Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Clean Shower Fresh Clean for women

Clean Shower Fresh by Clean is a Floral fragrance for women. Clean Shower Fresh was launched in 2007. Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange and orange; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, orange blossom and jasmine; base notes are musk and woody notes.

Lemon Mandarin Orange Orange

Lily-of-the-Valley Orange Blossom Jasmine

Musk Woody Notes

Marc Jacobs Splash Rain
Lightning

Clean Shower Fresh Fragrance Reviews

torkwan
torkwan

Ummm, sorry, but I don't get any chemical/cleaner smell out of this and I don't see how this can be disgusting either ( I have no idea how someone can say this smells like a wet dog...unless your wet dog smells like clean shampoo?). It's rather inoffensive and smells clean. I actually think it smells lovely, like Pantene shampoo and soap. I find it to be very nice and simple scent. It's not sharp like the original, but it's super fresh and light!! OBVIOUSLY this isn't a substitute for a real shower, but, come on...it's a perfume for people who don't like perfume. Don't expect it to be complex. I don't find it long lasting, but it does stay close to the skin, which is comforting.

annagupta12
annagupta12

I have tried several in the Clean line and really love them. But I don't like Shower Fresh at all. I tried it a few times and it almost makes me sick. So I will stick to Warm and Cool Cotton and a couple others.

Soie
Soie

I have a rollerball five pack in various Clean fragrances, and find that the four aspects these scents all have in common are that they are sweet; very fruity (with the exception of Skin); ozonic in nature; and musky. Not one, TMN, smells anything like bar soap or shower gel; and not very much like shampoo either (though, due to its brightness, shampoo is a closer match than bar soap).

"Shower Fresh" is my favorite of the pack (which features "Warm Cotton", "Rain", "Skin", and "Fresh Laundry"). It is a discernible blending of sweet citrus juices, orange blossom, muguet, jasmine & musk.

Ozone is not listed as an accord but I detect it nevertheless; it lends the aforementioned brightness to the fragrance that leaves it somewhat reminiscent of the smell of shampoo. It is an exhilarating accord to my nose, and being such, it is one that I especially enjoy in a fragrance. Without it these Clean fragrances would differ little from any other fruity floral concoction (the fruitiness is quite nice though, and tends to be juicier and more realistic in scent than the dull & stodgy citrus, peach, plum and red berries notes often featured in the more expensive but perfume-y type fragrances).

lunabombshell
lunabombshell

I have this in eau de parfum and this is eau so fresh! I'm almost done with the big bottle. The scent of this one is nothing but pure cleanliness. At first sniff, you can definitely smell clean, crisp, refreshing shampoo! It really really smells like you just took a bubble bath. Whenever I wear this, it feels like I just stayed or even slept in the shower for few hours!

If you want to smell like you took a shower even if you didn't, wear this and you will be amazed. Haha! People always tell me that I smelled like I just got out of the shower. It's very refreshing and absolutely appealing to everyone.

However, be careful not to use too much because sometimes it can smell funky and a little bit rusty, salty, ocean water. I'm not sure how to explain it, just figure it out. Haha.

All in all, I still love this perfume! Super fresh! Clean, soapy, expensive shampoo! Lovelyyyyy ~

Hugs && kisses,

Luna ♥

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Sour, sharp and weird scent. Chemical and "household cleanser" type of smell.

This is NOT how I smell when I step out of the shower, thank God.

LB152
LB152

This competes with Original CLEAN for second place in this line for me. This is a little more aquatic and "watery" compared to the warmness of Warm Cotton and the astringent character of Original CLEAN. This is a favorite of mine on humid summer days and nights when my favorite fragrances come dangerously close to being annoying or cloying. I actually prefer this and Original during summer and Warm Cotton during the winter.

Again a very simple fragrance that does exactly what I think the designer intended.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I know this perfume is labelled 'for women', but really, I feel that this is more of a unisex perfume. It doesn't quite smell like you stepped out of a shower- more like some citrus aquatic mens cologne (I know some ladies like that). It's probably a body chemistry issue too. I thankfully only bought a 10mL rollerball vial and not a full bottle. I was seduced by the 'stepped out of a shower' descriptions, which is why I sought it out in the first place. That all said, I wouldn't say I dislike it, but I doubt this would become one of my favourite fresh-type perfumes.

Tourbillion
Tourbillion

When I wore this I did smell "shower fresh." However, it was like a freshly washed DOG!

This scent smells so bad on me. Unwearable.

I do like some other Clean scents though, just not this one.

jeannette_84
jeannette_84

This fragrance is my favorite of all the CLEAN-fragrances I've tried. Smells really clean, really lives up to its name.

