Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Clinique Happy Holiday Clinique for women

Clinique Happy Holiday Clinique for women
dislike

Clinique Happy Holiday is a new, intensive and mildly spiced limited version of the fragrance for the happy and the in love.

Grapefruit Bergamot Laurels

Orchid

Lily Magnolia Tiare Flower

Clinique Happy Holiday Fragrance Reviews

dmaw
dmaw

I have this and LOVE the bottle. All of the Happy scents, except for Happy Heart, have that unpleasant bitterness.

DevonH
DevonH

Absolutely horrible smelling, and it doesn't last either on my skin. Going in the garage sale bin. Thank God it was free, because I would return this had I spent money on it. I agree with the above - it smells "off" and BAD.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

Good idea in theory, but so was communism. Sadly, some things just don't work out. This is a good example of the aforementioned point. I can't see this scent working on anyone. When I smelled it I thought "oh, my nose must be worn out from smelling so many perfumes today, because this smells like someone poured two perfumes together." A few days later I returned and sniffed it again, and there it was, a little better, but still BAD. Maybe I got a bad bottle or something, but the notes in this just don't seem to mesh as well as in the original. Something is just... off. I'm starting to realize that I feel similarly about a lot of Chypres...

dolita
dolita

that one may be better than the original as it's more fruity

Clinique Happy Holiday by Clinique 3.50 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clinique Clinique Happy Holiday fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Clinique Clinique Happy Holiday, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Clinique Happy Holiday by Clinique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Clinique Happy Holiday by Clinique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Clinique Clinique Happy Thierry Mugler Eau de Star Estée Lauder Tuscany Per Donna Tom Ford White Patchouli Lady Gaga Fame Thierry Mugler Womanity Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets Donna Karan Donna Karan Gold Sparkling Aramis Havana Pour Elle Clinique Clinique Wrappings Clarins Par Amour Coach Coach Paco Rabanne Metal Estée Lauder Private Collection Jasmin White Moss Paco Rabanne La Nuit Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Victoria`s Secret Pretty in Pink