EDT edition! I liked it, then the impression began to fade away, then I bought EDP and now due to summer I want the EDT, but I am not in a hurry. EDP is kind of 'sweeter', way more precious and musky-patchouli based if I could say. EDT is intense patchouli based and rosie sweet. Closer to a turkish delight but not really. I agree with all of you saying that neroli is very sharp and edgy but it combines good with the magical Dior's patchouli, trying to make EDT edition fresher. It's like a fresher not cleaner, rosier not sweeter, more intense not stronger, lighter not sporty, romantic not mature edition. To my imagination is a luxurious french bonbon with a light spicy touch. Sharp neroli, rosie romantic undertone and a potent patchouli that hugs the combination. My only serious problem is lasting power. To my skin, it disapears in about 2 hours the max and sillage is something like 30'. I am thinking seriously of buying a 100 ml bottle so I can use it freely, but before do such a great mistake as I did with Poison Girl, I should better test/spray it more as I usually spray no more than 3-4 times. That's my opinion. Have a nice summer!!!

alfa.lázcares
alfa.lázcares

This is a no go for me, but not because I hate it, let me explain.
When I first sprayed it on, I only got neroli and truly that is not a scent I like. White flowers tend to give me headaches unless they are subtle and this was not subtle at all. It gave me a bit of a vibe of other Dior perfumes for woman I have tried (granted, not that many).
Luckily for me the neroli calms down rather quickly, maybe after about half an hour I was able to deal with it. With the neroli fading so did the sweetness. Then the patchouli came to the party. It gives it an earthy kind of vibe. It stays like that for a few hours and then finally the rose comes in.
I am in search for a rose, hence why I tried this one. The rose appears when there is still some patch in there and I really enjoyed it.
It fades then to a powdery rose, but not really on a cosmetics kind of scent. I like it.
However the no go is because of the opening. I enjoy the heart and the drydown, but the neroli opening is too much for me.
Sillage is good and longevity of about 6 hours.

blake.lee
blake.lee

Sweet oranges and powdered laundry detergent.

yasmin.mochtar
yasmin.mochtar

This Miss Dior New EDT is light, sweet, there is a little sharpness (in a good way), flowery and feminine. The most that I smell are orange, patchouli and flowers. This fragrance pretty much floats through out the day (maybe because it's EDT). The staying power is good. A few spritz here and there, and you're good to go.

A lot of people say it's similar to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, to me it does not smell like it at all. Miss Dior is girly girl with a bow. On the contrary I believe that Chanel Coco Mademoiselle does not wear bows.

We all mourn the discontinued 2005 version don't we? I have got the chance to smell the fenomenal 2005 Miss Dior Cherie even though I didn't have the chance to own one, but I still remember it because the 2005 version was not something that's easy to forget. Comparing them to the newer reformulations, the newer ones are so watered down, less intense, no more salty strawberry popcorns, which brought the 2005 version its famous character. Aside from its uniqueness, it was quite overwhelming if worn too much I remember. But that's what we miss, the newer ones do not have that strong character, depth and kick. After you smell it, it's just 'another very nice smelling perfume' and I think it's sad because they obviously already got the consumer's hearts. I mean, Dior, why would you throw that all away?

Don't get me wrong, this Miss Dior new is lovely! Definitely easy to wear, a safe people pleaser.

Falis
Falis

This perfume is a bit odd to me,I have a love hate relationship with it I like it but it also smells like body odor to me, not nasty bo but it smells like fresh clean sweat. I dont know I guess the only pro I can think of it is that it lasts for hours and hours

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Miss Dior EDT is one of my absolute favourite perfumes!

I finally treated myself to a 100ml bottle of this, worth every penny!

It is so ladylike, romantic, feminine and elegant. Very fresh, flowery and fruity with a earthy background. I don't usually comment on the model but I feel like Natalie Portman is perfect for this fragrance.

Miss Dior lasts around 6 hours on my skin and has moderate sillage.