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

Is it just me or does this smell like walking into a hair salon? Or swimming pool....anyway, I love it! :)

EBaby
EBaby

Didn't like this one at first spray--decided on Clean Warm Cotton instead. The more I wore it though, the more it grew on me. I didn't expect to like these as much as I do; they apparently work well with my chemistry. The original Clean, Cotton T Shirt, and Clean Laundry did NOT. All the notes matter in the end I guess. The Shower Fresh is great to me.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

"Shower Fresh" is it! This smells exactly like stepping out of a warm shower on a breezy spring day. Clean, floral, just a hint of fruit. I can't distinguish the notes, really. It's well blended. Great for those days when you just want to skip the shower or you don't feel like wearing a "real" scent. I get a hint of my favourite fabric softener in this (it's a good thing). Fresh sawdust in the drydown, but it doesn't change the nature of the fragrance. Sillage is very soft and longevity doesn't appear to be great, but this is really just a clean skin scent so that's to be expected. I wouldn't drop big money on this but I also wouldn't mind at all having it in my wardrobe. This is ideal for days you don't want to wear a "real" fragrance.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An unusual watery-metallic EDP which is floral and breezy.....

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 2 Hours - 1 foot projection. What on God's earth is this? This IMHO smells nothing like a shower, instead its a sheet of aluminium in a bath of water. The notes list oranges and lemons, are you serious?

2 hours - 4 hours - 7 inch projection. Linear, floral, Ashley Jane summer floral dresses.Ages 42 - 52

4 hours - 7 hours - 3 inch projection. This has sillage trails more so than projection

7 hours - 9 hours . Close to skin

This was a gift from member - smelling great - and I kept it for myself as my wife did not like it, however after a number of times wearing this, I will soon hopefully give it to a colleague

I sat next to someone last week on the train from London Bridge and she was wearing this. I could not work this frag out but after she sat next to me I understood, as it worked for her and never for me.

I would understand if many either do not like this or think strange..

MatheaR
MatheaR

Like the name of the parfum suggests, both the bottle and the scent are clean. The parfum definitely fulfills its promise of smelling like someone who just took a shower. It's light and fresh, which I like, but it's not as feminine as I'd like it to be. The best thing about both this particular scent, and the other ones by clean is HANDS DOWN the purse-friendly bottle!

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

I have several CLEAN fragrances in my collection, and while I tend to use them as linen spray rather than perfume, I've found that I really enjoy the line. My experience with the CLEAN scents had been quite pleasant until I acquired a sample of Shower Fresh. It smells decent when it first hits my skin, but the nice-ness of Shower Fresh lasts just seconds. The opening quickly turns into an unpleasant "makes me feel like throwing up" stage that unfortunatley doesn't go away. The intensity of the "makes me sick" odor eventually dies down into a less harsh version, but the unpleasant smell never really improves. Not the worst ever perfume, but the worst CLEAN. I won't be purchasing a full bottle.

suhaesa
suhaesa

ok its not as clean as i thought it might be.. its a strange perfume.. it depends on your hormones and mood..dont smell it on the cap.. you have to use it on your skin..ok it smells a bit synthetic.. a bit like the after spraying of germicides or pesticide.. but in a good way ..its deep.. strong.. and aquatic fresh..it has the after effect of cleanliness.. but its not soapy.. maybe a bit shampooy..i find it annoying after a couple a while ..but thats just me maybe its the white flowers..but i am sure many people will find it as a pleasant scent..

perfume rating 3.7 out of 5
bottle ratting 3.4 out of 5
edp 60 ml spray

Second review. New take.

The opinions appear to be all over the map as regards the scent referent of Clean SHOWER FRESH. Our beloved MissK smells shampooed hair; The Holey[sic] Book derides this composition as a "trash floral" and jovially welcomes Creed LOVE IN WHITE back into the category of white floral perfumes.

As I revisit this perfume today (having "wound up" with a roller ball somehow), I find that SHOWER FRESH is a near-perfect facsimile scent of a chlorinated swimming pool. When I was growing up, my two sisters and I spent a lot of time at the local pool. Nearly all of our neighbors belonged to the club because it was the easiest and safest way to dispense with one's children for the three months of summer vacation. Because of the massive amount of time I spent at that place, I can speak with authority about the scent of a chlorinated pool, and SHOWER FRESH does a pretty good job of reproducing it.

