Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Inspire Christina Aguilera for women
dislike

tuberose
tropical
Inspire Christina Aguilera for women Pictures Inspire Christina Aguilera for women Pictures Inspire Christina Aguilera for women Pictures Inspire Christina Aguilera for women Pictures Inspire Christina Aguilera for women Pictures

In cooperation with P&G Prestige Products, pop diva Christina Aguilera will present her new perfume named Inspire on September 1st 2008, with accompanying commercials published on the same date.

Aguilera announces that the most highlighted note is seductive tuberose, with freesia and musk, and it seems to her that these notes remind of tones in perfumes for men. She usually likes to wear her husband's perfume and he really liked Inspire on Christina's skin.

Inspire is a fragrance for women, which opens with fruity notes of mango, citrus and freesia, with accentuated tuberose, accompanied by white rose and gardenia in the heart. Accords of orange blossom from Valencia, sandalwood and musk are added on top of the white bouquet.

The perfume Inspire will be available as 30, 50 and 100 ml edp, with an accompanying collection for body care: 200 ml perfumed body milk and 200 ml bath.

The package of this perfume is red, with interesting pink accents, and the bottle has a shape of tear coloured in silver. Its top is in charge of the modern effect.

The nose behind this fragrance is Will Andrews.

Freesia Mango Lemon

Tuberose Gardenia Rose

Sandalwood Musk Valencia Orange Flower

Poupee

Inspire Fragrance Reviews

learnincurve
learnincurve

"nice"

It's not what you would expect from a celebrity branded perfume, not got that cloying sweetness we have come to expect from them. On my skin the it's a mango/nectarine scent with hints of floral underneath. It's a fresh scent that an older woman can pull off, it's not going to offend anyone or clash with someone else in an office environment for example. But I could see a teenager being concerned that they smell of fruit, which is why it probably has not sold as well as it would have done if it had something like Elizabeth Arden on the bottle.

Krixe
Krixe

Bought this one many years ago. It is still more than half full. Just don`t like it and I don`t know why. I think this is the only one from CA`s perfumes that I don`t like.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I blind bought this, because I like her other perfumes, and because it has been discontinued, and I don't see why. I am actually surprised I like this, because I really don't like tuberose, but it's great in this, I think all of her perfumes are great, and different from other celebrity scents. I actually like the tuberose, and mango mix, I think it's great, it gives off this slight spiciness which I love. I think this perfume would be best in Spring days, and maybe early Summer depending on where you live. Overall I give this perfume a 7/10.

passionata20
passionata20

09. august 2014

I used to dislike this perfume when it was released. I just didn´t get it at all. It smelled strange to me and non-appealing. However i managed to change my mind about it during this year when i managed to get a 100ml bottle of this (i guess) discontinued fragrance and use it quite a lot. I see all of her other fragrances beinfgon sale in shops, but not this one, so i guess this was a commercial flop and they pulled it off the market by now, however might be a matter of distribution.

I can understand why this wasn´t probably sucsessful amongst major public: Christina is/was a teenage idol and a lot of her fans are probably used to another type of fragrance - more fruity-florals of vanilla type of fragrance. This is actually IMO the most advanced of her fragrance up to date. This sould bring you into the discovering the wonderful world of tuberose and gardenia, white florals world! It´s a limited use territory and not for everyone, but this fragrance is on the safe side of it. There are a lot of more headier and more suffocating fragrances out there, containing white florals, but this one is quite light and thanks to it´s limited lating power might be an introduction for some one who is new to tuberose and gardenia mix. Tuberose, Gardenia, mango and a bit of citrus are the main notes i smell in here and the general composition is light and not very much lasting so it can even be used during the summertime, without letting you to have a headache of suffocating you and others all around.