Overall, an absolutely stunning perfume. Very feminine, classic and fresh. Perfect everyday fragrance for going about your daily activities, I feel like it would be beautiful for a daytime date too. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a fresh and flowery perfume that has class and elegance!

gillbert
gillbert

fresh neroli in the opening, really nice and pleasant. the heart notes are roses. the base note is Indonesian patchouli. i can smell neroli and roses. Indonesian patchouli is so light. overall, fresh clean flowery vibe. suitable for daily perfume.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

very nice and best of the miss dior flankers..
it has got fantastic scent..
This is one of the most beautiful Patchouli/Rose base fragrance i have ever smelled.
It is a good perfume for spring/summer.
Exactly It's a feminine perfume.
It is proper for using on days.
I have found this product so lovable..
it's for young girls.
romantic scent(floral)..
سمبل ارحینالشو دارم..طالبین پبام خصوصی بدهد

Kon-nos91

This edition is safe sex in a bottle. Seriously, there is no other way to describe it. It's different compared to the EDP (new edition) that is lighter, and more powdery. Although EDT, it's way bolder. Maybe Dior confused the waters? Also, way different than the versatile Miss Dior-Le parfum that with your reviews, I'll run to try it! Let's forget Miss Dior Chérie and examine the new "millennium" line before it's too late with monsieur Dior games.

I smell it and say, oh my God. Then, I told my best friend to smell it and told him what it reminds me of. He agreed by laughing and we were thinking the exact same thing in a funny and good mood atmosphere. Why to pay so much money to smell like this?

The only reason I would buy this perfume is to tease my senses and mind. And now boys and girls I'll tell you what it reminds me of. Forgive me in advance, judge me and like the ad with Natalie Portman who says: " I am sorry dad." It's the smell of pink "strawberry" flavored condoms combined with fine patchouli. Add some spicy feelings that only new lovers emit and a bouquet of red roses in a luxurious dark and sweaty suite room in Paris. In the middle of the room there are bonbons with sweet oriental flavor and sugarfree. I am not saying this to offend the creators. I am 100% honest and there are no more words.

In a few words Miss Dior EDT is different, enchanting, provocative, mature, dirty minded but decent.

Alexandrarae

Just bought a 100ml bottle today because it is B E A U T I F U L! Closest thing to the 2011 Miss Dior Cherie but even more elegant. This is my Christmas present from my lovely husband who can actually smell it (he has a lot of trouble smelling anything!) Can't wait for Christmas Day to wear it (but I will cause the sales lady wrapped it all up pretty in Gold Paper with a red ribbon and bow). So pleased I tried this. Have tried the EDP and didn't like it at all. Didn't last that long either but I could still smell the EDT 6 hours later so am well pleased.
Cheers and Merry Christmas everyone!

Missisjoker
Missisjoker

This is a very nice and unusual fragrance. Patchouli makes it stand out and be rememberable. I would not go for EDP because EDP is way too sour, but this one is just perfect.

Pinkfan
Pinkfan

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I actually like this more than the miss Dior edp. It's lighter , fresher and yet the longevity is amazing. I bought the 50ml as I wasn't sure I'd like it enough to invest in the 100ml. After wearing it the whole day the 1st time, I went ahead and bought another 100ml bottle!

GhostFleur
GhostFleur

Miss Dior eau de toilette is truly reminiscent of Miss Dior Chérie (2005).

That girl with the amusement for merry-go-rounds is now a grown up. She may have traded carnivals for garden parties but her taste for sweets is unchanged. ELEGANT as she was before, she now smells of a rose garden only sweeter with the impression of her signature: caramel popcorn and bonbons fruités.

Opens with very citrusy blend of fresh Blood Oranges and airy Neroli that lends a sparkling quality to the floral heart composed of Bulgarian and Turkish Roses. Patchouli dominates but does not overpower letting other notes shine throughout the composition. The base is particularly SURPRISING with the presence, although just an impression, of Strawberries and caramel popcorn everybody loves about the original Miss Dior Chérie.