The reason why the scent is not quite perfect is because there is also a fruity vibe to this creation, as though someone accidentally spilled a large vat of fruit punch into the pool. So there's the chlorine, and there's the aquatic facet, and then there's the artificially flavored fruit punch. It's all there, pulled together by the house of Clean so that you can relive that night at a party where you fell into the pool drunk while holding your glass of orange Koolaid and Everclear.

luna1234567
luna1234567

once again the name Says it all. This smells like Someone took a nice shower and used Some nice smelling Shampoo'....it mostly smells like shampoo. This is great for when you want to smell good but at the same time not smell like you have perfume on.

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

The name says it all . . . this is bubble-bath, fresh out the shower, soap and water clean. It is not offensive at all but it is not anything else either. I gave it as a gift to a friend who does not generally do "fragrance" and she loved it. I don't see any reason to pay for a perfume that gives the same effect as a bath with ivory or camay soap and generic body lotion.

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

This smells nearly exactly like a shampoo and shower gel range that was available in stores in Sweden when I was a tween.

As my parents weren't too well off and I nearly never got any pocket money, I was unable to buy it but loved to smell it in the shops and on my friends.

Shower Fresh smells like I've just taken a shower with those products but longer :-) I'm not a big fan o fresh scents but this is more sweet and musky than fresh on me and it suits me down to a tee!

I've used this frag going out as well as during the day and always receive compliments.

maryum.malik
maryum.malik

my favorite by clean. it's pretty unisex, and that's probably why boys love it. it also lasts extremely long on me (actually all clean perfumes do...)

Museumgal
Museumgal

As the name implies this is a perfect just out of the shower scent. The florals mixed with light citrus notes are fresh and light without ever becoming cloyingly sweet or masculine.

hannaheart
hannaheart

This smells so sooo good on me. I'm already on my second bottle. The only downside to this perfume is that it doesn't really last long on my skin. :(

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

Quite curiously, I get no hint of citrus....its kind of a non scent, until a bit later it sneaks up on you...
A quiet scent, just every now and then get a hint of sweetness, not exactly floral that you could pin down..
Later, there's a vary faint reference to citrus
Definitely inoffensive, maybe I actually like this...lol
Reserving final judgement until I've tried a few more times, but so far a winner for those days when you don't feel like any particular scent (or am I the only one whose body chemistry gives me those days???)

missnoe
missnoe

I struggle with Clean scents. I haven't tried them all yet, but I will (because I'm nothing if not thorough). Shower Fresh smells exactly like Simply Soap to me. I get an initial metallic hit followed immediately by dog shampoo (I would prefer the smell of an actual dog to dog shampoo). I could maybe live with that if it mellowed into any of the other notes listed, but I get no citrus or flowers, just soap followed by suds and then more soap. The headache inducing kind. Still love the concept; disappointed in the execution.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Clean Shower Fresh is sweet and refreshing! This is my favorite of all the clean scents. Lemon, mandarin, orange, jasmine, lily of the valley, orange blossom, sheer woods, and musk. Slightly aquatic and great for summer!

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is one of my all time favorite scents! It's so clean without smelling powdery or heady-floral. It's so clean and fresh and has a watery clean smell to it. You can't get much more clean than this! The name describes it perfectly.

yantiadi
yantiadi

nice upon the first spray...i agree on that it has a metal scent after sometimes...so, i just layer it with another perfume, trying to cover it..:)

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Erm well, it's ok but I can't say I love it...much prefer CLEAN provence to this. This kinda smells very soapy but sort of cheap soap smell and it doesn't really last that long either. Disappointing bearing the cost in mind....

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This is totally disgusting. It smells like you took powdered laundry detergent, rubbed it all over yourself, and then decided not to rinse it off. It smells just like soap, but not in an, "I'm clean" way, rather an, "I forgot to take a shower so let me just spray some of this on," kinda way. If I want to smell clean, I take a shower. This is gross.

sunshine2079
sunshine2079

I didn't like this one for a clean scent. It seemed a bit too contrived so bought the laundry fresh version instead, but after wearing that one too not sure about it either..

Magica
Magica

I had recently gotten this perfume in a little rollerball, and I was really hoping to like it, it seemed like it would be a perfect scent for when I don't necessarily want to wear perfume, but I still want to smell good. At first it smells just like I would expect it to, totally reminds me of a clean, stepping out of the shower scent. But it totally changed once on my skin. I could smell a little bit of that intial 'showery' smell, but mostly I got an overwhelming metal scent that I was not expecting at all. I guess this perfume just doesn't go with my skin chemistry.

I did notice that I could smell that metal scent throughout most of the day, at least 6 hours. So contrary to what other people have said, I found it had quite a good lasting power.

candyaddict
candyaddict

I love the idea of a fragrance that isn't overwhelming, just smells very soft and clean (like laundry detergent or fabric softener). Based solely on reviews, I had high hopes for Shower Fresh. There's something that almost punches you in the face immediately. I think it must be the orange blossom, not sure. Just not for me. :(

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I tried this at the recommendation of good friend who loves it. I think it smells good, not bad, but not great!