I give an applause to Christina for making quite a risky choice for such a perfume being her second release (under the P&G licence). I think that she made this one more under personal influence, than the influence of the mass market needs. I haev another perfume bearing a Christina name, but made by LR cosmetics (german company, who makes Bruce Willis, Michael Schumacher, other Heidi Klum fragrances) and that one is also a different kind of fragrance, very much resmbling the JPG "Fragile" EDP. I assume she had more artistic freedom back then with LR, so she created that one indeed based on her own preference and "Inspire" was the same case.
I don´t smell anything artifical in here, i really enjoy this fragrance a lot, my only complaint is the limited sillage , quite bad bottle design and uninspiring advertising campaign. Otherwise the scent is really good. Not a typical celebrity fruitchouli.

Thank You Christina for such unusual choice of fragrance! +++++

UPDATE: It has become my go to favorite scent for the colder weather. It is really beautiful, mature and outstanding from the rest of the celebrity bunch. I have also discovered that this amazing scent is a younger sister of another amazing creation "Narcotic venus" by Nasomatto. They actually smell quite the alike, but Nasomatto is many mnay times stronger and concentrated. "Inspire" is like EDC version of "Venus". It is true, believe me.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

disgusting mix of notes, they dont blend well together, yyuuuuuuck.the least thing it does is INSPIRE, it should be called BORING

Cece.A
Cece.A

Inspire is one of the perfumes I have most enjoyed wearing. It's fresh, gentle and fun, sweet but not overbearing at all. Lingers wonderfully. I was sad to finish it. Unfortunately I'm unable to find it locally. Definitely a scent I want to wear wear again.

silvia d
silvia d

I'm a fan of hers so this is the only reason i bought it.
Indeed, floral and a little bit fruity(in my opinion, mango and tuberose are marked out). A chaste and common smell.

Voopie
Voopie

Very light, lady like and soft. Nothing that gives you a WOW factor but still very good.

Mafalda Kearns
Mafalda Kearns

Hi guys, I'm from Portugal and here don't sell any of her perfumes, I only have it one and for me to buying it had to be in another country when I was on trip. :o

If anyone knows how can I buy any of them: the four "X Pose", the "Inspire" and the "Secret Potion", ('cause the others: "By night", "Royal Desire" and "Red sin" I'm thinking buy through the official site) so if you know how can i buy the others send me a e-mail to [email protected]

I would appreciate it

red gloves
red gloves

I had it, it is nice and discreet, typical floral fragrance, but nothing special about it, well, at least for me...

acameron
acameron

very generic celebrity perfume..floral, fruity. it made me sneeze so i threw it away! not a fan!

AnnaPG
AnnaPG

I smell some apple...

KVM
KVM

i would describe this perfume as a light, pretty, floral bouquet scent perfect if you like floral perfumes.

janalednova
janalednova

A little bit too sweet for my taste, but my husband loved when I wore this one.

taylors91
taylors91

Use to own this perfume as my mother bought me a bottle for Christmas few years ago. Gotta be honest; Inspire isn't my favourite scent of CA. I feel it lacks that umph or pizzaz that her other scents have.

It is fair to say (if memory serves me well), it is different from the others nonetheless. It is more of a florally scent, whereas By Night(beautiful scent), & Day are more creamy vanilla-fruit scented. On me the scent was weak/soft smelling, very little sillage and lasting power, thus contributing to a lack of interest in a future purchase of this product.

Jest
Jest

Top notes smell like banana.

camaral
camaral

I purchased this one in the winter of 2009, and was very disappointed. It seemed to have such a haz-mat chemical smell. I returned it.
Since then I have developed more patience with perfumes, and a better understanding of what is seasonally appropriate. Could it be that I was applying a warm weather fragrance in below freezing temperature? I am pondering this because there was one amazing quality to Inspire that I can't forget or find anywhere else: its sprayer. A reviewer below referred to it as a mist. Inspire has the most delicate application of any perfume I've ever come across. The only thing comparable might be the old fashioned "balloon" atomizers that you squeeze between your fingers.
For that reason I am passively on the watch for a bottle of this juice.

nush imogen
nush imogen

This is my second Christina perfume, i used to buy her first one years ago, it was actually one of my first perfumes i ever bought and i fell in love with it instantly, the scent brings so many great memories back .. I was expecting this one to be at least equally good but my expectations may have been unreasonably high. I do like it, it's different than her original, more floral, simpler, lighter, good for a spring day.
It lasts a little worse, the first two hours it's moderately strong, fades after 4 hours.
I got a 3.4 tester bottle on Ebay for 15 bucks (bargain!) and will enjoy using it, however, i don't think i will repurchase it again in the future.

