Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

honey
Woman Christina Aguilera for women Videos
Woman Christina Aguilera for women Pictures

Christina Aguilera launches her new perfume Woman, coming out in September 2014. The fragrance supposedly embodies true femininity; this woman is sensual and joyful, and above all, she feels comfortable in her own skin.

The scent opens with accords of bergamot and pink pepper, litchi and pear. The heart includes magnolia and rose with violet leaves and honey. The base consists of golden amber, tonka bean and sandalwood.

The bottle is soft pink and decorated with gold ornaments and stopper. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Litchi Pear

Magnolia Honey Violet Leaf Rose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber

Woman Fragrance Reviews

emmahlou
emmahlou

What a gorgeous scent.

Purchased this one today for $14 due to reviews here, plus the notes. So cheap for such a beautiful perfume.

First spray was a burst of lychee, a hint of honey and pepper. The dry down features pear, magnolia and a hint of sandalwood and the tiniest pinch of tonka beans. The perfume can be classed as a sweet aquatic (it does kinda remind me of a less heavy Curious by Britney Spears, one of my favourite perfumes).

Sillage and longevity is hopeless unfortunately, which is a shame because this smells unbelievably good! Suitable for spring and fall, even winter.

Alisa90
Alisa90

I really love this perfume! It is soft and sweet. I think Woman is a very suitable name for this perfume. It is very womanly. Love it.

Suzybee
Suzybee

I found this at Kohl's, today, on clearance. From $47 to $28.20 plus 20% off, another 30% coupon I got in the mail, and used a $10 Kohl's cash. Paid $9.54 for 50 ml.

This is a very creamy floral with bursts of citrus and honey. Sillage and longevity are modest, the antithesis of Xtina's diva persona. lol Glad I got it for a steal.

Cerise Noire
Cerise Noire

This is not very strong, the sillage is not there. But the fact is that it's very pretty. So, definitely a daytime scent. Very comforting and cozy. I'm at home today. It's a dark, rainy Friday and I decided to wear this just for myself. Clean skin, freshly washed comfy clothes, orange blossom deodorant and CA Woman. A lovely scent for times like this. It's honeyed pear and flowers. There's something in it that even reminds me of that soft, cold smell of paper. It's a clean sort of sweetness, nothing over the top or cheap about it.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I enjoy this. I brought to work with me and sprayed it and recieved several compliments on first spray...but everyone also said it seemed very "heavy". I do notate, with all of her frag's that they come off "stuffy", but then air out. This one takes no off road from that. It's more mature. I believe this is a fall/winter scent. Didn't hold up at ALL during the night, and just does so/so during the day. I'm betting during a cold day/evening in the fall/winter this will blossom. But overall a clean yet bold fresh fruity scent with a dash of starch. 3.5 of 5 to me.

nickhi1984
nickhi1984

For the first 30min or so this is very similar to Jimmy Choo Flash, which I love. The drydown isn't as sweet though and then all of the scents come out to play. I think it's quite nice, but will have to see if it will work in the Summer heat

Red Sin

such a warm ambery sweet powdery scent
definitely for winter days , lasts for 4-6 hours
I LOVE IT !!!

KVM
KVM

anyone wanting to buy this in the uk i found it in the fragrance shop today.

moonspace
moonspace

I have searched every shop for this perfume and could not find it. Finally on holiday in South Africa I came across it. Sprayed some on my arm and walked around for a bit sniffing it first. The initial scent is a bit strong but after a couple of minutes it dries down into a lovely soft creamy smell. Decided to buy it and have now worn it everyday since. Much better than all the other perfumes.

barentonwithaba
barentonwithaba

At first spray I hated it. I'm a huge fan of her and her perfumes so I was excited to get to smell this one at Kohls. After is dried down I could smell many different things. It reminds me most of her Unforgettable scent. Just a little softer. Then I smelled a little of her original perfume and Red Sin mixed in there. It's a good combo of all her perfumes it seems. Although it did not last very long and was not very strong... even after multiple sprays. I would still love it for my collection.

