Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Red Sin Christina Aguilera for women
dislike

cinnamon
Red Sin Christina Aguilera for women Pictures

Pop diva Christina Aguilera’s fragrance for 2012 is named Red Sin. The fragrance is announced as the glorification of womanhood with provocative symbolism of red.

The composition opens with the symbol of sweet temptation: red apple. There is also spicy cinnamon that brings a touch of the exoticism to the top notes. The heart features sweet and red flowers of cyclamen that is traditionally used in love potions. Warm red ginger, musk and exotic sandalwood form the base.

It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum, dezedorans, shower gel and body lotion.

Red Apple Cinnamon

Cyclamen

Sandalwood Musk Ginger

Ex`cla-ma`tion
Viva la Juicy

Red Sin Fragrance Reviews

sugahuni
sugahuni

A lovely fragrance, delight wear ♥♥♥

takeasniff
takeasniff

I mix this with Playboy VIP and I like it. This is another nice one from Christina. Not too much powder or sandalwood. Personally I felt her perfumes were going in a direction of too much powder and sandalwood with musk. Lately her releases are trying to move away from that and it is good.

This doesn't last on me I have to spray it pretty much every hour to notice it and it doesn't have a lot going on. I can't really smell anything I would say is apples although a lot of reviewers feel they can too me it is just a warm, smooth vanilla sweetness nothing cold or sharp about it. It is not fresh or citrusy in any way.

This I think could be worn with Britney's Hidden Fantasy if you like mixing perfumes. I have tried that and it was nice for me personally they both have a warm, slightly sweet spice to them.

I think the colour red does suit this perfume it is definitely a warm perfume very nice but I find it impossible to get in stores. I would repurchase this if I didn't have to resort to the internet all the time.

This one was nice in warm weather for me as well as colder weather. Very nice perfume. The way these spray is a dream too, I just love the way Christina's perfumes spray out of the bottle.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

it smells delicious! very sweet. what i like about the most aguilera perfumes is that they are strong and "right on". this is right on sweet. not shy in any way. it smells just like candy to me! mmmm

ellina1984
ellina1984

I don't find this sexy or sensual. It is mildly sweet (inoffensively so),and the sweetness definitely comes from juicy red apples. There's also some cinnamon, which makes it barely spicy. After a bit the cinnamon fades out, and all I can smell is a faint appley sweetness. Longevity is virtually non-existant. I like this and have to keep re-applying to even smell it on myself. No sillage to speak of. It's a pity because I like it, but won't be repurchasing due to the longevity issue.
EDIT: On the drydown I can now smell a beautiful musk blended with the apple. Also, I have worn it on a cooler day, and that seems to help with longevity a bit.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I really love By Night and By Day perfumes. Royal Desire is nice, I own it. So the next step was to try Red Sin. (I live in rural Michigan, all my perfumes are blind buys based on online reviews and comparisons.) While I love the 5 second opening of apple and cinnamon, this quickly became nothing more than ginger on me, and ginger makes me sick. :( I'm so bummed. I am new to fragrantica, so I'm not sure how swaps work. But if anyone wants a 1.7 oz sprayed 4-5 times (came new in celophane wrapped box) I'm willing to swap/sell! email me at mschnabel@hotmail.com

peferrarine
peferrarine

I don't think is that warm or wintery as i read about here. And i loved it. It's not a fresh or summer scent, but it could be used (with moderation) on warm weather. Smells like fresh and slighly sweet red apples (which i love) with a hint of cinnamon. The other notes are barely detectable to influence something. It reminds me A LOT of apple and cinnamon syrup (like used in milk shakes or pies).
It's not a very strong scent, but the fixation on my skin is quite good.

I got it as a birthday present in summer and liked it from the first sniff, but have used it rarely so far, cause it is warm, so better for cold weather. Now, as temperature has fallen down, it is perfect. Truly cinnamon, smells like Xmas. Apple and cinnamon make very good connection, both in perfume and cuisine.

red gloves
red gloves

What a nice surprise! Actually my friend's sister gave it to me, I had it at home for months, and today I gave it a try.