Kristinen
Kristinen

when I first tried this out, i thought "nice but nothing special" so it wasnt love at first sight, but the romance did start, and eventually i was head over heels for this perfume. The name "inspire" is a great name for this fragrance because i do feel very productive and positive when wearing this. I'm telling you, it's been a great friend many times before a test! So now it's a must-have. And that is why it's such a shame it's nowhere to be found where i live. does anyone know if it's discontinued world-wide? I MISS IT

alanav09
alanav09

i have it on my hand right now, and i keep sniffing it and i can tell you that:

A. yes, there is a similarity w/ j'adore but they're more like cousins if anything.
B. ROSY!! very nice. reminds me of butterfly flower by bath and body works.
C. super delicate and girly. i can see myself wearing this in the summer w/ wavy hair and a pair of daisy dukes ;)
D. ...... damnit im probably gonna go ahead and buy a bottle now. O, CHRISTINA CHRISTINA...

EDIT:

im nearing the dry down now and its just amazing... lots of character, this perfume. something a lot of fragrances lack. perfume for a strong personality, just like christina aguilera. love it or hate it!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I was hoping for gardenia and tuberose, instead to me it smells from first spray like a very heavy lily-of-the-valley. I know lily isn't listed but that's what I get, perhaps the freesia and gardenia team up like that? And I say 'heavy' because it gives me a headache. It's a very heavy floral with a very small dash of fruit (mango?) I would like it if it would evolve through the listed notes and wouldn't bother my head this much.

If you like heavy florals with a big silage and decent longevity, sniff this one.

chrissi.ville
chrissi.ville

I hate floral scents. The only floral perfume I love is Royal Desire. I love Christina Aguilera's perfumes, but this one wasn't the right for me, so I sold it.

Christina Aguilera, Christina Aguilera By Night and Royal Desire are so much better. <3

VesterRose
VesterRose

I have this and secret posion. And they are Christinas best perfumes. Inspire is rosey and sweet. Image a rose with mango caremel :)

Ouch!
Ouch!

I'm a fan of Tuberose which is why I purchased this perfume for a good price.

It's a fruity clean tuberose scent. Nothing amazing..but I still like it. Tuberose can be heavy sometimes but not with this perfume, the freesia keeps it light and springlike and the peach is prominent.

Not the strongest of scents either but it's good for the price. I like the simplicity of the bottle, like a pink teardrop. Another good thing about the bottle is the sprayer, it's very smooth and sprays out alot of perfume, kinda like the dior poison bottles.

I'm gonna use mine for work, this perfume works nicely to bring a bit of spring to your winter.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells a bit like springtime on me now :) and its a wintermonth here where i live, although the whether is like spring too :) Maybe I shall buy a big bottle since i just have a sample of it, and smell the spring :)

magga eva
magga eva

i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I just got this today for my birthday It's delicate but with a fruity hint to it so far it;s the only fragrance I have by her I like.

Jellybean
Jellybean

it smells exactly like kim kardashian perfume. I feel like I have 2 copies of same perfume.
creamy gardenia, tuberose and freesia. very small amount of peach detectable at the end (part that differ's from kim's). i love both perfumes so it will get used for sure.
lingers for about 5 hours; good price too.