Simple yet effortlessly DELIGHTFUL.

Youthful...high spirited...I'm addicted!!!

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I love it! Reminiscent of Miss Dior Cherie 2005. This one is less sweet and easier to wear then Cherie. Don't get me wrong I have Cherie and love it but I think I prefer this version. It's more well rounded. Being an EDT it is light but honestly you cannot go wrong with this one. Very safe and elegant.

Togiii
Togiii

I smelled this in a store and I fell in love with the fragrance. It had good silage and this beautiful smell. But when I ordered this from Nordstrom (3.4 oz), the one I got doesn't have the same silage and smells differently. I'd swear that the previous one was Miss dior eau de toilette. I there a chance that the bigger size smells differently?

Germany
Germany

Never considered buying this version as I am more into warm woody and sweeter and musky scents , but I smelled this today on a girl that I gave a hug and she smelled sooooo good and fresh , like right out of the shower ,,, well most rose perfumes smell like right out of the shower to me , that's why I do love rose !
I would not call this elegant nor sophisticated , but a great clean fresh daily scent for a right out of the bath / shower kinda smell. Love it !

sanziana29
sanziana29

Wonderful, but not lasting. Spend your money for sth elese.

rainfairy
rainfairy

This is my new favorite perfume. The scent reminds me of my childhood when my dear aunt was still alive. I grew up in her home. She had a collection of perfumes. This reminds me of her bedroom scent. Very clean, fresh, feminine, and delicious. I can't get enough of this perfume. I spray it on my pillow, clothes, and hair. I will never get tired of this scent. This is my new signature perfume. I love jasmine, vanilla, blood orange. Sweet fruity feminine scent. I'm glad I bought the big size. I would definitely stock up on this. Its such a classic scent. I love it so much. I just wish that this would come in a gift set.

rikalin
rikalin

I love love love this one. My love for original MDC never change but this is my new love!! I was gonna get EDP but changed mind because I like a lots of neroli opening and feels more lighter and cheerful. I still gonna get EDP for winter.

nini18
nini18

This is a gorgeous scent! In my case, it smells better on my skin than on the paper!

prettyswag
prettyswag

@diormir6, i agree with u, i really like this cause coco madems is not to my liking anymore, this is much more werable and lighter but with that fresh bloom of light rose. A keeper to my collection:)

dormir6

I love it sooooo much! And I am so happy,that I bought this instead of EDP. I usually choose EDPs, and neglect EDTs. The EDP is sourer, and lack that special "something". Miss Dior Chérie was my favourite frag. This gem is close to it, but with a twist it has the best part of my beloved Coco Mademoiselle. CM sometimes is too cold-hearted and aristrocatic. But Miss Dior EDT is a cheerfull, perfect, beauty with a base I loved in CM and MDC. Wearable both in spring and winter. It gives you confidence, like a fresh start at the begining of spring, or when you reach your aims. When a woman experience her real beauty, when a dream comes true. Perfect!!!!! I am soooo HAPPY!

sophiealbarn
sophiealbarn

i love this almost as much as i love my beloved, discontinued Miss Dior Cherie. They have a similar appeal, yet they are both very distinct from one another. This one is a tad sexier and more mysterious-- the patchouli really stands out--yet still young and girly and flirty.

DAL123
DAL123

To my nose, this is heavenly. I have never experienced the original so I have nothing to compare it to and I am happy about that. I can just appreciate this perfume for what it is-delicious, happy, and sweet. I get no rose, no citrus....the patchouli isn't screaming. Just warm, creamy, and sweet. Stays fairly close to the skin on me...stronger on clothing. And lasts. Am glad I added this to my ever growing collection. Just makes me happy.