This smells extremely safe in the perfume world . The name is very true. It smells CLEAN!. It smelled like soap at initial spray. It's now been 3 hours and it has dried down to some short of shampoo I've used before.

I just don't see the point of buying this if I can get the same affect with SOAP, however I can see wearing this to maybe the grocery store or a park. Seems like this would totally die in high heat months.

I will not be buying because I like my perfume to smell like PERFUME, however this is a great scent for someone in nursing, someone who is very allergic/has allergies, etc.

Clean is a brand that focuses on producing fragrances that smell 'clean and fresh'. Clean Shower Fresh is as the name implies, a scent that recreates the feeling of just stepping out of the shower.

When I first smelt Clean Shower Fresh I immediately thought of shampoo and shower gels. The scent was inoffensively fruity and clean-smelling. I love that feeling of having just washed my hair, and quite often I receive more compliments from men concerning the scent of my shampoo rather than my perfume. I can certainly see how a scent of this nature could appeal to so many.

As you may expect, Clean Shower Fresh is quite linear. It's the scent of shampoo from beginning to end. But because it's a nice smell of shampoo, I don't mind this composition being so simplistic.

The sillage is quite intimate, meaning it stays rather close to the skin. I like wearing it, but I can't say I'd buy a bottle for myself, simply because I prefer to wear perfumes that smell like perfume. I'm not really interested in the idea of spending money on re-creating a scent that my shampoo and bar of soap can do just as well.

The longevity was unfortunately quite weak which I found a little irritating, especially in regards to the rather high price tag. All in all, this a fragrance for those women that don't want to wear anything too 'perfumey'.

sarage
sarage

If I can't decide, what to wear, I can always count on my Shower Fresh. The soapy, fresh scent always gets compliments and creates a fresh sillage. The lasting power is good.
I use this mostly at work, no matter what season it is.
I don't like the original Clean, but I love this one. It's a perfect choice for someone looking for a soapy, fresh scent, which has a good lasting power.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

I smiled as soon as i smelled it. It is literally everything shower. Its a light refreshing scent that is better suited to your bed sheets than your skin. I have to say, its a nice smell but i just dont see myself wearing this one. Its maybe an around the house smell but if you wear this one out, someone is going to be checking to see if a tube of shower gel busted in your pocket. Really nice smelling but completely literal

Hyponse
Hyponse

I liked this scent. Fresh, summerflowers, and as the name says like you just got out of the shower.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

Smells just like it's name. Like clean skin and freshley shampooed hair, after it has been conditioned. The smell you get when you take the towel off your head and, just lay down on your favorite relaxing spot and you get a whiff of your clean fresh body. It's like making a new beginning and feeling all school, work or household responsabilities and worries go down the drain. Its a wonderful experience. Try it!

karenevachin
karenevachin

I adore this scent. The first Clean I bought was the Clean by Clean and I hated it, because of its potpurrish scent. This one did not disappoint me as I love perfumes that just smells clean. I keep the small bottle in my bag for a quick spritz anytime and anywhere to smell FRESHLY SHOWERED :)

Mirabelle
Mirabelle

Not impressed at all with this fragrance from Clean, don't even want to try sthing else from that house. It is so artificial and citric... it reminds me of anything but a shower, some detergents I used to clean the bathroom at the most! I think if you want to smell like you just washed... just washed, I don't know any shower gel bath products that smell any close to this... It is very cheap, synthetic scent...
Philosophy do skin scent that really smell soapy/powdery/clean just out of the shower smell.
If I am in need of a citrus scent I will stick to Eau de Rochas, it gives me that fresh/crisp scent. Don't even know what to do with the bottle!

margot321
margot321

WOW! This is my new favourite! It is so pretty and uplifting, I looooooooooooove it!!!

Pinni
Pinni

This fragrance is exactly what it claims to be! Smells like a person that just came out of the shower.
It's a tad too soapy for me to wear but I can't actually blame a fragrance names "Shower fresh" from it.

flues
flues

little sweet, little fresh, little saponaceous; like your best shampoo and also long lasting

fayez188
fayez188

لم اجربه ولكن اشعر انه الطف من النسمة على شاطئ البحر .. او في يوم بارد وسط حديقة ممطورة

I received this fragrance in a recent order and liked it but had ordered the mens version in a EDT 4.0 oz size and was sent an EDP in the 2.0 oz size, not realising this I opened it and sprayed it. When I called the issuing company they let me keep the EDP and sent an EDT mens since it was their mistake. This company has an excellent customer service policy and I reccomend them highly...