parfum de l'amour
parfum de l'amour

For some reason, this fragrance dries down to a particular linden blossom note. Curiously enough, I haven't encountered any other perfume containing or having a blend of base notes that is redolent of the narcotic scent of a linden flower.
Now, from a critic's standpoint, if it weren't for this particular olfactory impression, I would have immediately dubbed this one cheap and flat, evidently synthetic and with no personality whatsoever. Why does the linden stuff save it from disgrace? Because its very evocative. Its the scent of my years spent as a student in a big, romantic city which has its university up on a boulevard renowned for its all so many linden trees that bloom each spring and fill the air with their unmistakable scent.
Aside from all the poetry it may convey, the perfume itself is wearable and bearable. It is sufficiently long lasting and with decent sillage. It's very affordable, too. However, its not very distinctive and as I said, flat. If you want complexity and personality, look elsewhere.

nicki317
nicki317

I like this scent, not enough to be a signature fragrance but enough to wear to work once or twice a week. I like to layer it with Velvet tuberose body cream from Bath & Body Works. It does tend to fade but not as bad as some other celebrity fragrances I have tried. It will stay in the collection but won't be in the top 5.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I like the way this sprays in a mist. It is more of an aquatic tuberose to me. It isn't a thick heavy smell. It does turn a little sour but I think if you like white flowers and tuberose but don't want to get a headache or smell like the 80s then this one is ok. I have the lotion and the spray so it lasts but without the lotion it is hopeless I have to keep spraying it all the time but it is cheap so what you pay for is what you get here. I don't thik it will rock many peoples world because it is a very linear almost conservative smell kind of neither here nor there. It just smells nice not offensive just pleasant. I wouldn't wear it to go out at night but during the day it's ok. If you like Jennifer Aniston's Lolavie you may like this because that is light but linear and simple pleasant smell.

Princess
Princess

white floral with tuberose. I use to hate white florals with tuberose. Now I love them! Smells sexy and kind of sour. I have to admit that the topnotes I dont like, but when it calms downs, its love ^^,Almost like Paris Hiltons tease.

lizzie81
lizzie81

This really reminds me of Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise! Does anyone else think so? Not a fan of either scent :0(

kittymoon
kittymoon

Oh dear! Thank goodness I only paid 5 Pounds for it, this stuff is sickly sweet. The opening was so nice - and tricked me (together with the price tag) into buying it. It's similar to Amarige from Gyvenchy if that helps. This is for very very sweet girls. And I love Fancy from Jessica Simpson, it's even sweeter than that! Reminds me also of Curious' dry down, just a tad bit sweeter.
Ouch! Toothaches.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This has to be the cheapest smelling perfume I have come across. I love toberose (when it is nicely done) but this fragrance is just so bad.

cocolove
cocolove

At first I thought it was a typicall girly, pinksmelling perfume, but it has more to it. It has the floral notes that makes me feel feminine and sexy. It also has this darker part, the tuberose, which makes the smell deeper and darker. I really like that, because it gets more sensual than just plain girly.

I don´t wear this every day, because it can be a little cold smelling. I like the switch it from time to time with my warmer scents. I recomment this perfume if you like girly and sexy scents. A plus is that it´s not expensive.

In mood
In mood

This perfume is nice and non-offensive. I smell red berries and musk. It is fresh and reminds me other fresh celebrity perfumes. Nothing special.

Halvah
Halvah

I think this is the loveliest celebrity's perfume in one of the ugliest bottle's ever:) The top would be all right and even the bottle itself, but the pink colour and the boring writing with white letters... anyway, I love pretty bottles, but love more to smell good and wear a perfume that makes me feel feminine every day.
Celebrity's fragrances may be for younger people I think - or maybe I'm wrong - but this perfume smells kind of classic due to the tuberose composition warmed up with sweet mango and make it round with gardenia and orange blossom. It really is a modern tuberose fragrance, not heavy at all but pretty enough to wear for almost all occassion, every day. It's strong enoughto make an impression but not too heavy or overpowering. I'm very happy that this doesn't change into a massy, liquid soap-like scent like many other celebrity's fragrances do but stays on my skin for quite long hours.
I don't know wether it's synthetic or not but on my skin it doesn't smell synthetic or even less smells it cheap, that's for sure. It smelles like a good qualitiy floral on me, it has it's depth but remains young and energetic. The first tuberose that didn't give me a headache after a few days wearing. I really think this is an excellent fragrance even for a signature scent and smells much more expensive than it actually is. On the other hand, there are higher priced perfumes being boring or even bad on my skin! I just love Isnpire and wish it had a prettier bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