Some people may find it funny, but I consider it very sophisticated and elegant.
For me it's the token of success and grace.
I think it could be perfect with black coat, high heels and white blouse. Suitable for walks in the old city.
Not very different from the EDP version.
This fragrance proves that even neroli could be lovely in a certain amount.

alexmax
alexmax

In my opinion the best fragrance from "the Miss Dior collection". It reminds me of Coco Mademoiselle, still a little bit sweeter, but not too much! You can sense the pautchuli and roses and I love them both! Very suitable for everyday use! Love it!

rayne828
rayne828

This is a very sweet and youthful fragrance that is perfect for the summer months. Almost smells like fruit juice or candy. I think it lacks sophistication and depth, but perfect for anyone under 30. I only wear it occasionally though, I find it to be a bit cloying and gives me a headache at times. The bottle is very beautiful and looks nice on a vanity table.

Natkincola
Natkincola

My little playful positive! All write that this perfume is the time spring-summer, and I just love happened to him!... On the street on a cloudy autumn, with the wind and cold rain, and I have pineapples in champagne! And I have no time to be depressed: it's bright and Bubbly and young peaches and sparkle in the eyes, and I - again-school age, when everything is still ahead... Well, good toilet water, no words! Easy, chypre and very lovely watercolor! The pyramid for me, I confess, strange: I don't feel none of these roses in my only fruits in champagne (but this, I think, so play with neroli patchouli).

mailer
mailer

I got this fragrance as a gift from someone who noticed I loved the Miss Dior EDP...it's different for sure, but now I love the EDT even more! It's light and so fresh--pink and girly but not at all cloying. Smells like summertime flirting. And as a bonus, this perfume drives my bf nuts. It doesn't really make sense during the colder months though, especially at night.

ankaa
ankaa

It started with the fact that I'm looking for a new signature scent. After testing and purchasing slightly (or very) unsuccessfully I was already discouraged. None of the perfumes had potential and weight (not necessarily similarity) to replace Hiris. I wandered among the shelves not reaching for the Miss Dior - because I do not like THIS. But something caused that I reached for the bottle, it's called desperation.

I don't like Miss Dior Cherie EDP , but it is almost impossible to buy, so it's not a problem :).
The new Miss Dior EDP is very nice, maybe a little too sweet, I'd prefer if it had more patchouli in it. And on my skin it is very unstable.

But Miss Dior EDT it's a perfect match. And I'm afraid that this is the material for the great love and not just a passionate affair. This is the first fragrance that has the potential to replace me Hiris.

Miss Dior EDT is at the same time girly and feminine, sophisticated and modest.
In a way similar to Coco Chanel M. but much more "friendly" to my skin.
This is one of the few fragrances in which all notes create a complete composition - creamy, feminine, floral.
I have a feeling of warmth and comfort, although that it is definitely cold, floral perfume. Longevity on my skin is approx. 6-8 hours - a very good result for EDT (EDP - only 4 hours!).

I'm on my first 50 ml of EDT. And waiting for Santa with body lotion and a hair mist or something (maybe the company will release it for Christmas ??)

mcrubel
mcrubel

I love this perfume. I really, really do. This is what comes to mind when I think luxurious French perfume. It smells clean, powerful, and beautiful. I have read the many lamentations of the much-loved Miss Cherie Dior from 2005. I own that perfume as well and can honestly say that I prefer this one. Don't get me wrong, I still like the previous one, but this is the more sophisticated and refined sister. Upon initial spritz I smell something reminiscent of Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers. Just for like a minute or two. And I'm not a fan of that perfume. After a moment I'm enveloped in a gorgeous patchouli/citrus harmony with a kiss of floral. Not flowery, just a perect blend of earthy and clean. As the perfume dries down, it becomes a more masculine patchouli scent that could easily be worn by men. Maybe that's why I love this fragrance so much. It's feminine and masculine which keeps me from getting bored. I think this one will be a classic and can see myself wearing this for years to come. Plus it has amazing lasting power especially for a toilette. Well done, Dior.

