Designers » C » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Waterfalls Cindy Crawford for women

Waterfalls Cindy Crawford for women
dislike

Waterfalls is a joyful fountain of flowers and fruits. Balmy and cheerful, it caresses the skin and wraps you with light veil of femininity. The top notes are apple, pepper and bergamot. The heart unifies wild peony, yellow freesia and lotus. The base introduces white cedar, sandalwood, amber and white musk. The creator of Waterfalls is Marc Boxton. The fragrance was launched in 2005.

The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton.

Mandarin Orange Cassia Pepper Apple Lemon Bergamot

Waterfalls Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

28. january.2015

Cindy Crawford fragrances are actually really good ones. To me they have quite a personality and i highly recommend them, if you can find them. I have managed to find a remaining stock of "waterfalls" in one shop and bought last 3 bottles of it and i don´t regret at all! For a very fair price (unlike they charge on ebay for them) i have recieved a quality fragrance, composed by a famous nose, it´s Mark Buxton after all, a master himself!

The scent of waterfalls is very aquatic, however it has a very pronounced note of pepper in it. It is airy (but with noticeable sillage), very refreshing, in spite of pepper. The whole composition is actually perfect, it has something in common with a Bulgari´s "the au rouge" in the opening, cause the pepper and apple combo is not sweet at all. Later, when it warms on your skin, it becomes bit more flowery, with flower notes becomeing more accented. The drydown is nice as well: woody, bit aquatic and non-disturbing, without a chemical aftersmell.

The whole composition developes just like a day near the waterfall: the openig is the cool morning, the middle stge is a warm day, the drydown is the evening. Just like a small life circle.

I do believe it is a lighter and more flowery version of the original Cindy Crawford fragrance, which i also enjoy and which is not bad at all. Very good for the summer and even autumn. Do not overlook it, because of the brand, do try it!

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

I received a small sample of this one as I ordered another fragrance. It's sad to hear that it has been discontinued. I've been long looking for a fragrance reminiscing Puzzle by Coty, my first perfume ever, and Waterfalls comes pretty close: same fresh, revigorating feeling, a bit of a childish, inofensive sweetness... There is another familiar vibe to it, and I believe it's the yellow fresia and pepper, done exactly as in Kate Moss's Velvet Hour. All in all, nice, not original or surprising, but enough to make one feel and smell effortlessly good.

andy1959
andy1959

This was beautiful and amazing, very well made perfume. I`m sad that this is no more to get here in germany.Was so fantastic........

desislava_nikolova
desislava_nikolova

Wow! Individuality and pepper :) that's what I feel. It's cold smell, very refreshing! Love pepper parfumes! I feel the citrusses and cedar too. Reminds me of Nina Ricci Premier Jour.In the drydown becoming more sweet.. and something strange - I feel the smell of green tea teabag, maybe it's from cassia.

Princess

This was my first perfume. Love it! so fresh and feminine! but its not on the market anymoore, not even shops on internet or ebay, and ebay has scents that are discontinued. I was lucky to find it in Norway, random girl sold it to me:))))

emi
emi

For me this is the smell of cedar pencil shavings with fruity background and I love it. I only wish it was easier to get in my country. Or maybe it was discontinued?

e_negrau
e_negrau

It smells first strong citruses mixed with freesia, then, in the base, cedar. This is a nice perfume, with reasonable staying power. I find similarities with the sportive-class perfumes. It is a fresh, casual fragrance, definitely for daytime.

Princess

Wow! the perfume mathes the name! So fresh and charming. It does make me think of a waterfall. I think everyone will like this scent. A safe choice if your buying it for a gift.

Teolinda
Teolinda

This one is just so boring. Flowers, flowers, flowers makes this one too sweet and I don´t think it´s fresh enough. Somewhere I can feel how the lightliness wants to become aquatic but then all the flowers comes and just drench it all.

But yes, I would say it´s a feminine scent and very safe but come on, there are so many better scents out there not even this one should be a choice if you want to pass by unnoticed.

liat
liat

It's the "lighter" and "fresher" version of the original Cindy Crawford scent, which wasn't really bad at all.
This one, however, has an annoying unfinished feeling to it. It is light but a tad too light. Fresh, but sort of "tired-fresh" rather than "totally fresh".
Wouldn't rush into the store looking for it.

guest_fergie
guest_fergie

i like a lot. it smells the way i expected,. ints fresh and feminine, tipically the scent that people ask about whenthey smell it on you

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cindy Crawford Waterfalls fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cindy Crawford Waterfalls, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Waterfalls by Cindy Crawford. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Waterfalls by Cindy Crawford represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.