This is a good perfume! it's for an everyday use! it's fresh, a lil' bit citrus.. I think it's delicious! the only bad thing I see, it''s NOT LONG LASTING ..! I only have 2 celebs perfume ( I generally think they smell so generic and cheap) but this definitely worth the try!

magevski
magevski

I compared it with others famous fragrances like Code by Armani, 212 Sexy etc and definatly, this perfume beats the others. This perfume is gorgeus, fun, sexy. I love it.
(but the lasting power is poor btw)

wonderland
wonderland

Very floral, gardenia with a hint of freesia and citrus. Girly and a spring scent. Goes better as a body lotion than perfume.

chiccouture
chiccouture

Opening was alright with a hint of the mango and citruses. It then developed to the white florals with the tuberose dominant. It's not a heavy one but for those who don't like white florals you probably won't like this one. I see the similarity between Inspire and the Juicy Couture line and even Marc Jacobs, but really they are different scents. The similarity ends with the tuberose for Juicy Couture and with Marc Jacobs it's the gardenia which is a white floral.

I find that this is one of those scents that I like at first but then grow less and less fond of it as it develops. It turns into an almost sour, watered down tuberose on me in the dry down and lacks the interesting twist that I find in Juicy Couture. The staying power is poor, lasting about 3 hours max. on me. I do think it's one of the more synthetic smelling perfumes out there but considering most perfumes are synthestic it's kind of ironic to say that.

It's good for casual wear I guess but if you want a bit more to chew on this isn't the one; quite one dimensional and doesn't particularly develope into something big on me. All that said it really depends on your own preferences and skin chemistry. This just didn't work out for me but I wouldn't mind having one, just maybe not spend the money on it. There are others out there that will make a better white floral than this.

secretcrush
secretcrush

This is just another white-floral nightmare!!! Cheap smelling and cloying as hell. I like a tuberose/gardenia fragrance (Kim Kardashian, Elizabeth Taylor's Gardenia or even BBW's Velvet Tuberose)but this one just doesnt cut it 4 me... Smells similar 2 BBW Velvet Tuberose but a cheap, watered down version...

vmromero
vmromero

I adore Christina and LOVE Inspire!! Its a luscious sweet floral. Im addicted to it. It reminds me of my mother because she loves tuberose. Shes always taking Inspire from me. I love the packaging as well. Its so fun and pretty. I am dying to own her other fragrances. They all sound so wonderful. Heres hoping for another release from Christina in the US.

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

I really liked this (much to my suprise) when Inspire first made its appearance on department store shelves. It's clean frosted Tuberose scent somehow captivated me.
I think tuberose gets a reputation for being old and classic, so you could almost say Christina Aguilera somehow 'pimped up' this classic flower into something more modern.
For some reason not alot of my friends liked this at all. I think it's cause people get annoyed at how Inspire seems dominated by the consistency of tuberose, and nothing else.

guest_lori
guest_lori

I think this perfume is sweet, fresh and alluring.
I'm not a fan of Christina, I like her voice but for sure, I dont want to be his lawyer! I just think that female with good taste, can appreciate "Inspire".

Wow, everybody seems to not like is, but this is by far the best perfume ever in my opinion. Very young sweet and sexy, i get many compliments. Its just wonderful, kudos to this perfume!!

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Weeellll....
It was featured on the discount shelf at a neighbourhood drugstore today...for 19 bucks....hmmmm

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I used to hate this scent but today i tried it again and well i loved it actually!Maybe its the weather or something,but today i liked it alot.Very feminine and nice sweet floral scent.Luckily it got really good on my skin.

allexa27
allexa27

it smells like velvet tuberose:)))))

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

This starts off badly...The alcohol is so potent its like squirting yourself with Eau de Clearasil.

In come the regulation synthetic fruits...here come the same-old light, unchallenging florals. Yawn.

