Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Unforgettable Christina Aguilera for women

Unforgettable Christina Aguilera for women
dislike

Unforgettable Christina Aguilera for women Pictures

Christina Aguilera presents a new addition to her fragrance collection called Unforgettable. The new fragrance is for all those women who want to impress and leave a memorable trail.

The composition is oriental - floral. Its top notes include fruity accords of pomegranate and plum. Flowers of night blooming jasmine and Turkish rose are placed in the perfume’s heart, laid on the base of tonka bean, vanilla and cashmere.

The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Unforgettable was launched in 2013.

Pomegranate Plum

Jasmine Turkish Rose

Tonka Bean Vanilla Cashmeran

La Vie Est Belle

Unforgettable Fragrance Reviews

energia

I've been wearing this frag for a week now and I can say that it's good as much as it costs, not bad but nothing unforgettable, I only got one compliment and it sounded: "you smell nice", but nothing too much. I would say it is a nice office appropriate scent, but it will probably go to my "project: finish this bottle" and I wont be buying it again.

Still, it's a nice fragrance, nothing offensive or too much about it.

Strongest notes: plum, tonka, vanilla.

Longevity: 3-5 hours
Sillage: close to the skin
Overall: 6/10

ellina1984
ellina1984

Being a tonka bean lover, I saw that tonka bean was rated the most prominent note, and had to try this.
Unfortunately, it smells like a complete dupe for Euphoria CK. I like Euphoria very much, but was disappointed because I had been expecting the tonka note.

lizzyshreds

I finally have this perfume after wanting it for over a year, it took this long for me to find it in the USA. I blind bought this on ebay, because I like her other perfumes. I really like this one, it's my favorite so far by her. This is a very warm fragrance good for winter, or for nights all year long. I can smell the Tonka Bean, and Jasmine ( Which I love ) it does remind me of Patchouli in a way like others have said which isn't bad, but you can still tell it's Tonka Bean. This is an mature scent. Overall I give this perfume a 8/10.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

Very strong, unisex type of scent....definitely not my style of fragrance. Smells just like Calvin Klein Euphoria. Definitely, way different from her other scents.
My cousin loves Euphoria, and smelled this and loved it. She said the scent was identical to Euphoria. The next time I see her, I will give her this perfume, so that it doesn't go to waste:).

rihabi
rihabi

I definitely want this and will have it one day :) This is So my type. Sweet and soft and pleasantly long lasting. Tonka bean and vanilla work out together perfectly and it's cool i can feel them till the end. I would have to try out the rest of her collection, but something tells me this is the best for me :)

louisminaj
louisminaj

Okay, I was really looking forward to finally smelling this, as my favourite note in fragrances is the Tonka bean, and when I saw that this was voted the strongest note in the fragrance, I was very excited! But I finally got to smell it today and all I got was a very sharp invasive Jasmine note, like all I could detect was Jasmine and a bit of fruit! Was so disappointed! Jasmine does tend to ruin fragrances for me but I was so upset it ruined this one! Truly gutted! And also the bottle does not look that great in person, the bottle looks very cheap and tacky! I'm so gutted about this as I really wanted to love this scent, but it fell face first for me. Unfortunately a thumbs down.

fighter
fighter

About the notes: plum it's definitely there but honestly I don't get the pomegranate note. Rose & Jasmine are strong too giving that flowery feel that, honestly, I don't like...but hopefully Tonka Bean and Vanilla are always there from the beginning to the end, giving the fragrance a more cozy and warm feel that turn it almost gourmand in the dry down. I am not familiar with Cashmeran so I don't know how it smells like but definitely it adds some balsamic warm feel in the final part.

Bottle design: sorry but I think it's horrible. And I hate to say that. I love Christina Aguilera and I love her previous tall woman-figure bottle designs but this time that black color mixed with silver lace decoration I find it very ugly and cheap.

Overall: this is a very womanly perfume, for this reason I see this worn by girls into their late 20's or early 30's instead of teenagers. More appropriate for wintertime or cold temperatures, it stands longer than some her previous ones but it doesn't have the same wow effect. "Christina Aguilera", "Christina Aguilera By Night" & "Red Sin" remains my favorite of hers.

