Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

First Blush Clean for women

First Blush Clean for women
dislike

First Blush Clean for women Pictures

First Blush by Clean is a Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. First Blush was launched in 2013. Top notes are white tea, bergamot and mint; middle notes are neroli, basil and jasmine; base notes are musk, amber and cashmirwood.

White Tea Bergamot Mint

Neroli Basil Jasmine

Musk Amber Cashmirwood

First Blush Fragrance Reviews

mooglebuns
mooglebuns

Lemons? Avon skin so soft? Something green? Maybe a little apple? But not juicy sweet apples. Under ripe, sour apples. I'm not really sure how to explain this one, except sharp. It opens very sharp. Like I'm sniffing an alcoholic drink. The kind of drink that makes your lips pucker and your eyes open wide. You would think something called first blush would smell sweet and gentle. Maybe like soft, juicy, over ripe peaches and creamy vanilla orchids, not like cheap, dollar store, rain shower scented air freshener trying to cover up a spilled bottle of vodka thats soaking into the carpet. It's rather unpleasant but I'll stick with it a little longer to see if it gets any better. Sorry nose.

About twenty minutes later now, it's calmed down a lot. It's still not pleasing to me. While the alcohol smell faded, a new, pump hand soap smell has poked it's head out. It's not good hand soap. It's public bathroom foaming hand soap.

I don't want to smell like I've been on a greyhound bus for a few days and stopped in the rest stop dennys bathroom to wash the essential zones.

I gave it two hours. It's still public bathroom handsoap. I can't do it anymore.

Princess
Princess

This is very nice and soft floral. It also a little powdery

happygeisha
happygeisha

exactly as described: lime, jasmine and tea. can't really smell any mint. nothing about this reminds me of "blush" or blushing in any way... sort of an odd name for a citrus white floral but well, there you have it. a bit boring and all. clean tends to underwhelm me but its nice and safe, a bit like something you'd wear to work or for high tea.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Fresh citrus in the opening then jasmine tea. Very light and airy scent, not the usual for the Clean line. A nice white tea scent, although I did have to use quite a few sprays to get it to stick. Doesn't last too long unless you spray liberally.

Melly26
Melly26

I love this fragrance. I think it's the stand out of all of the Clean perfumes. The white tea is prominent after dry down and it smells very fresh and clean on me. Just love it!

cranky137
cranky137

Not surprised at all, edT as compared to any other edP is not at all Clean-category...

First Blush by Clean 3.20 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clean First Blush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Clean First Blush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify First Blush by Clean. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of First Blush by Clean represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prada Prada Candy Stella McCartney Stella Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Versace Yellow Diamond Jessica Simpson Fancy Versace Bright Crystal Chanel Coco Noir Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Britney Spears In Control Curious Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Clean White Woods Clean Clean Warm Cotton Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche SkinScent 2013 Salvador Dali Dalissime Jessica McClintock Jessica McClintock Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Chloe Love Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Calvin Klein Euphoria