Zzzzz...excuse me ...I seem to have fallen into an olfactive coma. This stuff is just so terribly mediocre that I can't be bothered to keep typing...

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

I find to be an improvement compared to her previous fragrance, which had no characteristics whatsoever.

A crisp, cold floral fragrance which is heavily dominated by tuberose. It isnt a typically sweet floral fragrance, it almost smells aquatic.

However, this fragrance can easily get tiring after a while cause it doest develop into anything else, its just tuberoses all around.

Pleasant, no one seems to know whether its worth buying.

Soph
Soph

I haven't smelt this one but so many people really love it but on this board not many seem to! Its worth smelling but not sure if I'd buy it judging by these reviews!

Smells exactly like something produced in the 80s. Watery floral. It's not bad, but it's not new, unique or interesting. It certainly doesn't inspire anything other than flashbacks for me. Nah.

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

Nothing particulary inspiring. Just another "girlish" floral-fruity. I like Christina as a singer, but perfume just isn't her cup of tea.

Kristel
Kristel

Very classic and feminine. Inspire combines fruity notes of citrus, freesia and mango with gentle tuberose, white rose and gardenia , and has a sensual fish. I like it

moonruby
moonruby

Im suprised how most reviews are negative towards Inspire.
Im suprised at myself since Ive grown to like the scent of tuberose.

I can understand why this fragrance would be tiring after a while, but I do believe its worth trying on.
I liked this alot when I first tried this.

jonr951
jonr951

Ive changed my mine about this one. Im not in love w/ it at all anymore. The only thing i really like about it is its bottle and packaging. The scent is just tuberose and ive come to really dislike the scent of tuberose. Its a good thing i didnt pay full price for it. Sorry Xtina but this ones a stinker for me. Its so boring and UNinspiring! Lets hope ure original or ure new By Night makes it to the US and that they smell better then this floral mess! Still luv u though!

aaguilera
aaguilera

usually..im not into celebrity smells. im 1 who really does homework on scent notes. the top notes i always see are sandalwood. and i defenitly cant smell it in this 1! i really enjoy this perfume! awesome xtina!! <3--the blend is beautiful!

Argirl
Argirl

I really tried to like this perfume...but I just couldnt...its to flowery smelling for me :( She has a new one coming out called By Night...I hope that one smells better :D

falovalo
falovalo

Generic! Among the fruit is.... armpit!!! Eek!!! I actually do smell something that is giving me the impression of a dirty armpit. Not good!!!

sharyssa
sharyssa

Okay,I retuned this because the lasting power is very crappy.It smells good sweet and floral.But doesn't last if you layer it doesn't last if you don't. So in conclusion this is a NO SALE.

katyas
katyas

While it isn't a perfume that reaches out and grabs me and says "you MUST have me!!," Inspire is a pleasant perfume. Sniffing it before putting it on my skin I didn't like it at all, but once I put it on my skin it opened up with a sweetness that I rather liked, mellowing into the lovely florals with a hint of musk that is really quite nice. I won't go out of my way to get this, but if I run across it as a good deal, I'll pick it up.

wehveasituation
wehveasituation

This perfume reminds me of taking bubble baths when I was a little girl, so I adore it. It's not terribly heavy, but still lasts a decent amount of time.

"Inspire" doesn't seem to fit the scent though. Well, aside from being "inspired" to take a long bubble bath.

Robynlovesperfume

And I have to agree with the post below me... It DOES smell VERY much like J'adore, even more-so than the mix of 'Love At First Glow' & 'Beyond Paradise', as I said before. But just the same, I'm very impressed with this one, especially after avoiding this one on the shelves for so long. :)

guest_Me
guest_Me

It is cheap smelling and not long lasting,smells like a copy of Jadore!

