Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women

Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women

Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum is a more concentrated and more intensive version of the first Dior fragrance Miss Dior from 1947. This elegant and refined green chypre composition includes notes of galbanum, jasmine and patchouli. It is available as perfume extract in bottles of 7.5 ml. Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum was created by Jean Carles and Paul Vacher.

Miss Dior

Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Is this perfume extrait discontinue? I can't find at many major perfume online store.

Update: I look into Dior International page again, Miss Dior Extrait has just moved to the Le Extraits section with ja'dore & poison Extraits. At end of 2014, I found out KLCC Malaysia is selling the Extraits de Parfum. The SA is not so sure whether these are temporary promotion or permanent items.

I hope Dior decides to keep on selling these Extraits de Parfum in Malaysia.

It is a truly marvellous perfume! If Chanel N.5 is pure chic, then Miss Dior (1947) is opulence in a bottle. It reminds a cut diamond with many beautiful facets.

A bit fat YES to this one, despite the fact it opens up with a slap in the face from very powerful chypre demons!! The 1st time I smelled it out of the bottle cap - it smelled like old lady's panties. I could not fathom who in the world would ever want to wear that! Then, after a while, feeling too intrigued, I just decided to surrender the designer hype ( figuring, Dior could have NOT possibly deserved the good name producing bottled stale pee!! ) and bought pure perfume on Ebay, for a song, compared to the store prices. It was still a risky venture, but I thought - hey, I'll put it on when I want to play pretentious just for laughs, or when/if I hit 80! Sprayed on the skin, waited out ca. 10 minutes - and WOOOOOOOW, it just kept evolving and blossoming, light, freshly-cut-grass green, sunny and so fragile!! After "Gianni Versace" by Versace this is the 2nd perfume that changes so much, starting as hideous and peaking in perfection! If I ever get to the point in life, when I can afford this high-class stuff to penetrate my daily life , I will definitely make Miss Dior my spring/summer signature scent, COCO taking over in colder times. For now it's a fancy daytime summer occasions perfume for me - and I hope I will have a lot of them in the coming year just to have an excuse to wear Miss Dior!

It says here the perfume is available in bottles of 7,5 ml, but my bottle is 15 ml. I asked for a smaller bottle at the Dior counter, but the 15 ml was all they had. They had never had any 7,5 ml either. I guess I have the reformulation, since I bought it just a couple of weeks ago. I like the perfume better than the EDT. The EDT can smell like clean soap, but not the perfume. On my wrist, I smell patchouli quite strong. It smells like musk too. Strange that even on the Dior site, they only list these 3 notes they have here. But surely this perfume must contain more than 3 notes? Normally they mix around 100 notes or more, to make a fragrance. Well, musky patchouli is what I smell. I don't know what galbanum smells like, but there's something else mixed with the musk and patchouli and I guess that must be the galbanum. Just a tiny, tiny hint of jasmine. There's something sweet in there too. I wish I knew the other notes too. I think it's a beautiful scent and for anyone who wonders whether to buy the EDT or the perfume, save enough money to buy the perfume. It's so much better! I can't stop smelling my wrist. Gorgeous!

I have just opened a recent purchase of a vintage Miss Dior gift set - 2 ounces of EDT and 1/8 ounce 'parfum pour le sac' - in its original satin-lined presentaion box. Like Carinas, I bought this blind. In my case it was just on the strength of my love of all the other Dior-named creations I have.

I am wearing a small dab of the parfum, and it is transporting me to another time and place. A place where refinement and etiquette are the orders of the day. Where there is mutual respect between the sexes as well as an appreciation of the differences. The old song "I Enjoy Being A Girl" is swirling in my head and I am tripping lightly down the street in a beautiful day dress with my handbag swinging. (But I am not a Stepford wife!)

The thing I love most about the scent is the balmy notes. Most of my favorite perfumes are either fresh green scents (like Diorella) or lush florals (like Diorissimo). And if what I'm sensing is patchouli, all I can say is that I must never have experienced it in its purest form.

This is a truly feminine and beautifully crafted fragrance and, like all my other vintage Diors, is a gift from the past.

This review is for the vintage Miss Dior Parfum. New formula smells like a totally different fragrance to me, I'm not saying the new version is bad, but it's different and should not be called Miss Dior.

Vintage pure parfum is class in a bottle. Love it. I just can't understand why people call Miss Dior "old lady", it's classy, chic, mysterious, sexy, everything one lady should want to smell like, regardless of her age. It's timeless classic. If you can get your hands on vintage Miss Dior parfum, check it out. I bought it blind and it's my best blind buy to date!

wow! gorgeous bottle! I hope the scent is gorgeous too! lemme try this one :)

Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum by Christian Dior 4.35 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.