Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011 Clinique for women

Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011 Clinique for women
dislike

sour

Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011 by Clinique is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011 was launched in 2011. Top notes are plum, fruity notes, green notes and water notes; middle notes are freesia, lily-of-the-valley and mimosa; base notes are woodsy notes and amber.

Plum Fruity Notes Green Notes Water Notes

Green Tea Cucumber

Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011 Fragrance Reviews

hey_im_christine
hey_im_christine

Well too flowery. Smells good but not good as clique happy heart.

Princessanastasia
Princessanastasia

I like the perfume with lily-of the -valley , I suppose the one is one of the most weonderful for the summery months , smelling like the essence of spring ...

Lucida
Lucida

i had it some years ago and i was in love with it... and then it just stopped being on the market...
i found it again two months ago in 2012 and i blindly bought it..
what a shame... its not the same perfume... it smells too flowery, not fresh at all and when it dries down it becomes unbearable. deffinately not for summer.
maybe it's just my skin, but if you had it and you intend to buy it again, you have to test it and wait a few hours to see if you still like it...

channmya
channmya

I smell watermelon in it.It's no like 2006 version which I love

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

I've never liked much the other Clinique fragrances, except for Happy Heart, but this is something a little different. I first received it as a gift in 2006 and this year's edition is just as I remember the scent. It opens up with a dense yet fresh burst of greens and fruit. This is not your classic green, more like standing in the shade of trees in spring, walking barefoot in the grass, very casual. I smell mandarin orange, grapefruit and plum.

Then the florals - freesia and mimosa which give a very tender aquatic turn to the composition. Now you have a walk in the park after a morning rain. And that's how In Bloom always makes me feel.

Even with this plum-grapefruit combo, In Bloom is more on the floral side for me, I find it a little different from other floral-fruities.

The opening is rather strong, while the fragrance stays more or less linear towards the dry down, just getting more reserved. So reapplying would be better than one-time heavy spraying.

Despite its delicate appeal, In Bloom is quite present. Nice, clean and refreshing and that's all about it. I think they are about to cut its distribution in my country because every year they launch it later than the previous and its quickly gone.

I've always liked the simple bottle with cute flowers. One thing that I've noticed is that they stopped using paint on glass for the flowers, but instead opted for transparent folio, which is not as nice. But still it is a pretty bottle and a simple,yet not so common (at least where I live) scent that I enjoy revisiting.

fanciful
fanciful

It's quite acuatic with a greenish touch, but it's not sharp at all. Very refreshing and perfect for summertime. It nothing remarkable, it's just.. nice.

onlineallday
onlineallday

In Bloom is clean and fruity but it is not sweet teenager type of scent. It's not really green but a bit watery aquatic. I am not sure why it's called In Bloom because it's not very floral at all.

ashsnyde04
ashsnyde04

My signature fragrance has been Happy Heart for a little over three years now, and this year I tried Happy in Bloom. It is a not as strong as Happy Heart, but it is a nice fragrance. I just wish it would last all day on my skin as Happy Heart does!

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

i bought this yesterday and i will have to say its not right because every year i buy the bloom addition and it ususally smells the same but this year its smells different to me...and i noticed in the notes listed here it is different i had just assumed every year its the same spring happy...its a little sour on my skin and usually its more fruity

Update on the website i checked and the way it looks the spring additons are all the same just different bottles but to me they smell different ...maybe its my skin changing instead of the perfume??

Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011 by Clinique 4.13 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clinique Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Clinique Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011 by Clinique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011 by Clinique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.