Designers » C » « Groups

C for Women Clive Christian for women
dislike

tuberose
C for Women Clive Christian for women Pictures

C is a new fragrant pair by the house of Clive Christian which belongs to the Prive collection. The perfumes will first arrive on the market in Fortnum & Mason in UK on July 19th 2010. Starting from August 1st they will be available in the USA, as well.

Version for women is composed of bergamot and mandarin in a top, a heart blooms with tuberose, jasmine and violet, while a base finishes with amber, vetiver and musk.

The flacons are coloured in amber nuances and have characteristic shape. They are available as 50 ml

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Coriander Cognac Narcissus Geranium Marigold

Jasmine Tuberose Rose Violet Osmanthus Patchouli Leather Incense Ylang-Ylang Orange Blossom

Vetiver Musk Amber Vanilla Tonka Bean Sandalwood

C for Women Fragrance Reviews

AlmalkiJeme
AlmalkiJeme

مسك الروم.. النوته الرائعه الفاتنه الناعمه..
جميل جدا هذا العطر
لكن افضل منه عطر الساعه من ميكاليف

smellagent
smellagent

I really like this perfume even more a lot more than no 1 it just seems more complex its a date night smell for me

suzrwin
suzrwin

Intensely pretty and feminine, C opens with a bold and spicy tuberose. The middle notes flutter with an acceptable rose, and the dry down becomes quite musky. Although it is bears a similarity to Amouage Honour, I tested them both simultaneously to compare, and besides the fact that they are both gorgeous white florals accentuating tuberose, they veer off in different directions. Honour's notes blend seamlessly in a complex evolution that is stunning--an ethereal blend of tuberose and gardenia that is ageless. C is more focused on tuberose and rose, and is much bolder--almost a foot stamping demand for attention. On me, C has excellent projection and hangs around for a very long time.

I like them both very much, and in fact own a full bottle of Honour. Is C full bottle worthy? The value of a perfume is ultimately is judged by the demands on our purse strings, and ultimately, at $375 a bottle, C is overpriced. I think I'll stick with the occasional decant.

Wonderful velvety tuberose well supported by a smooth base that doesn't interfere at all, just adds depth and interest. I get no indole ('moth ball notes') no edges, no weird tones. It's lovely and I wish it wasn't so expensive or at least laster longer. I only get four hours out of this on the skin.

spotlights
spotlights

TUBEROSE will always be the epitome of the perfume creators art. It was Norma Desmonds scent of choice in Billy Wilders 'SUNSET BOULEVARD' As she always had the very, very best of absolutely everything, she knew what was what alright!

henri345que
henri345que

While the C for Men is a very modern masculine, in the veins of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather, the C Woman seems like a successful attempt to make it modern and expensive an accord which was overused during the eighties in feminine fragrances: the big and over tuberose. It opens with that syrupy, fruity and flower tuberose, backgrounded by a violet aroma, typical of laundry products. But then, you have plenty of things surrounding it: boozy aroma, nutty-like tonka beans, incense, leather, patchouly. It seems as if the fragrance tries to equalize on different directions and i think it works, because in this way it doesn't make the tuberose so omnipresent and tiresome.

Laurdess
Laurdess

This is one of the best. It is strong though. Not for the marinating teen. Not that any teen besides Michael Jacksons kid could afford it. The price tag borders between... Slap your momma and dayyyyyam

*1shockley1
*1shockley1

My special occasion perfume!!! Elegant and very sexy!!!!

katemcq
katemcq

Holy smokes! We have a winner! I'm both excited and dismayed (and I might have to get a second job. and a raise. and a bonus.). What about those other perfumes I've worn for so long? I'm afraid with the first sniff of this stuff, they all went from "loves" to "likes"... Yes, this one sets a new bar.

Beautifully blended, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

My wallet is doomed. (I can just eat ramen... like the old days... right?)

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

So excited to try this today. It's strong! One hour into my hormonal body, and it must be the musk that doesn't agree with me. Will come back to edit. Not getting why it works so wonderfully on others. Dang. Wanted this to work instead of the more expensive Clive Christian No. 1. I'll let you know, but I don't think this fragrance is going to work on me. Very expensive. Maybe I sprayed too much on me?
EDIT: Back it went. It did me no honors, which is probably a good thing being it is cost prohibitive. I did not care for it, nor do I think it's worthy of the hefty price tag. There's more treasures out there that are lovely. Mind you, I'm not dissing anybody. It just is not working on me, nor do I think it is a luxury fragrance. That's my word and I'm sticking to it!

lara0905
lara0905

Embracing tuberose dream.

Clive Christian C For Women has a very special place in my heart...and in my collection also.The first reason why I love this fragrance insanely is because the way I explored this gorgeous scent.It was the most memorable scent-experience in my life so far. The second reason comes from the first: because C For Women a very exclusive perfume in my opinion,I thought it's worth to be the crown of the most beautiful day of my life..so I wore C For Women on my wedding day.:)

My story began with an Italian vacation in Tuscany,there is the place where I met with this beauty. Our first encounter was fascinating,charming and love at first sniff in that small but very lovely niche perfumery in Viareggio. The beautiful smell was luxurious, elegant and exclusive,rose and jasmine-infused tuberose. In that late night hour it smelled dangerously feminine yet sensual due to the powdery violet-musk hue.The warm summer night breeze just amplified the tuberose buttery aspect on my skin with the lush and almost exotic shade of jasmine, rounded with the herbal top notes and intimately embracing soft lightly woody amber musk background.The shy rose and violet just gave a multidimensional layer to the scent.
We had an almost overnight conversation with the lovely saleswoman about perfumes,scents and other fragrance-experiences,yet when she told me the hefty price tag of this essence( 360€)...-the smile on my face quickly turned into astonishment.My heart was broken ,I left the store without the perfume...