s.pa_pandora
s.pa_pandora

Amazing Miss Dior's flanker, despite coming with eau de toilette, It very long lasts for upper 12 hours on my body. Amid listed notes, patchouli rose and orange blossom, are some fruits that I found. I think they might be strawberry and/or some type of oranges. It's sillage quite sounds good. I recommend it for those who prefer simple living but beyond general taste. :)

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This is a thumbs up 10/10 scent......love it! It makes me feel on top of the world...like I'm an elegant lady. Makes me feel more present. Brings me more into the open and just filled with calm confidence and beauty.....and for that it's worth every penny. .....this and can be worn anywhere. I can see it with business suits or jeans and a t-shirt. This would also be very romantic for dates as it is quite fresh and pretty. For me it isn't overtly sensual. but it is quite elegant and obvious quality.the sillage is only a few feet so it is not going to offend anyone. One complaint I do have is that it only lasts about 3 hours on my skin until it is just a very faint odor.I am going to try and that perfume to see if it lasts a bit longer but I would still be willing to purchase due to the.amazing way it makes.me.feel........and that's what it's all about.

lollsazz
lollsazz

... It's really strange to say this, but I don't like this perfume. It's a very clean, light flowery perfume, very well balanced. To me it's just very "preppy", a bit arrogant, or... fake... I don't even know why I get these associations - it might be the smell, or it might be the kind of people I have previously smelt this on.

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

There's something subtly sour and bitter notes along with the rose and all the floral accord which makes this different and unlike the average floral fragrance. the faint sour and bitter notes gives this an extra edge, meant for women instead of girls.

porzadek_alfabetyczny
porzadek_alfabetyczny

This is my beloved ( and discontinued) Miss Dior Cherie eau de printemps, sold under different name and in a slightly different bottle. Blood Orange is a top note, don't know why its not listed on this site.

iamaround
iamaround

I found my summer perfume, finally. I've always avoided Miss Dior line as it seemed too "cute" for my liking, but I was desperate and gave Miss Dior edt a go. It was love at first sniff.

Interestingly, I don't perceive this scent as an elegant or sophisticated. To me it is a happy, feminine and almost salty summery scent. I almost feel that salty air from the sea here, but it's not an aquatic scent at all. It's just breezy and happy, which is exactly what I need right now.

Miss Dior edt does remind me of COCO Mademoiselle, but I wouldn't say they are very similar. I have tried CCM before and it was always OK for me, whereas Miss Dior is love :)

Lasting power is not bad for edt, when sprayed on hair and clothes it's even longer.

valensi
valensi

light but not ozonic, playful but not sickly sweet, a nice balanced little thing

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

To my nose this smells like a masterpiece! it's hard for me to explain just how beautiful it is. If you have not tried it, you simply must. This is classy, light and fresh yet very long lasting. I smell the rose, neroli, and patchouli in perfect harmony. This perfume has the potential to make me forget all my other perfumes.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I spray this on my skin along with Coco Mademoiselle and Chanel Chance to see their similarities, and they all smell really similar at first. But about 5 minutes later the notes really come apart. Chance is great at first, but about 2 hours later it disappears completely. Miss Dior EDT is the sweetest of the 3 and also the most gentle. Mademoiselle is a bit harsh but it's the most long lasting. I like Miss Dior the most simply because it turns into a fleeting scent on my skin. It's not as loud as Mademoiselle, sometimes I catch a hint of it as I walk I but Mademoiselle would be in my face all the time.

