Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Wellness by Clean Harmony Clean for women

Wellness by Clean Harmony Clean for women
dislike

camphor

Wellness by Clean Harmony by Clean is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Wellness by Clean Harmony was launched in 2008. Top notes are rosemary, eucalyptus and italian lemon; middle notes are orange blossom, jasmine and rose; base notes are musk and cedar.

Rosemary Eucalyptus Italian Lemon

Orange Blossom Jasmine Rose

Musk Cedar

Wellness by Clean Harmony Fragrance Reviews

Museumgal
Museumgal

I find the lemon very bright and refreshing, the camphor isn't overwhelming. Very strong lemon scent so you definitely have to like that scent. This has less emphasis on the clean musk as most of the rest of the line does, and is more about the citrus as the dominant note. I find it a good wake up in the morning scent.

Hyponse
Hyponse

This scent smells like mosquito-spray. Smells so lemony ans sour.

Jazzku
Jazzku

Like lemon peel from a waxed lemon and strong eucalyptus mouthwash all in one.

itastica
itastica

I really love this fragrance. It makes me feel so fresh and clean when I wear it. I really like the lemony scent, although some ladies would think it may be a bit much. It almost reminds me of the hand soaps at Williams Sonoma, but it has a nice perfumey smell and feel to it.

Eventually the scent fades into a nice soft musk. Love it. Nice spring or summer scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clean Wellness by Clean Harmony fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Clean Wellness by Clean Harmony, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wellness by Clean Harmony by Clean. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wellness by Clean Harmony by Clean represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Clean Clean Warm Cotton Clean Clean Fragrance Clean Clean Lather Prada Infusion d'Iris Clean Clean Provence Beyonce Pulse Gap Washed Cotton No.784 Jessica Simpson I Fancy You Kate Walsh Boyfriend Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy The Body Shop White Musk Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Clean Wellness by Clean Purity Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Clean Fresh Laundry Coach Coach Poppy Narciso Rodriguez Essence Lalique Lalique Le Parfum