Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Coach Eau de Toilette Summer Edition Coach for women

Coach Eau de Toilette Summer Edition Coach for women
dislike

tropical

Coach Eau de Toilette Summer Edition is presented in 2011 as a limited edition for summer. The fragrance is playful, charming, fresh and modern, with notes of mandarin orange, raspberry and guava at the top. The heart is floral with freesia, marigold and violet on the warm base of amber and woody notes. Available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Mandarin Orange Raspberry Guava

Freesia Violet Marigold

Woodsy Notes Amber

Coach Eau de Toilette Summer Edition Fragrance Reviews

gangel04
gangel04

I love this perfume. It's my summer go-to day perfume. The light floral scent lasts pretty much throughout the day for me and isn't overpowering in the humidity like many perfumes tend to be. So sad that this was available only in 2011.

Ale briggette
Ale briggette

I love how at first it's a strong fruity smell then dissolves unto a floral light scent...but very disappointed in how long it lasts on my skin.

autumnfall
autumnfall

LOVE IT!!!! unfortunatley i am almost out and Coach is hard to find! by the way i just loooove the bottle and scent is to die for

jodee
jodee

This is a fun, feminine, happy fume. Sweet, fresh, happy with a touch of class in there. A good scent if you have had a bad day.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Judging just from the notes I should have loved this but unfortunatly nope....it was a nice summery scent but it had a funny funky smell to it, I can't pin what it was but it was disagreeable. I'm wondering if the tester was a bad bottle? I'll see if I can find another tester in another store and try again.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

I get a lovely sweet floral with a woody base... honeysuckle and mandarin. Lily of the Valley on the dry-down. Great brand fragrance.

Coach Eau de Toilette Summer Edition by Coach 3.68 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coach Coach Eau de Toilette Summer Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Coach Coach Eau de Toilette Summer Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coach Eau de Toilette Summer Edition by Coach. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coach Eau de Toilette Summer Edition by Coach represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Coach Coach Poppy Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Coach Coach Coach Coach Poppy Flower Britney Spears Radiance Victoria`s Secret Pink All My Heart Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Versace Bright Crystal Chanel Chance Gucci Guilty Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Mariah Carey M Ultra Pink Beyonce Heat Ralph Lauren Romance Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Paris Hilton Can Can Beyonce Heat Rush Vera Wang Princess Vince Camuto Vince Camuto Ralph Lauren Ralph