Very warm, wintery, perfect for Christmas time.. But I'm afraid, the scent will fade away too soon.. We shall see! Anyway, nice and yummy fragrance! Like cinnamon tea and caramel biscuits with a hint of punch in it!

tai.brockmarleychevelle
tai.brockmarleychevelle

Warm and Sweet.. It's lovely, pity it didn't last longer ..

Mafalda Kearns
Mafalda Kearns

Hi guys, I'm from Portugal and here don't sell any of her perfumes, I only have it one and for me to buying it had to be in another country when I was on trip. :o

If anyone knows how can I buy any of them: the four "X Pose", the "Inspire" and the "Secret Potion", ('cause the others: "By night", "Royal Desire" and "Red sin" I'm thinking buy through the official site) so if you know how can i buy the others send me a e-mail to mafalda.kearns_1996@hotmail.com

I would appreciate it

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

در بکار گیرد از ترکیبات قرمز توانسته است با این مدل جادوئی در یک بطری خاص وکمر باریک این زن زیبا را با تمام خصوصیات وسوسه انگیز به وجدآورد تا بکمک رایحه های سیب عشق دیگران را غافل گیر کند.

naoneo
naoneo

got the vial.
first sniff,..ok, what is this? apple (i do like apple but doesn't mean i want to be smelled like it)& cinnamon burst out. if i could exaggerate it, i was like "heeeeelp" lol.
after almost an hour... red sin.. maybe that's why they named it. RS blend so well, makes me almost feel guilty because i'm enjoy every moment ppl praising me.oh my...
"Cause there ain't no sin in folks all getting loud" (off the wall)
vial is not enough. i need the bottle xD

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I tested it today throught vial. This scent smell like a cinnamon candle with a bit apple scent. It's really sensual, sexy and very very very warm

Princess
Princess

This smells simply only cinnamon & apples & ginger. I don't like it, its not sexy smelling apples, cinnamon & ginger.

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

I own CA´s "Royal Desire" and love it, but I thought all of her other scents weren´t for me... until I sniffed "Red Sin" again because it was on sale... and I bought it and don´t regret it!
The scents starts alcoholic, I have to admit, but after that fades it´s really nice and sensual. I wouldn´t have guessed that apple is in the top notes, to my nose it smells more floral than fruity. After it settles down you can defenetly smell a hint of cinnamon, but not the christmas kind of... if that makes sence.
It´s close to the skin and isn´t overwhelming or annoying, which I appreciate.
The ginger comes out very soft, but not in a masculine or bitter way.
I have no idea how Cyclamen have to smell like, but I guess this note is what makes it floral and soft. This floral smell with the hint of spices makes it a wonderful small. A more mature scent, I think.
I really like it!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This scent is very alcohol-y. It's sweet but is nothing special. Although, I like the bottles that christina's perfumes come in, I don't particularly like her scents.

KVM
KVM

this is the most different from christina's range, i mainly get the cinnamon spicy smell, it reminds me of christmas i do like it but it's not my favourite from her perfume line.

Secopz
Secopz

I get mainly apple with a hint of cinnamon. It's fresh and great for spring. Like the rest of Christina's perfumes it sits very close to the skin, and lasts about 3 hours on me.

kay0981
kay0981

I like the notes in it, but unfortunately, it doesn't smell very intense on my skin - in fact, it smells quite 'watered down' and doesn't last past 15 minutes. It's a shame, because the notes in this are really lovely. I agree with another reviewer that this fragrance has that certain 'Nina Ricci' vibe to it. I smell red apples and spicy cinnamon, I think that the scent doesn't last on me long enough to be able to pick out any other notes. Still, I enjoy this fragrance for what it is - and it is a pleasant, warm, and delicious composition - I just really wish it would last longer!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

cdanio
cdanio

I smell the cinnamon the most in this fragrance with a liiiitttlllee bit of the apple mixe in, which is for me, wonderful. it reminds me of baking apples for a snack for my daughrer and I. a very comfortable and easy scent to wear. I dig it.

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

this is the first scent by aguilera which i like. it was perfect for me during christmas season.

