Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

V for Women Clive Christian for women

V for Women Clive Christian for women
dislike

V for Women Clive Christian for women Pictures V for Women Clive Christian for women Pictures

Perfumes "V" are sophisticated compositions, rich in details and classic in their character. The feminine perfume is based on the alliance of floral and aromatic notes. Lavender and chamomile give a little masculine nuance to the classy floral heart.

“V” for Women - Orange blossom, traditionally associated with joy and betrothal, is embraced by rose and jasmine and entwined with soothing chamomile and bright lavender to impart the spirit of a romantic perfume. V for Women was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Provenzano.

Bergamot Coriander Chamomile Red Berries Peach

Gardenia Jasmine Neroli Lavender Orange Blossom Rose Pepper Heliotrope Liatris

Leather Patchouli Sandalwood Oakmoss Amber Labdanum Musk Benzoin Olibanum Honey

V for Women Fragrance Reviews

notanose
notanose

Mix it or layer it with the Clive v for men and imagine the smell of the Heaven

jtd
jtd

Clive Christian V is a patchouli-chypre.  One approach to make up for the lost moss at the heart of the classical chypre is to overdose the patchouli.  It's an approach that's been done before the IFRA ever sank their claws into oakmoss.  Witness the undisputed champion Clinique Aromatics Elixir.

It's simple, really.  The cost/quality imbalance in perfumery is laid bare.  Consider the following list of the same idea done better and costing much less:

Clinique Aromatics Elixir
Annick Goutal Mon Parfum Chérie
Aramis A 900
Histoire de Parfum Noir Patchouli
État Libre d'Orange l'Après-Midi d’une Faune
Le Labo Ylang 49 (well, somewhat less.)

Of course, as none of the above smell like Aromatics Elixir sprayed into a pissy diaper, they all have a leg up on Clive Christian V.

I'm beginning to regret all the times I said how odd it is that no one's ever really followed in the footsteps of Aromatics Elixir---that nobody’s really tried to imitate it.  Bad imitation on my wrist, I'll watch my tongue in the future.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

This fragrance is high quality, and you can detect that right away. I got a sample, and realized I had to use it all up because it is packaged so different. Anyways, to my nose and on me, it's for night, dark fragrance. I can see a man wearing this and it totally working on him. I like my fragrance to be more feminine. I would not purchase this. Glad I only got a sample. It's a cold day today, and it's a winter fragrance or chilly night fragrance. Quality all the way. Very creamy and rich, but heavy dark and deep. Like the poem, the woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have miles to go before I sleep.

Gardeniawhore
Gardeniawhore

This is a wonderful,"getting dressed to go to a concert" perfume. So sophisticated and expensive smelling. Too bad Jean-Louis Scherrer already did it years ago. V is a dead ringer for it. If you can't get the JLScherrer, then you'll have to pay big bucks for this one!

V for Women by Clive Christian 3.96 out of 5 based on 47 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clive Christian V for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Clive Christian V for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify V for Women by Clive Christian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of V for Women by Clive Christian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Nasomatto Black Afgano Tom Ford Tuscan Leather By Kilian Back to Black Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Serge Lutens Chergui Amouage Fate for Women Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Clive Christian C for Women Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Clive Christian X for Women Amouage Jubilation for Men Clive Christian C for Men Chanel Coco Noir Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Clive Christian 1872 for Women Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Mona di Orio Vanille Guerlain Shalimar