Silverlinings
Silverlinings

I sprayed this fragrance on my wrist and gave it a good rub. It smells synthetic, sweet candy. Very generic. Nothing special. I whiffed it a few times after it has dried down. Still synthetic and headache inducing. It has been about 3 hours passed and the smell still here. 5/10

Kristinen
Kristinen

Every year I buy Aguileras new fragrance, and this year was no exception. I know her fragrance line very well as I've had several bottles of each and every perfume. I'm a fan of this line. However I'm so surprised by all the overwhelmingly positive reviews on this one. It's a nice smell, but to me it's nothing special. It's a sweeter and lighter version of the signature scent (one frag I really loved). Maybe it just doesn't go well with my skin as I hardly feel like I'm wearing a perfume at all. Beautiful bottle though and I'm very pleased so many get so much pleasure from it! I must say I'll buy another sample (preferably a BIG bottle) of Unforgettable instead of another Woman. Unforgettable is definitely my favourite aguilera fragrance thus far.

Red Sin

I just ordered i bottle online, it will arrive in two weeks from now
So exited to try it! and i'll do full review on youtube!!

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

I just purchased a bottle of this a few days ago, from Kohls.com and as soon as it arrives, I will do a review. But if anybody is looking for a bottle of it, you can get it at Kohls.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

no no no just no! christina what were you thinking...its a sweet floral mess!

lizzyshreds

Also I went to Christina's perfume page, and it says that Woman will be available in the USA in January.

lizzyshreds

To me this is a toned down version of Unforgettable, more of the day version of Unforgettable. I think Woman is her best one to date, because it's not overpowering. All of her perfumes have been similar in a way. So most likely if you like one of them, you will like them all. This is a light spicy, and creaminess do to the amber. In the bottle I smell more of the pink pepper, and honey, and on skin I smell a blend of notes in order from highest to lowest 1. honey 2. pink pepper 3. pear 4. amber 5. tonka bean 6. bergamont 7. lotus. I really think the combination is just beautiful. Woman is one of my favorite perfumes of 2014. Overall I give this perfume a 10/10.

sandrabilling
sandrabilling

Oh my..I love it! It's sweet but feminine.
Red Sin, Unforgettable and Woman are her best fragrances (IMO).
The bottle would be cute with a golden ribbon though, like the black ribbon on her other fragrances.

UPDATE 26/3 - 15:
Today I (sadly) finished my first bottle of this amazing fragrance. I am not sure if I will buy an other bottle. I mean, I love love love this fragrance - but it doesn't last. Not even for thirty minutes. I'd rather say it's an eau de toilette, not an eau de parfum.

xokeira

finally got this one.it's her most soft notes ever.love it.tender and elegant.

chuckywife
chuckywife

l was very excited about this new perfume and finally l tried it today in a store.One thing l have to accept is,that l have grown up from her fragrances,but anyway l have to say,that it is pretty awesome.l can imagine it on a girl 15-20, who loves her life, who is joyful with smile and sun in her eyes. Tonka bean is very noticable, but not as much as in Unforgettable, they are quite common because of the strong appearance of this note, but Woman is softer and more romantic. Perfect for fall/winter season

lizzyshreds

Will someone send me this perfume? I can't find it anywhere in the USA.

dhaney
dhaney

First spray it's tangy and you can definitely tell the pineapple is there and that it's going to be a mature scent. The pink pepper isn't really noticeable but it gives the fragrance warmth and comfort. The honey is really noticeable and gives the woman a creamy sensual effect but still keeping the fragrance somewhat powdery. The magnolia is beautiful. I think it's the note that really matures the scent along with the rose and violet leaves. Woman also has a almost soapy scent at the beginning of the middle notes but it goes away fast and the honey starts to develop very well. The base notes are really creamy and warm cause of the amber and Tonka bean. The base also has a nice settle musk that's very sexy. Overall I think this and unforgettable are Christina Aguilera's best fragrances. This one is very joyful, radiant, comfortable and sensual.

nitschevo
nitschevo

This must have just launched in Germany and I have the test strip right in front of me. Another great scent in the Aguilera collection. Soft, flowery and warm bordering on the floral category in my opinion.
I love pepper notes but cannot detect it in here. For me it's mainly about the honey, amber and flowers. The litchi and pear support the scent so that it doesn't dive down the sugarland end.

A very nice scent with a fitting name because this does indeed smell womanly! I reminds me a little of Gucci Envy Me but is softer overall.

Red Sin

I need to see the notes!

need more details.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christina Aguilera Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christina Aguilera Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Woman by Christina Aguilera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Woman by Christina Aguilera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.