The bottle of Miss Dior is really cute, and I enjoy this more than the EDP because it's fresher therefore more suitable for daily wear. The longevity of this is about 5 hours but it projects quite well.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I absolutely love this perfume. This is much softer than Coco Mademoiselle, and only hints at it a little. It is definitely its own, unique composition with much more feminine softness than Coco Mademoiselle in my opinion.
This opens with plenty of tangy mandarin and airy florals, amidst what smells like a spicy, warm amber and patchouli grounding it all.
I loved the scent so much that I bought the body lotion to layer and it really does the trick. I do think I prefer the EDT to the EDP because of the airiness that the EDT seems to have. It definitely settles into a patchouli amber mix as it dries, but it's not as potent as the EDP or Le Parfum. I have sampled both and actually used to own Le Parfum. I could not wear Le Parfum on a regular basis, and barely ever reached for it because I always felt like the occasion was never right to wear it and it made me feel underdressed (as it should have). That is a very special perfume. See my review if you're interested.
I have been wearing this every day since I bought it and I usually have trouble "committing" to a perfume day after day as I try to rotate. However, I have had no desire to wear anything else.
Miss Dior EDT is light enough to wear every day but keeps me nice and warm through these harsh winter days. And I bring a travalo atomizer with me and re-apply.
I'd also like to add it layers very nicely with Hermes Jour D'Hermes!

melysaretsahana
melysaretsahana

In my opinion, this edt is better than the edp.actually both are nice but thie edt smells nicer.sweet yet classy......I'm happy because I decided to purchase this edt yesterday.at that time I compared it to dior forever and ever, dior miss dior edp, dior miss dior flower bouquet edt and chanel chance eau tendre and miss dior edt has the best scent.

hollyms
hollyms

Can someone please tell me which is better... this EDT or the EDP? Thanks!

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

Why all the elegant perfumes has patchouli... my nose can't stand it give me a really bad headaches. :(

Juliana6
Juliana6

When I first sprayed it, I didn't get any difference from edt version and from the most of Dior's "Miss" line creations. But then, after wearing it I noticed that it was slightly sweeter and more airy than the thick, rich edp, it probably contains less patchouli. The composition is quite simple, but what an effect it makes! Dewy rose scent brought by a fresh wind breeze which turns into a modern, sparkling, floral chypre. Love it!

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Este es mi primer perfume Chipre, me encantó porque el pachuli no predomina permanece como aroma de fondo, dando un tono dulce, carameloso, profundo.

Dejen les cuento a que huele: rosas, rosas frescas con un toque cítrico, es muy chispeante y alegre; creo que el neroli no sobresale demasiado y le da esa sensación cítrica. El pachuli apenas se siente, dura mas de 10 horas y tiene muy buena presencia.

También tengo la versión nueva del EDP, y son totalmente diferentes, ambos me encantan, ambos están basados en olor a rosas; mientras este es muy refrescante, el otro es muy cálido, cremoso.

Dura mas de 10 horas y tiene muy buena proyección :); espero ya no sea cambiado!

kasabourin
kasabourin

i cant tell if i have this one, or the 2010 version !? all i know is that its an edt. :s :s :s it may be this one though, because i dont detect anything fruity in it.
regardless, i love the scent. its really strong though, so i use more sparingly than my other perfumes. and its lasts a good while too, for an edt.

Fragrance
Fragrance

Lovely !!! very breezy,feminine and dreamy.... :)
I see this one smells bit like coco madam..
opens up nicely in this cold weather as well and keeps me happy:)
It lasts good 6-8 hours on me .

em.caroline.9
em.caroline.9

i think this will be my next buy if the drydown is good on me because this is love at first spray! very flirty and elegant without being the campy overbearing vanilla sweet fragrance and its just subtle enough, while still retaining its own profile. it reminds me of another fragrance but i cant quite put my finger on it.

Eos
Eos

Of all the Miss Dior/Miss Dior Cherie series this is the iteration that reminds me the most of a Chanel. To my nose this is Chanel's Chance plus the tiniest hint of fruit. The resemblance is uncanny. Given that I own Chance, I won't be buying a bottle now; though if this puppy is still around when I finish Chance, I might give it a shot as I actually like this better. As compared to Miss Dior (new) this is less sweet and does not last as long.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

I could swear this has strawberry. It's light and sweet. Very sophisticated. Love it in the start. The dry down smells not that good.

