Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sweet Sun Christian Dior for women

Sweet Sun Christian Dior for women
dislike

Sweet Sun Christian Dior for women Pictures

Is it possible to capture the Sun and water in the same bottle? Dior has managed. They created Sweet Sun, a sensual fragrance which evokes the feelings of summer. The notes of this limited edition are just like sun light shimmering mixed with freshness of juicy mandarin and orange. Exotic middle notes bring in Tiare flower and jasmine, followed by vanilla, musk and ginger in the base. The bottle is reminiscent of a sunscreen lotion bottle. The fragrance includes pro-endorphin which gives a natural feeling of pleasure. It was created in 2004.

Orange Mandarin Orange

Ginger Jasmine Tiare Flower

Musk Vanilla

Sweet Sun Fragrance Reviews

streetter
streetter

People who miss this in production should try Montale intense tiare. I guarantee it is much better and stronger. Intense tiare will have you smelling your wrist all day with coconut and sweet ylang/tiare. I want to eat my girlfriend when she wears this. I'm about to be like screw it and buy a bottle for myself.

LavenderSky
LavenderSky

Shame on you, Dior! How could you cast such a magical scent away without even a second thought? Please bring her back in 2017 for us to embrace again next summer :)

clotty
clotty

I finally have another bottle of this (God, it's so pricey to obtain now. That should be a hint to you, Dior, that there's some serious revenue to be had with this one.) I haven't had a bottle of it in years since it was first released, but it was my everything for a few summers in a row in the mid-00's.

I know this bottle has been stored for quite a few years, and it's held up surprisingly well for not having any alcohol or anything to preserve it.

Nothing compares to this for a summer scent.

Not Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk, not Bobbi Brown Beach, not the Escada scents I wore in my early 20's, not even Armani Sun di Gioia.

Please bring this back, Dior. It's a masterpiece. Fresh batches at regular retail prices would be orgasmic.

This is just one of my all time favorite scents, period. Seasonal or otherwise.

Like everyone else has said already, it really is sun and beach water in a bottle.

Magic.

cold_feeling
cold_feeling

It's amaaaazing .. I do have two new bottles of it for a good price ..

melisb
melisb

I wish this parfums production continued :(( it was more than perfect, I have all kinds of summery scents, but non of them is as good as this. And I can say the same for Azuree; Tom ford's special addition for estee lauder. It was a limited edition either, both are gone :((

Majda
Majda

Pure perfection for me. I loved this for years, but it has been discontinued. Anyone here with tips for a similar scent?

duftduft
duftduft

Sweet Sun is a warm and sweet fragrance.
The sweetness comes from the Vanilla, Jasmine and Tiare Flower while Orange and Mandarin Orange add something fruity. The Ginger in it is the most special note and gives the scent a little edge, which I adore!
Very, very sensual too. Sweet Sun doesn´t obviously smell like a perfume. More like "something" here smells so good...wait...ahhh that´s me! To me the best thing a fragrance can do. It melts with your skin. And yes, it smells like a suntan lotion- but like an adorable one!

Gajaneh
Gajaneh

Sehr sehr schade das es diesen Duft nicht mehr gibt! Mir als PsoriasisKranke bleiben nicht viele Parfums und Sweet Sun war eines was ich risikolos benutzen konnte. Ein ähnliches habe ich noch nicht wieder gefunden ... :(

Sweetiekitty
Sweetiekitty

Wow, the opening is gorgeous. Doesn't last too long, but I do love it!

Medea12
Medea12

This was Dior's ONLY NATURAL and also alcohol free fragrance. Too bad they discontinued such a sunny, summer scent. It seems that most cosmetic and designer companies out there prefer to make synthetic perfumes to mess up with our health..

Frayja
Frayja

How much I regret I didn't bought it when I had the chance!!!!Sweet Sun it is!

Fleurissima
Fleurissima

This is THE summer sunshine in a bottle. Aptly named Sweet Sun, it opens as a dual note of slight fresh floral mandarin mixed with warm vanilla. The scent is heaven throughout its wear and and after spraying this to my décolleté and arms, it makes my skin soft and velvety and almost creates a slight glow. Beautiful!

This is not a typical beach/summer scent but more of a happy, luxe, sunny fragrance.

I have yet to come across something similar to this scent, and I am sure I am not the only one to say this but I still long for Dior to bring this beauty back!

WildDove
WildDove

Sweet Sun is a light amber topped with honey or sugar. The vanilla, flowers, oranges are very subtle. Very pretty scent. Too bad it was limited edition or discontinued.

LauriD
LauriD

Gorgeous! Why discontinue something so wonderful?!
I need to find a replacement. Help!

SweetSun
SweetSun

Wearing it today since a long time. Mmm... so sweet. Very lovely and subtile scent. It's not available anymore. Bad news. Why?!

Aspendina
Aspendina

wow just recieved this in a swap and I LOVE it. It really does smell like sun & water its so wonderful. Dior please bring this one back!!!!

lolipophead
lolipophead

It's such a shame it doesn't last longer on the skin....... gorgeous. I wear it, of course, in the sun, after swimming, all summer long. The only perfume to displace it has been Bobbi Brown's Beach.

Trekkey
Trekkey

One of my most favorite scents! I have been carefully wearing it on special occasions only because I don't want it to be gone!! In search for more! I have not found an every day scent that I love more and that lasts all day on me! If you love sweet, light scents that remind you of summer, you will LOVE this one!

elinamould
elinamould

I really like the smell, but not the feel on my skin. It feels a little bit soapy and sticky. It is quite a nice smell, though. Very summery, like a hot summer's eve by the beach.

pandorosa
pandorosa

smells like sun! bbeautiful, yummy scent without alcohol. you can use it under sunlight safely

jedikitty
jedikitty

****************************************
Has anyone got a sample of this for sale? I'd love to try it but can't find it on eBay... Message me if you can part with a sample of this scent, please.
****************************************

bliss
bliss

This was my favourite skin scent for the longest time. I would still wear it if I could find it. So many people complimented me on it! It was so soft and creamy and understated, perfect for everyday wear. Loved it!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

tanning lotion smell. Don't know why I bought this or why I lose my sense of taste and style in the summer- I'm probably so happy it's not raining I'll buy anything with 'Sun' written on it.

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

What is this supposed to do? Is it just an alcohol free fragrance or bronzing thing? Anyway, I found it in Debenhams the other day, it smells nice. . . simple kinda smell. Sweet, creamy orangey citrus. Lasted a long time on the tester ribbon too.

SmoothasSilk
SmoothasSilk

This fragrance is amasing to use even if u are going to the beach coz wont harm yr skin!!
Really smells like sun, sand and ocean all together!!!
Love it!

FUELedbyCHAOS
FUELedbyCHAOS

This is the exact smell of their self-tanners. If you've ever used them, you'll know it's a mimic. Delicious!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Sweet Sun fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Sweet Sun, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Sun by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Sun by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.