BottledHappiness
BottledHappiness

I just got this from the mall, and I was excited for it cause its my first xtina scent and the newest. It's really warm and comforting and I have to say it smells like the One million by Paco Rabanne, it's nice I think it's very unisex because of that both can be used for either sex :)

SBunny
SBunny

Fruity, fresh and juicy this opens with the yummy red apple, softened by the musk and spiced a little by the cinnamon. It would fit perfectly as a Nina Ricci flanker. They share that same sweet, musky apple vibe.

This is romantic, pretty and feminine. It's inoffensive and light and would be perfect for Spring. If you're a fan of Nina Ricci type fragrances you'll like this.

Lasting power is around 4 hours with decent sillage.

fighter
fighter

I LOVE this one. It smells delicious for wintertime because of its principal ingredient: RED APPLE and CINNAMON, who remind me a lot Christmas time.
Perfect for holiday season, it makes me feel happy, warm and sexy.

The only thing is that this fragrance doesn't have a long standing. After three hours it's gone and, plus, it never stands out. You have to wear ALOT in order to catch someone else's attention.

I think is more appropriate to classified this fragrance as an EAU DE TOILETTE instead of EAU DE PARFUM.

I wish Red Sin would come as a concentrate perfume as well.

ThePerfumeGuy
ThePerfumeGuy

I quite like this fragrance, it does have the same issues I feel occur with most Christina perfumes (they last a long time but have very poor projection, far too light).

Aside from this, it is probably one of my favourites, it smells like a fresh red apple when you first spray it but this quickly fades down to a really nice, sweet, cinnamon scent. I think it's here that it is a lovely fragrance, it really is all about this for me.

I don't really smell the cyclamen and I think once the cinnamon wears off it's very similar to the base of her other fragrances.

I would recommend this, just be aware of the poor projection.

pearlwide
pearlwide

I'm sorry to say but did not feel any apple or cinnamon :( luckily it has probs with the longativity...

Naziabegum08
Naziabegum08

Beautiful gentle sweet fragrance smels alt like nina ricci and police to be her.

One of her better fragrances however the bottle is quite big and awkward to hold

celebrity89
celebrity89

One of her better ones. This is half Georgio Red, and half Viva La Juicy.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I have say that I was dissapointed-this is a typical fruity gormand that is not different from hundreds others. Lasting power is beyond bad-it dissapeared from my tester strip in literally minutes.
I think it smells good but like I said, nothing new or different.

rududu2
rududu2

i cant smell cinnamon :(.

I'm really sorry for saying this, but for me the Aguilera scents get worse with each scent she puts out.

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

This fragrance is very spicy with the cinnamon and red apple. It smells like you have been dancing in the flames when you apply this fragrance.

FragranceBlossom
FragranceBlossom

As soon as I tested this fragrance, I instantly fell in love with it. The box with a red lace design that continues onto the front of the bottle looks lovely and the black bow and red sprayer that is on the bottle complements everything and ties it all together. When you first spray the fragrance, the apple and cinnamon combine perfectly and then make way for a little note of cyclamen to come through, which gives it a gorgeous floral hint. Lastly, the sandalwood, musk and ginger react with the other notes, turning it into a fresh, warm spicy and fruity scent. Overall, this whole fragrance, including the box and bottle, is a standout and just simply amazing.

cinsot
cinsot

CA's Red Sin has wowed me frankly.

It smells identical to the "Juicy Fruit" chewing-gum aroma of the Port Wine Magnolia tree I have growing in my front garden. Its tiny blooms flavour my yard and home with its exquisite JF aroma of an evening during the springtime.

Red Sin is a gorgeous summery floral. The sweetness comes from the red apple which resembles a pear note to my nose enhancing the muskiness of the dry-down. The spicier notes are somewhat peripheral, but play their part nevertheless.

If you admire Rumeur chances are you may just fancy Red Sin.

Regina Weaver
Regina Weaver

Despite the ordinary, distasteful design I liked the content at first sniff. It reminds me of the smell of Xmas due to the combination of apple and cinnamon notes. Warm, cosy and comforably sweet. What a pity that it doesn't last long on the skin!