duftduft
duftduft

Love this fragrance! The reason why is that it has a lot of olfactory contrasts. It is a chypre but its also sweet. It is fresh but also warm and earthy. It is floral but has as well a gourmand touch.
All this makes it a high quality and luxurious fragrance.
Besides the notes that are listed I smell: strawberry, cherry and a hint of vanilla- which makes it sexy and very feminine.
Lasting power is very good which is extremely important to me!

vallin
vallin

soft romantic floral scent, smells very feminine

This is lovely, it has a bit of a chypre base, but the top notes are bright, and fresh, easy to wear but still the Dior touch..I do not get that earthy vibe though,no patchouli I can detect, it is fresher and sweeter than the notes indicate.Longevity is good, great creation, comparing it to EDP this is easier to wear in nice weather...EDP is heavier, more classy, better for cool weather..

mimi88
mimi88

sadly have to admit - this one is not the same as miss dior cherie edt..i still had a little of it left (the batch code says it's made in 2009) and recently bought this one (made 2012)..Charmingly miss dior cherie has gone :( Yes this new one is a nice perfume but mdc was elegant, charming, it had it's character, it always reminded me of young parisian chick and this new it has no face..
the same with miss dior cherie edp. MDC was an epic legendary perfume (like dior addict) so why you should change it?? my heart cries as my nose does

arrokaj
arrokaj

it was love at first smell .i want it again :)

mamufa
mamufa

beautiful
I love its opening, I love middle notes, I adore the dry down.
On me it lasts about 6-7 hours "EdT"!!!
I preffer it to EdP. It's more cheerful and not so heavy.
I just hope they stop changing the notes, because I think I found my signature scent for the daytime

Amalmarri
Amalmarri

great feminine well blended notes fresh and sweet (just the right amount of sweeteness)
similar to miss dior cheri in the opening similar to coco mademoisel in the dry down
love it

Plamka
Plamka

I love it, i love getting whiffs of it during the day its totally worth the money, this is the 1st Dior that impresses me so much that i want to buy it. The sweetness is just about right, it was too overwhelming in Dior Cherie, this one is fresh, femine great for everyday but still remains a special one. How cute it is :) I love it! Perhaps because i love roses and patchouli so much..."sighs"

BritXOX
BritXOX

When I wear this I get mostly patchouli, and some kind of sweet almost citrusy smell. It must be blood orange. Very soft(I mean what the scent it self is like)Almost creamy, but fresh. I don't know if that makes any sense?

Sophisticated and beautiful. Absolutely stunning!

Lasting power is moderate(You can smell a bit the next morning when you take a shower tho) and sillage is somewhere between moderate and heavy. Love it.

dragenpuff
dragenpuff

A soft, feminine fragrance which isn't too girly nor too grown-up; it is ladylike and sophisticated yet warm. The notes create a beautiful harmony.
I am not 100% sure which of the Miss Dior EdTs I have. According to leeyah87's e-mail from Dior, it is the 2010/2011 formulation with the bottle and name from 2012.
I bought it on my way to France a year ago (2012), hoping to buy the Miss Dior Chérie (2005), but I have grown to love the EdT just as much as I loved the Chérie EdP, if not more.
It smells very nice, but sits quite close to the skin. It also fades away a little too quickly for my liking, much like Chérie EdP. I use to wear a little in my hair to make it more noticable and make it last longer.

dormir6

Good! But what happened to Dior house whit these owerwhelming oceans of flankers??? I can't keep up with it. I don't know which one is which.....The fragrance is nice, light but stay on your skin for long hours and makes that sparkling fresh-patchuoli effect like Coco Mademoiselle edt. Elegant but in a youthful, shinny way.

ForrealMe2

i live in NYC so we get everything here early i wouldn't be surprised if its not in the stores already when Le Parfum came out it was at 34th at the end of august while they were saying it would be out in september 2012...i don't know when i will smell this one...i will have to wait with all these reviews...