I spent one more week in Italy after this day. The divine scent of C For Women remained on my clothes almost a month after washing them...
The vivid memories and that fascinating experience were so unforgettable, so after I return to Sweden,I ordered my own bottle online from England.:)
Clive Christian's masterpiece is one of the most pricey part of my collection, but I have to say it's worth every single penny.

It was a clear choice,which fragrance I'd like to wear on my big day... Our wedding was on a frosty Swedish winter day and this perfume was just perfect for that. The daring,femme-fatale C For Women under this weather condition turned into an embracing, intimate and disarmingly sensual scent.Now the tuberose was solid and pretty,lightly musked and coyly scented by rose and orange blossom.At this time C For Women was soft,divine,irresistible and heavenly.

This perfume has thousand faces and it's an amazingly composed white flower symphony...Rapture...

mimiglo
mimiglo

Nothing,nothing compare to Clive Christian C women !!! The top notes are so narcotic,magical !!! I have never smelled anything like this perfect blend BWF ever !!! Truly unique !
Masterpiece.Simply the Best White Flowers ever created.Gives dangerous pleasure and voluptuousness.

Thumbs up,up,up ! 10/10.

s_raquidan
s_raquidan

the opening notes reminds me of my signature perfume....Bond no. 9's saks fifth for her. if you want a somewhat cheaper alternative to this (saks fifth for her $245 3.3oz) Bond's similiarly smelling and equally gorgeous offering is a awesome alternative.

aucffan1
aucffan1

I bought a sample of this along with a couple others including Satorial, Lair du Desert Morocain, Amazinggreen, Interlude Man, Tribute Attar and a couple others from Amouge..

I was sampling the others and figured I would try this even though it is for a bartender friend of mine.. So i dabbed a couple dips on my forehand..

I am not super wordy so here is my take..Gorgeous !!!!

Lasts forever.. Smells like walking through a flower garden.. The smell literaly puts your mind in a flower garden..
This is truly beautiful and unlike Tribute Attar (which I wouldn't buy even if I could afford it) I would definitely buy this if I could.. It is quality and just really beautiful..

3ood
3ood

This is by far the best white flower perfume i have smelled.

begosh
begosh

I have been using this perfume for over a month and this is the best perfume i have ever smelled.I am a white floral lover ,dont like perfumes like TM ANGEL,no5 ,allure or so on ,i am a floral -woody-leathery smell type women but this is the best floral fragrance ever made!I love TUBEROSE but this tuberose is fruity over a very cool base.amber musk base fruity and tuberose all blend very very good.the classy,cool and very attractive women-class but at the same time trendy type..you can use it at night or in the day time as i do both.. I use clive christian Gold for men for myself as a womens perfume at the same time so these 2 perfumes are the best so far for me!Ohh i almost forgot;I CAN SAY CLIVE C FOR WOMEN AND AMOUAGE HONOUR FOR WOMEN are similar but this is more London ,other is more Paris.

Printeza7
Printeza7

I got my sample last week and I have tried it so far twice. I like it, very fine but powerfull at the same time.
I can smell the tuberoses very strong, but what a floral and woderful fragrance!Expensive but it suposes to have a very long lasting power so you only need a small amount each day, so.... maybe worth it!

ralucucky
ralucucky

Wonderful white flowers. Sophisticated, smooth, elegant.

thatbrownelf
thatbrownelf

One of the most well-blended I've ever had the pleasure to smell and wear. The florals, amber, and musk intertwine together in a heart-achingly beautiful and delicate dance, as if one were tasting some rare exotic flower lightly dipped in sugar. Jasmine and tuberose are the most apparent to my nose, but the tuberose doesn't scream for attention as it tends to do, and the jasmine never comes close to the dreaded "cat pee" acidity. So many scents try to market their scents as evoking purity and innocence, and this is the only one I've ever sniffed to nail it. Alas, like innocence C is fleeting, down to a hollow shell of her brilliant beauty within two hours.

Now what's *not* innocent in the price, and marketing your product as the world's most expensive ____ is just grounds for my snarky self to rear her snickering head, and wonder if the ingredients are composed of some poor endangered creature or if collecting said materials put the staff at risk of being shot by angry locals. No, as beautiful as C is, I don't believe it to be worth nearly the cost of a car payment. Maybe if it was 100ml instead of 50...maybe.

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

I had the good fortune to test this briefly yesterday. OMG, it is gorgeous. So smooth and only slightly sweet, definitely not candied to me. A lovely floral on a warm ambery woody base that oozes "quality", and one that very few other women would be wearing.

When the SA told me the price, $375, I ran away...

debbborra
debbborra

My experience was very different from the previous reviewer's. It is a beautiful fragrance. Worth every penny of the $375 it costs per bottle. But on me far, far too fleeting.

It's got all the pretty of big white flowers with none of the indoles. It's sweet and almost candied. Truly lovely.

LADYELLE
LADYELLE

This is a very great long lasting fraqrance which last until the next morning. I just tried the sample which impressed me on the long lasting amber and the musk. I am a women of color and was very excited to be able to wear a fraqrance which is for the spring and summer months for day time.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clive Christian C for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Clive Christian C for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify C for Women by Clive Christian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of C for Women by Clive Christian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.