Robynlovesperfume

To me, this scent is a slight mix of Estee Lauders' Beyond Paradise and JLos' Love at First Glow, except that Inspire is also very fruity, especially in the top notes. I used to looove Love at First Glow, until I got tired of wearing it constantly. But because I'm now enjoying Inspire, I'm starting to get into LAFG again, because I do recognize the similarities:)

Amarilla
Amarilla

I don't really like leave negative comments but let me mention that
this fragrance is one of the worst fragrances I have ever smelled (and I have smelled a thousand).
First of all the bottle is horribly cheap looking but the content is even worse. Heavy old ladyish floral that made my stomach turn.

Ak.
Ak.

No no... it doesn't inspire me at all, i just don't like it, it's sweet in a bad way and the smell is kinda cheap. In my opinion, it better suits to more matured, older women. I got a bottle of this as a present and i've never tried it even on my wrist - definitely it has something what i can't stand.

Eros
Eros

Surprisingly good. No, not "cheap", not "dirty". This perfume is better than Christina Aguilera herself.
It is not so polished as Guerlain "Aqua Allegoria" or Versace "Christal Noir", but very decent quality scent.
I like it also because it is NOT HEAVY, as many "expensive brand" perfumes.
All positive reviews here are true. All negative - are simply "was not lucky day".

Anna_C
Anna_C

Not my cup of tea BUT I can easily appreciate why Inspire may work for others as it really is not bad smelling. In fact, once I was able to get past the mango-y citrus opening,which I thought clashed, the middle, floral notes were quite lovely and blended nicely. I also detected a delightful hint of peach (which may have been the mango) that was pleasant and dare I go as far to say, "Inspirational"?... The drydown is subtle and feminine and fairly long-lasting... Not a bad fragrance at all - Kudos Christina!

I'm not sure what it is, but I'm really disliking Christina Aguilera's perfumes. Both of her fragrances seem to have a similar composition of strong fruits blended with softer floral notes. The fruity notes never seem to blend well.

The mango mixed with the lemon was Inspire's biggest mistake. Sweet and sour notes just create something that reminds me of detergent. The scent is also really strong, quite overpowering and offensive.

After a couple of hours this perfume had gone completely sour and synthetic. I could not smell a single floral note, which was a disappointment because I was really looking forward to the tuberose and rose notes in the heart of this fragrance.

I'll admit that I would probably choose this fragrance over the Christina Aguilera fragrance, because it isn't as overpowering. I just think it's a shame that an artist who is known for being unique and experimental, agreed to put her name to something so generic and cheap.

Kasku
Kasku

I was very suprised that she called this fragrance "inspire". There is absolutely nothing inspiring about it. The smell has a very poor quality, all I could smell was the alcohol...later it smelled like, like...I don't even remember, it wasn't worth remembering. The general impression was very boring = not inspiring !

The bottle is so plain. Kinda reminds me of Lovely and Can Can mixed together.

guest_Princess
guest_Princess

The worst celebrity scent ever. I never smelled something so horrible

guest_Amarilla
guest_Amarilla

Tuberose and gardenia are all I can smell in this frag. Very old ladyish and cheap smelling.

lucy77
lucy77

i think the scent is very nice and pleasnt

Lia
Lia

Nice but not unique.

snobuni77
snobuni77

This is not a favorite of mine.I got a sample & it is making me so sick to my stomach.
I have only had it on for about 30n minutes & I am about to wash it off.
Its not very well made or blended & the floral is over wheming.
*going to wash it off*

Trvevil
Trvevil

Quite pleasant citrusy floral-fruit salad. Bottle should be better I think, the cap is terrible.
And I don't think it smells like Paris Hilton or Curious. Very girly and nice. I would buy it if there werent anything more interesting.

Malibu
Malibu

I normally can’t wear extremely floral fragrances as I suffer from migraines. INSPIRE is one of the only ones I can wear & it makes a nice change.

It’s so light thanks to the fruit notes & the musky base is so classic & feminine. INSPIRE is so easy to dress up or down, morning or evening, for every season.

However, I wouldn't re-buy INSPIRE, as it reminds me of various other scents; mainly Cacharel's ANAIS ANAIS.

dsqrd52628
dsqrd52628

I love it I got a sample a couple weeks ago wore it around, and my boyfriend loved it and so did I so I bought it!

shadyisme
shadyisme

I dont like this fragrance...to me it smells like old lady perfume...maybe its just me but the bottle is cute though.

