Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Parfum pour Cheveux Christian Dior for women
dislike

I have it: 15 I want it: 21

Miss Dior Parfum pour Cheveux Christian Dior for women Pictures

Miss Dior Parfum pour Cheveux or Hair Mist is launched in bottles of 30 ml in March 2015. It contains notes of bergamot, Egyptian jasmine grandiflorum, rose, musk and Indonesian patchouli.

It is created by the perfumer Francois Demachy: “Perfuming the hair is an age-old gesture that is still just as elegant today, with just as stirring an effect. Miss Dior Hair Mist is discreet and appealing at the same time. An ‘art of seduction’ that is subtly diffused soon as the hair moves”.

Bergamot

Egyptian Jasmine Rose

Indonesian Patchouli Leaf Musk

Miss Dior Parfum pour Cheveux Fragrance Reviews

SuadKhamis
SuadKhamis

I tested coco mademoiselle and miss dior parfum hair mists on a perfume card each and kept them both in my bag to smell them later. I forgot about them so i remembered the next day and got them out of my bag to smell them! I must say I'm shocked that Miss dior lasted longer, I can still smell it now while writing this review! Unfortunately, I can't even smell a bit of coco mademoiselle on the card! Also I must admit that I love the Miss Dior hair mist smell more than coco mademoiselle! This Miss Dior Hair Mist got me convinced to buy the whole product range from body wash to body lotion to deodrant etc! I just can't have enough of it!!! Yummy all that floral smell I'm excited to smell of everyday!

Sevparfumaddict
Sevparfumaddict

Very disappointed. I like Miss Dior cherie. I was expecting something fruity but no, it is very light. Light rose. No sillage, don't last. I have Chanel hair mist (Allure and Coco Mademoiselle) and the sillage is heavy, like eau de toilette. But this Dior is too light. Too expensive for so little.

Just tested it today. It smells like cheap hairspray but the bottle is very cute.

Red Rose
Red Rose

This hair mist must complement any miss dior fragrances specially the reformulated one. I have the blooming bouquet & it can't get brettier but this hair mist is a must get this year. I'll try to update when I get my hand on the sweet little bottle of it.

Miss Dior Parfum pour Cheveux by Christian Dior 3.88 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Miss Dior Parfum pour Cheveux fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Miss Dior Parfum pour Cheveux, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Parfum pour Cheveux by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Parfum pour Cheveux by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Dolce&Gabbana Dolce Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Estée Lauder Modern Muse Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Lancome Miracle Lancome Hypnose Senses Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Cartier Baiser Vole Chanel Chance Eau Vive Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Christian Dior J`adore Eau de Toilette