Red Sin
Red Sin

i hate it, i was extremely disappointed with this one!
when i first purchased this i was so exited and
i was expecting it to be one of my favorites perfumes
of all time! but when i smelled it at first time
i loved it.. then when i started to use it i hate it
a lot!! i realized that it smells so bad, i don't know
i think it's very very very woody and tonka bean fragrance like you can smell nothing but tonka bean, and a hint of vanilla ( when it dries ) , some people love it, but to me it's the worst perfume of xtina's collection tbh..

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Very spicy suffocating . :(

AVASCONCELOS
AVASCONCELOS

Amei o perfume, o frasco e o estojo de coração em lata. Perfume delicioso, docinho, bem oriental e super sensual. As notas de especiarias predominam bem. Fixação ótima, o cheiro da baunilha fica bem na pele.

beauty_girl

Can really recommend this over Thierry Muglier Innocent Rock, the sweet lichy and grape notes combine with the tonka, vanilla and plum goes together perfectly :)

Majja67
Majja67

Very pleasant scent! Warm, cozy, woody, vanillascent with a little fruit and jasmin! Does not smell like the usual celebstuff, great quality! Just like Dita VonTeese , Christina Aguilera is on another level when it comes to deliver scents and this made it to same class as most designer scents! Great ad to my collection! If its close in scent to Coco Noir i cant tell though i have never tried that one ( i will some day....)

Juliana6

This arrived today. I already wrote about my impressions about it. It didn't smell like Chanel Coco Noir on me, but nevertheless I liked the scent. The opening is fruity, juicy and sweet. Then the scent grows on me, I smell a beautiful blend of fresh, sweet floral notes and warm vanilla and wood. I bought this scent just because of this middle stage and the drydown which is still sweet, warm, gourmand and feminine. Like a glass with a dark, hot drink with some alcohol added.

nazza28
nazza28

Really wanted to get this but didn't want to pay ridiculous amount charged on ebay. It's so hard to get new fragrances here in Australia without paying a fortune!! Anyway, for Aussies, atm you can buy this from PriceRiteMart for just under $20 (50ml) :)

Two days ago...
I was happy when I red it smelled like Chanel Coco Noir. Today I tested it. Of course, it can depend from the skin chemistry, but on me it smells nothing like Chanel. I' m wearing Coco Noir now. Coco Noir is deep, dark, serious and elegant and adult. This one is a sweet, vanilla and whipped cream scent with some delicious fruit sauce. Yes, it's delicious, girly, flirty, but... quite forgettable. It reminded me something recognizable, later I figured out it could be Wild Elixir by Shakira.
Not a bad scent, not at all, but if you expect it to be like Coco Noir, please try before you buy.
Could work for young girls as a substitute for Coco Noir which those girls could wear as adult women.

Today...
I still have the paper strip with this scent on, and the drydown of it smells so gorgeously - gourmand, warm, inviting, sometimes very slightly like some high quality coffee and fruit cake. I ordered it. Yes, I did. Yes, yes! :)

marie jeanne
marie jeanne

after half an our it smells like manifesto l'elixir, but not sufficating :) delightfull !

energia

I have just bought it, so I'm still getting familiar with it, I'll problably review again after some time, but I just wanted to say that I'm very happy with this purchase, for now to me feels like a classy perfume, not too strong, not too light. I like the fact that some celebrity fragrances have certain quality.
I can say that it is similar to Coco Noir, but more for young people, and people who want to save some money :) I like Coco Noir also, but I will wear this one for a while.
I wonder what gives it that aromatic feeling, probably tonka beans. It smells very feminine on my skin, kind of sweet but in a sophisticated way.

lizzyshreds

Where can you buy this in the USA?

Intensive, dark, almost gourmand fragrance!
Sweet and warm.