BethAshley
BethAshley

I haven't sprayed this one on but I sniffed it from the bottle today while out shopping. It seems exactly like Dior's J'adore... even the bottom part of the bottle looks the same.

Kriste*
Kriste*

i like this perfume

hockeymom
hockeymom

I got my sample in the mail a couple of weeks ago and thought it was nice. I got it from my kids for Christmas and LOVE IT!!!! The sample did not do it justice. Love the bottle too.

Allegra
Allegra

Christina's first perfume was better, I think. It is sophisticated and feminine whereas Inspire is pretty soapy, bland and not so distinctive. I'm actually quite surprised of this fragrance because it lacks Xtina's flamboyant style and personality, being a bit lame and mediocre instead. I'm not saying it's a total disaster but not a "bombshell" either.

blueberrypie
blueberrypie

I just got a sample of this. It's more of a greenish scent on me, I can smell the fruity part but it's very, very distant. It's nice but I won't purchase it.

sjanira
sjanira

I just got a sample of this and the scent is ok but nothing special. I think her first one might be better but I'm not sure as I haven't tried it yet. I definitely like the bottle design on her first one better. It does remind me somewhat to Beyond Paradise from Estee Lauder and I really hate that one so If you don't like beyond paradise then you will probably not like this one.

Stacey923
Stacey923

I received a sample card in the mail. The fragrance was OK, nothing special. I noted freesia and sandalwood,not the rose at all. It reminds me of Avon Rare Pearls or Rare Gold(cannot be sure).
Nice bottle though.

zMaya
zMaya

Nothing special,just ordinary fragrance for everyday use.I would describe it as a mixture of Hugo Boss XX and Lacoste Touch of Pink.It's fresher than Touch of Pink but smells more fruity than XX.

I LOVE THIS SCENT. IT IS SOFTLY SWEET. THIS PERFUME WILL BE PART OF MY GIFT LIST THIS DECEMBER. I LOVE IT

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

This is actually quite soft and pretty.

I have never smelt a fragrance with a Mango note in it, the Mango unfortunately seems to disappear quickly and another soapy scent comes through.

No ground broken here, but a nice unoffensive pretty fragrance which I think would be perfect for the office.

It's a shame Celebrity perfumes are off limits on my perfume buying list, but I will wear it now and again until the sample is finished! :)

guest_Abbi
guest_Abbi

with this fragrance u either love it or hate and quite frankly i HATE it it smells extremely cheap i dnt see what all the hype is about

vertigo
vertigo

to me, it's similar to Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder.
They have citruses, gardenia and orange blossom in common.
Even the bottle has a similar shape.

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

Got my sample in the mail and honestly I think it is boring and plain. I am not a big fan but I kind of like her.But no I wouldn't buy this and the bottle is really plain too.

Migotka
Migotka

Very girly. Light, subtle, fruity. Nothing special, but if I was offered one, I wouldnt complain too much:)
Reminds me a lot Escada compositions.

sealprincess
sealprincess

Just bought this today. An impulsive buy. Went into Shoppers Drug Mart, smelt, loved, and bought. I can't stop smelling my wrist. It reminds me of another scent but I can't think of it and it's driving me nuts. It's not too strong not too light just right! Good job Christina

mskourtney
mskourtney

It's on my gift list. It's one of my faves for 2008.
Way to go, Chrissy!

amanda
amanda

the bottle is terrible i think, but the smell is OK, a bit synthetic, but quite nice and pleasant

gel
gel

Bottle looks good, streamlined and a complete turnaround from her previous perfume which was sort of busy. The perfume, similar to Paris Hilton with a high price tag, so I would rather buy 2 Paris Hilton with dizzying bottle design.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christina Aguilera Inspire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christina Aguilera Inspire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Inspire by Christina Aguilera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Inspire by Christina Aguilera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.