I had originally planned on keeping this and saying "Oh well..." because in the topnotes you do get a definite Clean Out-of the Shower feeling (if you had used a very citrusy shower gel)due to the orange, lemon and mandarin. But as the heart begins to blossom the jasmine and muguet and orange blossom are very sweet and a little too femme-floral for me. The drydown is clean and simple: musk and white woods. If you want a citric floral with a clean decent drydown that is definitely feminine give this one a try...my mother just loves it!

Sillage:above average
Longevity: most of the day
Overall: 3/5

Don't get me wrong I just love soapy scents and am not afraid to wear florals of all kinds but my collection has tons of citrus/jasmine-muguet/white woods-musk creations and this one is quite nice; it just smells much better on a woman than it does on me. I am anxious for my Mens CLEAN Shower Fresh to arrive!(It contains bergamot, greens, lemon and thyme in the top;with cardamom, nutmeg, spearmint and muguet in the heart; finishing with a base of cedarwood and black tea-how exciting!)If anyone has this or has smelled it please PM me with your thoughts or impressions, since it has not yet been added to this wonderful database...

kurisu
kurisu

To be fair with Clean,I think they do the scent as their concept "Clean". It's not a sophisticate,sweet or sensual kind of scent ,but give you an imagine of clean cloth, soapy kind of scent (and synthetic). Even the name of Fresh shower,I 'm thinking that it's similar to laundry cloth or detergent,it's not like soap or after shower scent for me.Anyway, I don't think that it's bad.But I will not buy the full bottle. Just small decant bottle for a summer time is enough for me. Anyway, I still wanna try other line from Clean. And I would recommend Philosophy 's Pure grace if you like Fresh shower.(I like Pure grace over Fresh shower)

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

There was something about this one that make me not buying it so hopefully the green scent Shower Fresh Outdoor is better...

Clean SHOWER FRESH is the fourth Clean offering that I've tried, and I must say that I just don't get this line at all. It reminds me a bit of Dasani or Aquafina water, which is tap water that has been filtered, poured into plastic bottles and then sold to hordes of unwitting consumers who apparently believe that they are buying spring water.

The Clean concept seems very similar to me, for it's not really perfume, but nor is it a real substitute for a bath or a shower. I very much dislike the underlying soap note in all of the Clean versions that I've tried, and SHOWER FRESH is no exception. This is a flat, linear, low-grade bergamot, cheap soap smell to my nose. For my soapy perfume fix, I'll stick with CALECHE or WHITE LINEN. Désolée!

Thaigirl
Thaigirl

I bought this one and loved it so much. It is a beautifull scent. The best in the Clean line for me. Smell like fresh out of the shower, love this one. I really have to say I don't like the other perfumes from Clean, they can be a bit too sharp, but this one is lovely.

Aalia
Aalia

I adore all the citruses here, the lemon, the orange, the mandarin, all of them are bright, clear, and earthy. Don't forget the orange flower-it's strong, and sharp, and contrasts beautifully with the lily of the valley and dives into the softness of the jasmine at times. The woody notes are dry, smooth, almost sueded..and stable. There are very few moments that I think of "a shower" exactly, or "shapmpoo", or "cleanser" per se. A couple times I thought of soap suds, bubbles, water droplets, the smell of the bathroom tiles, and a bamboo-orange flower soap that I have.

This is an all around beautiful and precious little straight floral! I think I am starting to like this Clean company. I recently tested Fresh Laundry by Clean, and I was so pleasantly surprised with that one also. Both scents had the same type of simple, pure, and attractive format. Just lovely!

guest_Mandy
guest_Mandy

I have to say this is such a lovely scent. Very fresh and cool. But for me not long lasting at all.

randik
randik

Smells like your favourite shampoo, and lasts forever! :D It is a typical lively summer fragrance which is very inoffensive. This scent is like your passport to freshness! Mmmmmm...

crumbling_images
crumbling_images

I love this!! Shower Fresh runs a close second to Warm Cotton. It's clean, refreshing.

guest_Jenny
guest_Jenny

Light, fresh perfume. Not to overwhelming. Very nice.

Clean Shower Fresh by Clean 3.35 out of 5 based on 315 ratings and 55 user reviews

22.00
CLEAN Shower Fresh 2.14 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
69.00
CLEAN Shower Fresh Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.14 fl oz
CLEAN Shower Fresh Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.14 fl oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clean Clean Shower Fresh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Clean Clean Shower Fresh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Clean Shower Fresh by Clean. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Clean Shower Fresh by Clean represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.