All notes are noticeable at the same time. Juicy pomegranate brings some sourness to this gourmand like fragrance. And fruity plum note, too. South jasmine note makes this fragrance more charming. The intensity of the rose note feels good enough, too. But by the first impression, the base notes seem the most intensive. The tonka bean and vanilla notes makes this fragrance smell gourmand. And the cashmeran note is very seductive:)

Because of the jasmine and cashmeran notes this fragrance reminds me Alien by Thierry Mugler, but they are not similar.

This fragrance is tasty. Not bad as a fragrance by celebrity, which I can hardly take seriously. But for me it's cloying enough, there is something vulgar for me in it, nearly the same thing I feel about 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera, Guilty by Gucci and Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent, even without their pepper spiciness. It even smells nearly like 212 Sexy in general. Also it's close enough to masculine cloying fragrances.

It's long-lasting and has a sillage.

With all the respect to Aguilera's powerful vocal, I can't say that it's my type of fragrances, but I like its yummy and seductive side.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Tested it today and don't think that it smells like Coco Noir, at least not on me. But it is a nice sweet and soft scent with a perhaps dark note. But not overly so.

I can smell the tonka bean and plum really well - nice.

I still think that the first perfume out of this line and cooperation ist the best. :)

Rachaelloraine
Rachaelloraine

Just like her red sin is a younger version of hypnotic poison this is a younger version of coco noir. And I don't mean to imply anything bad about coco and poison, they are truly great perfumes.... But unforgettable and red sin are great for people like me who like the scent on others or enjoy the concept but can't handle the "real deal" for whatever reason. They also come very cheap without smelling artificial. I guess I could be a little biased because I love vanillas in any way shape or form ;)

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

This is really smoooth... I love the creamy tonka, vanilla, cashmere base note combination and the jasmine on top of it. Unforgettable is definitely a warm and sensual scent.

beauty_girl

Got 2 perfume samples of this yeesterday, today i tried one of them on. Now i totally get whaat some ppl mean when they talk about fruitchouli. I think this one in the beginning was a bit like that, like Flowerbomb with some fruits or La Vie Es Bele with some fruits. LVEB contains the note of praline, which i think Unforgettable does too,even that it is not listed. I think that it is the Tonka bean note + vanilla that creates this super nice smell. Does not smell like Miss Dior Cherie on my skin, only from the bottle. I am so gonna buy this in a bigger bottle. Smells like sugan and praline and fruitchouli on me. Great job Christina!!!

Wassim Gharbi
Wassim Gharbi

@sandrabilling it's not available in 100ml but it's available in 75ml because i buy it today

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

@PerfumeManiac
It's not possible to forbid persons to vote for a fragrance before it's being launched.
Indeed, people don't only vote for the scent.
They also vote negatively for the concept, or beacuse the brand chose to launch something too easy / too mainstream, or because they already launched too many products in the same year.
All that you could ask Fragrantica is to avoid to talk about a fragrance too early before it's being launched.

Kristinen

Finally got my hands on this today and I gave it a good sniff. At first it's very powdery sweet. Too sweet for my taste and not what I expected at all. Very teenager-like. But then in dries down to a more mysterious scent. A scent suited for someone past their 13th bday. I must say I love the fact that it's different from her other scents. I do love her first fragrances but it was time to change (even tho the bottle is the same). What more can I say? I bought it. It's a pleasing scent you can wear day or night - preferably in the fall and winter months. The scent has a warming quality to it and it lasts a lot longer than her two last scents. Thumbs up!

eliasradiance
eliasradiance

really beautiful bottle ... the scent reminds of Reb'l Flour by Rihanna but it is less exotic floral ... I like it because it is less overwhelming than Reb'l Flour with keeping a hint of hot edginess which is the only thing that I really like in Reb'l Flour .

You can smell a little bit of citrus at the first spray and then you can smell a floral sweet mixed with bold woodsiness .

Good for unforgettable nights and lovely in all the seasons except summer because it is not a soft one .

I like it : 4 stars

Kristinen:
It is totally different from her other scents. It smells a lot af patchouli so imagine that note first, so are you on a bit in to the perfumes smell.

