Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Noir Christian Lacroix for men

Noir Christian Lacroix for men
dislike

Noir Christian Lacroix for men Pictures Noir Christian Lacroix for men Pictures

Noir by Christian Lacroix is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Noir was created by Pascal Gaurin and Yves Cassar. Top notes are ginger and saffron; middle notes are orris root and cardamom; base notes are musk, vetiver and cedar.

Ginger Saffron

Orris Root Cardamom

Musk Vetiver Cedar

Christian Lacroix Noir

Noir Fragrance Reviews

paul garrad
paul garrad

I got this as 50 samples, I can say it's a nice fragrance, However a bit week and doesn't seem to last as long as other reviews suggest. Overall it's pleasant smell, I would suggest taking some with you if you're going out for the night, and want to retain the smell.

jw503
jw503

Blind bought this, and I do not recommend you do! This is my least favourite fragrance that I currently own because it gives me a headache and makes me sneeze.

Like some people have said, I also get this peppery smell (I can only smell this if I sniff directly into the area I sprayed or the nuzzle). The fragrance is a warm spice, so I would say to wear it in Autumn and Winter days. I do not believe you can wear this at night, unless you over apply to get stronger sillage. Personally, I do not think this fragrance is well blended at all.

You can wear this fragrance to work, it is a smart and warm fragrance to wear.

Overall I think it has 4-5 hours of longevity and moderate sillage.

Would I buy this again?
NO WAY! Liking the bottle design, but there is no way I would purchase this again as it sometimes gives me a headache and, to me, not well blended.

The male fragrance is better than the female one. My husband wore one bottle and bought a second one. But when he arrived there, he was kind of fed up and gave the bottle away. It's on okay scent, but not so great.

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

this is the best Avon male fragrance ever

ellegant, sexy and charming with good longesivity and great sillage

wearable with black suit as well as with casual wear

guest_Pungo
guest_Pungo

me agrada mucho este olor, y bueno hay distintas opiniones acerca de el pero hay que recordar de que a no todos nos va a gustar determinada fragancia!

guest_gaffers72
guest_gaffers72

Its funny to read these comments of those not liking this scent. Its not over powering. Its light and versitle. I cant tell you this, I never received so many compliments from women about the fragrence in a long time...women at work, socially, heck, even playing co-ed baseball.
I'm buying more!

Ouch!
Ouch!

Oh dear how terrible...

Boring, samey... typical...rubbish. Sorry. tihs one just isn't for me.

Think of typical men's aftershave splash form the 80's and this is it. It's gone within minutes also..

The only redeeming thing about this fragrance is the bottle. It looks stylish and lovely but..the juice is poo poo!!

ily_sb
ily_sb

nothing special about this one ... plus it lasts very very short on me ..

vdxl
vdxl

Initially I hated this cologne and I did not know how could anyone appreciate it. I perceived it as smoky and nothing else( it was released in autumn 2007 in Romania). Anyway, after testing it in the spring-summer season, I changed by opinion: it is woody-smoky, even bitter( because of the sea algae extract maybe)-a little salty too- goes extremely well in hot seasons. It is very masculine, in such a way a woman cannot wear it. It is artistic, but still not my genre of cologne.Don't judge this cologne by the fact that it is sold by Avon, all other Lacroix fragrances respect the same trend and feel.

Aquatic vetiver with some faint spice notes. Pleasant, inoffensive and nothing we haven't seen before. As Desmondorama said, a good office fragrance, but it isn't going to knock my socks off. You'll smell nice, gents, but you won't have us ladies following you down the block.Of course sometimes just a pleasant scent is all that's required.

Southish
Southish

Avon can't have good scents.... cose it don't have a natural raw materials, only sinthetic. The quality of the scents isn't good, they don't creates an emotion when you smell them and of course don't last long.
About the fragrance can say that it is to simple for Lacroix. Again..... don't generate an emotion, it's empty.

desmondorama
desmondorama

I like this fragrance, but would consider it more of a casual/office/ravel perfume.

As a parfumisto, I'd not classify it as anything more than a masculine scent 'for the boys' of the girls who buy Avon products for their men.

It certainly has an appeal, but perhaps not for the die-hards in the perfume world.

Give it a try if you want a light, safe fragrance that will not cause too much controversy.

piotrek
piotrek

I decided to try this one, becouse Christian Lacroix craeted few really good fragrances, and I like this bottle and... only bottle.

The scent is BORING, like chip cologne for men
First I smell only wood with charecteristic for Avon unidentifiable flower note, then I don't smell anything because it disappear.

Nothing special, I don't recomend it.

moreda
moreda

There is nothing NOIR about it.
is not a bad sent at all.... but it doesn't give what it promises.

There is a fresh and bit oily opening..i would say green/orange insted of noir. the drydown remindes me of kenzo pour homme, maybe because of the cedar that satys forever on my skin. It is waterd somehow... i dont smel a concentration of the woody oils that are mentiond at its basenotes.
It is not a bad scent, but i wouldn't say great either.

Noir by Christian Lacroix 3.34 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Lacroix Noir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christian Lacroix Noir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noir by Christian Lacroix. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noir by Christian Lacroix represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.