Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

V for Women Clive Christian for women

V for Women Clive Christian for women
dislike

V for Women Clive Christian for women Pictures V for Women Clive Christian for women Pictures

Perfumes "V" are sophisticated compositions, rich in details and classic in their character. The feminine perfume is based on the alliance of floral and aromatic notes. Lavender and chamomile give a little masculine nuance to the classy floral heart.

“V” for Women - Orange blossom, traditionally associated with joy and betrothal, is embraced by rose and jasmine and entwined with soothing chamomile and bright lavender to impart the spirit of a romantic perfume. V for Women was launched in 2012.

Neroli Peach Bergamot Jasmine Carnation Rose Ylang-Ylang Gardenia Orange Blossom Chamomile Pepper Pink Pepper Liatris Lavender Heliotrope Coriander Labdanum Honey Sandalwood Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Benzoin Ambergris Oakmoss Patchouli Olibanum Musk Leather

V for Women Fragrance Reviews

jtd
jtd

Clive Christian V is a patchouli-chypre.  One approach to make up for the lost moss at the heart of the classical chypre is to overdose the patchouli.  It's an approach that's been done before the IFRA ever sank their claws into oakmoss.  Witness the undisputed champion Clinique Aromatics Elixir.

It's simple, really.  The cost/quality imbalance in perfumery is laid bare.  Consider the following list of the same idea done better and costing much less:

Clinique Aromatics Elixir
Annick Goutal Mon Parfum Chérie
Aramis A 900
Histoire de Parfum Noir Patchouli
État Libre d'Orange l'Après-Midi d’une Faune
Le Labo Ylang 49 (well, somewhat less.)

Of course, as none of the above smell like Aromatics Elixir sprayed into a pissy diaper, they all have a leg up on Clive Christian V.

I'm beginning to regret all the times I said how odd it is that no one's ever really followed in the footsteps of Aromatics Elixir---that nobody’s really tried to imitate it.  Bad imitation on my wrist, I'll watch my tongue in the future.

K1
K1

I expected this comprehensive notes chart actually and the art is that all the notes are almost recognizable and the overall scent is highly merged. Apparently an unisex masterpiece IMHO. This fragrance presents one of the best peppery floral themes. V is straight and identical, bold and loadable, fresh and artsy. I know everyone now wanna say I have a better items for that price but it's seriously tempting if it goes in sale! This work shares the same atmosphere with those masculine dandy 90’s boozy landmarks like Escada pour homme and Ungaro pour homme III.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

This fragrance is high quality, and you can detect that right away. I got a sample, and realized I had to use it all up because it is packaged so different. Anyways, to my nose and on me, it's for night, dark fragrance. I can see a man wearing this and it totally working on him. I like my fragrance to be more feminine. I would not purchase this. Glad I only got a sample. It's a cold day today, and it's a winter fragrance or chilly night fragrance. Quality all the way. Very creamy and rich, but heavy dark and deep. Like the poem, the woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have miles to go before I sleep.

Gardeniawhore
Gardeniawhore

This is a wonderful,"getting dressed to go to a concert" perfume. So sophisticated and expensive smelling. Too bad Jean-Louis Scherrer already did it years ago. V is a dead ringer for it. If you can't get the JLScherrer, then you'll have to pay big bucks for this one!

V for Women by Clive Christian 4.13 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clive Christian V for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Clive Christian V for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify V for Women by Clive Christian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of V for Women by Clive Christian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain By Kilian Back to Black Serge Lutens Chergui Nasomatto Black Afgano Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Plum Japonais Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Amouage Fate for Women Creed Virgin Island Water Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Clive Christian 1872 for Women Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Tom Ford Noir de Noir Tauer Perfumes 14 Noontide Petals Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Clive Christian C for Men