Kristinen
Kristinen

I love this perfume! It's a great scent for cold days to keep you warm. my opinion is that all of the christina aguilera fragrances are eye-candy too. Only regret is that is does not last long on my skin, but it is oh so good i keep spraying. would be an all time fav if it was just a little bit stronger and a little bit more lasting

ks.shim
ks.shim

Ah... Red sin, Christina Aguilera's newest perfume. I purchased a gift set which includes 15ml perfume and 50ml lotion and body wash (because it was on sale and was cheaper than purchasing 15ml by itself).

This one smells much more mature than her other perfumes. It's not just candy or vanilla sweet (even though I love those scent) . Right after a spray, it opens up with cinnamon and apple scent, which makes you feel warm and cozy during cold weather, then later cyclamen scent appears, then finally spicy scent which I'm assuming is ginger with faint hint of wood and musk scent, and still can detect cyclamen a little.

Red sin is my new favorite from Christina Aguilera's perfume line, because it makes me feel more sensual and lady–like.

Denyze
Denyze

I wish the design of bottles would be designed more tastefully than this. She's a woman of many talents, I'm sure she could design a better bottle than this.

Daisyloverr
Daisyloverr

I haven't tried it yet, but I usually think that red apple is way too sweet. I have Christina's first perfume "Christina", and I didn't like it. But I will ignore my doubts and try it, I think that the cinnamon note is completely new for me!

feedingfairies
feedingfairies

I tried this on today and i must say i'm impressed with x-tinas perfumes. this reminds me of her original "By Day" but it is a spicy version of it. Slightly soapy, like "By Day". The cinnamon really comes through. Sweet, somewhat spicy and fresh fruit. And it lasts on my skin, but the perfume isn't strong, but it's there. Subtle. This is now on my wishlist!

Lavendel
Lavendel

The scent is okay, but it doesn't last at all. Luckily I got a sample of this in a magazine, because it's not worth my money.

jacquelineney
jacquelineney

This scent is abosolutely gorgeous, it's such a pity it fades away so quickly.

Nicole Snakes
Nicole Snakes

I really like the scent, but it doesn't last very long on the skin.. After about an hour there was nothing left of it.

Everyworker
Everyworker

Tested this today, not special, it's a lot like her other perfumes, but that's not bad because I like those (except for Secret Potion which I think is quite heavy).
To me it smells like a fruity and warm vanilla, even though the notes don't mention any vanilla.
I might just purchase this for the sake of the bottle, they all look so cute!

BritXOX
BritXOX

Ok. So I tested this out yesterday and I was sad to notice it doesn't last on me at all, because I liked the smell. I put many sprays on and it was gone in a minute. After five minutes there was nothing left. Very poor lasting power.

I couldn't detect any notes because it just fades away.

Otherwise I like this. Recommend this to you all if it stays on your skin.

Edit: Now it lasts on me. It's winter time and colder. Lasting power is moderate and the perfume it self is very nice. I got this for christmas

Rach1
Rach1

I have all of xtina's perfumes!! Im religious and i was mad at the name of this bottle and made me not want to purchase it, however, the description says it symbolizes 'red'...not 'sin.' so i think i am safe. I love spicy stuff. never saw them in a fragrance before so im pretty curious.

Tayloreliza32
Tayloreliza32

I'm pretty curious about this. I really want to smell it. The apple and cinnamon caught my attention. I hope it smells good, but to be honest I don't have a lot of faith in celebrity perfumes.

nightcat23
nightcat23

I haven't been able to smell this yet but the notes look good! I love cinnamon and I hope this smells warm and comforting like the very first one she released. The bottle looks nice and fits in well with the first two fragrances she released.

sweetscent90
sweetscent90

I found the notes; top notes, red apple & Cinnamon. Bottom notes are Red ginger and sandalwood. Sounds good..

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Cool and sexy bottle, i whant this just because of the bottle. But i hope the notes are good, what ever they are, but it feels like thay are good, or i just have high expectations because of the red lace.

Amarena
Amarena

She has really good fragrances, but c'mon girl, enough with these ugly bottles!

twillocks
twillocks

Where are the notes?

Red Sin by Christina Aguilera 3.82 out of 5 based on 212 ratings and 52 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christina Aguilera Red Sin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christina Aguilera Red Sin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Red Sin by Christina Aguilera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Red Sin by Christina Aguilera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.