Kristinen

This is not a review but a question: so looking forward to smell this, does it remind you of her previous ? (They all seem pretty related to each other in some ways) or is it very different?

beauty_girl

Sniffed this in the store yesterday, and it smells of patchouli, even though there is not listed here in the notes. Anyway, it does not smells like Coco Noir, it smells more like Dior Miss Dior Cherie line to me.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I am also super curious about this fragrance, if anyone knows any more details about where/when this will be released, PLEASE PM me :)

I agree with the reviewer below, too - I think the packaging is beautiful.

fighter:
I totally dissagree with you. I think that the bottle is so cool and beautiful. it is much more cooler than her first that i think is totally boring and ugly + the smell is so much masculine.

Mici2912
Mici2912

I smelled this perfume and it's really good.It's more for the night time.

alanav09
alanav09

NOT A REVIEW -

can someone please tell me where this is sold? im in the US and cant find any information about where this is sold!

thank you!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I smelled this yesterday and it's just forgettable...

BritXOX
BritXOX

I got to smell this on a tester strip yesterday and my instant reaction was "Oh my... This is perfect,just like Coco Noir!" And today I went to test it on my skin and everything worked out just fine, if not perfectly so I bought it. Love at first sniff!

On my skin I get a lot of tonka bean and woodsy notes. Very warm and sophisticated scent. Very grown up. Lasting power also surprised me, since it's been a while I've seen a celebrity scent that lasts over four hours on me and the sillage is moderate to heavy, so don't spray too much.

It's one of those love it or hate it kind of perfumes. To me it's Unforgettable.

P.S:Voting on this one is clearly wrong

passionata20
passionata20

18. september 2013

Normally i like all the perfumes by Christina Aguilera, they are not very original, but somehow well composed and they last on me. The "Red sin" really impresed me, "Insipre" was different but still good, the signature is also very good. They are simple yet pleasant.

Now with this one i have expected something more advanced, something more mature and maybe more "evening". But this is not very impressive. Basicly it is vanilla mixed with jasmine and pomegranate. I actually like the pomegranate twist, since it prevents the fragrance from turning into very ordinanry. I don´t know how people voted the rose to be the most dominant note, i guess the votes (as of 18.september 2013) were non-objective by people who haven´t even smelled it or tried it on their skin. I don´t smell much rose in here. If it is present, then it went unnoticed, surpassed by combo of jasmine and vanilla.

I do enjoy it and it has an ok sillage however i wouldn´t call it "Unforgettable", this is just the opposite case (coming from a huge fan of miss Aguilera as an artist). It is one of those forgetable celebrity scents, yet very pleasant. I can´t stop smelling my hand, you know, after the opening is passd the pomegranate makes the real magic. The fragrance turns from plain fresh vanilla into crispy vanilla (if there is such a comparision). I would buy this to use in thenightclub, since it smells good and has good sillage (lasts for 5 hrs on my skin), but i wouldn´t pay the full price. Waiting for discount and hoping she will release something different next time.

I do find it more or less similar to Chanel´s "Coco noir". Less price but same feeling!

Very lovely, but just woudln´t call it unforgettable.

P.S. Christina actually had an awesone fragrance released in Europe just before she release her "Christina Aguilera signature" perfume worldwide. That was made by german brand LR and is a fantastic substitute for JPGAULTIER´s "Fragile" in EDP. I also have this one and now THAT is something mature and different! Not a typical celebrity scent. I wish it was in database so i could also review it.

Mafalda Kearns
Mafalda Kearns

Hi guys, I'm from Portugal and here don't sell any of Christina's perfumes, I only have one and for me to buying it had to be in another country when I was on trip. :o

If anyone knows how can I buy any of them: the four "X Pose", the "Inspire" and the "Secret Potion", ('cause the others: "By night", "Royal Desire" and "Red sin" I'm thinking buy through the official site) so if you know how can i buy the others send me a e-mail to mafalda.kearns_1996@hotmail.com

I would appreciate it

Unforgettable by Christina Aguilera 4.02 out of 5 based on 105 ratings and 38 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christina Aguilera Unforgettable fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Christina Aguilera Unforgettable, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Unforgettable by Christina Aguilera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Unforgettable by Christina Aguilera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.