Designers » C » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Cyber Garden CoSTUME NATIONAL for men

Cyber Garden CoSTUME NATIONAL for men
dislike

vinil
Cyber Garden CoSTUME NATIONAL for men Pictures Cyber Garden CoSTUME NATIONAL for men Pictures

Cyber Garden by CoSTUME NATIONAL is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Cyber Garden was launched in 2013. Cyber Garden was created by Ennio Capasa and Antoine Lie. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit, pink pepper and green notes; middle notes are vinyl, geranium, saffron and violet leaf; base notes are vetiver, patchouli, opoponax, labdanum and moss.

Bergamot Grapefruit Pink Pepper Green Notes

Vinyl Geranium Saffron Violet Leaf

Vetiver Patchouli Opoponax Labdanum Moss

Eau de Lierre

Cyber Garden Fragrance Reviews

frankyyone
frankyyone

One of the best green scents on earth, very clean and very well blended. A must have emerald gem, i highly recommend it. don't let the reviews fool you, this will last 12+h and projects perfectly.

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

I love the opening of this, very crisp, green and leafy, with a metallic note (I don't get vinyl either). The heart has a nice blend of geranium and violet leaf, and I think the combination works really well in this fragrance. The drydown is a disappointment though, all I get is a very generic woody/musk with nothing unique about it - it just doesn't live up to the promise of the rest of this fragrance. I will finish my sample, but I don't know if I'll buy a fb. Longevity and sillage are both good, I've been wearing it about 9 hours now and it's still going strong!

BMTGenius
BMTGenius

I bought this as a blind buy on eBay as I'm a fan of Costume National Homme and Costume national Soul.... I must say I really like it, it's different than most scents I'm into... It's a little more spicy and citrusy in the beginning but as it dries the floral notes kick in with a nice background of patchouli leather and metal ( they describe the note as vinyl but it doesn't smell plasticky to me more minerally but not in a bad way just adds to the equation). It straddles the line between male and female it opens up very masculine but softens up to those floral notes which is a little more androgynous...my wife seems to like it, she likes floral scents so it makes sense...she sprays it on herself once and a while....unique for me as I don't have anything like it...I haven't worn it out much so I don't know what others think but I like it and so does my wife... Just dont overpay u can find on eBay for cheap u won't be disappointed

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

اگر خواسته شما از این خانه عطر سر خوشی میباشد حتما از رایحه های سبز و طراوت بخش این گروه بوئی در یک فضای دفتری و یا یک مهمانی عصر یک روز گرم لذت برده وبه دیگر دوستان اطراف خود نیزهدیه دهید.

NickZee
NickZee

Nice green opening is quickly followed by a completely different prickly woody drydown that wreaks of bad chemistry, let alone perfumery. Pass.

bronstein
bronstein

This was the first time ever that I bought a fragrance blindly, and the only reason for this is because its sister, Costume National Homme, has become my all-time-favourite. I have to say that I am not disappointed. This is as complex as Costume National Homme, yet the appearance is totally different. Whereas Costume National Homme has an almost classic and sentimental feel to it, this one is straightforwardly modern. Costume National Homme has the elegance of an old mansion, this one has the cool charm of a circuit board. And really, it does smell a bit like that.

Conclusion: This one's for the modern daring.

****

Jomoves
Jomoves

I loved the name and bottle of this and was excited to give it a try. It starts off very promisngly, smelling like the discontinued Kiehl's Forest Rain, but quickly tones down to a rather standard male fragrance. In fact it smells very much like David Beckham's Beyond, except that Beyond actually packs more of a punch and overall has more depth.

Yep, this one is all style and not much substance.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

A rather common "contemporary" green scent, with bitter-sour crunchy and minty green notes (verbena, ivy), with a metallic satin-finish, a light woody base and a subtle floral hint which may be geranium or carnation. I thought of Geranium pour Monsieur (especially the new version) and more broadly, many recent green CdG scents. Sadly Cyber Garden lacks in "something" which made it stand on its own and enhanced its artificial soul – a more creative use of synthetics. Must say I rarely like Antoine Lie style, which to me sounds a bit derivative and dull, and also generally based on pouring three-four Takasago ingredients in the same load of aldehydes. "Meh" for me.

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

This must have just been added to the site.. I was given a sample of this at my favorite profumeria.. I will have to check it out and see if I like it.. Vinyl note sounds interesting..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about CoSTUME NATIONAL Cyber Garden fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about CoSTUME NATIONAL Cyber Garden, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cyber Garden by CoSTUME NATIONAL. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cyber Garden by CoSTUME NATIONAL represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.