ForrealMe2

Germany: to be honest they are all different but the same..i love the 2005 for its fruity champange likeness and i love the 2011 after reformulation because it still smells like 2005 but with patchouli and makes it sweeter..and of course i love Le Parfum because its so intense..i still have the 2010 version with the label coming in i ordered it awhile ago its just taking time to get here i will let you know if that one is any different,it shouldn't be but i will let you know, but surprisingly i really love 2011 Miss Dior Cherie after reformulation...it has the best of both worlds sweet tartiness of the strawberries and champagne like notes and the patchouli you get now that is sweeter in the newer versions..Le Parfum I will always have because its a night time scent or you can smell it all day but there is something about the 2011...i really am combating between 2005 & 2011 but the 2005 is too light for my tastes but i still like it..but the 2011 to me tops it all..its like they slowly transitioned everyone off Cherie to Miss Dior now..i feel like the strawberry is in Le Parfum but very lightly behind everything while the amber, patchouli & vanilla rule the show..i never thought i would like anything more than Le Parfum but i have been testing them and 2011 Cherie is wonderful i believe i will buy that over ever buying Coco M ever again...How is this new EDT does it smell similar to 2005 like some are saying here?

andy1959
andy1959

Simlpy the best. There is nothing more to say that this is wonderful.

ForrealMe2

Germany: what did u think of regular Miss Dior?How does it compare from old to new?

szilviabartha
szilviabartha

It starts out very beautiful on me but after a few hours all I can smell on my skin is patchouli:( It stays pretty on clothing.

joeywang
joeywang

Compare to Miss Dior Cherie(2010), this one is very light , too sweet. too little girl. So far i still like Miss Dior Cherie(2010).

Iusticia

An update :-D : maybe I am totaly tiered of hunting new flankers (because I finnaly found my new signature- it is Miss Dior edp (new-2012), but obviously, my husb is not- and he purchuased this one for me, this morning for our special day! :-) !!
It is perfect for spring/summer, a little bit lighter and less sweet then Miss Dior edp (new). Very elegant but wearable, lady like, sparkling... If you like Miss Dior edp, you will probably like this one, for sure!
Perfect for daily use when you don't want to wear an edp, but still you need to have a spirit of Miss Dior by your side! ;-)
ps. sorry if there are some spelling mistakes, english is not my native language.

Iusticia

This is the 157,86999,00042 version of Miss Dior! Am I right???
? Come on?!! Diooor?! When will be enough?!?
P.s. I love and have Miss Dior edp from 2011, Miss Dior Blooming B., and also have a previous Miss Dior EDT, but this is the end. I am finaly tired of this game! :-(

MimiLily
MimiLily

I agree with Shwets: This really smells like the 2005 MDC Eau de Perfume, just a bit fresher at the beginning. Strangely I can also detect the same popcorn note here.

Shwets
Shwets

This one reminds me of the original Miss Dior Cherie with the excess patch and heady notes taken out.
Tested it in Boots today after the SA encouraged me to (i thought it was MDC until i read the bottle again).

Was pleasantly surprised and forgot about the harsh smelling Forever and ever that i went to test initially! The SA gave me a sample spray to take away which was a treat.

Definately prefer this over the original MDC and forgot about all those reformulations!

mylancome
mylancome

Demachy follow orders from the Arnault family, specially the daughter. Blame the CEO of LVMH.

sk1683
sk1683

idk why Francois Demachy is keep changing the good original perfumes... im really tired of it

evhely
evhely

Dior....why???? I say why do you poke fun on us?????

perfumelover24
perfumelover24

*cries over edt 2010 being scrapped* I dont think il even bother trying this one... rose=eugh!

Momo Tse
Momo Tse

so many flankers...if you don't tell me Miss Dior EdT is a new launched, i just thought they already have an EdT version...

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

Its going in my perfume collection natalie u are stunning and the dress just as gorgeous as nat

Red Rose
Red Rose

I wish they return remember me fragrance but I can't wait for this one ♥

Mushana
Mushana

tiiiiiired of the flankers....can we have something original and exciting PLEEEEAAASE!?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Eau De Toilette by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Eau De Toilette by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.