Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Clive Christian V for Women Clive Christian for women

Clive Christian V for Women Clive Christian for women
dislike

Clive Christian V for Women Clive Christian for women Pictures Clive Christian V for Women Clive Christian for women Pictures

Perfumes "V" are sophisticated compositions, rich in details and classic in their character. The feminine perfume is based on the alliance of floral and aromatic notes. Lavender and chamomile give a little masculine nuance to the classy floral heart.

“V” for Women - Orange blossom, traditionally associated with joy and betrothal, is embraced by rose and jasmine and entwined with soothing chamomile and bright lavender to impart the spirit of a romantic perfume. Clive Christian V for Women was launched in 2012.

Neroli Peach Bergamot Jasmine Carnation Rose Ylang-Ylang Gardenia Orange Blossom Chamomile Pepper Pink Pepper Liatris Lavender Heliotrope Coriander Labdanum Honey Sandalwood Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Benzoin Ambergris Oakmoss Patchouli Olibanum Musk Leather

Clive Christian V for Women Fragrance Reviews

K1
K1

I expected such comprehensive notes chart. This scent is immensely comprehensive and crowded and the art is when all these notes are apparently recognizable but the result in overall is integrated. The arty opening which is nicely smoky and dark spicy. Generally it's a fresh floral spicy in premium quality. Yet, it's not what I pay for. It's overpriced unreasonably.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

This fragrance is high quality, and you can detect that right away. I got a sample, and realized I had to use it all up because it is packaged so different. Anyways, to my nose and on me, it's for night, dark fragrance. I can see a man wearing this and it totally working on him. I like my fragrance to be more feminine. I would not purchase this. Glad I only got a sample. It's a cold day today, and it's a winter fragrance or chilly night fragrance. Quality all the way. Very creamy and rich, but heavy dark and deep. Like the poem, the woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have miles to go before I sleep.

Gardeniawhore
Gardeniawhore

This is a wonderful,"getting dressed to go to a concert" perfume. So sophisticated and expensive smelling. Too bad Jean-Louis Scherrer already did it years ago. V is a dead ringer for it. If you can't get the JLScherrer, then you'll have to pay big bucks for this one!

Clive Christian V for Women by Clive Christian 4.12 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clive Christian Clive Christian V for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Clive Christian Clive Christian V for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Clive Christian V for Women by Clive Christian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Clive Christian V for Women by Clive Christian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Tom Ford Noir de Noir Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan By Kilian Incense Oud Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille By Kilian Back to Black Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Serge Lutens Chergui Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Nasomatto Black Afgano Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Guerlain Shalimar Ormonde Jayne Tolu Molinard Habanita